Ogg Comes to the Hangout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good," she said.

"Feels good to me, too," said Ogg.

"Follow me," Tamara said.

"Where are we going?"

In reply, Tamara scooted forward a few feet, to the signpost. She put her hands on the top of the post, and she pushed her butt back toward Ogg, offering it to the further attention of his hands. Ogg didn't wait. He clasped a hand to each eager, waiting cheek.

The fingers of his hands spread wider, stretching over as much of her ass as they could. Ogg was mesmerized. So many years had gone by, and now, at last, Tamara's ass paraded before him, available for his eyes and his hands. He squeezed and massaged the soft cheeks. Tamara moaned.

As Ogg rubbed and caressed Tamara's ass, her dress rode up. Soon, with Ogg's fingers working vigorously, kneading and massaging her ass, the hem of her dress hung no more than an inch below her still-hidden sex. Ogg saw no trace of knickers under the dress. His curiosity got the best of him, and he kept pushing his hands forward and up, without stopping the steady rubbing of Tamara's cute butt. He wanted to see more.

Tamara performed a little twerk for Ogg then, wagging her ass up and down in a rapid rhythm. With every upstroke the back hem of her dress, already perilously high, flew up and exposed some of the bare flesh of her ass cheeks and the sweet vertical crack between them. Ogg was in heaven. He didn't think he'd ever seen anything so lovely, and he kept his hands off Tamara for a minute so he could watch the loveliness of her dance for him. His heart raced and his cock, fully hard, strained against the heavy cotton of his trousers.

Tamara stopped, and she stood up and turned around. Her hands reached down and in one grand sweep she lifted her brown dress up and over her head and tossed it to the side. She stood naked in front of Ogg, her body pale but lit like fire from the orange glow of the setting sun. A warm gust of air from the west caught her hair and lifted it to the side. Tamara posed before Ogg as a vision of sinuous, feminine curves. Pink nipples lay bare to his eyes, as did the soft, light patch of down that did not quite conceal the cleft between her legs.

"Tamara --" Ogg started. But she stopped his words with a thin finger to his lips. She stepped closer to him, and he gathered her in his arms and kissed her.

They kissed softly at first, but then with increasing urgency and passion. Ogg's hands swept over Tamara's nude back and waist and Tamara's fingers curled into the hair at the nape of Ogg's neck. Their mouths pressed hard against each other and their tongues danced together. Ogg reached below and cupped Tamara's bare ass cheek in his hand. Their hearts beat faster and their breaths grew louder, until they were writhing against and clasping each other. Ogg couldn't believe what was happening. Tamara's nude body was a wonder in his arms.

Tamara pulled back from him.

"Take me," she said. "Take me, Ogg."

She turned and put a hand on the top of the signpost, but with the other hand she reached into her satchel on the ground. It came away with a thin tube. She turned her face back to Ogg with a naughty grin, holding the tube out to him.

"Lube," she said.

"Wow, you actually brought that with you?" Ogg asked, grabbing the tube.

"Be prepared," Tamara said. "Whore's motto."

She turned back, away from Ogg. She gripped the signpost tightly and turned her naked ass up toward Ogg's face.

Ogg gasped at the lovely sight: the bare, bubbly cheeks, the dangling lips of her cunt, the flower of her anus with all its untapped promise. Ogg opened his trousers, and his cock sprang free and bobbed, stiff and straight, in Tamara's direction. Ogg squeezed a thick, gloopy line of the lube over the length of his shaft, dousing the engorged, purply head with an extra dollop. Then he held the tube over Tamara's ass and squeezed it until a chunky stream of it plopped onto the top of her crack, where it trickled down, between her cheeks, toward her puckered hole.

"Oh!" Tamara cried. "It's colder than I thought. Tickles."

"I'll warm it up," said Ogg, from deep in his throat. His civilized veneer was cracking. He felt like a feral beast, growling and rutting and ready to take the virgin ass of the lovely, naked woman bent over in front of him.

Virgin ass. The idea thrilled him. She had been a whore for what -- years and years? -- and there was no telling how many men had lain with her. But she'd kept her ass pure and unfilled for him. His cock stood ready to fill it for the first time.

But the idea worried him as much as it thrilled him.

"Tamara," he said, voice faltering, "I'm not going to hurt you, am I?"

"No. You won't hurt me. I've played with myself there with . . . toys. It will be fine. But go slow, OK?"

Ogg was in no hurry. Despite the urgency of his need, he wanted to savor every moment of what was about to happen.

"I will," he said. "I promise."

With his hand gripping the shaft of his prick, Ogg pushed the head against the closed ring of Tamara's ass until it hit her center like a bullseye. He swept his cock up and down and around, directing the lube with the swollen head until as much of it as possible gathered and mounded around her back entrance.

Ogg reached his left hand around the side of Tamara and pulled her toward him. His right hand steadied his cock over the center of her ass. Ogg pushed forward.

The tip of his cock met her closed ass hole and stopped. The gate shut fast. He rotated his cock head in and around the sealed hole, dipping it in and pressing and then withdrawing it, then dipping it in again, trying each time to break down its resistance.

"Mmmmmm," said Tamara. "That feels good."

"I'm not even inside yet," Ogg said, his voice thick with lust but tinged with frustration, too.

"It feels good anyway, feeling you on me like that. It's going to feel even better in a minute when you're inside me."

Ogg wasn't sure he would get inside her, because so far, her ass had resisted him. He put the cock tip right at the hole again and pushed, this time a little harder. It gave. Not much, but it gave, enough to encourage him. He pulled his left hand from her waist and lay it against her ass cheek, pulling the cheek to the side to see if that would open her up more. It did, just a little, and his cock tip pushed into her just a tiny bit more. Ogg took a deep breath and reveled in the sight of her wide-spread ass, the rosy ring of skin around her back entrance stretched thin.

Rather than keep pushing, Ogg rotated the head again, trying to widen the entry hole and to prepare her depths for his next push. He pressed forward again. This time the tight ring of her ass loosened, just a smidgen, and his head slipped forward. Not all the way, but enough to feel the delicious clasp of her ring against the bulk of his cock head. He pushed again, slowly but firmly, until the helmet of his prick disappeared entirely with a delicious plop into Tamara's snug hole.

Tamara gasped.

"Are you OK?" he asked. He loved how firmly her ass gripped his cockhead, but he didn't want to hurt her.

"Yes, yes," she said, her words punctuated by fast breaths.

He pushed again. The lube helped. Her ass was tight, but with so much lube slicking the way his cock moved steadily forward. He stopped and pulled back, and then pushed forward again. A third of his thick, engorged shaft was inside her now. A deep growl rose from inside Ogg's chest and he let it out in a bellow of lust and need.

He pushed again, forward, onward, this time not stopping, the lubricated cock drilling its way inside her, overcoming the resistance of her body.

"Wait!" Tamara cried.

"Are you hurt?" Ogg asked.

"No, it's good. It's great. It's just . . . I feel so full. Give it a second."

Ogg waited. His erection wasn't going anywhere. He stopped his forward movement and resumed the effort to rotate his cock inside her, widening her and preparing her for the next and final thrust.

He paused a little more, to give Tamara time to catch her breath. His cock was a beast, coiled to spring. He felt its thickness, gripped on all sides by Tamara's ass. When he thought she was ready, he let her have it.

Ogg pushed forward again, in a steady, determined movement. Tamara's ass submitted to him. The head penetrated her interior, all the way, and the lube-slicked shaft passed through the tight ring of her entrance until it disappeared completely.

He'd done it. He'd fucked her ass. His cock had vanished inside her. All he could see was the pink circle around her anus crowning the point where they were joined.

He paused then, for a moment, to enjoy the feeling of being fully and completely united with his long-lost muse. Every sense was alive in the moment: the grip of her body on him, the nature smells in the air, the balmy breeze like baby's breath on his skin, the ambient music of birds and insects. He couldn't remember ever having experienced a moment of such pure, ecstatic sensation.

He raised his face to heaven. The raven from earlier in the day circled over him, closer this time. He heard its call and he closed his eyes to salute it.

Then he opened his eyes and looked down again, to Tamara's ass, and the animal growl rose in him once more. It was time for some hard ass fucking.

He pulled back slowly, not entirely, maybe just half-way, and then stroked back into her. He heard a low moan come from her. Her body writhed, and his eyes delighted in tracing the curve of her back from top to bottom -- the light muscling of her shoulders, the exquisite thinning of her waist, the womanly flaring of her hips and ass.

He pulled out again, a little farther this time, until not much more than just the head remained inside her.

This time Tamara took the lead and pushed back against him. He pushed at the same time, all the way, until his pubic bone smacked against her ass. Her insides still gripped him with animal strength, and to Ogg the delicious resistance her ass offered was nothing like the more familiar smooth fucking of a woman's cunt. But by now Tamara's rear hole had been readied and loosened and lubricated just enough that he could start ass-fucking her in steady, deep strokes. The joinder of his cock with her ass was bliss. Ogg could tell from the way Tamara pushed slightly against him and turned her head back toward the sky and steadily moaned his name that she felt the same way.

The feeling of being fully inside her, where no man had been inside her before, was pure and perfect. He loved this woman, had loved her for years, had wanted her for years, and now he had her, in the best way possible, with the sun setting on them as he fucked her deep and hard in her tight behind.

He sped up. The lube was doing its job, enabling him to drill into and draw out of her over and over with a steady rhythm and quickening pace, filling her to her depths with every forward stroke. But Ogg wanted more. His hand gripped Tamara's thigh and he picked her right leg off the ground, splaying it to the side, Ogg hoping that by stretching her in this way he could plunge even more deeply inside her. He pushed hard and fast, and Tamara's squeal let him know he succeeded. He held her that way and stroked in and out of her with abandon.

"So good, Ogg," Tamara said over her grunting.

"Yes, my dear," said Ogg. "The best."

Tamara's body now bucked and twisted under the onslaught of Ogg's hard cock in her ass. Unsteady on only one foot, she would have collapsed had Ogg not kept such a tight grip on her waist and thigh. Ogg saw Tamara take one hand off the post and whip it back between her thighs. Looking down, past his pistoning cock shaft, he saw her dainty fingers flicking between her pussy lips and over the pink button of her clit. The sight of the open slit of Tamara's pussy, together with his hard ass-fucking of her, aroused Ogg even more.

He felt the tell-tale tingle, coming from inside him.

"I'm going to come soon, Ogg," Tamara said. "I can't believe how good this feels."

"I will too, Tamara," Ogg said. "I'm going to come inside you. Inside your ass."

"Yes, I want that," she cried. "Fuck me and fill my ass with your cum."

Ogg groaned and kept up the pace. It was coming soon. He could feel it. His long-delayed need for her was nearly satiated at last, and finally, after a few more unbridled thrusts, he felt the triggering of his release, the climax of his lust and desire. A shudder shot through his body.

Tamara must have felt it and responded, because her body shook as well.

"I'm coming, Ogg!" she shouted, to nobody but Ogg and the setting sun.

Ogg thrust hard in response to her cry.

"Oh!" she shrieked. Her body spasmed against him.

Ogg felt the welling up inside him, and he shook when release came. He sped up his strokes to usher the release to its end. He felt his cock throb as his cum gushed forward, from deep inside him, coursing through his raging shaft, and finally spurting into Tamara's depths.

The release seemed endless, rollicking on and on, pushed ahead by Ogg's relentless hard thrusts into Tamara's ass. On and on he pushed, as he erupted inside her in rapid, riotous pulses. Each eruption was better than the last.

Finally, he could tell he was almost done, and he slowed the pace of his stroking. Tamara's body went limp under his hands, and her torso slumped while she kept herself upright only by gripping the signpost with white-knuckled fingers.

Ogg continued moving inside her, slowing, his urgent stroking giving way to gentle rocking.

Ogg looked all around, at the resplendence of the day nearing its end, the curtain of twilight drawing down for the night on his scene with Tamara, a scene abundant with lust, love, and life.

Had he ever lived a better moment than this one? Ogg didn't think so.

"My God, that felt fantastic," he heard Tamara say, still panting.

Ogg pulled back, and his cock left Tamara's anus with a faint "pop." Her ass, perfect and round, glowed in the final, fading rays of tangerine light from the setting sun. Ogg marveled at the sight of his cum flowing from her dark, open bud in lambent streams down her firm, muscled thighs.

"God in heaven!" he cried. "Thank you, my dear."

Tamara held her body still, but she turned her head around to look Ogg in the face and she smiled at him with love and lust and gratitude.

"Thank YOU, Ogg," she said. "Thank you for everything."

She wiggled her ass before him. The sun dropped below the horizon and dim light turned to purple shadow.

Ogg smiled to himself. His task was done.

You see, the civilized get their reward -- in the end.

12