Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Henna, youngest of the archers walked forward. She looked like a mouse compared to him, but she bravely met his eyes and extended her bow. The ogre gave a small bow to her and then pointed to the ground.

"May I have that rope?"

Another huntress picked it up and passed it to him, allowing his fingers to touch her own. She looked back at her sisters in triumph. It appeared they did not wish to be outdone by the child. A new game? Who could get closest to the ogre?

"Thank you," he said then turned back to Henna.

"Will you please stretch out your arms?"

She obeyed, her dark bony ebony arms stretching to the side. Carefully the ogre took one end of the rope and measured her from shoulder to middle finger. He nicked the rope with his talon where it met and repeated the process on the other side.

"Which hand do you pull back the string with?

"My right."

He made another notch into the rope. Then she watched him circle her waist with it.

Zyra could see the look on the girl's face. Her mouth was slightly open and her body subconsciously leaned up towards him. His arms were around her for a few simple moments. It was just the time it took to measure, but the feel of his body had obviously overcome her. She looked ready and lustful, a look that some of her huntress' shared.

Zyra swallowed hard.

"Good!" she declared, knocking a few of them out of their reverie. She looked at Kail sternly. "It will escort you to the edge of the village. How soon will you be done?"

"If you wish me to modify this bow I will be done by tomorrow morn. If you wish me to make another, tomorrow evening."

She looked at the girl since it was her

bow. "Henna?"

"First modify this bow," the girl said softly. "If it is satisfactory then..." Henna fluttered her eyes and smiled, "...you can make me another."

Zyra didn't like the girl's tone. How old was she? Sixteen at best? Too young to speak with such inflections.

"Fine. Let us depart." She turned on her heel, ignoring the ogre's parting bow and walked like she was trying to get rid of him.

He kept up, much to her continual annoyance. She was almost in the clear when a certain obnoxious brunette blocked her way.

"Why Zyra, you walk all the way here and you fail to introduce your visitor?"

Ginger had a lecherous gaze that she didn't bother to hide and was biting on her finger suggestively.

"I'm Ginger," she said, talking the hand that was in her mouth and extending it for a shake.

Villagers watched curiously as he calmly took it.

"Kail."

He watched Zyra bristle in irritation and held back a chuckle.

"Are you a friend of Zyra's?"

Ginger laughed. "More than friends! We're practically lovers!"

"No we're not."

"Without all the sex and touching you know."

Kail grinned at her antics. "I see."

"So when will you return to us?" Ginger inquired.

"That is none of your concern Ginger," Zyra said firmly. "I must escort him out. Please move aside."

"That's my tent over there." Ginger pointed to it and smiled at him. "If you need anything, do let me know."

"Thank you Madam Ginger."

"Ginger stop this. I do not find this funny."

"So Kail...what do you think of human females?"

She couldn't believe this. They kept talking like she was insignificant. The village women looking on took note. They were like children mimicking whatever they saw. She could see the transformation in them as their respect for her crumbled and frayed.

Didn't Ginger realize the irreparable damage she was doing? They saw her as foreign now, and now she would lose her right?

"I AM NOT INVISIBLE!"

Silence followed as they appeared shocked. The violence of her shout had even shocked her. Suddenly all eyes were on her. She was too visible. She just couldn't deal with this.

She turned to the wide eyed Ginger.

"You are to set an example to your fellow sisters. You offend and disappoint me sister."

She glared at the ogre with genuine dislike. His jaw clenched in response.

"I don't want to see you here when night falls."

She could hear Ginger calling after her but ignored her. Maybe if she got a taste of her own medicine she would stop the awful practice. She walked out to the stream that she and Rell loved.

When she sat she didn't expect to see the ogre right behind her. Being caught so off guard left her gaping at him.

Was he really so quiet? Or was she simply that distracted?

He stood there, watching her mutely. Quietly he crouched down, hinging on his toes.

"When it is time for me to return the weapon...will I be allowed to come here, or will you come for me?"

She closed her mouth.

"You may come to the edge, but you may not step foot inside unless escorted by a Rovian huntress."

"But you yourself said I wouldn't dare hurt anyone," he said tilting his head innocently.

"I know that," she snapped. "It's not for you. It's to allow my non-warrior sisters peace. They may not trust you and I do not want you to frighten them."

He sat back then, straightening his legs on the grass.

"How noble of you," he chided. "Have you consulted your Chieftess on any of your decisions?"

"You are none of her concern," Zyra hissed angrily.

"You are my responsibility! I will not foist you off on my sister."

The ogre grinned toothily. "Don't worry Zyra..."

She watched him sidle next to her, leaning his mouth to her ear.

"I am yours," he whispered. "There's no need for you to worry that I might forget that."

"Stop," she snapped. Her heart began to anxiously beat against her chest.

"Why?"

She couldn't think of a reason. Gritting her teeth she pushed herself to her feet.

"Why did you kiss me?"

He grinned, his yellow eyes beginning to shine unnaturally as the sun began to set. They pinned her like arrows.

"Why?"

"Yes why!"

"Because I wanted to Zyra."

She huffed and folded her arms. "That is not a reason."

"Sure it is," he quipped. "Have you never done something simply because you wanted to?"

"No."

"Are you...sure?" His tone hinted specificity, just like that night he knew she wanted pleasure. A chill ran down her spine and she looked at him with dread.

"One...cannot be ruled by impulses. Discipline should come before wants."

"Oh?" he asked, standing to his full height. "And who told you that?"

"Myself."

"And could you be wrong?"

"Never."

He began to walk forward and she stepped back, matching him step for step.

"Don't forget yourself ogre," Zyra growled, pulling out a dagger in her retreat.

"I have never forgotten who I am," he mused as they made a wide predatory circle. "It seems to me you've forgotten."

"What? How dare you!"

The ogre stopped and she halted, staring at him in disbelief. Had he gone mad? Surely bringing him to the village had gone to his head.

"Do you know what color anger is?"

He was mad. The ogre had finally lost it. Asking if emotions had colors.

"Red," he answered. "Just a moment ago you were swirling red. And jealousy is purple. It was bit too light out to see if you were jealous. You see..." he began to walk forward again.

"I can see your emotions at night. When it's dark I know exactly what you're feeling."

Her back hit a tree and before she could scramble off he braced an arm above her head. Visions of Hanto ran through her mind and she tightened her grip on her dagger.

"Don't stab me. Please. We're just talking aren't we?"

He leaned back, giving her a bit more space but still remained above her.

"I have one more need," his eyes bore into hers and she felt an ache between her legs.

The corner of his mouth twitched up.

"I think you'll like it."

She gulped and dug the dagger into the tree, the resistant scraping distracting her.

"What else do you need?"

"Hm...how aboutyou?"

Her eyes snapped up to meet his and she pushed him. He didn't budge, he was like a boulder. Seeing her apprehension he pulled back of his own volition.

"I have carnal needs Zyra, just like your friend Ginger...and just like you."

"Don't even think about..."

"Approaching Ginger?" he interjected. "I won't approach her. I'm approaching you. I want you."

She gasped when he put a warm hand on her thigh, the light touch burning her inside.

"To touch...to kiss..." he kissed the side of her rigid neck. "To...enter."

The word sent a shock to her system and she ducked underneath his arms. She pedaled back, raising the dagger in front of her.

"One more step. One more word and I'll hurt you," she seethed.

"Are you so offended that I find you attractive?" Kail asked. "That I, a green monster should want you. Do you find me so repulsive?"

"No! I mean yes! I mean..." her panicked protest broke off at the sound of his laughter.

"So serious," he chuckled, leaning against the tree. "I know that's not it Zyra. I know you find me attractive."

She bit her lip and pulled it through her teeth.

"If such fallacies keep you amused ogre, think so. Your delusions..."

"Do you know what color you are Zyra? Right now?"

The sky had darkened to its full potential, the dark blue sky birthing bright stars overhead. The distorted moon swam in the water's surface. One look was all it took for him to close the distance.

Those yellow eyes were an inch away from hers. She was frozen when he reached out to hold her chin. He lowered his voice, speaking just above a whisper. His hot breath blew across her lips.

"You're gold Zyra," he said softly. "You are shimmering like a star. You are even more beautiful than you know. And I..." his fangs glistened in the moon as his face pulled open a smile.

"...want you even more."

She closed her eyes in horror. Her pulse began to race in both pleasure and pain.

"I will continue to pursue you as long as you shine gold at the thought of me."

Their proximity was maddening. Her closed eyes brought forth images.

Images of him pressing her body to his own, and then grabbing her butt and grinding his manhood against her. He lifted her against a tree and pulled up her skirt to tease the weeping hot flesh between her legs. She nearly groaned.

"Stop."

He didn't respond.

"Leave Kail."

Still nothing.

"I said leav..."

She opened her eyes and saw he

had retreated into the forest.

She was alone.

How long had he left her?

Was this all in her mind?

She had let her imagination roam free and it had nearly cost her. The truth still freed itself from the mess. She knew what the color gold had to mean. She bet that right now she was nothing more than a gold glowing mass.

Zyra knew her duty.

She couldn't control these feelings but she could repress them. The light could grow inside of her, filling her to the brim with depravity and longing but she would not give it.

She had long ago abandoned childish notions of freedom.

Her destiny was not for the expressed release of any kind. She was captive of her fate.

She was not to be released as Rovian protector, nor from the servitude of Kyzu, or her enslavement to the witches of the North.

No, she was made to endure the strain of everything and let it fester inside of her.

She was destined to explode.

______________________________________

NOTES:

I actually didn't finish this chapter where I wanted. It occurred to me it was too much for one serving.

Would you guys/gals, be okay with postings that were up to 3 or 4 pages? Or is this current amount good? (I'm still leaving cliffhangers regardlessXD)

Love you all as always. I am humbled by your support, and you will see the Basilisk again. (As requested by popular demand)

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!^_^ Thank you.

*Oh and for the reader named Zyra. Really? I totally made up that name. (Made up Rell, Kyzu, Gharla, Enui, Hanto...everything but Kail and Ginger.O.O)So, if your name is actually Zyra, that's pretty of cool.

12