Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gharla nodded stiffly and grabbed Rell, guiding him out of the door. "Don't do anything foolish."

He shrugged her hand off, walking up to the men that held Zyra, his eyes covered in ice.

Kail stepped forward but Gharla blocked him with her spear.

"Don't you think you've caused enough trouble?" she whispered angrily. "Stay here and wait for us to come back. The Ursies do not need living proof of Zyra's crime."

Kail grit his teeth and reluctantly closed his door. The huntress was right, in this case he was useless, but if those men thought they were going to punish Zyra, they had another thing coming.

Rell blocked the path of Zyra's captors.

"Let her go."

They looked at him with surprise."Our Chief says—"

"Now."

They looked over to the Chief who nodded grimly at his son's request and released her. Rell extended a hand to her and thankful she took it.

Looking back at Kail who had watched on with anger she shook her head. She didn't need to involve him anymore.

Rell bent his mouth down towards her, his voice barely audible. "Tell me you didn't."

"I didn't. How's that sound?"

"Believable," Rell mumbled gravely. "You're still an awful liar."

"I don't remember anything," Zyra appealed earnestly.

Rell scoffed. "That makes two of us. I awoke in my tent as confused as you must be. Then suddenly, I'm carted here."

"You think Hanto-"

"I know Hanto."

Zyra walked with him in silence, the tribe ground seeming so far away. How would she fix this? How could she? Suddenly they were in the center of the village. The Chief called everyone out and asked for Kyzu. He wanted to publicly humiliate her.

"On your knees," he demanded.

Zyra swallowed and bent, but Rell clenched her arm, refusing to let her stoop.

The Chief looked at them furiously, quivering as his face turned red.

"I said kneel."

Zyra pulled Rell's hand off, refusing to let him share in her shame. Closing her eyes, she bent.

"NO!"

The powerful voice broke through the crowd and Zyra froze as the figure pushed its was toward them.

Zyra's eyes flickered up to the person she had not heard speak for many months.

Kyzu stood in front of her, her back rigid, her eyes alight like flames.

"Kyzu," Zyra gasped. Her voice came back. The curse had been broken!

Kyzu's face was hard as she glared down on the Ursie Chief like he was nothing.

"Who do you think you are?" she growled venomously.

"Your sister has committed a great sin!"

"My sister is a member of my tribe!" Kyzu shouted. "You do not have power here!"

The Chief looked taken back and lowered his voice.

"Kyzu, she has--"

"I don't give a damn what she's done," Kyzu snarled. "Don't you ever tell one of my villagers to kneel. And don't you dare disrespect my sister!"

The Ursie Chief clenched his fists, and the males walked to stand behind him. Rell stood his ground, watching as men who had claimed themselves loyal lovers to the Rovian women left them to stand by their Chief.

Another figure parted the crowd, a decorated spear above them. Rair walked in, her face painted with white warrior colors, her spear drawn.

She nodded to Kyzu who nodded to her. So Rair had gotten Kyzu. Rair stood behind her Chieftess and nodded to Zyra respectfully.

Zyra returned the gesture gratefully.

One by one the huntresses came over and stood behind Kyzu. The villages divided.

"I think you do not understand the gravity of this insult," The Chief stated solemnly. He looked at Rell with much anger.

"This is no mere error. Dealing with this unwisely could harm our relations," he threatened.

Kyzu looked at Zyra and looked back at the Chief. Lifting a hand she gestured to the left.

"Your village is that way."
__________________________________________________
*Notes*

And the moral of the story is do not bathe around the Rovians!(They will find you and they will watch)

Reading all your comments has been fun as usual.

I do realize though that some of you are going to be pissed at what I'm going do with this series. Just know I only have your best interests at heart.

Really.

I'm a firm believer in it has to get worse before it gets better, and if you're not prepared for the metaphorical excrement to hit the symbolic fan, I suggest waiting until the next TWO chapters are out.

It's still nice to know what you want though and you do effect my decisions to a certain extent.

(Oh and big UPs for the redeeming Kyzu! SISTERLY LOVE YA'LL)

But stop asking me for babies. It's just too soon.

Come now, do I look like the Stork?

HAHA!

Love as always,
Stubborn dreamer the COMMENT TROLL.