Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kail raised an eyebrow. "What could they possibly know that you fear?"

"Nothing. However, it is not yet time for the village to know of my existence, and the keromedio's niece possesses her...curiosity. She has discovered me as well as her friend."

"So you killed the Nemlocks?"

"No. The girl summoned one and he killed them."

"What?"

"there is great power in...Nima, right? It needs to be protected, hidden from her until the keromedio returns and can help her."

"How generous of you."

"I seek to make allies, not enemies. I don't want the village involved. That will be your role, to keep them safe. Besides potion master, you know as well as I do that this potion is quite harmless."

Kail didn't like the sound of this. He was about to refuse when Creedon added...

"Or, I can use the potion on you, and take matters into my own hands. Perhaps under my care Nima, would flourish."

"You wouldn't dare."

Creedon laughed as though Kail's threatening tone was cute. "Erase her memory, or do not. I will act accordingly. Her fate and the fate of the village is entirely in your hands. Even if you do not act now, a war is coming ogre, and it will spill out to valley and human land alike. So do be careful to chose your side wisely."

He tosses Kail the bottle and turned, disappearing in a whirlwind of leaves.

"Damn."

Kail rubbed his face like he could scrub away the memory. "Damn! Why—"

"Kail!"

Just as the witch said, Nima and Flower came riding the Nightlock who regarded him suspiciously.

"We didn't see you in the distance! Quickly, we have to find Mother. There's a bad man in the forest!"

"Come in quickly," Kail said, ushering them inside. The Nightlock glared at him and snarled, but a howl from another Nemlock made him turn and run back. He looked meaningfully at Nima who responded, "I will!" and dashed off.

The bottle hummed in his hands.

"Nima, Flower, come here."

"We have no time!" Nima shouted. "I'll tell you with the others."

"Nima please, tell me what happened first. Tell me everything so I can tell Zyra. Leave nothing out, understood?"

Nima paused her eyes filling with surprise. "Well...it happened a little while ago..."

She told him of her visions, of Creedon first approaching her, and when she told him of the mysterious death of Paj a shiver went down his spine. Creedon was a monster. He had no problem killing an innocent child. Yet if he wanted Nima dead, she'd be dead. He had to have some use for her. If Kail made her forget he'd be playing into Creedon's hands.

"Nima's a witch!" Flower added. "She can talk to animals."

Kail raised an eyebrow. "Nima is a human. But you can speak to that beast can you not?"

"Yes, he's my friend Lari."

"Lari?"

He could see by her excitement there was no way he could tell her to keep her mouth shut, to pretend she didn't know. But if he let Nima free what would be the consequence? Creedon would get involved. How far would he be willing to go? On his quest for vengeance was there any road that he would not travel? Kail remembered the madness in the witch's eyes, the cold detachment as though he was not connected to this world or the next.

He made his decision.

"Nima, Flower come closer. I have something to tell you."

The obeyed. "What?"

His heart clenched when he threw the potion on them. They blinked, their minds forgetting.

"You were playing in the forest when you saw a Nightlock in the daytime and ran away. You want to tell the Chieftess, but you squash down that desire because you know you will get in trouble for being there in the first place. You don't want to stray far from the village anymore. You want to stay close."

He sighed and snapped his fingers. The girls blinked up at him.

"What were you two doing?" he asked.

They looked warily at one another. "Nothing!"

They dashed towards Flower's tent and Kail crushed the bottle in his hand.

He had to warn Zyra, but he doubted Creedon wasn't somewhere watching his every move. And no matter how sure he was that Creedon was out of his mind, a part of him ached with the truth the man spoke. What had the corrupt witches ever done for him? They were without mercy, without love, without the Maker they supposedly worshiped. They were animals. If he had to choose a side, could he stomach siding with them? And if he did not, would that place him against Zyra? If she could not fight for her village, would she want him to in her stead, even if it meant destroying her?

He pressed his palms into his forehead.

"I should have stayed in my hut."

Zyra groaned, her body resting on a hard surface. Forcing her eyes open she saw that the ceiling was brown, and the hole that had brought her here was no more. She sat up groaning painfully at whatever was sticking her. She'd been lying on a chest of some kind. It was gold with green accents all around it, and the metal was woven upon itself in a chain. Upon further inspection she saw those chains were actually tiny snakes. Interesting.

Zyra stood, taking in the room. The walls were mirrors, but on those walls were tapestries of events she couldn't identify and people she knew were not human. Turning she saw a massive bed against one of the walls, decorated with the thin see-through cloth she'd seen in the Marble Tree. It seemed as though it could fit at least five bodies. A bed for five bodies?

Why would anyone need that?

She spun around a few times, eyeing a golden tub, finding it harder to determine the depth of the room for some reas—

Wait!

It was a circular room. Kind of like a nest. It was filled with so many things. Green sheets and pillows, and gold gossamer fabrics, mirrors, and trinkets. Like someone was hoarding the items. It was sort of like a certain ...

"Well, well, well...what do we have here?"

Zyra whipped towards the teasing voice, but it circled around her. She unsheathed her sword menacingly, but she had no idea where to point it. All around her the mirrors seemed to close in as she whirled around and around, trying to keep her panic at bay.

"Show yourself!" she barked. "Unless you're a coward?"

"Coward?"

Heavy footsteps rung against the mirrored floor, and a figure draped in tight fitting black clothes rose from a chair she had not seen.

Upon seeing him, Zyra sheathed her sword in relief. "Scallen you monstrous dolt!"

She walked over and hugged him, surprised he was wearing anything at all. "I was worried we'd gotten separated!"

"You ssspeak my name ssso freely."

Scallen peeled her back and looked down at her. His lips curled with an expression she had never seen. It was lecherous and cruel.

She gasped when he brazenly put a hand on her butt and squeezed.

"It is only your beauty and ample assets that preventss you from a trip to the disciplinary sssuite..."

He smacked her ass and she was too stunned to react.

"My, my, what a peculiar addition to the harem...but what manner of creature are you?"

Zyra's jaw unhinged. "What did you say?"

"You appear human...but you tassste..." His tongue flicked in the air around her. "...other. Perhaps a tassste tessst isss in order..."

"Scallen, what are you—"

"You know...I rather like the way you sssay my name forward ssslave girl...perhapsss I will not punisssh you for your inssssolence..sss."

Zyra jumped back from the creature and pulled out her sword again, her eyes narrowing.

"You're wearing clothes."

He licked his lips, his eyes glittering now with amusement. "That can be remedied."

"You're an imposter."

He spat on the ground in front of her and she tumbled to the side, the floor glass splintering and falling down, revealing another black pit beneath them.

"Who elsse, possssesses...purple venom? I am a royal. For that insssult Green Eyesss, a ssspanking..."

Zyra froze. "Green Eyes?"

He took a heavy step forward, grinning evilly. With a single move he closed the distance and disarmed her, slamming her against the mirrored wall, and holding her arms above her.

"Let me get a good look at you."

"You are not Scallen! You are a..." She didn't know. "Scallen! Scallen help!"

"Don't worry," he whispered, gathering her hands in one grip. He traced a finger lazily over her lips. "I'll help you..."

She'd heard these phrases before, save the last sentence. An imposter couldn't know this. His head moved side to side in a hypnotizing motion and she looked into his sparkling eyes. They looked younger, brighter than she'd ever seen them, but still familiar.

"Sssssssssssuch...a pretty little thing aren't you? "

Fuckta, it hit her. She was in a remembral was she not?

"You are Scallen," she breathed in shock. "Young Scallen. Scallen from the war. Scallen from the past!"

"Talking isss not your ssstrength..." he glowered. "Your blather isss killing the mood... The nex...ssst time you open your mouth, you'd besssst be on your kneesss or there will be consequensssces..."

Zyra's eyes widened. Her infamous temper flared and she threw her head into Scallen's face. He reared back and she ripped her arms from his grip, swinging her foot to knock him off balance. Cartwheeling to the side she picked up her sword and pointed it at him as he rose to his feet.

"You've been trained," he said wiping at his tall black boots and dusting off his shoulder. "Fa..ssscinating...by whom?"

"I might have been lenient towards you because of shock, but I will not continue such kindness. You are a memory that's been trapped here your Majesty, and I will need to find your true self. I'm going to ask you only once. Step aside."

"Not telling hm?"

Zyra gasped, blocking a blow from a weapon she had never seen. Impossibly sharp metal claws were attached to his fingertips. He struck again and her arms shook from the effort of keeping him from baring down on her. When had he put them on?

"I will enjoy fucking the information out of you."

He seemed so real. But he couldn't be real right? She blocked two blows and was glanced by a third. He'd cut ribbons into her shirt. What if that had been her skin? Did this Scallen truly not care?

He laughed at her expression, twiddling his fingers. .

"My, I haven't had sssso much fun in daysss...what clever advisssersss I have...knowing it would be a treat to catch my own food for once..ssssss...

"This is not a game. Scallen, you...we are in real danger. We have to get out of here. In several years I will be the kerome—"

"Enough."

A flurry of blows, stronger than the others forced her back and she lifted up her shield much to the serpent's delight. As he hammered, taunting her and saying lurid things to shake her concentration, Zyra tried to contact Scallen.

Scallen...can you hear me...? I'm trapped by your muckash former self! If you don't hurry I'll have to hurt him!

And could she really? If she did would that actually hurt the future Scallen, or was this all a grand illusion? Was she even capable of defeating this strong brute? His power...it was—

A loud angry hiss sent a shiver down her spine and the force field bent. She could see the furious eyes of the beast in front of her, driven by the childish greed to have what he did not, and take what he wanted.

"I'm going to fuck you raw witch! Drop the shield before I losse my temper!

Zyra's heart skipped a beat. This was old Scallen when he wasn't angry?

"I'm not a witch," she spat. "And if you think you're going to get me to lower this shield after that outburst, you are truly crazy."

He knocked the shield with such force she fell to the ground, when there were two sudden knocks on the door.

If Scallen was a dragon he would have breathed fire.

"WHAT?

To her surprise another figure entered the room in the most peculiar green and gold robes. He was an old green man, a basilisk for sure, with long white hair.

Basilisks could have hair?

" I apologizzsse your Majesssty, but you wissshed to know when Count Gattga came upon the field. His troopsss are nearly ended, but I thought you'd like to know..."

He glanced over at Zyra with surprise. "What isss...that?"

Scallen looked at her then back at the man. He took a step back from her sighing. "To be honessst, I've no idea."

"I have warned your Majesssty about commissioning ssslaves from the Dark Elvessss...they are lecherousss and their product inconsssissstent and poor."

"Excuse me, who the hell do you think you're talking about?"

They looked at her as she stood to her full height.

The advisor's nose wrinkled. "Ssshe hasss a sssword?"

Scallen smirked. "Sssoo it seemsss."

"And her sssskill?"

"Impresssive."

"Ah. War ssstock...well-proportioned. I ssspoke too sssoon. I ssshall ssend the Elves a gift bassket."

Zyra remembered something.

"Would Zatannya really approve of you having slaves Scallen?"

Scallen, now completely calm raised an eyebrow. "Who?"

"Ssshe addressses you by name? Oh, the Elvesss will get no basssket from me, your Majesssty."

Young Scallen shrugged. "I like it. ssSkein, my armor if you will."

The servant Skein went to the chest that she had awoken on and took out armor covered in a giant black basilisk with blood dripping from his mouth. His servant struggled to lift every piece. Scallen stood almost bored as he was outfitted. He flexed his claws and on his left put on a sword belt and was handed the most peculiar blade she'd ever seen. It was curved like a basilisk's tooth.

He turned to her and despite herself she felt fear. He looked at her like he could see through her, like she was nothing, ephemeral, air and dust. This was amoral, pre-Zatannya, pre-goodness, still ravaging tribes Scallen. If she dropped her shield, he would do whatever he wanted to her, and if she lost her usefulness he would not care. It was like he was looking at a shadow.

"Well?"

She tightened her grip on her sword. "Well what?"

"Did you not hear little warrioresss? We are under sssiege. Let usss go to war."

She dropped the shield around her. If she stayed in the room she'd have less of a chance of escape, but what would happen if she followed him? Wouldn't he lead her deeper into this crazed adventure?

"Let'ss go," he ordered, and left, not bothering to see if she followed. Skein waited, surprised his lord had left him with the barbarian.

Zyra snarled making the elder jump.

"W-we'll have none of that you hear me?"

She snapped her teeth at him and he fell to the ground in a pathetic heap. Rolling her eyes, she sheathed her sword she ran after young Scallen.

————

Azmaria followed Zyra and Scallen from a distance, unsure what she wanted to ask. The stranger had brought up a valid question, what did she want from that mean looking woman? Still, she was unafraid of her, knowing she would never hurt her, and that there was something about her that felt...familiar? She knew she had just been born, but surely there was a reason that the white stranger and this woman seemed to know her. The nymph watched in surprise as the keromedio and her companion sunk into the structure, each screaming.

Then suddenly there was quiet, and an uncomfortable choice. What laid in wait? Was it time to reveal herself?

Well, not like she was going to get answers out here. Sighing, she walked over and placed her hands on the cool surface. She sunk smoothly, like when entering the Mother Tree. To her surprise the structure was one massive room, hollow, save two glowing balls in the center, and a hooded figure standing in front of them. Azmaria snuck forward quietly to see what was going on. As she got closer she saw the figure moving fingers over a large mirrored surface, flicking its hands quickly to see scenes and rooms. She gasped when it turned to her. It's eyes were two circular mirrors. It huffed at the sight of her, pulling down the hood of its black cloak, revealing a pale body embedded with mirror-like scales on it's neck and face.

It raised a hand to her and grumbled. "Too young to possess painful memories hm?"

He ushered her forward. "Come. You wish to see the fate of your friends do you not?"

"Who are you?" Azmaria asked.

He resumed his work. "I am the heart of this place. Based on the memories of your friends, your people know it as the House of Mirrors. It is an accurate name, for it is in this place that we reflect the past, the present, and the fears and desires that drive our future. I must say, it is so good to have visitors."

Azmaria tilted her head. "Are you often alone?"

"Always," it said grimly. "There are a few that used to come in search of a great treasure, but they diminished as none of my guests ever return. And why would they?"

He waved a hand over the two glowing balls and Azmaria shrieked. Inside of each were Zyra and Scallen. The House waved a hand again and she could see an image of Zyra writhing in pleasure with Scallen's tongue buried inside her and another of Scallen fervently thrusting against an elven woman, crushing her to him as tears streamed down his face.

"They are each in a world in which their greatest fears and desires battle. A world based on truth, a recollection of Scallen's memory. Soon they will forget what is, and live with me in harmony, adding their memories to this place. Giving me more lifeblood to feed my next hungry guests."

He turned to her, his mirrored eyes creasing as he smiled. "It is a shame you cannot be one of them. Perhaps you can go and return?"

"You must let them go!" Azmaria shouted. "They are my friends! You cannot trap them here!"

"I am a house," the creature chuckled. "The beauty of a house is that you can enter and you can leave. Your friends have chosen to enter, but neither is yet choosing to leave. They are not trapped by me little nymphess, they are trapped by themselves."

Azmaria looked at the House as he resumed whatever work he did.

"What are you doing?"

"Creating rooms," he stated. "Rooms to inhabit their reality. The more they seek, the more rooms I will need to accommodate them. For Zyra I had to create a battlefield within the first ten minutes. She is lucky I am ancient and skilled."

Azmaria watched the dream Scallen flip Zyra over roughly and her clawing the floor in response to his actions. Her pussy wet and she eyed the creature in front of her hungrily. The House sensed her intent and waved a hand. A chair appeared beneath her, forcing her to sit.

"I am flattered truly, but I am a House, not a toy."

"You toy with them! You fuck them!"

"No," it said. "The things they interact with are living memories, brought to life only when guests arrive. I have no more control over the figures of Scallen's memories any more than your friends themselves."

"But what if they get hurt? What if one of the memories does something to them?"

The House shrugged. "Then they die."

"No!"

"Hm...it appears Zyra has passed out," he said frowning. "I wonder what the young Scallen will do."

They both watched as he discovered she had been rendered unconscious. Azmaria held her breath. To her surprise, he picked her up, placed her in bed, and left her there, heading to his study, which the House materialized.

"I doubt your friends will succumb to any danger," the House stated. "They compliment the memories quite well. They should both live a long life in here. I am certain they will be here for the rest of their lives." He released Azmaria from her chair and she stood, unsure what to do.

"You may leave the way you came," he said. "Or you are free to watch. Though their end could be a while. Or better yet, come back in ten years. I would very much like to greet you then."