Oh, Aunt Peg!

Story Info
A niece finds her aunt is far more than she imagined.
4.8k words
4.39
88.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySugar
LadySugar
250 Followers

This is an entirely fictional story of consensual adult incest. If such a topic upsets you then please go somewhere else.

This story is dedicated to the memory of Juliet Anderson, with love.

"Aunt Peg! This isn't good enough!" I slammed my hand down onto the table, shaking my head.

My aunt had always been into 'living life on the wild side', but this time she had really done it.

She lives with my mother and I and lately she has been behaving rather strangely.

My mother, Kay was not best impressed with her latest confession either.

"Kay, tell her that she's delusional."

"I'm not telling my daughter anything of the sort. You must admit Peg, it's a bit extreme, even for you."

Peg huffed, grabbing her handbag as she made her way out of the house.

"What time will you be back?" I asked her interestedly.

"Don't know sweet. Be a good girl" she smiled and kissed me on the cheek before leaving, slamming the front door behind her.

My mother sighed. "You know what she's like when she gets an idea in her head. Can't stop her."

She carried on doing the dishes.

My Aunt Peg had just gone to meet her new lover. However, this new lover was a few decades or so younger than her. She told us because we wondered why she couldn't stay to see the rest of the family who were visiting. I didn't really mind, I was just thinking about what on earth she was going to do to this poor young boy. Now don't get me wrong, my Aunt Peg is HOT and I'm sure she could have anyone she wanted, but the idea of her with some guy just out of high school was a little bizarre for me and I had told her so when she asked me what I thought of it all. I just didn't think he would be good enough for her, but I didn't tell HER that. She might think things.

There was a knock on the door and I went to open it.

"Hi, can I come in?"

I scowled. It was my mother's new lover and I didn't like him. I thought he was a creep. I didn't answer and we just stared at each other for a moment.

"Gary!" My mother came down the hall. "Annie! Why didn't you let him in? You know better than to leave nice men on the doorstep. I'm sorry Gary."

"Kay, I wondered if I could pop round for a bit..." he shifted from one foot to the other anxiously.

"Sure! Annie, for goodness sake let him in, stop standing there" my mother criticised me, putting her hand on my shoulder and gently prodding me.

"Sorry" I mumbled, feeling rather shy all of a sudden. Gary smiled at me and I stared at my mother, purposefully ignoring him. My mother was absolutely beautiful and what on earth she was doing with him I didn't know.

We went through and sat down in the living room.

"I'll make some tea. You two can get better acquainted" my mother said, looking pointedly at me before she left the room. Gary looked at me.

"So, what are you up to young lady? Where's your boyfriend..." he put his hand upon my thigh which I pushed away.

"I happen to have just broken up with my girlfriend, not that it's any of your business. If you touch me again I'll kill you. Understand?"

"Hey, I was just trying to be nice" he protested.

"Nice doesn't cut it, Gary" I spat. "I'm leaving. I'm not staying around to watch you paw my mother." I stood up.

"It's not like that, Annie."

"Oh don't worry Gary, if I can dish the dirt on you, you will be out the door very soon, just you wait!" I lit a cigarette and grabbed my bag.

"Annie, where are you going?" My mother asked exasperatedly.

"Just out, I'll leave you and Gary in peace" I opened the front door.

"Annie..." I heard her call before I shut the front door, breathing a sigh of relief. Thank god that was over. I couldn't stand being around that guy. My Mum turned into a completely different person around him.

I walked into town and on my way to the grocery store I suddenly stopped in disbelief.

There Aunt Peg was, with a young man in tow.

I hopped behind a parked car so that she wouldn't see me and moved closer to get a better look.

They were up against the side of her car and she had hold of the front of his shirt, pulling him closer. For some reason I felt a little jealous. That guy probably didn't know what had hit him. I wished, in a funny way, that it was me instead...

Peg turned and looked in my direction and I ducked, praying that she hadn't seen me. I heard a car speed away and when I peered back round from behind the car they were gone.

I decided against going grocery shopping and instead wandered round to my friend Seka's. I rang the doorbell to be greeted with her presence as she opened the front door.

"Oh, hi!" She enveloped me in a hug, smiling.

"Hey Seka, I just wondered if you were around..."

I lit up another cigarette and passed her one.

She smiled. "Come in."

I wandered into the hall and took off my shoes, pausing to take a drag off my cigarette. I walked to Seka's room and we sat down on her bed. She brushed her curled hair out while I talked to her about everything that had been happening at work lately and about how my Aunt was acting.

"It's just a bit strange, Seka. I don't know what to think about it."

She shrugged. "What's the problem?"

"I don't like it."

She sighed and breathed out thick, creamy smoke. "Yeah, you and the rest of the family. Once you finally get around to hitting on her then maybe you'll be able to get her to leave him alone."

I sat up and looked at her sharply. "What on earth do you mean?"

"Oh come on, Annie you talk as if you fancy her."

"She's my Aunt!"

She ruffled my hair playfully. "You can tell me, you know. I wouldn't judge you for it. Your Aunt is hot!"

"You think?"

She looked down and sighed. "Yeah."

"Sek, you really are something else you know that?"

She grinned and I gave her a friendly hug, kissing her on the head.

"I had better go, but I'll see you in the week, yeah?"

"Yeah, don't do anything I wouldn't."

"Seka, what wouldn't you do!" I called back at her, walking out of the front door and down the street.

As much as she was my friend, she was a little deluded. I couldn't believe what she had said about my auntie. I shook my head.

When I got back home no one was in and the house was dark. I turned on the light in the hallway and went up to my bedroom, shutting the door behind me with a click. I lay down on my bed and slipped my hand between my legs, breathing deeply, my eyes closed.

All of a sudden I heard the front door slam downstairs and a voice call out. I yanked my hand out from my underwear, running downstairs to greet my Aunt.

She saw me and smiled and I wrapped my arms around her to give her a hug.

"You look happy to see me!"

"How come you are back so early? Its only 8PM."

"He's got school in the morning" she added jokingly, biting her lip to stop herself from grinning.

I nudged her slightly. "You're so bad, he's only in his early twenties, you'll corrupt him!"

"I don't think he needs any help being corrupted dear" she patted my head. "Anyway, how do you know?"

My thoughts wandered back to earlier that day when I had seen them together. "It was just a guess" I added carefully.

"Your mother won't be back until tomorrow. Join me for a drink?" She asked cordially.

"Sure."

"Perfect. Come and sit down and I will be back in a minute, I just want to get changed."

She left me in the hall and I went to sit down in the living room.

After a few minutes she returned, drinks in hand. My eyes travelled up her body. She was now wearing a more lightweight black skirt with a blouse open at the collar. I gulped. She must have noticed me looking and that embarrassed me. She came and sat in front of me.

"So how was your day?" She asked warmly, taking a sip of her drink.

"It was okay, did nothing special. Went round to see Seka but that's it really" I averted my eyes to what I was wearing. I wished that I looked as lovely as she did sitting there.

"You really have become very pretty, you know. That girlfriend of yours doesn't know what she's missing. Have you got any other lovely ladies lined up?" She leaned forward on her chair.

"No."

"Why not?"

I cleared my throat. "It's not like I make a habit of looking or anything."

"Isn't there anyone you like at work?"

I shook my head. She brought her hand to my face and touched me gently, her hand under my chin, her fingers curling up on my cheek. I shuddered slightly and met her eyes.

"You're a very pretty girl" She murmured. She leant closer and I looked into her eyes, taken aback. She inched closer, moving slowly as if she expected me to pull away at any moment, but I didn't. I looked down at her lips and that's when she kissed me. It was a slow kiss, her lips were so soft as they gently pressed against mine. She moved away slightly and we stared at each other briefly before she brought her mouth back down on mine and moved her hand to the back of my head.

I couldn't believe what was happening. My aunt was kissing me hungrily like a lover, like the lover my ex girlfriend couldn't be. My hands slowly moved up her gorgeous thighs beneath her skirt, wanting more.

"Peg, Peg I love you, I've wanted to fuck you for so long" I whimpered, completely at her mercy.

"I know you have, you crazy girl. What about girls your age" she whispered, biting my lower lip.

"No, I don't want them Peg, I want you to fuck me. Now" I whispered.

"All in good time, my dear. Now let's concentrate on getting all these unnecessary clothes off" she murmured, pulling my top off to show my nipples pressing up against my silky bra.

"Umm, I'm going to need to take a good feel of these" she smiled, bringing her mouth to bite down gently on my nipple through the thin material of my bra. It was really hard now so she could feel it as she ran her tongue over the silk, her mouth engulfing my nipple over my bra, sucking and tugging on it. I stroked my hand through her hair, squirming around as she repeated her ministrations on my other nipple.

"Please let me touch you" I moaned, moving to undo her blouse. I undid all the buttons and threw it aside, unhooking her little pink bra to bring my mouth to her nipples, my tongue running over them as I cupped them in my hands.

She grabbed my arms and pushed me back more forcefully now, pinning me back against the sofa, pulling my shorts down to expose the rest of my body, my thighs open to her gaze.

"Now, let's see what a good girl you are" she told me as her fingers gently parted my labia, her short red fingernails disappearing between my trimmed nest of curls inside me to find me wet. Peg smiled at me and dropped her head to nibble on my lips as soft moans escaped my throat, feeling her insistent fingers sliding in and out of me, pushing in deeper. As she thrust into my tight pussy I clung onto her, my hands gripping the creamy skin of her back.

"You always were my favourite niece" she murmured as her fingers massaged my insides, her face so close to mine.

"Oh, Aunt Peg!" I moaned as I felt her take me over the edge, my cunt pulsating around her fingers as I came, grabbing onto her and kissing her passionately, sucking on the tip of her tongue she so delicately pushed into my mouth. I felt my juices cover her fingers and she pulled out to push a finger into my mouth.

"I want to taste you, Peg" I told her firmly.

"Be my guest."

I pushed her back gently onto the sofa, getting onto my knees on the floor. Staring at her pussy. I was so hungry for it. I parted her thighs, nuzzled the thatch between her legs and buried my face in her, inhaling her delicious scent, tasting the juice welling up inside her just for me.

"Peg...you are so hot" I breathed into her cunt. She just moaned and moved her fingers through my hair, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. I nibbled on her clit, her little pink bud that seemed to bloom under my attentive tongue.

I pushed my fingers inside her, probing her walls. There's nothing quite like pushing your fingers into a beautiful woman's pussy and feeling inside her. Her juice coated my fingers and she tasted so amazing. As I carried on licking her clit she began to moan louder, her hips became more urgent as they thrust up at my face and I took the hint and licked her faster, applying more pressure with my tongue as my fingers pressed up at her delicate, spongy g spot, rubbing it persistently. She suddenly grabbed my head and arched her hips, bucking under my mouth as she came, her wetness coating my fingers as they curled up inside of her. I stayed with my face buried in her, inhaling her, drinking her in as I nuzzled her beautiful bush.

"Annie, where did you learn to do that so well my dear?"

"Practice makes perfect" I grinned up at her and she brought her hand to my face.

"Your mother is going to kill me" she murmured.

"Not if you don't tell her she won't!"

"Clever girl. Now a guy just out of school she can handle, but her own daughter? My niece? Never."

"Peg, this is just between us isn't it?"

"Of course."

"...Can we do it again?" I asked cautiously.

"Maybe."

I straddled her on the sofa and presented my breasts to her.

"Do you like them, Aunt Peg?"

"Mmm, yes. Perfectly edible" she smiled as I looked down modestly, a blush forming on my cheeks. I had just done the unthinkable and hadn't felt at all self conscious until now. She brought her mouth to one of my nipples, swirling her tongue around the sensitive bud. My lips brushed her hair at the top of her head and I leant back slightly to admire the view. She was sucking on my nipples now, moving her attentions from one to the other periodically, her hands cupping the underside of my breasts. I began to grind my hips into her lap, feeling myself becoming even more aroused, although I still didn't think that I could get any more aroused than when my face was between her legs. She brought her face between my breasts, still cupping them in her palms, so I leant down and kissed her. Her lips were so soft and inviting.

"Peg?"

"Mmm hmm?"

I wriggled around on her lap. "I'm really wet."

"So am I. Do you want to scissor me?" she asked, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Oh yes. Please rub your pussy against mine, I want that so bad."

"Sit back down on me but put your leg...here...yes that's it" she coaxed me as I adjusted my position so that my pussy was directly over hers. "Now rub against me...yes that's right, keep going" she instructed me as I rubbed myself against her, feeling our juices collide into one as my saturated cunt glided over hers so perfectly, it was pure pleasure. She spread herself wide so that every time I moved over her, I could feel her hard little clit rubbing mine. It was a feeling like no other. We were completely soaked and looking down and seeing her so wet and aroused took me close to the edge.

"Aunt Peg...you are the best, I mean it" I whispered. I tugged on the scarf around her neck lightly and she leant forward and kissed me. Feeling her lips on mine sent fire through my veins. I wanted to get to her. Make her feel like no one else could, just like she had done for me. I kissed her back passionately as our pussies made out with each other, my wetness coating hers making her moan into my mouth. God, the little sounds she was making were getting me so worked up. I knew it wouldn't be long before I collapsed on top of her, my clit hard and swollen kissing hers. I wanted to hold out for her.

She was grinding her pussy up against mine more insistently now, her blue eye shadow framing her deep blue eyes as I watched her staring at her own pussy as I stroked mine against hers, pushing her hips up and using her hands to pull me down further, holding onto my hips. She was breathing more deeply now, her gaze between our scissored thighs, glancing up at me with her gorgeous eyes to smile at me in her own alluring way. She kept pushing up on me, grinding herself more firmly into me as she began to quake, first a little then harder as she let out deep, guttural moans, grabbing my hips and pulling me down between her open thighs, moving me back and forth slightly on her lap as she ripped through her orgasm, her red nails biting into my skin, her fingers leaving impressions of white.

When she had finally stopped shaking I lifted her chin with my hand and kissed her tenderly, straddling her thighs, leaning into her. Her hand automatically slipped between my legs and she began rubbing my clit firmly, feeling how hard my pulsing clit was under her touch.

"My, you are horny aren't you" she whispered into my ear as I leant down slightly to brush my lips against hers. She kissed my neck as she manipulated my clit, moving in fast little circles that made me feel so close to coming. She nibbled on my neck and I moved back to look into her eyes as I came hard, shaking under her touch, unable to silence my cries. Once my knees buckled, I sank into her lap, breathing heavily she held me in her arms tight, as if nursing me, her hands placed firmly on my back soothing me.

"Peg...?"

"Shh, don't speak."

"...Can I sleep in your bed tonight with you?"

She smiled. "Of course you may, as long as you don't push me out of bed, then I would have to spank you."

"Deal."

We stayed in bed together all night, her body wrapped around mine, our arms entwined, my head resting on her chest. I watched her sleep, her hot little breaths on my face as she breathed in and out, her eyes closed, completely unaware. She looked so beautiful sleeping. I pulled the quilt up over her more to keep her warm, huddling into her chest.

We awoke to hear the front door slam. I grabbed the covers, pulling them up around me in horror, looking at Peg.

"Get dressed" she spoke rapidly as we quickly jumped up and threw some clothes on.

"Get back in bed with me, I'll tell her you had a nightmare."

"I'm too old for..."

"Just do it!"

I scrambled back in bed with her and she wrapped her arm around me just in time before there was a knock on her door.

"Peg?"

"Come in!"

"Peg, I..." My mother stopped as she saw me in bed with her.

"Kay" she greeted my mother brightly.

"Annie? What are you doing in here?" she asked carefully, her gaze shifting from me to Peg.

"She got a bit anxious this morning so I told her to get in with me. Girl trouble" Peg announced as my mother looked at her suspiciously.

"What kind of trouble?"

"Her ex came round, it upset you didn't it dear."

I nodded.

My mother sighed. "I stopped off to get some groceries at the store and I bumped into Georgina and Marc. They asked if they could come round, they haven't seen you in a while."

Georgina and Marc were two of my close friends. They were really cool, Marc owned a snake and Georgina was always fussing over it.

"Yes, I like them. Why don't you invite them round today?" Aunt Peg suggested, yawning.

"Sure!" I got out of bed under the watchful eye of my mother and called Marc.

"Hey Annie! How's it going? We saw your Mum today."

"Things are great! Would you like to both come over?"

"Sure, shall we bring..."

"Yes, bring your snake, it's so cute!"

He laughed. "Okay, we will be over in an hour."

"Great! See you then." I put the phone down and ran into the shower, throwing my head back. I needed it after Peg putting me through my paces the night before.

I smiled under the water running down my face as I thought of everything we had done. I wondered if my mother suspected anything. She had a rather peculiar look on her face when she saw me in bed with Aunt Peg that morning and I wondered why.

When Marc and Georgina finally arrived I gave them both a great big hug. I picked up the snake from Georgina and wrapped it around my shoulders, giving it a kiss.

"Isn't he adorable!" Georgina gushed.

LadySugar
LadySugar
250 Followers
12