Oh Baby! What a Sitter!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the splashing and giggling before I saw them. Kelly had wasted no time, getting right into the pool immediately. I covered my eyes, and stepped out onto the deck.

"Are you decent?" I asked, chuckling as I said it. She was rubbing off. Now I was speaking in double entendre. 'Decent' was a massive understatement. Kelly was spectacular.

"Yes. You can open your eyes," came her reply. I peeked through the cracks in my fingers before I did, just in case. She was covered, such as it was.

Perhaps 'covered' isn't quite the right word. She was wearing a red bikini, relatively conservative in style, compared to some others I'd seen, but even so, she was nearly spilling out of it. Oh my.

"Okay..." I said, trying to play it cool, "...I'm off. I have no idea who is going to be at this thing, or how long I'll be. I'll call if I think it's going to be late."

"Don't worry about it," she said, holding Lynn in her arms, spinning and swirling in the pool. "Maybe you'll meet someone there. Don't be concerned about the time."

She may be right, I thought. Ed was always trying to set me up with someone he knew. That's probably why the presence of my ass was requested so eloquently.

Just as I was about to voice this thought, Lynn grabbed a handful of Kelly's top, wrenching it down to display even more cleavage than the suit already did. My eyes didn't miss the show of creamy breast that resulted. Talk about derailing my train of thought.

"Well, um," I mumbled, "I guess I'll see you later, then." I think I'll be seeing you for quite a while. In my dreams.

I sat in my car, in the driveway, for a minute or two, trying to will my erection into submission. She was just so... Dammit!

I don't even remember how I got to Ed's place. Kelly was filling my thoughts.

I was right. Ed had a woman for me. Blonde, pretty, tall, nicely built, cheerful...and not Kelly. I had a problem. I was growing obsessed with my young babysitter.

I tried to be polite, and sociable. I ate, I drank, I laughed, I talked...to Ed, and his setup du jour, whose name was Kim. Through it all, images of Kelly in that red bikini kept forcing their way into my head. That is until I recalled the 'skinny dipping after Daddy goes' comment, when they were replaced by images of her naked. Concentration was impossible.

***

Eventually, I gave up trying.

I thanked Ed, got Kim's number, and told everyone I wasn't feeling well. I could hardly tell them the truth.

Now I was sitting in my driveway again, wondering if I should give Kelly a warning call, just in case. No...it was my house, I could come home whenever I wanted. If she was naked in my house, well that's just too bad for her, isn't it?

I walked in the front door. The house was silent. Quietly, I crept around to the kitchen, looking outside. She was there, laying in the sun, reading. Wearing her bikini. Crap. Still, the view was pretty impressive. Her skin was oiled, shining in the bright sunlight, the reflection accentuating her full breasts, flat, narrow waist, and long, sexy legs. Two abrupt bumps marred the smooth red fabric that confined her breasts. I announced my presence as I walked out to join her on the deck.

"So the skinny dipping is over?" I laughed. "I rushed home for nothing?" It was the first overtly sexual thing I'd said to her. She didn't miss a beat.

"Did you get lucky?" she smiled, putting down her book, she tipped her sunglasses down, and looked at me. "Did you at least meet someone interesting?"

Hmmmm. Yes, but not at the party. A bit closer to home.

"Where's Lynn? Taking a nap?" I deflected.

"Yes. Swimming tuckered her out. She'll be down for a while, I think," Kelly answered. "As for the skinny dipping, well... " She stood, and stepped smoothly over, stopping in front of me. She peeked over her glasses, looking up, with a glimmer in her eyes.

"I told you," she said, in a breathy whisper, as she tiptoed. Her arms reached up, clasping behind my neck. "I like being wet " She tilted her head slightly, and pressed her lips to mine.

Oh. My. God.

Nothing subtle or ambiguous about her behaviour anymore, I was stunned into immobility. She pulled back.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' my inner voice screamed, and my arms wrapped quickly around her firm body, blocking her retreat. With at least that much encouragement on my part, she smiled, and came back for round two. This time, I kissed her back, and when her tongue began exploring my mouth, my hands began exploring her body, starting with her tight, muscular behind.

"Mmmm," she moaned, but stayed glued to my lips. The kiss heated up, more intense every second. Suddenly, she broke away.

"Todd, are you okay with this? Are you ready?" she whispered. Now she asks? After that kiss, and feeling up her ass, in that bikini?

"Am I ready?" I asked. "Probably not, but you've got me curious. I guess there's no time like the present, and I know there's no one I'd rather be with. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Oh yeah!" she giggled. "I think I've been in love with you since I was a kid. I just can't believe how lucky we were to bump into each other, after all this time!"

Lucky. Yes, I thought. Maybe the perfect woman for you is closer than you think. She was right here.

"Now, about that skinny dip?" she purred, stepping back. Her hands reached up, behind her neck, and undid the top string of her bikini. She deftly held the limp ties in place with one hand, while she tugged the string behind her back. There was no going back now.

Kelly's hands slowly dropped away. For a few teasing seconds, the two swatches of red Lycra held fast, hiding her twin treasures from my eyes a bit longer, but gravity eventually won out. Her top fell to her feet, and my jaw hit the floor.

Where did those come from? I mean, in most families, the physical traits are directly inherited. Dad's tall, therefore the kids are too. Mom has big tits and blue eyes, so her daughters are stacked and pretty, as well. I've seen Kelly's Mom. Those breasts didn't come from her. Maybe Grandma was the one with the big rack. So round, full, firm and feminine, they captivated me. Crowned with tightly puckered, erect, rosy nipples, I licked my lips unconsciously at the prospect of getting to taste them.

"Ooooooo," she smiled, stepping closer to the pool. "That's a look I could get used to. I guess I don't have to ask if you like what you see, do I?" She turned her back, and plucked the bows at each hip, allowing the bottom of her suit to fall away as she stepped into the water. "Coming in? I'm all wet for you." She playfully flicked water in my direction.

Thank god my backyard was well fenced and surrounded by bushes, so prying eyes weren't an issue. I stripped quickly, under her watchful gaze, until I had only my underwear to remove.

"Wait!" she gasped, reaching up. "Please, let me."

I stepped closer, and knelt beside the pool's edge. Kelly grinned, caressing the bulge that had formed. Her hand was small, and soft. I enjoyed the sensation. She traced her fingertips up, hooking one into the waistband, and pulling gently.

I watched her eyes, as she slowly peeled my shorts down. They opened wider, and she smiled again.

"That's a look I could get used to," I said, repeating her line. "I guess I don't have to ask if you like what you see, do I?" She stopped when my underwear was mid-thigh, and grasped my cock with her warm hands. It was semi-hard, and hanging heavily straight down.

"Like it? I think I'm going to love it! My pussy can't wait to have that big thing deep inside it!" she hissed, stroking me gently.

I stood, stepped out of my shorts, and seconds later, was in the water beside her. She managed to stay just out of reach, the little scamp, just like Lobby had with Lynn, except I had the advantage of a limited area. I slowly cornered her, until she had nowhere to go but into my arms, and my embrace. We kissed again, and it was wonderful. We held each other warmly. I only had one question.

"Here," I asked, "or the bedroom?"

"Hmmmm. Bedroom, I think," she whispered, between kisses. "Now."

She pivoted gracefully out of my arms, and took my hand leading the way out of the depths of the pool. The water dropped lower, until I could see the swell of her firm breasts from behind her. A few more steps, and her spectacular ass was at eye level as she climbed out of the water. She released my hand, and grabbed her towel, drying herself as she walked quickly into the house.

By the time I caught up with her, Kelly was standing at Lynn's door peeking in. Ever the conscientious babysitter, she was checking on her primary responsibility, on her way to satisfy her baser instincts. She was still naked, of course, not that Lynn would have known anything was up if she woke. I stopped behind her, joining her in observing my sweet daughter, sleeping contentedly. My hand rested on Kelly's ass.

"Just making sure we won't be interrupted," she whispered, turning to face me again. Another bout of enthusiastic kisses ensued, while she stroked my stiff cock softly. "Jesus, Todd, this thing is so hot, and hard. Please take me. Make me cum." Her lips left mine, but she kept her grip on my shaft, using it like a tiller on a sailboat, guiding me down the hall to my bedroom. Once inside, she pushed me back onto the bed.

"On second thought," she breathed, still stroking me, and licking her lips, "I think I'll make you cum first!"

I know this was hardly the time to think about my dear departed wife, but that's what happened. You see, Amy was a petite little thing, and despite her best efforts, she was never able to satisfy me orally. It was simply a dimensional issue ; Her mouth was small, and my dick is not. As I watched Kelly's lips slide down my shaft with excruciating slowness, I knew I was fortunate. She was easily able to accommodate about two-thirds of my length. It was glorious.

I laid back from my sitting position, letting her do her thing. It had been a long, long time since any woman had done this for me, and I was in heaven. Her mouth gripped me in a gentle suction, sliding up and down smoothly, while her right hand did a little twisting stroke every few head bobs. She was also moaning, apparently finding my candy stick delicious to suck on, and the vibrations of her vocalization merely stoked my fires even more. Every man loves a good blowjob, but if this is what I could look forward to from a relationship with Kelly, I counted myself fortunate indeed. She was a very good cocksucker.

I would occasionally tip my head up, to watch her. I'm not sure which was hotter, watching her eyes looking back at me while she gave me such pleasure, or when she didn't know I was watching, and was just enjoying herself. Either way, she was giving me the sucking of a lifetime, teasing me higher and higher, ever closer to orgasm. She had a way of holding me at a plateau, until the sensation was almost ticklish, before escalating her actions.

"Oh my god, Kelly," I groaned, feeling the cauldron nearing the boiling point, "that feels unbelievable. You're going to make me cum, if you keep it up." I consider that fair warning, just in case her goal was anything other than swallowing a huge load of hot, sticky semen. I need not have worried.

She squealed happily, and growled like a hungry cat, increasing her pace and suction. She wanted it all, and she was going to get it.

"Ooooooooh fuuuuck...yes, baby...suck my cock. Mmmm, that's it... suck it...suck it. Gonna make me cum...gonna...cum...gonna...CUMMMM!"

Holy mother of God, I swear I have never cum that hard in my life. On a scale of one to ten, it was a thirty-seven...point eight. You hear women talking about orgasms that make their toes curl? I think I just had the male equivalent.

I was probably imagining it...and with all the noise I was making, it seems unlikely that I really did hear it...but I swear I could hear the thick ropes of cum splashing against the back of her throat. She was humming, and gulping, and moaning, her cheeks puffed out full of hot goo, trying to keep up. A trickle began to escape at each corner of her mouth, but like a trooper, she hung in there, swallowing everything. Finally empty, I shuddered and flopped back, gasping for air. Kelly spent another few seconds sucking up the dregs, then crawled up beside me. I rolled my head to look at her.

She was smiling at me, using her fingertip to cleanup the leaks that decorated her chin. Evidently, I was delicious, and she wasn't going to waste a drop.

"Mmmmm mmmm, good!" she cooed, licking her fingers clean for the last time. She laid on her side, perched on one elbow, and raised an eyebrow. "Was it good for you, too?" A grin followed.

I laughed hysterically.

"No," I lied, when I slowed down. "I faked it!"

Now that, she found funny, joining me in laughter.

"Truthfully," I smiled when she was done, "it was the most incredible thing I've ever felt. Thank you so much."

"My pleasure," she whispered, caressing my face. "I don't suppose you'd care to..."

"Let me at that pussy," I cut her off, patting the pillows at the top of the bed.

"Ooooooo, yes!" she giggled, scooting up and taking her position. She held her legs up, thighs together, until I was in my spot, with my face inches from her crotch, then spread them slowly, unveiling her pretty kitty to my eyes.

Pussies are like fingerprints. Every one is different, even if the basic design is the same. Some have thin, tight lips, others are thick, puffy and loose. To shave or not to shave, that is the question. Some are elegantly sensual, others blatantly erotic.

Kelly had a nice one, with long inner lips that peeked out. Those lips were glued together by her juices, until she slid a fingertip from bottom to top. They opened wide, until her cunt looked like a butterfly, wings spread. The bright pink of her inner folds was slick with fragrant feminine secretions. Hair free, she looked delicious, and smelled like nectar.

"That is one attractive little honeypot," I said, peeking up at her. She giggled, and covered her face in humility. My tongue reached out, and brushed across her prominent clit, causing a moan from her. She tasted better than she smelled, and I decided to be selfish. I dove in, licking her from stem to stern, as deep as I could reach. Her hand immediately landed on the back of my head, grinding against my face with her juicy gash, while I wormed my tongue into her, scooping out her yummy froth with glee. She really was delicious, and I couldn't get enough.

It's too bad Kelly wasn't enjoying it, as well.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

"Shit! Mmmm, yes...eat my cunt, yes baby, stick that fucking tongue deep in my fuck hole!... Mnahhhn! Uhhn! Fuck!" There was more, but she was getting loud, and pulled a pillow over her head to muffle the screams. She had released my head, secure that I wasn't going to leave my place between her legs until she reached nirvana. Now one hand was holding the pillow over her face, and the other was yanking on her hugely erect nipples. I just kept on delving into her drooling crevice, slurping up the ambrosia that flowed so freely from within.

I could feel her shaking, then her thighs closed, trapping my face in the dripping folds of her pussy. She twisted her body as she came, screaming into the pillow, and gushing honey into my mouth. It was warm, with a salty sweetness, and plentiful. I drank my fill, until her legs relaxed their grip.

I looked up from below, watching her perfect breasts heave rapidly with her ragged breaths. Her nipples were standing up like two little hilltop radio antennas. My thirst quenched, I was hungry for those stiff little buds, and moved up her body, finally reaching my target area. I flicked one of the now nearly purple towers of desire, circling it with my tongue before latching on and sucking deeply. Kelly's hand stroked my hair, and she moaned softly, tossing the pillow aside.

"Mmmm, yes. I love having my tits sucked on," she breathed. "Don't stop."

"Daddy?" I heard from behind me, and looked back. Shit. Lynn's timing was perfectly bad, this time. My cock was rock hard, ready to plunge into Kelly's receptive pussy. I think that was being put on hold.

"I've got her," Kelly said, rolling quickly out of bed, and scooping her up. Her voice instantly shifted from sexpot mode, to soothing caregiver mode. "What are you doing up, young lady? Did you have a good nap? I hope I didn't wake you up when Daddy was making me feel good," she smiled, as she turned with Lynn in her arms, cradled against her full breasts. Lynn had her hands full.

I had taken refuge under the sheets, hiding my naked body from my daughter. We didn't need her asking questions about my hard dick.

"Daddy did a real good job of making me feel good," she whispered, looking at me, the fire still in her eyes. "Now that you're awake, we'll have to wait until tonight to see how good we can make each other feel together, won't we?" She had been playfully talking to Lynn in her sitter's voice, but the message was clearly meant for me.

"Let's go get you changed," she giggled, and I watched her walk out of the room, stark naked, carrying my little girl, looking very maternal. That idea was starting to have an appeal to me, but I didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

I let my erection subside, then got dressed, going to find my girls. I found them in Lynn's room. Kelly was sitting, still nude, with Lynn in her lap, reading a story to her. She looked up and smiled when I came in, but kept going with the story. I had brought her one of my t-shirts to wear, and showed it to her. She nodded, and I left it on Lynn's dresser.

I went to the kitchen, and poured myself a cup of coffee, staring out the window as I drank it. I noticed two bits of red fabric floating in the pool.

It had finally happened, or at least the preambles had. The main event was almost certain to take place tonight. I was officially moving on with my life, and had someone who was helping me do so.

I heard Lynn coming, and she ran into the kitchen, wrapping her arms around my leg.

"Daddy!" she chirped happily. I bent and hoisted her into my arms.

"How's my favourite little girl?" I asked. "Are you happy today?"

She nodded like a bobble head doll, just as Kelly walked in. The t-shirt was like a dress on her, which was the basic idea, and had never looked so good. The points of her nipples punctuated the white cotton stretched across her bustline. Yummy.

"Is Daddy happy today?" Kelly asked, leaning up for a kiss.

"Very," I smiled. "I'll be even happier later tonight, I'm sure."

"Mmmmm, me too," she purred, rubbing her chest against my arm. "When we get a chance, I need to talk to you for a minute." She looked at Lynn. "Alone."

That opportunity took a while to materialize, since, as far as Lynn was concerned, I had just returned home. She wanted some Daddy time, and we cuddled together on the couch, watching cartoons. Kelly went to fish her bikini out of the pool. She came back in with the suit in her hand, and my shirt plastered to her body, soaking wet, and virtually transparent.

"Oh, now that's just not fair!" I choked.

"Just reminding you of what's waiting for you," she giggled. "I'm going to take a shower. Be back in a few minutes."

When she returned, freshly laundered, she was dressed in her yoga pants and jacket again. She teasingly unzipped to her waist, showing me that there was nothing under the top. I guess it was time to talk. I left Lynn engrossed in the TV, and followed Kelly outside.

"I just wanted to clear up a few things before we go on," she said, as we sat by the pool. It sounded ominous.