Oh Brother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug had thoroughly washed my balls in his mouth and had moved onto my cock. He licked it slowly up and down like a popsicle. I was going to town on Reggie's cock, trying to deep throat as much as I could. It was so huge I could barely get half way down. I pumped the base with my hand to compensate. Tears rolled down from my eyes as I gagged when my throat was full. I continued trying to go deeper after a few breaths. I got a bit deeper with each try. Meanwhile, Reggie guided my head with his hand trying to control the action. I had to eventually take a breather and give my throat a break so I went back to using my tongue. Reggie guided my head down to his big meaty balls. I gave them each a tongue bath and a good suck. He pushed my face lower so that my mouth was at his asshole. I didn't need encouragement as I circled his dark hole with my pink, wet mouth muscle. Reggie moaned with pleasure as I slid my tongue up his butt.

As I rimmed our VIP guest and stroked his cock with my hand, I could feel Doug's tongue move from my cock to my asshole. I began to melt as I felt his hot, wet tongue slide inside my smooth pink rim. That spurred me on and I got back up to Reggie's cock and engulfed it into my mouth once again. I slid a finger up his asshole to replace my tongue as I sucked his cock. I was fast and furious with my mouth and hand. Doug eating my ass seemed to motivate me. I tried going deep again and made it further than before. I was almost to the bottom but felt that I couldn't possibly go any deeper so I stuck out my tongue and the tip just reached his balls. Reggie held my head in place as he moaned. I thought he might cum right there and could feel a trickle of pre cum dripping down into my stomach.

Reggie bit his lip and pulled my head up off of his cock by my hair. I sucked in a deep breath of air. He pulled my face up to his and gave me a long, soft, passionate kiss. His lips were so soft and his tongue invaded the deepest parts of my mouth. It was so fucking sexy. As he pulled away from my face he grinned and said, "Damn bitch, you ought to be in a dress." He kissed me again before looking over to Doug who was still eating my ass and said, "Hey Doug, trade places with me."

Doug and Reggie traded places. With Doug sitting in front of me, I grabbed his throbbing cock and inhaled it. I went deep right away as I was too horny to control myself. Reggie grabbed hold of my hips and began circling my asshole with his tongue. I sucked by brother eagerly while fondling his testicles and enjoyed the rim job from our sexy black guest. Reggie probed my hole a few times with the tip of his tongue. My libido was in overdrive.

Reggie stopped licking my asshole for a bit and I felt him move his cock into my butt crack and began dry humping me. Doug tensed up and told him, "Hold on Reggie. Marty's not into that. We can switch back." Reggie stopped with the tip of his cock pressing against my rim.

I popped Doug's cock from my mouth and looked up at my brother. I knew how much this deal meant to him and he didn't know that I was accustomed to taking cocks anally. I thought that it was sweet how he was looking after me and it showed how he felt guilty about raping me when we were younger. I smiled at him and said, "It's okay, he can do it." I turned and looked over my shoulder at Reggie who was eye balling me anxiously. "Go ahead Reggie. It's okay. I want you to fuck my ass," I told him.

Reggie held firmly onto my hips and slowly pushed his massive appendage inside my rectum. Even though I had been training my butt, it still hurt. I winced in pain as he pushed past my sphincter muscle. I grunted as he continued to slide inside me inch by inch. My asshole was spread wide open. Doug held my head and lovingly stroked my hair as I got fucked. Reggie bottomed out and then slid back his full length. He ploughed back in my hole seconds later quickly. The full length of his cock penetrated me as I felt his huge balls smack against my own. I blew out a deep breath and took it. A tear rolled down my eye. Reggie pumped me again and I was able to take it. The pain became numb and I relished in the full feeling of being fucked by a huge cock. Reggie sensed my relaxation and began pumping my ass methodically. He kept a slow but continuous tempo. I bit my lip and enjoyed the first class fucking that I was getting.

Doug continued stroking my hair. I looked up at him and he was looking at me lovingly. I moved back to his cock and continued to suck him off. I pumped my neck on his shaft while Reggie hammered away at my back door. Doug grabbed my head and started face fucking me. Reggie picked up speed and fucked my ass faster. My head was spinning and I could feel cum dripping from my cock even though no one was touching me there.

I lost track of time but I was being spit roasted for several minutes. I was coming constantly with a pool of semen growing from the tip of my cock onto the couch. Reggie pounded my rear end fast and hard. Doug held my head in place as his cock was embedded deep in my throat. He came ferociously, dumping a massive orgasm of cum down my throat and into my belly. Doug screamed, "Aw fuck! I'm coming," as he did. That may have triggered Reggie as he buried himself full length inside my bum and held his place. A warm rush of cum filled up my backside as he released his seed inside me.

After both guys came down from their orgasms, they rolled off of me. Reggie panted in exhaustion as his wet and slimy cock began to droop. Doug laid back and caught his breath as a trail of cummy saliva trailed from my lips to the end of his cock. I turned to Reggie and put his flagging cock in my mouth. I sucked it clean and relished the taste of my own ass on his meat. After licking it shiny clean, I leaned back too, exhausted and thoroughly fucked. Reggie breathed deeply and sighed, "Oh yes, this bitch ought to be wearing a dress."

We all got dressed again and Reggie had a few words with Doug before giving me a big kiss on the lips and leaving. Doug and I locked up. As we did, he asked me about getting fucked in the ass. I could tell he was concerned. "It's okay Doug. I have been doing it more and more lately. You may have been right all those years ago. I really do like it and Reggie was fucking awesome."

"That's good Marty. I'm glad you said that because he wants to meet again tomorrow night at his hotel." I stopped and looked at Doug suspiciously. He continued, "I thought I had the deal closed tonight and I thought that you put it in the bag but he said he has to convince his buddy Sherman first who he would be relying on for fifty percent of his cash. I know it's a lot to ask and I totally understand if you say no to this. I'll try to find another way to handle this if I can. You've already done enough."

I wasn't sure how to handle it so I left him and told him that I would sleep on it. I really didn't sleep too much that night as I tossed and turned thinking about how my night went down. I masturbated frantically for half the night, coming at least three times. I finally exhausted myself enough to sleep.

The next day I awoke and took a cold shower. After a light breakfast, I called my brother. He answered on the first ring. "I've thought about it Doug. I'll do it but under one condition," I told him. I paused to create anticipation.

"Well, what is it?" he pried anxiously.

I cleared my throat and said, "I want half." There was silence. Doug said nothing for a long while and I waited too. It was a will of the minds.

Finally Doug answered after a brief laugh, "Half? That's crazy. I'm not saying that you don't deserve it but it really is impossible. I could probably let you in at five percent though. That's a good deal for you since you aren't investing any money of your own," he tried to reason.

"Sorry Doug. The way I see it, you can't close this deal without my ass. You need me or you get nothing. If I'm going to do this for you then I expect to be better compensated or you can count me out," I countered.

Doug half laughed and half sighed. I knew that he was a skilled negotiator so I felt my power as I heard him squirm. "I understand where your coming from Marty. I do. I'm simply telling you that your numbers are impossible. I would loose money on this deal. You have to be willing to compromise here. The best I can do is thirteen percent. Even at that, you're killing me. I need the space for fluctuating costs, overhead, payroll, taxes, licenses and a shit load of other expenses. You have to understand," he pleaded.

I sighed as though he had beaten me. "Twenty-five percent. That's my bottom line or I don't show tonight," I demanded.

"Twenty is best I can do Marty. I swear it. Please take it. I'm begging you," he replied. I stayed quiet. I let him stew a bit more. "Okay, twenty one percent. I can't do a penny more, honestly," he added.

I didn't think he would ever go over ten percent honestly. I was shocked. I was getting twenty-one percent of a million dollar business deal without investing a penny of my own money. "Okay, deal!" I answered. "Give me the address and the time," I followed up. Doug sent me the details and I began to get ready.

I took a long bath and shaved myself from my ears down. I covered myself in baby oil after. I took an hour to paint my finger and toe nails a bright ruby red. After blowing out my hair, I added in the blonde extensions which made my hair fuller and more feminine. I spent another hour on my makeup. I was sure to add the long false eyelashes, thick eye liner, smoky grey eye shadow, baby pink blush and ball buster red lip stick.

For my ensemble, I chose light beige fully fashioned nylons with seams up the back and welts at the tops. I wore a white garter belt to hold them up. I chose silky white panties and a white lace bra. I stuffed the bra with my silicon breast forms. I added a tight white corset that emphasized my girlish figure and made my butt stand out. I chose white strappy four inch spike heels to wear on my feet and covered myself in a silky ivory mid thigh dress that covered my shoulders but left my arms bare. I strutted back and forth in front of the mirror. I looked fucking hot.

I took a cab to the hotel and arrived just at the hour prescribed. I don't think that the hotel staff even knew that I wasn't a real woman. I felt confident and alive. I knocked on the hotel room door. It was Doug who answered. "Hello brother," I said. His jaw dropped in disbelief. I strutted past him into the room. I smiled and did a little twirl in the middle of the massive suite. Reggie was their in a silver business suit and across the room sat another black man, a bit shorter but very stocky in build. He was about the same age as Reggie and as I understood, he was Reggie's manager, Sherman. Sherman had a goatee and wore a blue vest over a white shirt with tight blue dress pants.

As I made eye contact with each of them, I smiled confidently. I watched as their faces drained. Reggie was bug eyed. He wanted to say something but just stammered. I took the pressure off of him. "So, you wanted to see me in a dress. Well, here I am," I said and did another model twirl.

"Goddamn!" was all he could muster. I pranced over to him and gave him a soft, small kiss on his lips. I stuck my butt out and lifted my heel for effect when I did. He was awestruck at my appearance.

I turned and walked over to the stranger in the room. "Hello sir. You must be Sherman. Pleased to meet you, I'm Doug's ....sister, Marty," I introduced myself as I extended my hand in greeting. I felt silly using my boy name and made a mental note to come up with a more feminine name after.

Sherman took my hand and kissed my fingers. "The pleasure is all mine Madame," he replied. He turned to Reggie, "You really undersold this one Reg. I had no idea she would be so beautiful." I blushed as he referred to me as "she". I'm sure Reggie and even Doug had no idea either. In fact, I impressed myself with my latest effort at feminizing myself.

Reggie handed me a glass of champagne to get the ball rolling. I took a sip and went to stand beside my brother. "So, are we doing business tonight or what?" I boldly asked. My brother gave my ass a playful swat. I wasn't sure if he was admiring my butt or trying to get me to shut up. I took the hint that he want me to be seen and not heard. The boys began talking numbers as we drank some bubbly.

I sashayed over to Reggie and sat on his lap. As I sipped my drink like a proper lady, Reggie let his hands wander all over my stocking clad legs. As he gave my bum a squeeze he leaned over and kissed my cheek. As he did, he whispered in my ear, "You look so fucking hot tonight. I'm going to fuck this ass so hard that you're going to think last night was JV."

I giggled playfully and turned my head to kiss him. Reggie opened his mouth and planted his lips on mine. His tongue invaded my mouth which I sucked on greedily. "Is your friend Sherman going to play too?" I asked.

"Ya, I think he was interested enough if you showed up as a guy but this is so much better. It's up to you though. Can you handle this much black cock?" he replied. I giggled and kissed him passionately to indicate my response. I could feel Reggie's hard on swelling against my bum as we kissed. He was getting full on wood. I couldn't wait any longer and fell to my knees on the carpet in front of Reggie. I unzipped his trousers and his ebony rod shot up like a missile from its confines. I admired it for a minute and teased it with my hot breath. I slowly began licking up and down the length of the shaft to get it all nice and shiny.

I could hear the other two talking business while I gave Reggie's cock a tongue bath. I ignored the details and concentrated on the penis in front of my face. I twirled my tongue around the big, bulbous head and began jacking the base of the shaft with my pretty hand. I took the entire head in my mouth and started sucking. I had been dreaming of doing that all day. It tasted so fucking good.

Eventually the business talk ended and all the attention was on me blowing big Reggie. Sherman was standing next to me. His crotch was at my eye level and I could see the bulge straining the fabric of his pants. With my spare hand, I gently traced its outline then gave it a squeeze. It was so hot, I thought the material might melt. I unzipped his fly and reached inside for Sherman's prick. I pulled it out the hole and it stretched out in front of me. It wasn't as long as Reggie's, maybe a seven incher but it was very thick and meaty. I massaged it and stroked it to full mast with my spare hand.

I gave Reggie's pole a few deep plunges into my throat. When I pulled off of it, I left a slimy saliva trail. I turned my face to Sherman. I looked up into his eyes as I opened my mouth for his fat penis. I had to really open wide. I salivated all over the head of cock and bathed it with my wet tongue. Sherman moaned his pleasure and ran his fingers through my blonde hair. He tried to pump my face but precious few inches would fit into my mouth. I pumped the base of his penis with my hand and continued jerking off Reggie with the other.

Reggie was eager for more action so I tried giving the two black studs equal time. I took a few sucks on one cock and then went to the other for the same. Back and forth I went as I got both cocks all wet and hard as granite. Reggie was the first to push me away as he decided to get himself undressed. He stripped as fast as he could while I tried getting Sherman's cock into my throat. I managed to get a bit past my tonsils but began choking. Sherman held my head in place and forced himself in further. The pain was incredible and I couldn't breath. He pumped himself a couple times before easing back. I could taste some of his pre cum and a ton of saliva dripped from his cock as I caught my breath.

Reggie was finally naked and sitting on the edge of the bed. He ordered me to come over to him. I abandon Sherman and crawled along the carpet like a cat stalking its prey. Reggie was already stroking his own slick rod as he waited for me. Sherman began removing his clothes. When I got to Reggie, I went straight to his massive round balls. I licked them all over with my pink tongue before taking each one in my mouth and gently sucked on it. I made eye contact and Reggie looked very pleased. As I worked his balls with my mouth, Sherman appeared next to Reggie on the bed. He sat there and stroked his own cock while he watched.

I signaled to Reggie that I was going over to his manager for some equal time and Reggie pulled my face to his in a hurry and planted a big, wet open mouth kiss on me. It was so loving that I thought I might melt. He released me and I slid over to Sherman to give his balls a tongue bath. As I tasted his brown eggs, I spied my brother sitting a chair next to the bed, watching us. His hand was on his groin and we shared some eye contact. He seemed pleased by my actions.

As I sucked Sherman's balls, Reggie said, "Hey Sherm, you want this white bitch to lick your asshole? She gives good rim bro."

Sherman giggled a bit and said, "Ya bro why not?" He pulled his testicles out of my mouth and lifted one leg up onto the bed. He turned his hip and lay back a little so that his brown butt was in my face. It was a little hairy, so I went straight for his bung hole. I dove right in without much rimming. I shoved my tongue in as far as I could and ate his asshole. Sherman groaned and said, "Holy shit, this bitch is really going to town on my butt. I bet she can taste what I had for lunch." I sucked his ass hard for a few minutes before Reggie wanted some more action.

"Okay, quit hogging the white whore. I want my ass eaten too," Reggie pleaded. I gave Sherman's ass a few last licks and moved back to Reggie. He already had a leg raised and had his cheeks spread. I planted my face in his butt crack and began licking circles around his hole. He grabbed my head and pushed it deeper into his crack. I slid my tongue up his tight back passage and started tongue fucking his asshole. "Oh ya, that's the ticket. Eat my ass bitch," he encouraged. That motivated me to tongue him deeper and faster.

I went back to Sherman for another round of ass eating as he bent over the bed. He spread his cheeks to give me easier access. As I ate his asshole again, Reggie got up and started working on my dress. He fumbled with the catches and zipper. I stopped my rim job and stood up. I managed the zipper and clasps and let the pretty ivory dress slide off my body slowly onto the floor. I stepped out of it and picked it up. Doug came over and retrieved it for me. He folded it neatly and set it down. I posed for the boys in my undergarment. They all whistled. Reggie said, "Damn, silk fucking stockings and everything. Now get them panties off and get back over here."

I did as I was told. I slowly slid off my silky white panties. My pink cock stood out in front of me at full mast. It seemed small compared to the massive black cocks in front of me but I felt no shame. I went back to the bed which had been stripped of its comforter and blankets by the boys. I crawled onto the clean sheets and made my way between the two muscular black men. Reggie went for my ass first. He got behind me and began licking my asshole with his big meaty tongue. I was facing Sherman who planted his mouth on mine and kissed me. I was surprised that he did, considering where my tongue had been for the previous fifteen minutes. He didn't care and made out with me anyway. He eventually pushed my head down to his crotch again and I opened my mouth for his thick penis. I was sucking his cock as he ran his fingers through my long blonde hair lovingly. Reggie had stopped licking my asshole and had hold of my hips. I could feel his meat at the entrance to my back door. I took a long breath and eased back onto it. He slowly pushed himself in. There was almost no pain as I was still stretched out pretty good from the night before.