Oh Brother! Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife enjoys my brother while I secretly watch.
8k words
4.51
143.6k
229
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone has, or at least has had, sexual fantasies.

I have various fantasies, but my biggest fantasy would be to watch my wife fuck another man.

On the internet I regularly visit sites where people post erotic stories. I like almost all of them, and other than those involving pain, just about every erotic fantasy people write about is of interest to me, but I seem to be drawn to the cheating wife stories the most.

While I read about someone's wife sucking and fucking some other man, I fantasize about my wife doing the same, and it gets me extremely aroused. As I go through various erotic stories, the cheating wife stories are the ones that I generally finish on (if you catch my drift...)

Typically I end up making myself cum as I read them, imagining it is my wife riding some big throbbing cock until it shoots cum deep inside her, deep inside her in places that my 6" cock does not reach.

I would have liked to ask her if she would be interested in fucking a bigger cock, but her ultra conservative, religious attitude precluded me from asking directly if she would like to fuck another man.

In a round-about way I did pursue the topic by asking if she would like sex more if my cock was bigger. I thought that if she said yes I might be able to follow that line of discussion into asking if she would like to be with another man.

Cherie however, replied that she would not want to have a bigger cock inside her, as she was afraid it would hurt her.

Apparently, this was just a story to stroke my ego though, because judging by what I saw, she was not too afraid of big cocks. In fact she enjoys every inch of them!

Last week, my brother Daniel came into town for a big family get together and was staying at our house. We were getting the adults of my family together to look after my parent's estate after my mother's passing a few months prior.

Because of the sensitive nature of the gathering, and the emotion that was sure to show up, we decided we would not have our kids around while we siblings got together. The only child that was there was my sister's two year old baby girl. The other kids, all six to twelve years old, all went to a three day camp.

Amongst my siblings there was myself, the youngest, my two older sisters Linda and Sharon, and Daniel my half-brother from my mother's first marriage. Daniel was the eldest. Linda and her family still lived in town and so Sharon, her husband and baby were staying at her house as Daniel was staying at ours.

Daniel has a lot of charisma and is always well liked by just about everyone, including Cherie. I never thought that she meant any more than simple family friendliness when she was attentive to him, but now realize that there was a lot more to it. In retrospect there was a mutual attraction between Daniel and Cherie that I should have recognized.

Daniel had recently lost his wife to a long illness, and as far as I know has no other woman in his life. Amy was ten years older than Daniel and Cherie is eight years younger than I am. Apparently Cherie likes men even older than her husband.

Daniel at 48 must have really enjoyed the attention he received from Cherie who was 26. Daniel and Amy had been married for many years and she was frail and sick for years before she passed away. I don't know if Daniel ever fooled around on Cherie but even if he did, I don't expect he had the opportunity to fuck a horny woman twenty years younger than himself.

After sending the kids off to camp, the siblings and the spouses got together at my house for a day of socializing before diving into the business at hand.

It was this get together that ended up creating the situation that fulfilled my fantasy. I think it filled the fantasies of Cherie and Daniel too...

As we socialized and had a few drinks at my house, Grant and Sharon had to put the baby down for a late afternoon nap. Cherie suggested they use my son's room as it was away from the noise of our socializing that was quickly developing into a party.

Sharon was concerned that she wouldn't hear little Ashley if she woke up, as my son's room was upstairs at the end of the hall. She asked Grant to set-up their baby monitor, which he did.

That baby monitor was to prove to be pivotal in fulfilling my fantasy. Thank-you Fisher-Price!

We were tying into the drinks fairly heavily, and as far as I could tell everyone was having a good time. There was much laughing, reminiscing and telling stories and everyone was generally enjoying themselves. Sometime during the afternoon the monitor squawked informing us that the baby had woken up and Sharon went to retrieve her.

When Sharon returned with the baby she asked Linda if they could soon head out to setup at her house. Sharon said that her family had just had a long overnight travel and needed some downtime. Linda said she completely understood and told Sharon that they could go over to her house right away.

After we all made arrangements to meet in the late morning the next day, the two couples and the baby were soon heading out the door for the short walk to Linda and Kent's house.

Now there were just the three of us left at my house. Myself. My brother. My wife.

I poured us all another drink and sat in my recliner. Daniel took a spot on the sofa and Cherie sat opposite him on the loveseat.

Daniel had not been to our new house and asked what room he would be staying in.

Cherie, who tended to look after these details, told him that he would be in the room at the end of the upstairs hall. She said she still had to make up the bed though.

"I can do that," he replied.

"No, that's fine, I don't mind doing it for my favorite brother-in-law," she replied.

"Well, since I'm your only brother-in-law, I guess that is not as flattering as I would hope."

"Still my favorite, honest," Cherie replied with a smile at Daniel that I rarely see from her anymore.

As daft as I can be sometimes, I did catch onto the fact that since Cherie has three married sisters Daniel is not her only brother-in-law, just the only one in my family. I wondered if Daniel caught this as well.

"Well, since we are being honest, you are my favorite sister-in-law too."

"Am I?"

"Uh-huh."

"Cutest too," he smiled at her.

Cherie blushed slightly, then a look of realization came over her face.

"Amy's sisters are at least thirty years older than me!"

"Oh, you caught that huh?" he replied grinning.

Cherie laughed, "Yes, you ass!" and good naturedly through a cushion at him.

Daniel caught the pillow and put it down beside him.

"Just kidding, you are cuter than they were thirty years ago anyway."

"Awe," Cherie genuinely blushed now as she took a drink, "I don't know if I believe that..."

"Well, I do," Daniel replied.

They looked at each other with expressions that I should have recognized, but didn't.

"Ok," I interjected, "Enough of the mutual admiration society for one evening. Cherie, any plans for dinner?"

"Oh, um, ah..." Cherie replied, apparently a bit flustered, "I, um, thought we'd just have a light dinner of those finger foods you bought since we had a big lunch. Is that good for you Daniel?"

"Sure, sounds good to me."

"We could just have a few drinks; watch a movie on Netflix and chill if that works for everyone."

"That works for me little brother."

"And me."

"Okay," I replied, getting up. "I'll get the food in the oven. Does anyone need a drink?"

"Sure little brother, I'll take one," Daniel replied.

"Me too, but first I'm going to go get Daniel's bed set-up," Cherie said as she rose from the loveseat.

"I'll go get my stuff out of the car then."

I went into the kitchen and started to prepare the finger food Cherie had mentioned. As I was puttering around in there I saw Daniel come back in with his suitcase and head up the stairs.

"Last door on the left," I called out.

"Ok," he called back.

After getting the food in the oven I went back into the living room to get our glasses to prepare our drinks.

Once I came into to the living room I heard them talking.

"Weird," I thought to myself, "I just saw Daniel go upstairs." Then I caught on. Sharon and Grant had forgotten the baby monitor and with the transmitter still in what was now Daniel's room and the receiver in the living room I could hear them clearly.

"Need a hand?"

"Sure. You can tuck in your side."

"Will you need another blanket?" she asked.

"Um, probably. I don't wear pajamas."

"Like your brother," she replied laughing.

"I assume you do?" he asked.

"I do sometimes," she said softly.

What did she say? Did she say 'Sometimes'? She always wore pajamas! Always. Mostly she wore a flannel shirt and pants setup, but on occasion she wore a night dress, but she always wore something.

Why was she lying about this I wondered.

"Sometimes?" Daniel asked

"Yea, sometimes I don't," she continued her lie. "Sometimes I wear nothing...." she said with a little more breath in her voice.

"I bet little brother likes it when you don't."

There was a pregnant pause on the monitor.

I could hear their voices as clear as a radio broadcast but there was no sound for a full ten seconds. I could see them looking at each other in my mind's eye.

"Uh, huh. He does. So Daniel, um, why do you always call him 'little brother'? You never say 'little sister' to any of the girls."

"Oh, I don't know," he replied with a smile you could hear in his voice.

That asshole! I knew exactly why he called me little brother. We shared a room when we were kids and of course saw each other naked.

Daniel was always well endowed, even as a kid. When he'd get a hard-on in his sleep it must have been nine or ten inches long and thick too! It made mine look miniscule by comparison.

He called me little brother because of my small penis but as far as I knew he never disclosed that to anyone. I know I never had.

"It's just curious since he is what, three, four inches taller than you?"

"Um, yep, he is taller..." he answered his voice trailing off. "Size has other dimensions though."

"Other dimensions, what do you mean by other dimens--- Oh!! Oh goodness! Do you mean...."

"Yep, that is what I mean," as kids we saw each other naked. He was really my 'little brother'."

Damn him! That was a cheap shot. I was getting upset now. How lame of him to diminish me in front of my wife!

"Um, I didn't mean to go there... This is so embarrassing!"

"Embarrassing for whom?"

"For me!" she replied.

"Why are you embarrassed?"

"Because I'm here talking about, um, penis size with you, that is why!"

"Just a fact of life. Family should share things I think."

"Well that is more sharing than I was expecting."

"Ok. I just thought you might like to know that bit of info."

"Why would I want to know that?!"

"In case you wanted to... I don't know.... See what 'bigger' really means."

As I started to think about how big Daniel's cock was and how much I wanted to see Cherie fuck another man, especially one with a big cock, I started to think that this conversation might continue on the path it seemed to be following... That it might be a good thing if it did...

"Daniel! How can you say that? Brent is right downstairs!"

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry; forgive me. I must have had too much to drink. Please don't tell Brent what I said. That was awful of me. My only excuse is that it has been a long, long time since I have been with a woman, and when we were play flirting I ... well I ..."

"No that is alright Daniel; I won't say anything to Brent. It must be difficult to be alone....for so long... And besides I wouldn't tell on you. After all, you are my favorite brother-in-law remember?" she said.

"Thanks", he replied in a quiet tone. "Forgive me?"

"Sure, I forgive you..." she answered quietly. "Hug?"

"Sure," Daniel answered almost too quietly to hear.

Why all of a sudden so quiet? Was he embarrassed? Maybe. Or maybe they were standing close to each other and speaking quietly because of it. I turned up the monitor to see if I could figure out what was being said. I found out instead what was being done.

I could hear light sounds of people in an embrace. Then after a few seconds it turned to sounds of more than a hug. Moist sounds and light moans there was evidence it was more than just a family type of hug happening here, they were kissing!

It was not the light peck of how a brother and sister-in-law should be kissing, this sounded like a pure passionate, wet, lover's kiss.

Shortly into their kiss Cherie was moaning like I hadn't heard her moan in a long time. She was hot. Horny and hot, and I knew by her mewing that she was getting aroused. Daniel too was moaning but not to the extent that Cherie was. She was quite audible in her moans and rapid breathing. I always loved the way she showed her arousal involuntarily like that.

Her moans became high pitched and more eager. I knew her sounds. I knew she was turned on and she really wanted it. She wanted it right now!

I know her body as well. When she starts to get this horny her arousal rises in seconds, I was sure that as she kissed my brother she was already lubricating. She was, right now, more wet than many women get during intercourse. She wanted cock. She wanted it now!

I thought I wanted this to happen, but now faced with the prospect I was hesitant.

I had to interrupt them.

"Hey, you two... Ready for something to eat?" I called out.

I heard a rustling over the monitor and then Cherie cleared her voice before yelling downstairs,

"Ok. Just finishing making Daniel's bed!"

"Alright. When you're ready!" I answered.

"Wow. Where did that come from?" Cherie said in a hushed tone over the monitor. "I am sorry, we can't do this Daniel. That was the hottest kiss I've had in a long, long time, but we can't."

"I know. I'm sorry... but you turn me on so much. Your kiss made me hard."

"Yeah?" she asked.

I could hear the playfulness in her voice.

If she is as aroused as I thought, and playful as well, she might be too horny to resist if Daniel keeps pushing.

"Oh, yeah, it sure did. Wanna Feel how hard?" he asked.

"No! We can't Daniel!" Cherie responded. "I mean, I'd love to, but we can't."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. But don't think you are the only one struggling with this. I am so wet that my panties are soaked right through."

"Really?"

"Yes, Really. I am going to have to change."

"Ok. If you get the urge in the middle of the night though..."

"Oh, you're naughty," she replied with that playful tone. "But I can't Daniel. If I get an urge I'll see Brent about it. You sure have made me horny though."

"Ok. But if you want to try something a little bigger..."

"I know Brent is not very big, but ..."

"Ok. The offer stands though."

"Ok. I understand that. Now I am going to change and go downstairs."

"Me too."

After the last exchange I heard footsteps on the monitor as they went to compose themselves. I shut off the monitor and put it out of sight. I didn't want Cherie or Daniel to assume that I had heard any of the past half hour's conversation.

Daniel was the first one downstairs. He had changed from his khakis and button down shirt into a t-shirt and gym shorts.

"Hey, little brother."

I didn't know how to feel about him right then. He had just kissed my wife and had propositioned her as well. I wondered what I would do in that circumstance.

If someone as hot as Cherie had flirted with me, and I had not had sex in months I don't think I would have been any more self-controlled.

Besides, I kinda still wanted to watch my wife fuck another man.

A man that wouldn't give her some disease.

A man who had a big cock.

A man who turned Cherie on.

Obviously Daniel was all of these things.

As I thought about it I started to become less reserved and was thinking that this might be the opportunity. The thought of my brother fucking my wife was actually starting to appeal to me, as evidenced by a stirring in my pants that actually surprised me.

"Hey Daniel. All set-up?"

"Yep."

"Ok, here's your drink and I'll bring in the food when it is ready. I setup Netflix, pick a movie would you?"

"Sure."

"Genre?"

"Whatever."

"Okay, I'll find something."

Cherie arrived downstairs. She had changed into her pajamas for the evening. Not thick fuzzy pants and shirt tonight though. Tonight she wore a light short nighty and covered herself with a housecoat.

With what I knew went on upstairs, I was surprised that Cherie was bold enough to wear this outfit. Or was it because of what went on that she was wearing it? She was horny, sure, but was she intending to tease Daniel? Tease me? Tease us both?

"You look dress down casual," she said to Daniel as she entered the room.

"Well, um, you do too... This is my movie attire", Daniel said, his eyes wide as he stared at Cherie.

"Mine too," she replied with a grin that showed that she appreciated Daniel's attention.

"I found a movie I've wanted to see for a while. It's three hours long though."

"That's ok by me. I slept in this morning," Cherie said.

"I slept on the plane," Daniel replied.

"Oh?" she looked at him with an intriguing expression.

"How about you little brother?" he responded, with emphasis on 'little brother'.

I pretended that I wasn't paying attention to them as I got the food out.

"What's that?"

Cherie asked, "Do you want to watch a long movie?"

"I can try, but I was up pretty early this morning. I might fall asleep. I did get ahead by a couple of drinks when you were up making beds," I lied.

If I fell asleep during the movie, I wonder what might develop between these two. If I played my cards right I might get to find out.

"Ok. 'Standard Malpractice' it is then! It's all set-up," Daniel answered.

I set the food down on the coffee table.

"Daniel, help me move the coffee table closer to the sofa would you? You two can sit there and eat, okay?"

"Sure!" Daniel replied eagerly.

"I was going to sit on the loveseat..." Cherie replied with a hesitant tone in her voice.

"Unless you sit together you won't both reach the food. The sofa and loveseat are too far away from each other. Besides, the TV is easier to see from the sofa."

"Um, Okay."

Daniel and I moved the loveseat then I started to set a bit of a plan in motion.

I dimmed the lights strategically. From where I was sitting I could see the sofa, not well but I could see somewhat. I also turned down the thermostat about three degrees. Cherie gets cold easily and is often snuggled under a blanket when she watches a movie. The light was dim on my recliner and for them to see me they would have to turn around almost completely, whereas my view of them was not far off of my line of sight.

My plan was simple. Start the movie then have them get under blankets for 'warmth'. As I pretended to sleep I would watch as the two of them succumbed to their primal urges.

What a great plan, I just hoped it worked out. I was becoming more aroused as I considered the prospect of being right there as my brother fucked my wife.

Daniel and Cherie sat together, but not too close together on the sofa. I think Cherie was afraid of what was going on in her mind. I think she realized that if Daniel tried very hard she would not be able to control herself.

After watching about half an hour of the movie I made a conspicuous yawn and reached into the ottoman that sat beside my chair and pulled out a blanket.

"Whew, good movie but I'm tired. I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open."

"Does anyone else want a blanket?"

"I do!" Daniel answered immediately.

"Okay, here you go," I said as I tossed him a light blanket.

"Cherie?" I asked.

"Um, no thanks..." she replied, I'm fine."