Oh God Not You! Ch. 01

Story Info
Linda gets set up by husband and a MILF-fucking club.
2.5k words
4.34
83.9k
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there Mrs. Johnson," Thomas said to Linda as she came in with a handful of groceries.

"Can I help you with those?" he asked as she struggled with bags.

"Oh, yes, thank you sweetie," Linda said out of breath.

As they got the rest of the groceries in the house, Linda couldn't help but compliment Thomas for the help she received.

"Thank you very much hon, I am glad somebody is willing to help me," as she gave a mean look to her husband and son sitting on the couch.

"Anytime Mrs. Johnson, is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No honey, but thank you," Linda said.

"You know it's nice to have a kid my son's age hanging out since we moved in. Jacob has been lonely not having any friends, and I am sure you will fit in nicely around here," Linda said.

"Oh it's no problem, you guys are pretty cool," Thomas said.

Linda was the typical mother and wife. They moved in six months prior after her husband was offered a great job in Nevada. She was 5'6 with long tanned legs, and she mercilessly beat her body up at the gym almost daily. She had 36 DD breasts, blonde curly hair and blue eyes. Her husband's friends always stare at her and their wives comment on her gorgeous body. Boys lust after her calling her a MILF. Typically shy, she usually keeps to herself and enjoys time with her family.

Thomas was the typical 18 year old who enjoys swimming, biking, and hiking and has slightly toned body for a young age. He is nearly six-foot tall and has dark hair, but he also is shy around most people and well mannered.

Matt is Linda's husband who is successful in the corporate business world. He is six-foot, 185 lbs., but is not toned due to his long busy days. He is assertive which is what drove Linda to Matt, and over the years he has brought Linda out of her shell sexually. They typically role play and push the boundaries, and on few occasions as shocking it was to hear her say it, she has said that she wanted to have a three-some with another woman. Matt keep Linda satisfied and on long trips he will call and they will act out fantasies with each other.

The following weeks, Matt went on a few business trips and they had their usual fun, and as always Thomas came over and hung out with their son Jacob. One-night Matt called and they began to play with each other in their usual way.

"Oh Baby, I cannot wait until you come home so I can wrap my lip over your hard cock," Linda moaned.

"Oh, I am sure you're getting enough cock at home with you showing off your tight body and tits everywhere you go. I know your dressed like a little slut now that it's the summertime honey," Matt said.

"Oh no, you are the only man I need Baby," Linda said.

"Why don't you show me by letting me see you finger that tight little pussy," Matt groaned looking at his half-naked wife.

As she panned down Matt could see Linda's pussy lips swollen and red. "She was wet alright," Matt thought, "We are almost ready for the surprise." Slowly, Linda fingered her pussy. As she began to pick up the pace Matt stopped her.

"No, not so fast Baby, I want you to go out of your mind," he said as he laughed.

"Oh, come on Baby, Linda moaned as she held her finger in the wet pussy.

As she slowly slid her finger in you could hear her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

"Oh God, Baby, I am so fucking hot right now, please let me cum!" She moaned and gasped loudly.

"What is your hottest fantasy?" Matt asked her as he stroked his cock.

"Oh God Baby, anything right now!" Linda started to buck her hips more as she slid a second finger in her pussy.

"Anything, or anybody?" Matt asked.

"Oh fuck Baby, I would fuck anybody," Linda began to moan louder. Linda's nipples were hard and poking out and her face was red and flushed. She hasn't been this turned on in years and she thought she was going to pass out.

"If anybody could come in besides me, who would it be?" Matt said patiently.

"Hmm.....well Baby, I would love a girl and a guy to come in right now, see my fingers in my pussy, then walk over and say, "Can we help you with that?" Oh Baby, that would be so fucking hot just for another couple to lay next to me as they begin to suck on my nipples. Then they would remove my fingers from my pussy as they both start to play with my pussy, one teasing my clit as the other slowly pumps their fingers in and out of my tight pussy. Then as she went down on me, I would want his cock in my mouth. Oh Baby, I want to fuck, please let me cum!"

Suddenly the connection was lost as her iPhone dropped the call.

"Shit!" Linda yelled.

Linda was a little thirsty and as she tried to call Matt, she walked into the kitchen in her nightgown. She was suddenly looking right at Thomas who was also in the kitchen.

"Ahh!!" Linda screamed as she saw him drinking a glass of tea.

Thomas dropped the glass at the scream and the glass broke all over the floor.

"Oh, I am so sorry Mrs. Johnson!" Thomas yelled.

Linda turned on the light to see glass all over the floor. As she stepped to get the broom she stepped on a piece and it dug into her foot causing her to scream again.

"Oh no, oww!" Linda screamed.

"Here Mrs. Johnson," Thomas said as he jumped to walk her to a chair.

"I will clean it up, you just sit here," Thomas said.

After cleaning up the glass, Thomas tended to Linda's foot. It was bleeding and she was not doing a very good job of tending to her wound.

"Here, let me help you Mrs. Johnson," Thomas said.

Linda placed her foot in his lap across from her. As she did that, she noticed that her robe was not doing a good job of covering her legs. If Thomas looked up, he could see her upper thigh, maybe even more. This seemed to turn Linda on even more as the more he tended to her foot, the more the robe seemed to open. Linda could feel her nipples getting harder and her pussy was getting wetter by the minute. Linda began to open her legs, hoping to catch Thomas peeking at her wet pussy. She could feel the draft from the AC blowing on her pussy making her clit tingle and poke out. Just then, Thomas slowly looked up to see Mrs. Johnson's chest rapidly rising, her breathing almost out of control, and her legs parting slowly. Her eyes were closed as she was now giving in to her lust as this young boy was tending to her foot.

"Are you alright Mrs. Johnson?" Thomas asked quietly.

"Umm....Yes Baby, I am fine, it's just hot in here," Linda said as she gasped for breath.

"I don't know Mrs. Johnson, it looks like you are not okay to me, here let me help you some more."

Thomas slowly started to lift Linda's leg up, "Here, maybe this will stop the bleeding," Thomas said.

Slowly her legs started to spread as he wasn't lifting her leg, but spreading her legs apart. Linda's head started to tilt back as she closed her eyes submitting to this young man's grasp of her leg.

"Oh fuck Baby," Linda moaned. "This is wrong, I shouldn't be doing this," she quietly moaned.

"Here, let me see the other foot Mrs. Johnson," Thomas said.

As he grabbed her other foot, Thomas intentionally began to spread her wider and wider. As Linda lifter her head, she knew she was fully exposed to this boy who comes over every weekend to play with her son.

"You thought I came over here to hang out with your son when in truth I love MILFs. I had every intention to be between your legs Mrs. Johnson, and do you know what Mrs. Johnson?" Thomas said as he slowly slid off the chair between Linda's legs.

"What is that Baby?" Linda moaned.

"Tonight I am going to fuck another mother........."

Thomas looked up at Linda as his mouth slowly inched his way to her pussy. Linda couldn't look away, but watched intently as this nice young boy who was always there to help her out, was about to help her cum.

"Oh God, how did this happen," Linda said as she reached behind Thomas' head to bring him to her wet pussy.

"Because nice guys don't finish last Mrs. Johnson, they cum first."

Linda's head shot back and she let out a moan as Thomas' tongue began to dance on her clit. Up and down, he ran his tongue like a snake all around her clit and slit. Linda kept moaning, spreading her legs farther to let him have his way with her pussy. Within a minute she felt the buildup of her orgasm as her body began to get hotter and hotter.

"Oh yes, fuck , here it comes Baby!" Linda screamed as her orgasm was about to come over her.

As he moaned in agreement, Linda began to buck and moan as she began to cum all over his face.

"Ohh!! YES!! Keep eating me Baby, keep fucking me with your tongue, YES!!"

As Linda came down, she noticed her husband tried to call her multiple times.

"Oh shit, oh no, what did we do?" Linda began to yell.

"Don't worry Mrs. Johnson, just call him back and tell him what happened," Thomas said sarcastically.

"Well not all of it," Linda said with a sick smile of concern.

"Hey Baby, what'sup?" Linda said to her husband.

"Hey sorry, my phone died, what are you doing?" Matt asked.

"Nothing, just got something to drink, I am off to my room now," she said.

"Ok, well let's finish what we started," Matt said.

As Linda laid in bed, they both started to resume their dirty talking as if nothing had happened. Linda was still fantasizing about Thomas and changed the fantasy aster getting worked up again.

"Hey Baby, how about we talk about a young stud fucking me now," Linda said testing the waters.

"Hmm...Yeah, that's a good one, but what brought up the change in fantasy?" Matt asked.

"I dunno Babe, maybe I am just trying to think of some new fantasies, that's all," Linda said.

Ok, well let's make this as real as possible then," Matt said.

"How about we fantasize about Jacob's friends, maybe Thomas?" Matt said.

"Oh, are you sure that is wise Baby?" Linda asked.

"Oh yeah, that makes it even better I think," Matt said.

So Linda went on and on about what her and Thomas just did in the kitchen which in turn turned on Matt very much.

"Oh yeah Baby, I like that very much," Matt said after cumming. "Maybe it would be a good idea to keep using people we know in our fantasies," he said.

"So now it's my turn," Matt said.

"Okay," Linda said excitedly.

"Well I think a good fantasy would be like this, where we are talking about out fantasies. While we are talking and getting into it, then Thomas walks in to the bedroom. As we are both talking, he would inch up between your legs....."

As he continued to talk, Thomas walked in to the bedroom naked. Linda looked in shock as he walked up to the bed with his large hard cock in his hand. He put his finger to his lips to tell her to shush as he slowly crawled between her legs. Linda was so excited, she spread her legs as her husband watched her facial expressions as he continued to talk.

"Oh, I can see your getting into this one, huh Baby?" Matt said.

"Oh Baby, you have no idea, how good this is right now, fuck," Linda moaned.

As Thomas began to eat Linda's pussy more, she began to moan louder and louder. Her legs were spread as wide as they could as this man licked her clit, tongue fucked her, and licked her ass hole slowly.

"Okay Baby, are you ready for the surprise?" Matt said.

"Hmm....what surprise Baby," Linda moaned as she was listening to her husband detail exactly what young Thomas was doing to her right now.

"Hey Tommy, are you ready to slide that dick into my wife now?" Matt asked out loud.

"I sure am Mr. Johnson," Thomas said as he sat up and lined his dick up to Linda's pussy.

"Oh fuck, you knew?" Linda gasped.

"I set this whole thing up Baby," Matt said.

"Set the phone so I can watch the whole thing," Matt said.

Linda set the phone so her husband could see everything that was happening. Linda's eyes met Thomas' as he approached her pussy with a large dick in his hand. He slid the head of his dick up and down her slit coating it with his spit and her cum as she moaned at what was about to happen.

"Oh yeah Baby, am I a mother you would like to fuck now?" Linda moaned to Thomas.

"Yes Mrs. Johnson, are you ready for my hard dick now Mrs. Johnson?" I really want to stick my young cock in your wet pussy Mrs. Johnson."

Each time he said Mrs. Johnson, Linda's pussy got wetter and wetter.

"Oh fuck yeah, stick that prick in your best friend's mommy's pussy baby, come on and fuck it!"

They both moaned loudly as he pushed his prick in Linda's pussy. There was no resistance because her pussy was so wet, even though Thomas packed a large cock.

"Oh fuck!!" Linda moaned as he drove his dick into her pussy.

"That's it Mrs. Johnson, that's a good girl!" Thomas calmly said as he began to pump his dick into her pussy. "Now each time you see your son's friends come over, you are going to fuck each one of them, aren't you Mrs. Johnson?" Thomas said picking up the pace.

"Oh yes, I am Baby! Every one that comes over here to play with him will also have to play with me too!" Linda howled.

"Hmm.....I think I see a threesome or foursome in the near future then Mrs. Johnson. There is a group of us who takes turns fucking the MILFs in the neighborhood. It was your turn this weekend, but since you are game for more, then your son is about to be very popular. All the guys will be coming over there to hang out and play," Thomas said as he was now thrusting harder and harder into Linda's pussy.

"Oh shit..Oh fuck..Oh God, I am about to cum again!" Linda screamed.

"Oh there's more to cum also Mrs. Johnson," Thomas said as his dick began to swell.

"Oh fuck Mrs. Johnson, I am about cumming!" Thomas began to moan.

Both began to cum as Linda's hips began thrashing and bucking up against Thomas' cock. She felt as his dick exploded into her pussy and filled her up as her husband watched by video chat.