Oh Holy Hot Tub Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipp2
zipp2
277 Followers

"That's great; I was thinking that we should join Zeck's church. You know he won't charge us for the sessions if we are members of his church." He said.

"That's a good idea Don." I said. "Can you meet me at the house? I feel kind of....." I paused for a second. "Horny." I finished.

"Are you kidding me? Sure honey I'll be home in a flash." He replied excitedly.

"See you there." I closed my cell phone; I couldn't help but feel Zeck's cum running down my leg. Don and I could work this out now. Zeck had shown me what I really wanted. I wanted to be a slut for Zeck's big black cock. I wanted the sex to be nasty, dirty and cheap. I still don't know if it's the fact that Zeck is black or the fact that he is so much older than me that really is the turn on. I guess it's both.

I arrived home to see Don's car already in the driveway. He met me at the door. I had to hide the wet spot because it still had not gone away. The front of my dress was still stained by my spit.

"Susan, I have needed you so bad. You know how I am, I want to make love to you all the time and you haven't let me touch you for a week."

Don grabbed me and started to kiss me. I had to think fast to cover up the fact that I had just had sex with Zeck. I slipped out of my dress. I pushed it away with my foot, which took care of the wet spot. I quickly dropped to my knees and undid Don's pants.

I pulled his cock out and started to suck him as wetly as I could. He never said a word; he was not used to me doing this for him. I pulled his pants down and grabbed his balls in my hand and started to softly tickle them. In no time Don was as hard as steel in my mouth. I looked up at him as I worked over his dick.

"What has gotten into you Susan?" He asked with his eyes closed.

"I just want to show you how much I do love you Don." I answered as I rubbed his hard dick on my face. "I want you to make love to me now."

He started to walk to the bedroom but I stopped him and pulled him down onto me right there on the living room floor. I knew that I had not cleaned myself up yet after being fucked by Zeck and that Don was sure to notice if we went to the bedroom. I guided his cock towards my pussy. If I could get his cock into me fast it would cover up my infidelity.

"Honey, I got to go and get protection." He complained as I pulled him towards me.

"Forget it Don, I want you inside of me now." I told him.

His cock hit my wet pussy and when Don felt it he pushed hard forward. My pussy was well fucked already and it felt so hot and messy to have another hard cock in me. I had never had two men in one day and it was a really turn on. Don started to fuck my pussy which was full of Zeck's cum.

I was worried for a second that he would notice that I had just been fucked hard by someone else. I think the fact that we never made love without a condom helped me hide that fact from Don. He was fucking into me really slowly in a nice firm rhythm. I wrapped my legs around his hips.

"You are really wet." Don said.

"I'm hot for you; please Don, not so slow. Fuck me faster." I begged.

He stopped for a second, I never talked like that to him before and it caught him off guard a bit. He looked down at me with a puzzled look. I gave him a wicked grin.

"Zeck told me to tell you how I really felt when we are together and right now Don, I don't want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me, fuck me good." I told him pulling my blond hair out of my eyes.

He took my advice; he grabbed both of my legs and put them over his shoulders. I saw something in Don's eyes I had never seen before. It was the same look that Zeck had when he looked at me the first time we fucked. Don started to fuck me as hard as he could.

"That's it Don, Fuck me, Fuck me good." I said cheering him on. "I need you so bad."

The wet feeling of his hard dick pumping in and out of my used cunt made me remember that I still had a good load of Zeck's black cum in my pussy. Don didn't know it but he was working another man's cum around in my cunt. Don didn't know it, but I did. I think that Don liked the wet feeling of my used cunt and the noise it was making as he fucked into me. The mere fact that Don was fucking my pussy right after a black man had unloaded into it brought on my orgasm. It was my third climax of the day, as my stomach started to clinch it almost felt sore. I had never done anything so nasty before in my life and it felt so good.

Don got a charge from my orgasm and started to pump into me harder. Zeck's cum made it really easy for Don to work his cock into my open hole. He pumped me for all he was worth. Then I felt him start to pull his dick out.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm not going to cum in you without protection." He said.

"I want it Don. I don't care about that now; give me your seed Don." I pleaded with him.

Just my words were all the encouragement he needed. I felt his dick pump in me deep as he started to cum. Don was adding his sperm to Zeck's. He lowered his lips to mine, claiming them in a heated kiss.

"Honey, I love you." Don said.

My pussy was still aflame with the nasty thing I had just done. I could feel both men's cum running out of my cunt. This is what I needed, what I wanted. Zeck was right. I wanted sex, dirty, nasty sex.

"I love you too." I said.

As we lay there I found myself wondering when Zeck would call me again.

zipp2
zipp2
277 Followers
12