Oh, I Love the Mature Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
Learning more what a mature woman can do when inspired.
4k words
4.6
35.2k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so this wasn't a bad situation to be in at all.

Sitting in front of me in the driver's seat of this vintage, beautifully restored of VW Van was my good friend Candace, 22 years of budding voluptuousness. To her right, in the passenger's seat was Jill, my perfect model of the mature lover, hot off a big win and just starting a bender. I sat in the back, no longer relevant as the two beauties quickly immersed in a search for common ground. Immediately three big points of agreement emerged.

HORSES. Each had been deeply into horses as a child. Each had a significant, early orgasm in the saddle. "A thousand-pound organic vibrator," Jill exclaimed. Candace loved that.

FAT DICKS. Both confessed openly and deeply their love for sucking and fucking fat cocks. (The speed at which they got to this particular topic was illuminating, I must say.) Candace was more about girth, and less a fan of length; Jill wanted as much of both as she could get.

WOMEN. Each carefully but clearly whispered a strong enjoyment of Sapphic love, while both women practically forced their non-verbal tongue down the other's throat. I worried about the gear shift for a moment.

I'm riding in this van, with these women, on my way to my weekend cabin to get completely fucked. Yeah, not a bad spot at all.

To catch you up, Jill was a new acquaintance in my life, and the perfect example of why I love mature, experienced, and intensely passionate women. Jill was all three of these things, and for the next several days, she was all mine - or mine with whomever I chose to share her.

After a picturesque boat ride up Puget Sound, a portion of which my cock was in Jill's throat and cunt, and a portion of which my tongue was in her sweet pussy, we had arrived at Deer Island and met my friend Candace. Our next stop was my cabin on the island, now destined to be our playroom for the foreseeable future.

Candace (and definitely not Candy), was tall and regal, with just-slightly outsized breasts fighting for attention with a 30-megawatt smile. Candace was a four-star athlete who bounded into college naïve and full of vim. She soon found pot and pussy to be irresistible distractions from practice and punishment, so Candace switched from athlete to hedonist. She applied her deep knowledge of anatomy to complement her deft physical touch to become a much sought-after full-time body worker. Candace voraciously sought everything she could about massage and touch, and integrated what she learned into what she practiced. She made it core to her private life as well (much to my great happiness!)

Her small massage practice catered to a handful of very affluent Seattle second homeowners (like me) who as massage clients actively competed for slots on Candace's calendar when they were on the island, or heaven forbid, she was in the city. I had the good fortune to get to know her more closely, moving to what we referred to as "second-level bodywork," which included intense blowjobs and hard fucks that reflected both her athleticism and unbridled desire.

Jill was clearly smitten by Candace, and the feeling appeared mutual. We pulled in the driveway of my cabin and began to carry the few essentials from the van into the house. The two continued their dialogue as we landed in the warm little nest. As we deposited stuff in my living room (girlfriends arm-in-arm), we all hit silence for a moment and looked expectantly at each other.

"So, my dear Sir, what is the plan?" Candace asked me directly.

"Did you say 'Sir'?" Jill asked Candace immediately, with eyes alight and full of hope.

"Yes, and Mistress, if you prefer." Candace smiled at Jill, then very deliberately lowered her gaze to the floor.

"Oh, this is going to be fun, isn't it?" Jill looked at me.

I remembered the whisper I heard from Jill an hour earlier en route to this escape: 'Honey, if I don't have cum leaking out of every one of my holes before this night is over, I'll be sorely disappointed,' she said to me.

"Yes," I said with a huge smile. "This is going to be a lot of fun."

"So, I don't mean to be too directive . . . "

Both Jill and Candace said in unpracticed unison, "That's okay." They smiled at each other again.

"Okay, Jill I suggest you follow me up to the master bath so you can take a nice little soak. I have a nice, deep tub that is a great place to start." I looked and nodded to Jill.

"Candace, I think you should set up the table right here. We can slide open the doors and bring nature indoors." I looked at Candace, and she nodded and hopped to her feet. She needed a next step, and now she had it.

I took Jill's hand and led her up the roughhewn oak plank steps to the loft bedroom and master bath. The space was wide open, making it feel larger than it was, with a glass-walled open shower and tall wooden Japanese soaking tub prominently in the corner.

"So I know you don't like being indebted and all that, but tonight is still all about you. Candace and I are here to make sure you don't forget that."

I looked deeply into Jill's eyes, and felt the return of both deep appreciation and burning desire.

"You do not need to worry at all about me getting what I need," I said. "For right now, this is all about you." I swept her up and deeply embraced her with a soft, delicate kiss. I was careful to belie the urgency I felt. I wanted this to be a slow, intense warm-up to a pinnacle moment.

"I can't tell ya . . ." Jill started to say.

"Shhhhh" I responded immediately. "Blah, blah. Zip it! I don't need to hear you tell me anything. Believe me, I'm convinced that you appreciate it, and am ready to be REALLY convinced for a couple of days. But right now, let go." We looked at each other and again slowly pushed our wet, hungry lips together and probed for the other's tongue.

"Now, I'm going to put on some music to help you relax into your soak. You should expect to come out in three or four songs. Or whenever you're ready. Just remember your new girlfriend is waiting downstairs." She smiled at me once again.

I made quick work of filling the tub, assisted by big flows and instant-hot systems. I pulled out my phone and tapped a few taps, setting smart bulbs to a luxurious purple hue in the bathroom, and connecting to a favorite Diana Krall playlist on a my Sonos system. I pointed out a cupboard with a full array of ablution aids, as may be required for maximum sexual enjoyment. Jill was clearly pleased. "Nice appointments," she said.

Jill dropped her cum-stained sundress to the floor and stepped into the placid hot tub. She descended into the water as I descended the stairs to the big room where Candace was finishing setting up her massage table.

"She'll be down in few minutes - I told her three or four songs," I said. I walked up and took Candace into my arms.

"Good. I was hoping we would have a moment to talk." She looked at me and pulled me closer, then dropped a deep, wet kiss on my lips. Pulling back, she asked, "So, your friend . . .?"

"Yes?" I asked.

"I like her. Are we all going to get to play together?" The beautifully fresh face was matched to an eager childfulness that was absolutely perfect. "I hope."

"Oh, we were hoping you might say that," I responded. "I think we're both very interested in playing with you."

Candace smashed her face back into mine, smashed her tits into my chest, and smashed her crotch into my fast-growing dick. It was a full-body embrace. Then she dropped to her knees and began to unbutton my pants. "Three or four songs, right?"

Candace found her prize and gave it a big kiss. "I remember you," she said to the hardening shaft, almost like a microphone. "Yes, I do." She was entering her meditative state that generally proceeded her very best French lessons. After an initial faint conversation between her and my cock, Candace kissed the head one last time before burying her mouth to the root.

After only a moment, Candace came up for air, then pushed down hard again, this time without a pause as the thick cock head entered her throat. Again, pausing a moment, she slowly raised her head, then went down again hard.

Soon she was repeating herself, throat-fucking my hard dick, taking me balls deep - hard - then pulling up for only an inch or two, before impaling her throat again on my hard cock. It was a brutal, self-imposed throat fuck. Candace grabbed my ass for leverage and pulled again and again. She was showing her unbridled talent to deep throat, her complete lack of a gag reflex, and her belief that intense was always the prime directive in sex.

After a few minutes her right hand strayed between her legs and reached into the loose leg of her shorts. Candace rubbed and squeezed her clit like a lucky penny, barely deflecting her attention away from the hard cock that was penetrating her mouth. Slobber flew everywhere, and soon my own juices were joining the party. The fast-and-hard throat fuck brought me quickly to climax, and Candace took the load in her mouth, worshiping my cockhead.

When my last pulse of orgasm concluded, she smiled at me and let the remnants of my cum drip down her chin, onto my cock, and into her hand. She smiled at me, and leaned over to slurp up the thick goo, and then made a show of swallowing it all for good. "God, I love your cum," she said.

One moment after her performance, she stood, pulled her shirt over her head and then dropped her shorts. Striding purposefully around the room in darling boy shorts, she readied the final touches of the newly emerged spa. I sat in the chair, partially paralyze by how good of a blowjob I'd just suffered through.

As if on queue, Jill descended the stairs wearing a thick cotton robe with the hood over her head. She moved gracefully down the stairs, resembling a priestess stepping into the throne room. She stopped several feet short of the table, and tossed the hood of the robe back, exposing her beauty to the light.

"Oh my. Is that for me?" Jill asked, looking at the table setup.

"Yes, it is," Candace smiled back. "Well, actually, I think it's going to be for all of us eventually. But we start with you."

Candace and Jill embraced fully, lost to each other. I realized I was bicycle-to-fish at that point and headed upstairs.

"I'm going to take a soak myself," I said. "I hope to join you in an hour or so for whatever you might be up for."

"We'll see what YOU'RE up for," Jill snickered. "Now go away and leave me to this beautiful child."

****

An hour later, after my soak-and-shave, I returned to the party taking place in the main room. Candace was now completely naked, applying long effleurage strokes along Jill's back as she lay face down. Jill's hand was gracefully clasped to Candace's right ass cheek, following her motion and no-doubt providing tactile feedback to the active massage. I knew from experience that Candace's strong hands and delicate touch provided a masterful combination.

Candace noticed as I entered the room, but Jill did not. I nodded Candace toward Jill's head, and she seamlessly kneaded her way north to work on Jill's neck and shoulders. I stepped up to the foot of the table and gently placed my hands on the back of Jill's ankles. I carefully slid my hands up the backs of Jill's calves, working the muscles sensuously rather than therapeutically. My intensions were not to reduce tension, but to create some.

I stopped my progress up Jill's legs and carefully worked over the soft center-back of her knees - one of the most overlooked erogenous zone on the lower body. I worked the intersections of her leg bones front-to-back, as Candace did similar work on both shoulders simultaneously. Jill was moaning into her four-hands massage, so I decided to up-it a notch.

I started sliding my hands further up the insides of Jill's legs. Slowly, my thumb pressed from the inside of each thigh, helping to knead and lightly grab the strands of muscles as I worked my way closer to the intersection of her thighs. I was deep into my advance when I was interrupted by Candaces gentle voice in Jill's ear.

"Jill? Mistress? I think it's time to roll onto your back. Slide down just a bit as you go . . . there you go. Okay, here's a bolster for your knees. And here's a sweet smelling cloth for your eyes." Jill turned, slid and settled quickly.

"Now, you just relax and breath. Focus on your breathing, and try to feel it deeper and deeper." Candace began her deep rhythmic chant into Jill's ear. "Move it. Move the heat of your breath lower . . . lower. Feel it in your yoni. Feel it deep in your yoni . . ."

As Candace was quietly guiding Jill's meditation, I moved back to Jill's feet and resumed my gentle rubbing of her feet, starting at her ankles and again slowly ascending with my thumbs on the insides of her legs. Past her knees (again with some extra time) and up her thighs, my hands gently massaged and stroked her legs. As my hands made it to the middle of her thighs, she slowly parted them, revealing the deep red, ripe peach of her sex. Dew lined her lips, and as her legs slowly parted further, the slight chasm of her cunt was revealed. I resisted my every instinct to plunge into her pussy and stroke her. I'm sure she would have welcomed it.

I looked up at Candace and her eyes were on me, on my hands and what I was doing at that minute. What she was doing at that minute was gently massaging Jill's tits, gently touching and stretching the skin of her breasts in a clockwise rotation on both. Her hands traced a nautilus toward the nipple, ending with a squeeze and a hard pull. Then the hand would return to the outside of the breast and slowly ascend in a spiral toward the nipple again.

I began to mimic Candace's movements. I slowly slide my palm across the front of Jill's pelvis reaching up to her belly, circling inward until I felt my hands meet just above her sex, with my thumbs slowly dipping into the swampy caldron simmering beneath the smooth cover of her outer pussy lips. Just a small dip, across an increasingly insolent clit no longer willing to hide beneath its hood. Then back to the outside of the pelvis to slowly repeat the journey of touch again.

After about a dozen repeated journeys, Candace upped the ante. Carefully leaning over, she put Jill's left nipple into her mouth while her hand gripped tightly on and stretch her right nipple. A deep moan escaped Jill's mouth as Candace obviously gnawed on the hard marble in the center of Jill's dark pink areola.

I upped the game on my side as well, gently pulling Jill's knees up while spreading them further. The extra wide massage table perfectly accommodated the wide-open display of cunt before me. Leaning over, I took Jill's inner lips, clit and hood into my mouth and held it tight. My tongue danced over the very tip of her clit, providing a barely-there tease on her super-sensitive button. Jill was dancing on my tongue tip.

I amped it up once again but was unprepared for what followed.

I clamped hard on her clit, and instantly her body exploded in a huge orgasm. I was completely taken off guard, as was Candace, who was barely able to keep her mouth on any part of Jill's thundering body. As her orgasm started to subside, Jill began a very quiet chant, first to herself, and then louder for all of us.

"Fuck me."

"Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK me. FUCK ME. FUCK ME!"

By the time Jill had reached full volume, I had gotten the message. I moved Jill sideways on the table, and lifted her legs into my arms, zeroing my cock into its desired goal.

Just as Jill screamed a full-throated, "FUCK ME!" I sank my pole deep into her pussy, showing no pause as I filled her up. My impaling cock took away her breath just as Candace stepped forward and straddled Jill's face, setting her own wet cunt down hard on Jill's now-smothered mouth. Jill was quickly silenced, and Candace mellowed into a fast smile of sexual contentment.

For my part, I starting to fuck her cunt hard. I'd come twice already, and while the sexual smorgasbord before me was enough to put the starch right back in my hard cock, I was a long way from any explosion. Jill was about to get a thorough dicking.

I fucked her steady, moving my hips to vary the angle of my attack, trying hard to touch every part of her cunt. I went especially hard with her knees pulled back to her chest and my cock aimed straight up at her g-spot. I hammered that position for several minutes and what was either several big explosions or one humongous cum.

After a long stretch of fucking, Candace caught my eye. She had just smothered Jill from her own wet orgasm, and mouthed to me, "Rotate." With a wink she pulled her pussy back from Jill's face and walked around the table. I did the same, and about the time a delirious Jill had figured out why her pussy and mouth were empty, we filled them again - this time with my cock in her mouth and Candace's mouth on her pussy.

We continued the pleasure-go-round a few times. My dick was still very hard but was likely to sign out soon. While I had enjoyed the mouth-to-cunt experience immensely, I had one more place to visit before this night was a night. Taking a careful pause from the fucking, I slowly lined up my cock to her pucker anus. The moment brought a momentary freeze as Jill realized what was about to happen. I didn't bother to ask - we'd covered this already. Finesse was needed, not permission.

I heard Candace lean over and start to meditate with Jill again. "Breathe and relax. Deep relax. Big belly breath, good. There's plenty of oil down there. Okay, now relax, this is going to be epic. Come on now girlfriend. Let me see this. I have always wanted to see this."

I nuzzled my dick up to her ass and carefully applied pressure. I could feel Jill take a breath and push out gently, just as I pushed in gently. I moved slowly until my cockhead popped past the tight outer ring. I pushed steady until I was fully buried. Then I held still.

Jill was clearly concentrating, taking small, carefully measured breaths. I held perfectly still, gently rubbing Jill's inner thighs as I waited for her to open up to me. Candace continued to coo in Jill's ear, lightly massaging her heaving breasts.

After a minute or so, Jill began to carefully push back, a very small grind to grip my thick cock in her ass. I took her motion as invitation, and carefully matched her pushes for throw and intensity. In a minute, I was starting to rev up and fuck. Then I paused and started to slowly retreat from Jill's ass. I waited for Jill's response. It was immediate.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder, get that cock back in my ass." Then she grabbed Candace by the thighs and buried her face once again in the nubile nether region, and began power munching.

You might say that Jill had trained all her life for this moment. It was time to fuck.

Okay. Allow me.

I re-entered her ass and let loose. I fucked harder and harder until I was taking strong, powerful strokes with a hard smack on the end as my balls punctuated each thrust with a small collision with her cheeks. I knew this was an unsustainable pace and needed to finish. I relaxed into my release, feeling the perfect calm of sublime bliss that comes two seconds before the explosion, when all air has been removed, when gravity has vacated, when nothing in the whole universe exists except the perfect knowledge that in two seconds . . . ka-boom.

I think Jill could tell I was going to cum as my cock grew just a bit bigger, got just a bit harder, and then fully spilled my load in her ass. It was a slow, grinding orgasm, not as thunderous in its peak. However, it felt to me like it was happening everywhere at once. My whole body shuddered intensely.

She didn't come at the same time, but she did slow her grind and milk my cock by tilting her ass forward on the last part of the stroke. It felt marvelous. This was clearly not her first rodeo.

12