Oh, Mr King! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dickie walked over to James. James turned him around so they were both facing the mirror. Dickie thought he was going to explode when he felt James' big, erection press against him. Placing his arms around him, from behind, James took Dickie's cock in his hand and told him to look in the mirror. He could feel his victim trembling with anticipation and desire.

"Is this what my little Dickie wants?" He stroked Dickie slowly. "Look at your cock in my hand, Dickie. That's what you want, isn't it? Cum for me, then. Cum for James" James' other hand cupped Dickie's balls and his middle finger, gently traced the length of his perineum. Out of control and reaching his peak of desire, Dickie released several jets of yummy cum, into the air as he cried out his orgasm. This was the most liberating moment of his life. His knees buckled and had James not been holding him, he would have fallen to the floor.

This was Mr King's favourite sexual memory and it always caused him to ejaculate. He languished in the memory of those first touches. He remembered perfectly the warmth of James' body holding him from behind. The pressure from that big, hard cock pressing into him. The unbelievable pleasure that James' hands afforded him, as they brought him to the first of many climaxes that night. James was so self-confident and so in control of him.

Lying in the warm afterglow of his orgasm he recalled beautiful memories of James and all the things that he had taught him. Mr King had never looked back. No regrets, no shame and no guilt. He had finally found himself and he owed it all to big James, a real gentleman, his first and favourite older lover. They had met up several more times. Jim encouraged him to seek other partners and to embrace life. His last thought before falling asleep was, that he wanted to do for Julian, what James had done for him.

12