Oh, Mr King! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers

"Are you alright, Mr King." I asked, greatly concerned about his well-being.

Mr King calmed down but, his face was still very red. He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh Julian, my dear sweet Julian! I have grown so very fond of you. You are such a kind, considerate, gentle boy. Forgive me. I should have told you that it was time for my medication. This scent makes me laugh again. Doctor's orders, you understand. Personally, I prefer a little champagne and a little marijuana. The feelings of elation they induce in me, last a lot longer and help me feel better about myself and my useless, unusable cock. It has been three years since I felt a hard cock in my hand, Julian. Can you imagine that? Three years without feeling the sexual pleasure that emanates from your swollen member, as it comes to life in your hand, soft warm skin on the outside but, rock-hard and throbbing on the inside. Feeling the pre-cum weep out the slit of your knob and slide slowly down, over the edge of your engorged, pulsing, purple knob. Smoothing the precum all around your mushroom, shaped cock head, polishing it until it glistens. Better still, having another, a friend, a trusted confidante, a lover even, take you tenderly in their loving hand, tease and arouse you, squeeze and release you, tickle and torment you, stroking you slowly, until finally and irresistibly, you are overcome with the need to ejaculate all over their hand or your own. God, how I yearn to feel a warm, hard cock in my hand again, Julian!"

I listened, enthralled at Mr King's description of masturbation. My cock was very hard again, demanding release. In fact, I had never fully lost my erection. I found his descriptions so arousing and I felt so sorry for him. Without another word, Mr King picked up the little brown bottle and suggested I take a sniff as it would cheer me up. He said he was sorry if he were depressing me. He held the bottle to one nostril and told me to squeeze the other one tightly.

It smelled like a swimming pool that had just had too much chlorine added. I was filled with trepidation but, Mr King told me again to inhale deeply if I wanted the full effect of the laughing syrup. I inhaled as instructed. It took my breath away. I felt a massive attack of blood rushing through my chest and head. There were weird clanging noises in my ears. I thought my head was going to explode and then, I burst out into uncontrollable laughter. I was doubled up as Mr King had been and I roared and roared in huge guffaws of laughter. Mr King placed his hands on me to steady me.

"Come and see how red your face is," he said, helping me to my feet. With one hand at the base of my back, he led me over to the mirror. His hand was caressing my right buttock by the time we reached the mirror but I said nothing. I was still feeling euphoric and I kind of liked it. I too, needed human touch.

Even before I looked at my reflection, Mr King was holding the medicine to my nostril.

"Have some more, Julian. It will do you good."

I took the bottle in my hand and repeated the process, only this time I inhaled deeply, through both nostrils, one after the other. He took the bottle off me and replaced the lid. As the medicine took its affect, Mr King stood behind me and put his arms around my waist, just to steady me. As I was about to double over in laughter, he held me upright. One hand journeyed downwards and began to slide up and down my erection. It felt wonderful. I was high and horny and in no condition to stop him, even had I wanted to.

He swiftly unbuckled the belt of my trousers, deftly lowered my zipper and pushed my trousers and underpants down below my cock. I was laughing uncontrollably. My senses were in overload. Before I could react, he had one hand softly cradling my balls and the other gripping my hard cock. Still high as a kite I allowed him to do what he wanted. I looked at my reflection and saw a pretty, girly boy with long pink hair, shirt tied up in a knot, being fondled deliciously, from behind.

"Let me do this for you, Julian. I have to feel a throbbing cock again. You know you want me to. Let me pleasure you."

I just moaned loudly and laughed. "Oh, Mr King! Mr King!" Don't stop... please... don't stop! It's fucking wonderful!"

His index finger stroked my perineum gently but firmly. I thought I was going to die from the pleasure his hands afforded me. I was a whimpering mess, out of control. I had never had anyone masturbate me before. I was totally under his control and it was the best feeling ever. I knew I would ejaculate prematurely but, my need was imperative.

"Thank you, Julian, thank you, my boy. Come for me. Come for Mr King. Look how beautiful you are in the wig and make-up. You are a beautiful girl, Julian. A girl with a cock, a little princess."

My cock erupted as Mr King was saying these words. The first spurt hit the mirror as did the second, the third trickled to the floor and the subsequent dribbles fell on to my underpants. As I softened, Mr King gently squeezed the last of my creamy cum out on to his fingers. He brought his hand to my mouth and I licked the cum off it. He told me to open my mouth and his fingers penetrated its warm wetness. When he told me to suck his fingers I just did so. It seemed to me to be the most natural thing in the world to do. My head fell back against his shoulder as my knees buckled.

Several seconds passed before I came down from the euphoria I had been feeling. Mr King held me tight against his body and I just wallowed in the warmth and comfort of his embrace. When calm was fully restored he reached down and pulled up my undies and my trousers. He undid the knot in my shirt and proceeded to dress me as I had been before. He sat me down on a chair and removed the pink wig. Taking several wet wipes, he removed my make-up. I did not know what words to use so I did not speak. Our relationship had undergone a tectonic change in the last half hour. Finally, he spoke to me in a casual way.

"Well Julian, I am so glad we were able to help each other out, aren't you? You needed release and in helping you achieve that release, I got to hold a hot, pulsating, cock in my hand once more. I felt as if I was bringing relief to myself as a young man again. I cannot thank you enough. I won't be needing any more medication tonight. You have cheered me up no end. You were like a nurse to me, no, a doctor, delivering me from the demons of the manic depression that haunts me and the humiliations brought down upon me by so-called friends. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now, let's get you home."

What could I say. He was thanking me yet, I was the one who had the best orgasm of my young life. I did not have to reciprocate. I was confused, feeling a little guilty and still very horny. Mr King went on about how well he thought the evening had gone, how much I resembled Amanda, when I wore the pink wig and how great he expected the resulting shots to be. As I said little on the journey home, Mr King asked me if I was angry with him, when he stopped outside my apartment block.

"No, of course not," I replied. I really enjoyed myself. I am just a little confused. It must have been the medicine. It really went to my head. Did what happen in front of the mirror... like... you know ... did it really happen? Did you really enjoy it like you said you did, I mean, the way you described it?"

"Oh gosh, yes I did! I meant every word of it. I had sexual pleasure through you, in my mind, so to speak, and it was beautiful. I took my pleasure in giving you pleasure. Did you not enjoy what happened, Julian? Didn't you enjoy flirting like a girl? Don't you want to be special, like a girl"

"Oh my God, yes Mr King, but you must not tell anyone." I said with a huge grin on my face. "You gave me the most intense wank of my life. Thank you so much. I just don't know where I am, you know. I better go now."

Mr King placed his hand on my groin area and gave a gentle squeeze. A moan of pleasure escaped my lips. He continued applying pressure to give me pleasure.

"Oh, Mr King," I sighed.

"Did you enjoy wearing the pink wig, princess?" he asked, still squeezing and releasing his hand on my swelling cock.

"Yes, very much so," I replied smiling.

I felt renewed desire and wanted him to do me again. I placed my hand on top of his hand and squeezed it in turn. He felt me harden further and smiled at me.

"I am going to make you my very special girl. Do you think you will like that?" he asked.

I just nodded and smiled at him. My cock was engorging itself and he must have been able to feel that happen. He must have known that I wanted him to take my cock out. I wanted to scream at him to do so but was afraid to say so. He slid his hand up and down me until I was fully erect and throbbing.

In a trance I felt him lower the zipper on my trousers and his fingers pressed against my hardness. Then he gripped me tightly and tugged up and down. I thought I was going to cum all aver myself but then, he removed his hand from me and left me high and dry, wanting more. I was bitterly disappointed.

"See you tomorrow, Julian. Maybe you might like to pose some more. Think about it."

I thanked him again and alighted from his car. I went straight to my room and lay down on my bed to relive the evening's events. Did all that really happen? Oh God, it did! I remembered the photographs of Amanda with old, Mr Hardy. I imagined it was me who was sucking on his huge cock. I just stroked and stroked. She wore the pink wig and so did I. Next, I pictured the scene before the mirror. I could still feel Mr. King's hands cupping my balls and rubbing against my perineum. I remembered vividly, the euphoria I felt after inhaling Mr King's medication and the intensity of my orgasm.

Then, I pictured myself dressed like Amanda in the photograph of her sucking on old, Mr Hardy's engorged cock but, instead of Mr Hardy's cock, I was sucking on Mr King's big, veiny cock. I pictured him naked behind me, embracing me. I pictured his beautiful hairy cock. In my mind I could feel his cock pressing itself against my bare bum. It was fat and hard and veiny. He was dry humping my perfect, little bum which I wiggled for him. I could feel his hand on my balls and his finger pressing firmly upwards against my perineum. I could feel him stroking me as he had done. It was all too much for me and my cock cream spilled over me in rivulets of orgasmic delight. I had no supper that night. I showered and went to bed early; my thoughts were all over the place and I had a restless and fitful sleep.

Meanwhile, unbeknown to me, on the other side of town, a busy Mr King was developing photographs, some in black and white in one pile and some in colour in another. He discarded those he felt did not meet his high standards. All the while he was thinking how quickly things were moving along. Taking the colour photographs into his bedroom he set them on his bedside table. He undressed himself, removed the metallic cock cage he had worn earlier, to prevent himself from achieving arousal and giving the game away, and climbed into bed a very happy man.

What a wonderful day today has been he said to himself! Things could not have run more smoothly for him. The innocence of youth. So easily deceived. He thought about Julian in the make-up and wig. His cock throbbed in his hand as he recalled the hardness of his protégé, the feel of his pulsating, youthful, uncut cock, the softness of his nether regions, the gushing spurts of his young cum, the feel of his hairless perineum, the weight of his tender balls, cupped in his hand, the squeals of his puerile delight. How clever of me to leave him with a hard cock he thought to himself remembering the feel of Julian's swelling cock in the car. He will want more of course.

He pictured Julian naked beside him, make-up and wig, a white garter on one leg, like a blushing bride. He was so going to enjoy taking Julian's innocence. He could feel the softness of Julian's skin and his urgent need for satisfaction. He could feel Julian's tongue licking his own cum off of his fingers. He remembered how Julian had opened his mouth to suck his fingers that were still sticky with his own cum. He remembered the soft warmth of Julian's mouth and how he needed no encouragement to suck on his fingers. He remembered with lust, the soft wetness of Julian's tongue as he fingered his mouth. He pictured his fat, veiny cock going into that same slick mouth and that thought brought on his climax which he grunted out.

Oh, how he wanted that little girly boy in his bed! He thought of his first night with James. James had lovingly licked him everywhere. He could still feel James' tongue probing at his rosebud for the first time. Such memories last a lifetime. He longed to be doing the same to his little Julian. Soon, Dickie, soon. Do not rush this one. Let him come to you, in his need. Steady as she goes old boy. Patience, Dickie, patience.

exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers
12