Oh, Mr King! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers

While Mr King was absent I tried walking to and fro in front of the mirror. I felt so sexy all dressed up. I was in love with myself. The clicking of the heels on the floor, the feel of the stockings on my legs, the little soft panties and baby doll, the wig and the make-up, all clouded my senses and added to my already, heightened state of arousal. I wanted to cum so badly. I had just started stroking myself when Mr King returned with another bottle of champagne and a small wooden box.

He walked to the sofa and filled both glasses that were on the table and sat down. He patted the sofa and called me over to join him. I walked slowly towards him because I wanted him to appreciate my new look.

"Look at you," he said. "You are so sexy, so damn sexy! Men I know will not be able to resist you. They will all want to bed you and fuck you my dear."

I sat down beside him and he handed me a glass of champagne. He told me to cross my legs which I did. He lifted his glass and wrapped his wrist around mine like they did in the old movies.

"A toast," he said. "To us."

"To us," I repeated and took a little sip. Then I blurted out a foolish confession. "I am a virgin, Mr King. I have never made love to anyone. I have never even kissed a girl before."

"That's alright, Julian. I could teach you everything you need to know if you like, or maybe you would prefer it if someone else taught you."

His hand was on my upper thigh as he spoke. He moved it up slowly passed the top of the stocking and his fingertips playfully touched the naked flesh of my upper thigh.

"I want you to teach me, Mr King, only you."

"Shall I take care of that hard cock of yours, Julian? I know you were rubbing the soft baby doll against it. It feels so good, doesn't it? Especially when you are wearing little panties and stockings. I think you are going to be hard every time I dress you up. Are you, Julian? Are you going to have a hard cock every time I dress you up like a little lady?

His fingertips kissed my cock, several times. I cried out in pleasure.

"I can't help it, Mr King. I just can't help it. It's the clothes, the make-up, the wig, the heels. They are making me so horny."

"Just ask me, Julian. You know I will enjoy it as much as you. Just ask me to look after you, my dear, sweet, Julie, baby."

"Please, Mr King. Please!"

"Please what, Julian? What do you need me to do for you?"

"I need you to make me cum... please!"

"I see. You want me to touch your cock for you, to play with it. Is that what you want of me?"

He was teasing me. He knew it. I knew it. His teasing was driving me crazy. He grazed my cock with the back of his hand and I thrust against it. He took the glass from my hand and set it down on the table. Then he pushed me back gently on the sofa. His fingertips danced up and down my cock and I squealed in delight.

"Let me really pleasure you. You are going to love this," he said, moving down on to his knees gracefully. He pulled the baby doll up and began to kiss the shaft of my cock through the panties. He tugged at the panties and I raised my hips slightly so he could pull them half way down. He did this with ease and dexterity. He then blew softly on my cock before running his tongue all the way up my shaft.

"Oh, Mr King!" I cried out.

Taking my cock in one hand he drew back my foreskin and let out a little sigh as my glistening, purple knob came into view. I looked down at my hairless cock in his hand. My arousal was intense. I loved what he was doing to me.

"Oh Julian, dear sweet Julian! Your little, purple knob is just beautiful, beautiful I tell you! I just have to kiss it!

I couldn't believe my eyes and cried out my enjoyment for the world to hear as Mr King lowered his head down over me again and his soft lips gently slid across my glans. I watched enraptured as his long tongue came into view and flicked the sensitive underside of my knob. I called out his name and a series of "Oh's" and "Aah's." I was losing control of myself as he licked all around my knob. There was no way I was going to last. He must have known this because he slurped all of my knob into his mouth. I screamed with pleasure as my orgasm hit me. One, two three spurts and then those little dribbles and it was done.

I placed my hands on his head but he did not release me. I heard him swallow all of my creamy seed and utter little grunts of delight. Still holding me in his mouth he suckled on me and drew the remnants of cum from my deflated cock. He finally let me fall out of his mouth in to his hand then, proceeded to lick all around my shaft from the slit to the base. I ran my fingers through his hair a few times until I fell back against the sofa, exhausted, spent, but truly pleasured, like never before.

He sat down beside me licking his lips as he made pleasurable noises. Then taking my head in his hands he turned it around to face his. He brought his lips to mine and began to kiss me. I felt his tongue pressing against my lips and I relented to let it enter my mouth. I could taste my cock and cum from him. I could smell it too. It was wonderful and I responded in kind. I forced his tongue back in to his mouth and followed it with mine in order to taste myself inside his mouth. It was so hot and sticky and I began to moan. The feel of his moustache against my soft skin added to my need to submit to him.

Mr King dropped his hand to my chest and began to play with my right nipple, giving it little pinches, which elicited more little moans of pleasure from me. I was lost in this moment and my cock began to engorge again. His hand fell to my groin and he began to stroke me slowly and gently. He pressed himself further into me as his tongue returned to my mouth and sensuously rolled around mine, over and over again. I felt weak and faint.

Finally, he broke off his insistent kissing and drew back a little from me. He was staring in to my eyes with an intensity that could only be lust. I felt as if he were devouring me with his eyes and I wanted to be devoured by him. I just wanted him so much in that moment and would have done anything he desired of me. With my eyes I was giving myself over to him. I wanted him to control me and own me.

"Oh, Mr King!" I exclaimed.

"I know Julian," he replied. "It is a wonderful thing to taste your own cock and cum from another man's mouth. Thank you so much for allowing me to please you again."

"No, Mr King. Thank you for everything. This is the best time I have ever had. I love tasting my cock from your mouth. You have to be the best kisser in the world."

Mr King just smiled at me. He charged our glasses again and lifting his, took a sip. Then he opened the wooden box he had brought in earlier and produced from it one of several pre-rolled joints, which he lit up, inhaling deeply. He blew out the smoke after a moment. He took another sip of champagne and inhaled deeply for the second time. He handed me the joint and I brought it to my mouth. He told me to take little puffs but to inhale deeply and then slowly, let it out. I did as he told me and then handed the joint back to him.

Then he began to speak.

"I am so glad you enjoyed me sucking on your cock, Julian? I loved it too. Your cock is just so pretty now that all that hair is gone. It is such a lovely, little, sissy cock; don't you think so?

I looked down at my deflated, hairless cock and realised that Mr King was right. Dressed as I was, wearing make-up, heels, stockings and a wig, I truly was happy to agree with him and told him so.

"Oh God, Mr King! Your mouth felt so warm and wet and your tongue made me feel so excited."

"Your foreskin hides a beautiful treasure. I really enjoyed drawing it back slowly to reveal your little, purple, cock head. You taste lovely as well and as for your cock cream, mm-mm... it is just yummy and life giving for me."

He took my left hand in his right hand, brought it to his lips and kissed it repeatedly, then continued talking.

"I have a confession to make, Julian," he said softly. "I need your cum to make me better, to put an end to my sexual problem, possibly. I hope you don't mind."

I told him I did not mind but that I did not understand what he meant.

"It is quite simple really. A clinic in Switzerland that deals with erectile dysfunction problems in middle aged men, has come up with a radical new therapy that has so far, had a 70% success rate. Listen to me now. According to this clinic, the sperm of young men is very potent. The sperm of a young man who is in love is even more potent. I don't understand all the science behind it but, they say that if a middle-aged man ingests enough potent sperm of younger men but, especially that of a younger man who loves him truly, then sooner or later, this induces chemical reactions in the brain, self-confidence grows, depression and anxiety disappear, the production of pheromones returns, the hypothalamus and pituitary glands increase their activity and the production of testosterone in the older man leads to the revival of his sexual ability."

He took another sip of champagne and inhaled again on his joint before handing it to me. He continued.

"Inhale deeply and hold it in for a moment. Now, I want you to know that since you came to work with me you have changed my life. I stopped taking the medication the doctor has prescribed apart from the laughing scent which, as you know, is great fun. I enjoy being in your company and I really enjoy making you happy and transforming you into ... well... into the new you."

I was listening intently as I inhaled the marijuana. Following his example, I took a sip of champagne after blowing out the smoke. He told me to drink up which I did. I was a little bit confused as I handed him back the joint. I felt my mind wander far away. I watched him inhale deeply and his words seemed to drift over me. Did he just tell me that sucking my cock and swallowing all my creamy cum was going to make him sexually active? I looked at him as he spoke. I recognized individual words but could not concentrate on the meaning of what he was saying. I heard him say something about "one drawback" and I thought he was talking about my foreskin being drawn back.

"Like this?" I asked, reaching for my cock and drawing the hood of my foreskin back to reveal my purple knob. Mr King started to laugh loudly and then, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, I burst out laughing too. Of course, it was the joint that was making me giddy but I was glad it was having the same effect on Mr King. We continued laughing for what seemed like ages. The joint had extinguished itself so he relit it and after he inhaled deeply, he passed it to me. I inhaled as much as I could and held it in. I was on top of the world.

I placed one hand on Mr King's hairy leg and smiled at him as he explained. The feel of his hairy thigh began to arouse me. To me it seemed to be so manly and erotic. I loved his warm hairy legs and began to squeeze his thigh gently. I ran my hand lightly up his leg enjoying the thick black hair that grew in abundance there. It made me wish I was a man like him and at the same time made me feel all weak and feminine. He was still talking away to me.

"If this is to work, Julian you will not be allowed to masturbate on your own at home, so you will have to wear a cock cage and save all your creamy cum for me. Every two days you will come to my house, I shall remove your cock cage and I will swallow all your potent cock cream. Are you prepared to make that sacrifice for me? I don't know how long it will take or even if it will work but I am willing to give it a try if you are. What do you say, Julian?"

"Yes. I will do whatever you say, Mr King. I will do whatever you ask me to," I said in a voice that sounded slurred, which caused me to laugh like crazy.

Mr King filled our glasses again and we drank to our agreement. I emptied my glass and that was the last thing I remembered until I woke up a little later and found Mr King sitting on the edge of the couch sipping champagne. He was smiling and his eyes were gleaming mischievously. He must have pulled my panties back up as I became aware of him stroking my cock through them. He was arousing me again.

"Good. You are awake again," he whispered.

"Did I sleep for long?" I asked, sitting upright.

"Just a few minutes. Are you thirsty? He asked, offering me another full glass of champagne.

I took a few sips and immediately felt better. Mr King lit up another joint and handed it to me. I inhaled deeply and held it in. We passed the joint back and forth and sipped our champagne. Each time he handed me the joint, Mr King would drop his hand on to my thigh and slowly run his hand up and down. His robe had fallen open and I suddenly had an irresistible urge to run my hand up his hairy, inner thigh. My fingertips reached his groin area. I touched his cock and was surprised to find that he was no longer trapped in the cock cage. His cock jumped at my touch.

"Look what your sperm has done to me, Julian. I think it is starting to work its magic, already," said Mr King. "Can you believe it? My cock twitched when your fingertips touched my cock head."

"Oh my God, Mr King!" I exclaimed.

"Touch my cock head again, Julian. Touch it again! See if you can get it to grow. I mean, I definitely felt a twitch," he said excitedly.

As if in a dream I watched my hand reach for his circumcised knob. I touched his knob gently with my fingertips. Nothing seemed to happen.

"Hold the shaft at the bottom, Julian and jiggle it a little bit," he instructed me.

I took hold of the base of his shaft and gently wiggled and jiggled his cock from side to side. It started to swell slightly and get heavier. I wiggled it with more urgency and soon Mr King was sporting a semi-hard cock.

"Look, Mr King! Look at it! Your cock is coming to life in my hand," I enthused.

"Keep jiggling it, Julian! Ah! It feels so good! I have not felt such pleasure in years. Oh, you truly are a wonderful young man!

The more I jiggled him the bigger and harder he got. I could feel his member pulsing as it engorged in my hand and outgrew it. Utterly entranced, I could not help but stare at those thick veins that ran up and down and across his magnificent erection. It felt so warm to the touch and his cock head seemed so purple and fat.

"Take it in your hand, Julian. This is all because of you. Play with me. Hold my cock in your soft hand and stroke me, my beautiful boy."

I did as he asked. I did it because I wanted to. His fat, veiny cock felt so different to mine. It was bigger, fatter, heavier than mine. I felt as if it were exerting a power over me. I longed to trace a fingertip along the bulging veins that ran up and down it. It was so different to any cock I had ever seen on line. The pee hole opened and closed as I tugged on the shaft.

"Spend the night with me, Julian," Mr king whispered in my ear as he pulled my head to his and kissed my forehead.

"Yes. "I replied.

We stood up and Mr King took my hand and led me to his bedroom.

exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers
12