Oh, Mr King! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers

He pushed his cock back into my mouth and another blast of his manly seed hit the back of my throat. This was quickly followed by several more. It was choke or swallow time for me. I chose to swallow. My mouth was awash with rivulets of his cream as more and more of his thick, sticky, fluid was ejected with every pulse his fat cock made inside me. I never realized that cum could taste so good. It was like a drug to which I had become instantly addicted.

Eventually the flow stopped as did his grunting. His cock lost some of its hardness and he pulled it out of my mouth. Taking his cock in his hand he squeezed it until the last of his creamy seed formed a droplet on his pee hole. He did not need to tell me to lap it up. I stuck out my tongue and happily licked it up.

The smell of his cock was intoxicating. I took the opportunity to breathe more easily and wallow in the pleasure of a fantasy fulfilled. Imagine I thought to myself. I have sucked Mr King's fat cock. I have swallowed Mr King's creamy cum and now naughty, Mr King used his finger to feed me the cum that had landed on my face and forehead.

Mr King told me to lick his cock clean. I was happy to do so. When I was finished this joyous task, he said my face was a mess and sent me to the bathroom to clean up. I did so and returned to find him sitting up in bed applying a sticky substance to a metallic, phallic shaped, object. I knew instantly where he was going to be putting that. I climbed into bed with some trepidation and a lot of excitement.

"Do you know what this is, Julian? he asked. "Let me tell you baby doll. It is a very special vibrating dildo and it is all for you. Now, get on your hands and knees for me."

I followed his instructions. Holding the silver bullet in one hand he picked up the bottle of lube and squirted the cold liquid all around my hairless rosebud. I felt a finger draw little circles around my rosebud and tingled with excitement. Round and round his finger went, now probing gently. I couldn't help but push back against it. I don't know why but Mr King praised me.

I yelped when his finger penetrated my inner defenses and felt a slight burning sensation. He held his finger still, inside me and then tapped the tip of it downwards repeatedly. I don't know what it hit but it felt so good I yelped. He stopped and slid his finger in all the way. I felt as if I were a glove puppet on his hand. A second sticky finger insinuated itself into me. He tapped downwards again and I cooed with pleasure.

Using two fingers, Mr King made ever increasing circular movements. It felt strange and wonderful at the same time. Every few seconds he would stop and tap downwards. I would yelp and he would go back to making circles. I had to lay my head down on my arms on the bed. I couldn't believe Mr King was finger fucking me and I was loving it. In my inebriated and doped up state, the sensations were exaggerated as each second ticked by slowly. I felt as if I were having an out of body experience. Of course, Mr King was preparing me for an inner body experience.

He withdrew his fingers and I felt the cold steel of the silver bullet pressing against me, seeking entry. My sphincter closed up at the first effort, relaxed itself and then yielded as it eased its way past on the second attempt. I was taken by surprise at the distance it traveled inside me before stopping. I felt full. My interior muscles gripped and released it, in little contractions.

Once he was satisfied with its placement, Mr King held it in and pulled me round to him with one arm. We lay facing each other. With his left arm underneath my body and his left hand pressing the vibrator upwards and into me, he pressed a button on the remote control he now had in his right hand and waves of pleasure flowed inside me. I almost passed out.

Precum flowed readily from my cock and seemed to arouse Mr King. I could feel his cock begin to harden against my own. His lips sought mine again and in a daze of lustful pleasure I allowed his long tongue into my mouth again. His kissing was forceful and passionate. I was getting short of breath as weird sounds of animal desire seemed to come out of our noses.

Just when I thought I could take no more, the vibrating stopped and Mr king slipped the vibrator out of me, leaving me empty and anxious. He commanded me to get on all fours. I did so. He covered his fat cock with lube. Oh God, I thought, when I felt his hard, greasy cock, pressing between my bum cheeks, he is going to fuck me!

Mr King held his engorged cock in one hand and told me to pull my ass cheeks apart for him. I had to rest my head on the bed to do this. At first, he pressed his lubed-up cock head against my hole. I cooed with anticipation. Then he made circular movements that pleasured both of us delightfully. I could hear his labored breathing above the thumping of my heart.

This circular movement he was making was followed by short, gentle, probing pin pricks. I was moaning with pleasure at what was soon to become one of my favourite feelings. Those gentle, delightful sensations enjoyed by one's rosebud as one's lover directs his cock head, his flared, spongy, precum glistening knob, into one's very core. For me, my whole being centred around the sensations Mr King's actions were eliciting from my exposed entrance.

I tried to control my breathing. I was nervous, excited, frightened and not really believing this was happening to me. My head was spinning when I heard a faraway voice tell me to relax, to breathe deeply. I did my best and found that his cock head was now pulsing to the rhythm of the opening and closing motion that my ass was making involuntarily.

"Reach under the pillow now, honey and find the little brown bottle of laughing scent," said Mr King. "It will help you accept my penetration of your sweet pussy."

Releasing my grip on my ass cheeks, my hand quickly found a full bottle of Mr King's medication and I opened it. I snorted on it several times through both nostrils and a wave of euphoria swept over me.

I felt a forceful pushing against me, my sphincter opened, and his beautiful, spongy, bell-end was inside me. I let out a yelp. Before my yelp was done, a further forceful thrust saw Mr King's entire shaft glide into me and fill me up. He held me steady by my hips and I could feel his mass of black, pubic hair against my bum. Mr King was inside me. We were one. He was making a woman out of me and I was letting him.

As if in a dream, the seconds slowly passed by and his presence inside me began to feel good. My bum muscles began to clench themselves around my intruder causing wonderful sensations to flow through me as before, only this time they were more intense.

I became very conscious of his hairy thighs. Somewhere, far off I heard a voice saying my name... "Oh, Julian. Oh, dear God, Julian, you are so tight!" ... over and over again. Of course, it was Mr King endeavoring to exercise control.

I felt him begin to pull out of me somewhat, only to return again gently. He kept repeating this slow, controlled movement as his lovely hands moved up and down the back of my upper thighs and squeezed my bum. My eyes closed as my body began to respond to his movements.

A warm glow increased inside me and I heard myself making little squeals of delight every time his knob brushed over my prostate. In my mind's eye I pictured his fat veiny cock moving in and out of me. This brought renewed hardness to my cock

Mr King quickened his pace. His movements became more urgent as he began to thrust himself forcefully into me. Fap, fap, fap. Fap, fap, fap, accompanied by his grunting and swearing. There was name calling but it passed over me as I became lost in the effects his breeding was having on me.

Inside my head I heard myself cursing ... "Fuck, fuck, fuck," matching the fap, fap, fap of his manly thrusts as he crashed against my bum.

Something was happening inside of me, something out of my control and irresistibly pleasurable. I found myself squeezing Mr King's cock as he withdrew from me and pushing back against him as he drove into me fiercely. Now he went all the way in to me with such force that something seemed to explode inside me. I screamed aloud as my sphincter muscle clamped down on the base of his shaft.

I heard Mr King yell out as his fat cock pulsed, coating my insides with his manly cum and wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure erupted in a seemingly, endless vibe: my eyes rolled back in my head as stars seemed to explode before them and I passed out temporarily, while he continued to thrust and grunt until he had no more seed left to deposit inside me.

He collapsed on top of me, crushing me under his weight. It was done. Mr King had taken my virginity and made me his bitch. I came around after a few seconds to find him kissing my neck. The sweat from his hairy body was sticking to both of us. His fat cock was still inside.

Beneath me the sheet was wet, cold and sticky. Clearly, I had cum again but I had not been conscious of it. Oh my God, I thought, Mr King had quite literally fucked the cum out of me! I was stunned at this realization.

Unaware that I was doing so, I clenched and unclenched my bum muscles the better to feel his leaking, fat cock inside me. My body wanted more. I did not want his cock to fall out. Of course, it did and his creamy seed slowly oozed out of my ass. He climbed off me and lay on his side. He wrapped his arm around me and we spooned as lovers do. We drifted off to sleep.

exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers
12