Oh, Mr King! Pt. 05

Story Info
Mr King's deception and lies truly begin.
5.5k words
4.73
22k
21
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
358 Followers

At some stage during the night I became aware that Mr King was trying to push his fat cock back into me again. I was too weak to resist, not that I wanted too, and too far gone to fully participate, so I merely adjusted my position to facilitate his penetration. Since my pussy was still slick and sticky from his earlier deflowering, Mr King's cock eased into my cute, round, little bottom. Immediately, I felt full. His cock seemed even bigger inside me this time.

At first, he squeezed my bum cheeks softly with both of his hands as he slowly slid in and out of me, in a gentle, smooth rhythm. Tired and all as I was, I began to feel a lovely glow inside me and I enjoyed his heavy breathing in my ear.

"I have always wanted to fuck you, Julian, since the day I met you," he whispered, tentatively nibbling on my neck.

My response was to moan in pleasure for him... "Oh, Mr King."

He pulled my ass cheeks wide apart and began a more urgent thrusting. His breathing became heavier and he was grunting with every thrust. He is just fucking me for his own pleasure, I thought to myself, a thought that made me very happy. It was impossible now to ignore the forceful jabs his veiny, hardness was making deep inside me.

Just when I thought he was going to cum again, he paused. He urged me not to move a muscle so I didn't. His cock was throbbing with desire deep inside me. I felt it twitch several times. His self-control was remarkable. He made no movement as he possessed me. Seconds passed slowly. I started to drift back to sleep.

Then he began again. He withdrew from me until only his flared, cock head was inside me. He pulled my bum cheeks wide apart and slowly, almost imperceivably, sank himself back in to me. Once he was all the way inside me, he lay motionless behind me. His breathing, more laboured than before. He repeated this action for some time. Unbeknown to me, he was thinking about his old friend James, imagining that James was fucking me, taking my virginity, as he had once taken Mr King's.

Overcome by my weariness, I could barely respond. I did not know how much time had passed when I was awakened by a really forceful thrust that almost broke me in two. I heard a loud wailing only to realize that it was coming from me. A second, equally powerful thrust, caused me to scream out again, drowning out the grunts and swearwords coming from Mr King. His saliva dribbled down my neck as he bit down on it. He coated my insides again with his creamy seed and then he was done.

I felt him slip all the way out of me and the pain subsided. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me to him again. With his hand holding my left breast, his breathing calmed and I drifted off to sleep again.

The following morning, I awoke around nine o-clock to find myself alone in the big bed. I felt weary all over. My head was throbbing, my mind was groggy and my throat was parched. My insides felt tender and quite stingy. As I came around I noticed the mirrors that seemed to be on every inch of the walls.

What I did not know was, that every other mirror was a two-way mirror, which hid motion sensitive cameras. I lay on my back and was surprised to see my reflection looking back at me. Even the ceiling was mirrored.

The wig was gone. Lying there with my eyes closed, I tried to recall what had taken place the night before. I remembered that I had sucked Mr King's cock and he had shot his thick, creamy seed all over my face and into my willing mouth. I smiled inwardly as I remembered how much I had enjoyed the heat of his cock and the tasty creaminess of his cum. My hand was drawn to my cock as I lost myself in this reverie of the fulfillment of my recurring, daily fantasy.

I had lived out a fantasy that had become an obsession. Mr King's cock was big and fat and beautiful and I loved it. I began to tease myself with a gentle, light stroking. I remembered him sucking me and cumming in his mouth. That was a special memory I would treasure forever. Just thinking about how my cock felt in his warm, wet mouth, made me sigh with pleasure.

He had really licked my rosebud and driven me crazy when his long tongue had broken through my defences. How sweet had that been? It had driven me delirious. My fingertips reached down to feel myself there. I was wet and sticky. In spite of the tenderness I was feeling, I slipped my middle finger inside myself for the first time in my life, just as Mr King had done. I was slick with his cum.

I imagined my finger was Mr King's cock as I dwelt on the fucking he had given me. Oh, how he had teased me with his cock, cruising lightly around my rosebud! The unbridled joy I had felt on clenching my ass cheeks on just his throbbing cock head. Those delicious slow seconds of being breached and entered for the first time in my life. Those feelings of fullness when he was totally inside me. I remembered with joy that he had referred to my ass as my "tight pussy."

I had offered up my ass to him gladly, willingly. I had surrendered to him what little masculinity I had. I had been more than happy to give him my virginity. I had allowed him to make a woman out of me and he had called me his property, his bitch. He had fucked the cum out of me and had taken me again during the night. I was going to remember all these events forever.

My reverie was interrupted by Mr king who came into the room so quietly that I did not know he was present until he spoke to me sternly.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, Julian! Whatever are you doing boy? Remember our agreement pet. No more solitary masturbation for you. You must save all your precious cock cream for me. It is the only way to cure my ED."

"I am sorry Mr King, sir," I said, taken by surprise. "I was just thinking about last night."

He handed me three tablets and a glass of orange juice. He told me that the tablets would make me feel better. I re-arranged the pillows behind me so that I could sit up and lean against them. Thinking that he had given me headache tablets, I swallowed them gratefully and greedily drank down the orange juice, never for one moment suspecting, that only one pill was an analgesic.

"Tell me what you were thinking about, Julian." asked Mr King sitting down on the edge of the bed and slipping a hand under the sheet. "Were you thinking about my cock? You were, weren't you? He said running his hand up my inner thigh, past the top of the hold-up stockings, until he came to my ball sac.

I parted my legs for him as his fingertips began to tickle and fondle my hairless balls. He was so good at exciting me with his delicate caresses.

Mr King opened his gown to reveal himself to me. I looked at his hairy body and could not help feeling even more aroused. His white skin contrasted so much with the dark black hair that covered his body. His thick, white cock with the magnificent purple helmet, drew my eyes to it and I felt full of lust and longing.

I should have been repulsed by his folds of fat but, as his hand had now strayed on to the shaft of my cock, I only found myself completely turned on by his raw masculinity. He had totally seduced me so easily. I should have felt shame but his soft hand was working its magic on my swollen cock. He really was a dirty pervert and he had turned me into a dirty pervert as well.

I was impossible for me to resist his touch now. I was putty in his hands and he knew it. I felt as if he was smirking at me as he toyed with my hardness. He was so confident that he had me under his control. He knew I would never be able to say no to him. I knew this also. I could not and would not refuse him.

Quite simply, I was overwhelmed by lust for his masculinity, from his hairy chest to his fat hairy thighs, but above all else, I loved his beautiful, veiny cock. I longed for it. I wanted to look at it, to touch it, to suck it and to be fucked by it. His mushroom-shaped purple knob with its big wide slit, was always on my mind.

So, I told him that I had been thinking about what we had done last night and how it had made me feel. I confessed to him that ever since I had seen the photograph of him naked that I could not stop thinking about his hairy cock. I even told him that when I masturbated at night I thought about his big, veiny cock.

He smiled at me when I told him how much it turned me on to suck his cock, to worship it, to swallow his creamy cum. I even told him that when I saw his cock it made me feel weak and submissive and that I wanted to be a girl for him.

Mr King pulled back the sheet exposing me to him and leaned in to kiss me. His hand was still wanking my cock and I moaned in to his mouth. I was going to cum again if he didn't stop. Just in the nick of time, he lowered his head down to my cock and slurped my cock head into his mouth where I spurted out all my lust for his cock.

He nursed my cock until it had gone soft and I knew he had swallowed all my juice. I was so happy that my cock was providing him with the medication he needed to cure his ED.

"You like me playing with your tiny balls, don't you, Julian?" he asked me as a little moan escaped from my lips, betraying me.

"I love it when you fondle my balls, Mr King," I replied. "I love everything you do to me. You make me feel special."

"You are special to me, Julian," said Mr King. "You are my very special little sissy boi. You have lifted me out of a deep depression and made me whole again. I cannot thank you enough. Besides, I think I can turn you in to a beautiful girl, adored and wanted by many men, which is your true destiny. We both know you can never be a real man. A sissy you were born and I shall turn you in to the beautiful sissy you are meant to be. You do want that to, don't you Julian? You do want to please many men, don't you?"

Before I could respond, Mr King leaned into me again and our lips met. I opened my mouth to accept his tongue and enjoyed the taste of my cock and cum on it. His long, wet tongue licked its way around my gums and then our tongues swirled around each other in joyful bliss. Mr king broke off the kiss and picked up my robe.

"Bath time," said Mr King. "Chop, chop! Here's your robe, now. Follow me, please."

Putting on my robe, I followed Mr King through a mirrored door into the en suite bathroom. The bath was the epitome of decadence. It looked more like a hot tub with enough room for several people. Hot water was filling the tub which clearly contained perfumed bubbles. I was looking forward to relaxing in it.

While we waited for the water level to rise Mr King spent five minutes teaching me the importance of personal hygiene and I learned how to give myself an enema. I did not find this to be a pleasant experience but, Mr King explained its importance to me and I accepted that it would become part and parcel of my daily routine.

On his say so, I stepped in to the bath. It was just perfect. Mr King removed his robe and climbed in behind me. He washed and rinsed my hair for me. He gently massaged my scalp making the sweetest, softest, little circles with his fingertips. It was so very relaxing.

I sat between his opened legs and he pulled me back on to his hairy chest allowing my head to nestle on his shoulder. Taking a sponge in one hand he washed my upper body with a gentleness that made me feel adored. I raised my arms to allow him to sponge my armpits.

He kept rubbing his face into mine telling me that I was his special, little sissy boi and how he had longed to have me naked in his arms. He called me his pretty princess, his sexy siren, his perfect pussy boy. He told me that he loved my beautiful bum.

I told him that I too had longed to be held naked in his arms, to feel the warmth of his hairy masculine body. I told him that I had thought about intimacy with him because to me he was so sexy. I don't know why I said all these things to him but I felt a wave of joy and happiness possess me.

I felt so comfortable lying against him, soaking in the bath and wallowing in his compliments. He played with my nipples under the water, pinching them, squeezing them and tugging on them. I lapped up all the attention he lavished on me.

When he told me to get on my knees facing him, I did so. I was still between his legs. Picking up the sponge once more, he proceeded to wash all around my groin area. I got hard the first time the sponge passed over my cock and giggled when he passed the sponge under my balls.

Then I felt the sponge moving up and down my inner thighs under the water in a most sensuous manner. The glint in his eyes told me that he knew perfectly well that he was enjoying controlling my sexual arousal. He manipulated me beautifully.

He caressed my shaft with his fingertips and called me "a very dirty girl." I loved it when he spoke to me like this. I asked him to say it again.

"You are a very dirty girl, Julian," said Mr King, now tickling my balls with his fingertips, "a very, very, dirty girl. What are you?"

"I am a very dirty girl, Mr King," I said, placing my hands on his shoulders and smiling at him. "I am your dirty girl. You do like me to be a very dirty girl, don't you, Mr King?"

"Oh yes," said Mr King. "I love it when you are a dirty girl for me. Now, turn around and I shall do your back."

Mr King also knelt up to sponge my back. When he ran the sponge between my legs from behind I sighed with delight. Leaning into me I felt his arms embrace me and his hands came to rest on my erect cock. I felt his cock engorge and pulse against my bum. He pressed the side of his head against mine and gently kissed my neck. I loved it when he kissed my neck. It made me feel so ... feminine.

I pushed my bum back on to his semi hard cock which then manoeuvred itself between my legs. I pressed it between my upper thighs. My God, I thought to myself. Having a big, manly cock between your thighs has to be one of the most titillating feelings ever. It really turned me on. I so wanted to cum because of it.

"Take the sponge and wash me, Julian," said Mr King, just as I was beginning to really enjoy myself.

I sponged Mr king down much in the same way that he had sponged me. I soaked the sponge in the scented bathwater and let it run down his hairy chest and tummy. Taking his cock in my hand I washed it all over, softly. I sat down on my haunches and continually ran the sponge under him and up and down his thighs.

He turned his back to me and I did the same to his back. He really was much thicker around the middle and hips than he looked when dressed. When I began to wash his fat bum, he went down on all fours. I washed down each buttock several times. Soaking it once more, I put the edge of the sponge into his cleft and ran it smoothly up and down the crack of his ass.

Mr King told me to keep doing this but to press the sponge against him with more force. I could not resist the temptation to take his low hanging balls in my hand. I fondled them for ages. Mr King had magnificent balls and it was an honour to play with them.

"I love your big round balls, Mr King," I said to him. "I just love weighing them. My hand can hardly contain them."

"I am so glad you like them, Julian. I like to feel your soft hand holding them, fondling them. I am very proud of my big, low hangers. Now, keep sponging my ass. Get it really, really clean and maybe I will let you kiss it, but only if you are a good girl for me and do everything I ask you too. You do want to be a good girl for me, don't you?"

I spent some time washing all around his cleft and his rosebud. I kept his balls in my other hand most of the time. On an impulse I leaned forward, pulled his cheeks apart and stuck my face in to the crack of his ass. I stuck out my tongue and just as he had done to me the night before, I licked up and down his cleft. It was all scented and hairy. When I lolled my tongue all around his rosebud, I heard him moan with pleasure.

"Oh fuck! You really are a dirty little girl!" gasped Mr King.

I pulled my head back for a few seconds to see more clearly my target and with pointed tongue, jabbed at his rosebud. I heard him sigh in pleasure and flicked at his ring for several minutes before returning to long slavering licks along the length of his crack.

I reached between Mr King's legs and taking hold of his fat cock, I pulled it down between his legs. I heard him moan with pleasure and this pleased me immensely. I lost myself between his butt cheeks licking him up and down and circling his rosebud alternatively. I never thought I would have behaved like this but you know, it was fun.

Mr King kept calling me a dirty girl or a dirty little bitch. I loved his fat bum. I loved squeezing and kneading those big round globules of his and it made me hard. I even contemplated sticking my cock between his butt cheeks however, as I was trying to make up my mind, Mr King knelt up and turned around to face me.

"Well done sissy!" he said. "That was just beautiful, truly beautiful."

He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a great big hug. That made me feel so happy. Then, he stood up and got out of the bath. I watched the water droplets flow down his hairy body as he busied himself with a huge, white towel.

He held my hands to help me out of the bath and then opened up the huge white towel and wrapped me up inside it with him. He told me he loved my smooth, sissy body. My cock told him exactly what effect his mature, hairy body was having on me.

When my cock arose to greet him, he dropped a hand on to my bum and fondled me. His fingertips quickly found my rosebud and gyrated against it. God, it felt so good! I sighed with pleasure and leaned into his chest. I wanted to suck on his protruding nipples.

He let the towel drop to the floor tightening his embrace of me. As my cock head pushed against his balls I sensed him engorge between us, which made me want him more. He pressed his finger against my rosebud drawing small, insistent circles and I began to grow weak with desire again. Being naked together felt like the most natural thing in the world to me now.

Releasing me from his embrace, Mr King brought me over to the bathroom mirror and proceeded to blow dry my hair. Then he picked up a pink hairband with the word sissy printed on it in silver glitter and placed it on my head. He put Maybelline mascara on my eyelashes and applied some very dark eyeliner followed by some dark eye shadow. What a difference this made to my appearance. I looked so sultry and it made me feel very sexy.

He told me to finish drying myself and to brush my teeth with a new toothbrush he produced from a drawer under the sink. He said that he would call me into the bedroom when he was ready. He pointed to a pair of pink, backless, open-toed, three-inch-high heels and told me to put them on. He wanted to see me walk, stark naked, apart from the pink heels and the pink hairband, in to the bedroom with an exaggerated wiggle as if I were a model on the catwalk.

Next, he called me to him and produced a pink lipstick from the bathroom cabinet. I pouted my lips for him when he asked and he coated my lips with his usual flair. He drew pink circles around my nipples which felt wonderful. He pinched each one very hard which made me cry out in pain.

Then he told me to bend over from the waist and hold my bum cheeks wide apart. I squealed with delight as he painted my puckered ring with the lipstick also. I just giggled like a fool when he was doing this. It was so sensitive down there. I was feeling an elation that I would not have thought possible less than an hour ago.

He left the bathroom and I put on the pink heels. I thought my legs looked long and sexy in them and I stood there admiring myself. I even wished that my toenails had been painted and decided, then and there, that I would borrow my mums nail varnish tonight and paint my toenails.

exaucer
exaucer
358 Followers
12