Oh My God Ch. 06

Story Info
Ian trains Kathy and learns about both of them.
3.7k words
4.7
29.4k
11

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
682 Followers

Chapter 6 -- Training

This is the sixth chapter in the story of Kathy and Ian. It will make much more sense if the chapters are read in order. Ian and Kathy meet when she tries to cross the road in the middle of a bicycle race. She is caught by a pack of riders and all of them avoid her except Ian who is trapped by the pack. After they collide Ian takes Kathy to a clinic to get their wounds treated. Then he walks her to her home where their relationship starts to grow.

About a week after I collared Kathy she deliberately messed up her homework. I know did it on purpose. I was taken aback at first but then I looked at her carefully. I remembered some of the things we had discussed. "I need to be disciplined if I do wrong or break the rules." I guessed she was provoking me to see if I would hold her to the rules. I sat back in my chair and said, "Slave you screwed up these homework assignments on purpose."

I was surprised when she stripped, carefully folded her her clothes and knelt at my feet. "Yes master I did."

"Why Kathy? Why on purpose." I asked.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "Because I need to know you care Master."

I took a handful of hair in one fist and held her head so I could look into her eyes. "How does that show you I care?"

"Master you have me under control. You've called me on my error. Now you'll punish me and I know you care for me. If you'd let it slide it would feel like you didn't care about me."

I nodded, "Yes slave you'll be punished. I do care. I care very much. ... Now go get the crop and bring it back." I released her hair and sat back in the chair.

She said, "Yes Master," and quickly left to get the crop.

She came back and knelt presenting the crop to me with her head bowed and the crop raised on the palms of both hands.

I took the crop. "Stand slave. Put your feet shoulder width and lace your fingers behind your head."

Kathy stood and assumed the position.

I asked, "Do you know why you're being punished slave?"

She answered, "Yes Master. I screwed up my homework."

"No Kathy, you're not being punished because you messed up your homework. Homework is practice. I'll never punish you for not understanding. You're being punished because you did it on purpose. You did it to deliberately provoked me. Didn't you?"

Tears started rolling down her face. "Yes master. I deliberately provoked you. I understand why I'm being punished."

"Good," I said, "You'll get fifteen strokes. I want you to count them."

She nodded slightly. "Yes master."

I started whipping and Kathy started counting, "One master. Two master..."

She was sobbing almost from the first stroke. When I finished, I examined her ass and there were a few welts. I handed her the crop and said, "Put this away and meet me in the bedroom."

She did a small curtsy and answered, "Yes master."

When she entered the bedroom she walked to me and knelt at my feet. I reached down and pulled her into my lap. "Kathy I'm proud of you for taking your punishment. It's over now. You're forgiven and it's forgotten. Now lay on the bed face down." She looked up and smiled at me. I couldn't resist, I leaned down and kissed her. She turned and lay on the bed. I got some ointment and gently rubbed it into her ass where I'd whipped her.

Kathy cooed, "Oh God master. That is so good. Oh master I love you."

I went to take a shower and Kathy was right there. She gently undressed me and started the shower. As she worked she talked. "Master I know this seems strange but until Donnie was arrested I was whipped at least once a day. He would make things up to beat me for. This is the first time you've whipped me since I've been with you. I ... I guess I was feeling a bit insecure. Nervous about the rules not sure if you would enforce them. I know this sounds crazy but I feel so much better now. I can't begin to tell you how good it made me feel when you said it was over and I was forgiven. Donnie never let me forget the things I'd done wrong. You praised me for taking my punishment and rubbed ointment on my ass. That's never happened before. I love you Master. I really love you."

I stroked her hair as I started washing it. "Kathy it really hurts me that you had to provoke me like that. It hurt me to have to whip you, especially since you have been doing so great. I want you to tell me if you're feeling insecure. I know you're going to make mistakes. I know I'll have to punish you for them. However, I'd much prefer if you would tell me how to make you feel more secure without having to resort to the whip."

She turned to me with tears in her eyes. "Sir I'm so sorry. I feel so stupid for not talking to you."

I leaned over and kissed her. "Slave it's over. You never have to worry about that again."

She leaned into me. "Master, I ... I need to be restrained for your pleasure. If it's done right a whipping makes me incredibly horny. The orgasms are really intense. Like the spanking when you took me doggie style. I need for you to dominate me. Like making me shower you, cooking for you, cleaning the house. Doing my homework. It really hurt to screw that up but at the same time I needed to know you'd hold me to the rules. Master I'll do better. I promise I'll try hard."

I kissed her again. "Slave I know you'll try your best. You've made my life so much better. I think I'm falling in love with you. I'll try to learn to dominate you more. We'll talk more about using the whip for pleasure later. For now let's go to bed. I want to cuddle with you."

We went to bed and cuddled. I took the belt from my bathrobe and tied her hands.

She gave a soft sigh. "Oh thank you Master."

We went to sleep with me spooned behind her holding one of her breasts, both of us very content and relaxed.

We had a couple of very good days and then I noticed Kathy changing. Nothing big but just some nagging little things that she slipped up on. Then it hit me, she needed to be dominated, either whipped or used for my pleasure. I realized that I was being trained as much as I was training her. I didn't fully appreciate how much she needed to be dominated until now.

She was doing her homework when I called to her, "Kathy kneel here." Pointing to a spot by my chair.

She hurried over from the table where she was working and knelt, looking expectantly at me. "Yes Ian?"

I smiled, "Kathy I want a lap dance. Do you know what a lap dance is?"

She smiled back. "No Ian. I don't know what a lap dance is. Will you tell me?"

I stroked her face. "Very good Kathy, you used my name instead of master." She almost purred like a cat, leaning into my hand.

She held her focus on my eyes and whispered, "Thank you Ian."

I asked, "For what Kathy." As I continued to stroke her hair.

"For recognizing that I needed this. I need for you to dominate me."

I nodded. "You're welcome Kathy. Now back to lap dances. Lap dances are generally given in strip clubs. The girl is either nude or only wearing her stripper costume. She does a striptease for the customer and does an uninhibited exhibition of herself to him or her. She acts like a total wanton slut. She breathes in his ear. Arches her back to show her tits only inches from his eyes and mouth while rubbing her pussy on his clothed crotch or straddling his leg. She stretches her leg up behind him on the chair or couch to get her pussy close to his face. She slides down his body and puts her face in his crotch. She'll stand up and turn her back to him, bending over to look at him between her legs as she displays her pussy and ass. All the while dancing to the music."

Kathy was breathing hard at my description and her face was starting to flush. She whispered "Oh wow!"

I stroked her hair and said, "You know the only problem with those lap dances?"

"No Ian. What?"

"The customer can't touch the dancer. It's exciting and frustrating at the same time. Since I have such a beautiful slave I decided I wanted her to give me a lap dance but I can touch you. I can suck your nipples, kiss your lips, your neck, lick your pussy, anything I want. I want you to offer yourself to me. I want you to unzip my pants and pull my cock out and suck it. I want you to bury it in your pussy as you dance. I want you to totally release your wanton slut as you dance for me and me alone."

Kathy was panting and flushed. "Oh master Ian. Is that what you want from me?"

I smiled, "Yes Kathy. Go put on some music to dance to. I'll be on the couch." I moved to the center of the couch as she went through our music looking for something to dance to. I watched as she loaded the CD player and programmed the selections she wanted. The music started and she stood up and started swaying in time with the music. I was mesmerized as she started to dance, a willowy free flowing graceful dance. The music was classical not the hard pounding beat you normally associate with striptease.

"Ian," she said, "I didn't think to tell you but I studied dance in high school and have taken some classes here at the university. I don't have any now because I was having so much trouble with my computer classes."

She was now dancing directly in front of me. She had nudged the coffee table back out of her way.

"Kathy you dance beautifully. You're so lovely. You're doing well."

She had sort of a dreamy smile on her face. "I'm not nearly good enough to dance professionally but I really enjoy it. It makes me feel peaceful and connected. Calm and serene."

She leaned over and nuzzled my ear. Her hair fell around the two of us, a soft and silky curtian, creating our own private world. She whispered. "Ian could you help me. Please unzip my dress for me."

I didn't say anything. Nothing was needed. I slid my hands up her legs over her ass and up her back. She was undulating in my lap, moving to the music. She started a soft kiss as I slowly unzipped her dress. The kiss ended when I finished unzipping her. We were both a little breathless.

She whirled away and stood before me swaying to the music as she held her dress to her breasts with one hand and lifted the hem with the other. She turned around and peered at me over her shoulder as she lowered her top. She was bra less. Next, she bent over and pulled the hem of her dress up looking at me thru her legs. She stood and slowly turned to face me, swiveling her hips and dropping the dress to the floor. She stepped out of the dress and kicked it under the coffee table, holding one arm across her breasts and a hand over her mons. She slowly raised both hands until they were clasped together over her head as she swayed between my spread legs.

I could see she had a dreamy smile on her face. I softly said, "God Kathy you're so beautiful."

Her smile widened a bit and she leaned over nibbling on my ear. "Oh Ian, thank you. For you I feel beautiful." We were back in the closed world of her silky hair.

I ran my hands up her arms and gently took one wrist in each of my hands. I slowly pulled them down and behind her back.

It must have been the right thing to do. She softly moaned. "Oh God yes Ian"

I would have had to been totally unconscious to miss the inflection in her voice that said I was her master more than any words. My cock was stiff as an oak pole and I was learning all kinds of little things about Kathy and what turned her on. What made her tick.

I lifted her hands behind her back and she broke the kiss, sliding up and offering me her neck and upper chest. I kissed down her neck and kissed the hollow of her throat. I found that if I raised her hands she would move higher and if I lowered her hands she would slide back down. There was nothing harsh or violent about it. It had a dreamy surreal quality. In my best dream I never imagined anything this good.

I moved her until I was kissing between her breasts. That got an amazingly strong reaction. I moved her hands to the right and she slid over until her breast was at my mouth. I kissed around it before gently sucking it in and tonguing her nipple. After a few minutes I moved her hands to the left and laved her other breast with my hot tongue. Throughout the whole procedure she continued to undulate in my lap, dancing to the music.

When I was finished with her left breast I let go of her hands. She pulled back and stood up, dancing away. She bent over, looking between her legs as she peeled her thong down to her knees. She kicked it under the coffee table as she strutted back to me and knelt between my thighs. She unbuckled and unzipped my pants, pulling them and my boxers down to the floor. She kissed her way up my thighs and licked my balls before sucking my cock into her hot welcoming mouth.

I couldn't take it. I groaned. "Oh God Kathy, I'm going to come. Suck me dry!"

She sucked harder and started using a lot more tongue on my cock. When I came she pulled back as I filled her mouth. Instead of swallowing she leaned her head back and opened her mouth to show me my load.

I said, "Swallow Kathy" and she obeyed me. She leaned forward and started gently sucking my cock again. Once it started getting hard she slid up my body, trapping my cock between her breasts and fucked it there for a while. She seemed to almost be in a trance reacting to the music and my groans, moans and whisperings.

She continued sliding upward until she was standing on the couch with her pussy at my face level. She reached down and slid two fingers into her pussy. Pulling them out she sucked them into her mouth. When she had finished cleaning them she held herself open for me.

I moved forward and started licking from her pussy to her clit. I slid my hands over her legs, ass and lower back before running two fingers up inside her. I took them out and held them up to her mouth. She didn't need any instruction, she sucked my fingers in and licked them clean.

I whispered, "Come for me Kathy," and sucked her clit into my mouth and slid my fingers back into her pussy. She didn't scream or thrash about like I thought she would. She just sort of shimmied in place and moaned. "Oh God, oh God, oh God, So good Ian. It's so good."

When she finished my face and the front of my shirt was soaked in her juices. I took her wrists and moved them behind her back again gently pulling down. Kathy slid back down my body until she was squatting on my crotch.

She rotated her hips until she got my cock inside her then she whipped her hair forward enclosing us in that silky bower again. She kissed my face then whispered in my ear. "Oh God Ian. I never knew it could be this good. Only you. I'll never take another master. Only you. I love you Ian. I'm yours body and soul." We sat like that for another few minutes until she brought us both off with her marvelous dance and her pussy muscles milking my cock. We both came groaning quietly and whispering endearments to each other.

After I slipped out of her we rearranged her to sit in my lap to ease the strain on her legs and just cuddled for a while. After gathering myself I said, "We need a nap."

Kathy said, "Yes Ian," and slipped out of my lap to help pull up my pants and underwear. When she finished, she retrieved her clothes from under the coffee table and started toward the CD system.

"Kathy," I said, "Let it play. The music is wonderful just perfect for a nap."

She smiled and softly replied, "Yes Ian."

She started a shower and pulled me in. As she washed me she said, "It will be much nicer napping if we are clean."

I agreed.

"Ian," she asked, "how did you know? Know that I needed to be dominated?"

"I don't know...you seemed to be a little unsettled. You were starting to lose your focus just a little. It suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't really dominated you since the whipping. I didn't want to whip you again and this idea just came to me."

"Ian I'm so glad it did. You took me somewhere I've never been before. A lovely, safe place. It was warm and exciting and I was free. Totally dominated and freer than I've ever been. I loved dancing for you. Seeing your excitement at looking at me and touching me. But most of all the closeness and love I felt from you. I almost cried when my hair was around both of us it was so so special."

I kissed the top of her head. "Kathy your dance was wonderful. I love the music you chose. It was so much sexier than the strip joints."

"Ian, should I go to a strip place to see how they do it so I can get better for you?"

I kissed her again and pulled her closer. "Kathy, I've been to those joints before I met you. I've never had a dance that was anywhere near as sexy and exciting as yours. Even if I couldn't touch you it would have surpassed the best I've ever seen. You really put your soul into it to please me and you did. More than I know how to say."

"Ian. Dancing for you was so exciting, I've never felt that way before. I wanted to give you everything, all of me. I wanted you to know that I was totally yours. You mad me feel like I was totally yours." he started crying softly. She sniffed, "I'm sorry but I'm just overwhelmed at where you took me."

"Kathy, would you like to take more dance lessons at school. Obviously you are very good and it looks like you enjoyed dancing."

She sniffed again, "You're so good to me. Yes I'd like to take more dance classes and maybe a music class or two. I would like to get back to playing the piano. I guess that doesn't matter much since we don't have one."

"Kathy we can get a good keyboard. One that really sounds like a piano. I'd love to hear you play."

She sat up and looked at me. "You're serious. Ian I'm going to cry again. You're so good to me and for me."

True to her word she put her head on my chest and cried softly until we both went to sleep.

When we woke up she was bright and bouncy. Very cheerful and totally centered.

I smiled at her.

She gave me a hug and said, "Ian I feel so wonderful. I've never been dominated that way before but you were perfect. You told me exactly what you wanted and left it for me to perform. I can't describe how good I feel."

I held her to me. "Kathy I'm amazed at your performance. You didn't hold anything back. I expected you to be a bit tentative in places but you weren't. You were superb."

She smiled up at me. "I don't have to be tentative with you. I'm safe with you. I can be free and expose everything. It is so special. You are so special."

I kissed her and we went back to our own projects, refreshed and very relaxed.

After that I tried to do something to dominate her every day or two. Something new and different. Gradually we worked into using the whips to heighten her sexual pleasure. It took me awhile to get the hang of it but it seemed to make it much more intense for her if she was whipped and then taken forcefully. I also got off on the feeling of power. She was a marvelous lover and devoted herself to making my experience the best. She succeeded admirably.

No matter what we did we went back to the lap dance often. It seemed to really strike a responsive chord in both of us. Kathy never seemed to be so happy and centered. So at peace with herself and the world as she was following a lap dance. I guess I was also at peace and centered following one of her lap dances. I felt loved, adored, cared for and Kathy was happy which made me happy.

TstormF1
TstormF1
682 Followers