Oh My God Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
682 Followers

He finally shrank and fell out of her ass. Then he rolled off her. Ginger for her part was wiped out but she crawled over to lay on his chest. She kissed him. "Damn Ian taught you good."

Jeff laughed, "No better than Kathy and Lila taught you. Jesus Ginger, that was incredible."

Ginger said, "Yeah, I came harder than I did at Kathy and Ian's. We need to invite them over for another barbecue to thank them."

Jeff said, "Do it. Just Ian and Kathy, Paul and Lila. I think we'll want to talk and Lieutenant Nostram is way too uptight for that conversation."

Ginger laughed, "Oh yeah. He's so tight he squeaks. He probably thinks the Fundamentalist Baptists are morally loose and promiscuous."

They showered together and went to bed. As they were falling asleep Ginger mumbled. "Love this may be the best part of all. I feel safe and warm and loved." She snuggled into Jeff's arms as he silently agreed with her. They both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~

We arrived at the barbecue and were surprised to find it was only for the six of us. We were standing around outside while Jeff tended the meat and the girls were all in the house.

I broached the subject indirectly, "Jeff why the invitation?"

He blushed lightly and answered, "This is sort of a thank you from Ginger and I."

Paul said, "Oh?"

Jeff continued, "Ian remember the week when Ginger was so upset and you stopped her from leaving?"

I nodded and Paul raised a questioning eyebrow.

Jeff explained, "Ginger was having a training session with Kathy and Lila. She had an orgasm and basically freaked out at the thought of two women making her cum. She said it was a doozy. Anyway, Ian stopped her from leaving until she calmed down and he advised her to tell me everything."

Paul asked, "Anal training?"

Jeff nodded, "She was nervous but she told me everything. I guess I did alright because we gave her an enema and then I started practicing my techniques on her. It's much easier when you get feedback. Well, one thing led to another and we had anal sex and it was fabulous. Ginger was so excited and I almost passed out I came so hard. Ginger had a gut buster of an orgasm. She squirted and soaked the bed. After we showered we had to change it before we could cuddle. Anyway, we wanted to thank you for everything. We were drifting apart until Kathy and Lila taught Ginger how to lap dance. Now this. We just wanted to tell you how much we appreciate what you've done for us."

About that time there was a squeal from the house and we looked inside to see three women hugging, kissing and jumping up and down.

Paul grinned, "I wonder what that's all about. Think it's about anal sex?"

I considered for a moment and said, "Naw. Popping Ginger's anal cherry wouldn't cause that. I think someone in there is pregnant."

We all sat down at the table and had a good meal. We were talking about general things. Ginger and Jeff had thanked all of us again. Suddenly the talk stopped and the silence was deafening. Since most of the conversation had been the girls talking. The three of us look expectantly at them.

All three of them dropped their eyes to the table.

Kathy raised hers and looked at me. "Ian, I had some news from the doctor's office today." She slipped off her chair and knelt by mine. "Ian, I'm pregnant...about eight weeks."

I reached down and pulled her up into my lap and kissed her.

I heard Lila say, "Me too Paul, about six weeks."

Then Ginger said, "Jeff, I'm about seven weeks."

When I had a chance to look up Jeff and Paul had their wives on their laps and a goofy look on their faces. I guessed that I had a similar goofy look.

Jeff said, "Jesus Ian, you're a freaking mind reader."

Ginger asked, "What do you mean Hun?"

"When we saw the three of you jumping around, hugging and kissing. Paul asked Ian if he thought it was because I broke your anal cherry. Ian, the mind reading bugger, said, 'No, I think someone is pregnant.' He didn't guess that all three of you were but he was still damn close anyway."

Kathy wiggled in my lap, "That's my master, he's really something." She gave me a long sweet kiss.

It was a really surprising and great evening. The girls all drank ginger ale, having sworn off booze until after giving birth. Paul and I were more than a little over the limit so Lila and Kathy drove us home. Kathy was really sweet about helping me up the stairs and into bed. She coddled me the whole next day as my hangover wore off.

About noon I was feeling much better. Kathy had just finished loading the dishwasher when I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I nuzzled her neck and softly said, "I love you. I love everything about you. I'm so happy we're going to be parents. I just want you to know I think you are a very special woman and I'm so glad you're mine."

She started sobbing.

I held her and asked, "Kathy, what's wrong love?"

She turned her head up and gave me a kiss. "Nothing's wrong. You just make me feel so special and so good. It's like I'm a princess. Oh Ian you've done so much for me. I love you."

"So you're crying because you're happy?"

"Exactly! Since you ran into me I haven't had to worry about what to do, you tell me. I haven't had to be afraid, you protect me. You give me joy and freedom and now you've given me a baby." She turned in my arms and kissed me thoroughly.

"Ah girl. You've given back to me as much as I've given you. You're loyal and lovely. You obey me, you put your heart into everything you do. The house always looks fantastic. You are so pretty..."

"Not my knees."

"No but that's my fault. You're my soul mate and my love. You are lovely and you're not a princess, you're my Queen. And now you're carrying our baby." I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. We made slow sensuous love and drifted off to sleep.

When I opened my eyes Kathy was lying on the bed watching me. She broke into a big smile and said, "Hi Ian. Can I get you anything?"

"No I have everything I need right here in front of me. I love to wake and see you and be able to hold you. You feel so good in my arms."

She said, "Oh. I love you." and to prove it she started crying again. There were no sobs just tears trickling down her cheeks around her smile.

I kissed her tears and said, "I love you too."

Epilog

It's been ten years since we were married. We are still close friends with Paul and Lila, in fact we have houses on adjoining lots on a quiet cul-de-sac that backs up to a small nature preserve, about fifty acres, owned by the Nature Conservancy. The lots are large, an acre and a half each. Paul and I went together for a riding lawn mower to keep the grass trimmed. We are careful not to intrude on the conservancy lands. We've become good friends with the people who administer the conservancy land. I ceded them a strip about three feet wide for a trail back into the preserve. They have a nature hike about once a week. They take a lot of school groups during the fall and spring.

Paul has now become the Chief of Police for the city. He still claims it is because of Lila's calming influence. Lila claims it is all Paul but she gets a small enigmatic smile every time he gives her credit.

Jeff and Ginger remain good friends with all four of us. He has advanced to Lieutenant. Ginger is now running her own business, she is a home decorator. Several of her customers have urged her to expand her business but she likes it the way it is now. She says that she has the freedom to take time off when her children need her or when she and Jeff need some time.

My boss retired and I'm now the Chief Information Officer for the company. Kathy is my second in command. The only reason we have the jobs is because of the strong recommendation my boss gave us when he retired.

Kathy and I have two children, a boy nine and a girl seven going on 13. Paul and Lila have two boys and a girl. The kids get along well together. Lila has become a stay at home mom and takes care of both sets of children after school. Kathy and I had to insist she take some payment for baby sitting our two.

Kathy and I have had to be inventive to let me continue dominating her with the kids around. To this end we modified the master bedroom to have an additional sitting room. We've sound-proofed the room and can lock the door to both the master bedroom and to the 'play room.' Kathy and I can act out our fantasies there without worrying about the children walking in. Neither of us has any inclination to venture into wife swapping or swinging nor do Lila and Paul. We get together often for card games, barbecues and other vanilla pursuits. Occasionally, when the children are at their grandparents, we have dual lap dances.

Speaking of grandparents, Kathy introduced me to her parents about a year after we were married. They had to come in from Texas for the birth of our first child. They are very conservative. It took the birth of our daughter to get them to sort of accept me. All of their visits are fairly tense. We found out that her mother was submissive and that her father is much harsher than I am. We never, never ever discuss politics when they are here. Her mother divorced her father last year and now they never visit together. Her mother visits more often and dotes on the kids. We hardly ever see Kathy's father.

I introduced Kathy to my parents just before the wedding. They've been great although my mother got Kathy to the side and questioned her at length about being my submissive. Afterward, I received a stern lecture from both my parents about being good to Kathy and not hurting her. Kathy assure them that I was doing exactly what she needed and that we were ecstatically happy together for them to lighten up. Now we see my parents frequently.

I'm still living the dream I fell into during that bicycle race. I'm living with a woman that must be part angel. She makes my life a small slice of heaven. I can't help thinking. Oh my God, how lucky we've been.

The End

TstormF1
TstormF1
682 Followers