Oh My God! The Jezabelle Factor

Story Info
Chaplin's wife begins her descent
1.5k words
3.88
98.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: In order to appreciate Nancy’s adventures, please read the previous two chapters that can be found at the bottom of this page through our Bio titled “Oh My God” and “Oh my God, the second cumming”.

I knocked lightly on Nancy’s door eager to find out what had happened to my prim and proper neighbor after I left last night. I was just about to try the knob to see if it was unlocked when Steve answered the door! “What the hell are you doing?” I asked laughingly brushing by him. “Where is everybody?” I inquired. Steve said that Jay had left late last night and that Ron was upstairs taking a shower.

“We were just about to jet down to your house,” Steve replied.

Curious, I eased upstairs towards Nancy’s bedroom followed by a snickering Steve not knowing what to expect. Poking my head into her room my mind whirled. Nancy was face down asleep (passed out?) on the bed, her ankles were tied to the footboards of the bed with what looked like neckties along with two others hanging from the headboard. Her creamy white ass was covered with dried cum and what appeared to be light streaks of blood. Her waist and the insides of her thighs deeply bruised. “What the fuck?” I mouthed to Steve as Ron emerged from the bathroom toweling his oversized cock.

Grinning he asked, “Do you have a VCR and popcorn, or would you like the short version now?”, Ron replied.

I reached out to untie Nancy’s leg restraints. “Fuck it, leave em on,” Ron demanded. “I think little Miss Prissy Ass will be quite shocked when she wakes up and remembers!” Apparently the boys during the course of the evening had found the ties and a video camera in her closet and had decided on some youthful mischief. Steve later that week revealed that right after I had left that night and after the exuberant fucking they had given Nancy, she had passed out on the bed. Just prior to that, she had admonished them all for forcing her to do things against her will. Telling them they must leave and never ever come back! Steve said they all started cleaning up and began to get dressed when they saw her out on the bed. Finding the ties and camera they wanted to film “such a fine piece of ass getting her just desserts” as he put it.

I took a final look at Nancy, her usually perfect hair a rat’s nest of sweat and god knows what else and we scampered out like thieves. As we were leaving I told Ron and Steve that Tracy was only working a half day and that I would get up with them later. Steve handed me a bag and told me to hold on to the VCR tape for fear of it getting into someone else’s hand. I went home and buried the tape in my underwear drawer and started my household chores.

Needless to say, I didn’t hear from Miss Nancy for over a week. When I did she called and very briefly informed me that she was going to her mother’s for two weeks and would I keep a watch on her house. Hmmmf, the little bitch I thought, but smiling just the same. About a week or so had passed and putting clothes away I found the tape I had forgotten about. I plugged it into the VCR and watched in somewhat bewilderment at the boys exploits.

The filming at first focused on Nancy’s outstretched body, her face, the sides of her breasts as she lay on her stomach, and of course her abused ass and pussy. The next couple of minutes were of Ron taking her husbands’ ties and securing her feet and hands to the bed. With Jay working the camera, he zeroed in on Steve as he mounted Nancy from the rear, raising her hips up and working his cock into her pussy. He began with slow, deep strokes and gradually picked up the pace, causing a smacking sound as he collided with her ass. Nancy began to wake and realizing she was tied to the bed, began thrashing and struggling against her bounds. Her cries of stop and get off of me only caused Steve to wail away at her cunt. Digging his hands into her hip he pulled her ass up high and pounded her with abandon. She continued her struggles, her cries and moans, pleading with him to stop his assault on her sore pussy. He pulled his throbbing cock from her cunt and crawled on his knees by her head. Yanking her face up by her hair, he jacked his dick spraying her face with streams of cum.

Jay then focused on Ron as he spread Vaseline over his fat cock then crudely gummed up her ass with another glob. Placing one arm under her stomach, he lifted her bruised ass into the air. “I don’t think you got enough of my cock into your fine ass earlier,” he said. With that he placed his cock at her asshole and with one huge push forced over half into her puckered hole. Her scream was ear piercing as he pulled out and then slammed all nine inches to the depths of her bowels. Her head went limp on the bed and Ron began a frenzied assault, each stroke full, rough and hard. Her head no longer moved nor her mouth utter any more cries. Her body quivered and shook as Ron slammed his humongous cock into her. With each stroke her head rocked the head board as Ron’s dick invaded her intestines.

Jay focused up close on her impossibly stretched asshole, highlighting the blood streaks as his cock obviously tore some of her inner linings. Soon his head flew back and he pulled his feces covered cock from her, dumping rivets of cum back into her gaping hole. Cleaning his cock on her hair and then the sheets, he plopped down on the bed. The next scene showed Jay, fucking away at her puffy red pussy, occasionally spitting onto her folds for lubrication. His alcohol sated cock reamed her cunt for a full twenty minutes. Finally his hips bucked and he slammed into her cunt dumping his load onto her cervix. The image then went black. My mind was consumed with thoughts of accusations, lust, and guilt. Was this rape? Was this sexual fun that had gone to far? My god, what was Nancy’s thoughts? She was due home the next day, I would have to find a way to see her.

Waiting a day after she came back from her mother’s, I called and asked how her visit was. She said great and she was just on her way to visit me and would tell me then. My stomach was full of butterflies as she came into the house all smiling and hugging. She looked stunning, her long dark hair had been permed with a slight curl. She had on a tight pair of denim shorts and her breasts were free of a bra in a cute half shirt. Damn, I thought, what’s up with her? After some chit chat about this and that and some wines, I finally got the nerve to start the conversation about the other week.

“Damn, those boys are crazy huh?” I tested.

“Oh, you mean Ron and Steve?, yeah, they are.” “I didn’t get out of bed the whole day!” “I’m glad they all left before something stupid happened at my own house. I just get so wasted so quick. The last thing I remember was when we were all downstairs,” she lied. “I just don’t see how you can be with them all the time Kelley, you’ve got to be a mess down there and to do that to your husband. I mean when I did that stupid thing with them at your house I was sore for a week. I’m glad you guys all left when you did. My husband called right after,” she offered without looking at me.

The sanctimonious little bitch! I thought. The fucking nerve of her!!!!!. “So you don’t remember doing anything with them, or me, that night Nancy?” my voice rising.

“Of course not silly, don’t you think I would know something like that?” she lied again.

My face had to be crimson red. The little bitch, the little bitch!!! Damn I wish I would have been there when she came to, her legs wide open, still tied, lying there cum drenched with her ass bleeding, her sheets a sordid mess of sweat cum and shit! “Nancy, do you have more wine at your house that you could bring down?” I asked.

“Sure, I’ll go get it now, I need to unwind,” Nancy replied as she stood to leave.

After she left I immediately called Steve. “Get your asses over here by eight tonight,” I demanded as I relayed to him what had just occurred. “We’re gonna teach the little tramp a lesson!”