Oh No Not Her Again!

Story Info
Sequel to 'Buy Me Something Nawtee': couple give sex lessons.
2.6k words
4.27
15.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandieQUK
SandieQUK
30 Followers

It's an eye-opener I have to confess...

You'd like to be watched having sex. Um, ok, I say, thinking you mean you want me to watch you wank or something but no, it's really you'd likeus to be watched having sex. I stop swirling my morning tea in mid-stir over the breakfast table, eyes slightlymore open now. Um...okaaaaaaay... my response is slowly slurred as my thoughts struggle for clarity after the cosy glow, post-shagged-raw of a night I just shared with you. Have you got a camera hidden in there somewhere? Is that what you're saying?

It's a fantasy of yours... the idea of another woman watching us fucking.Woooaahhhh... my thoughts start ringing alarm bells...another woman? Aren't I enough? Am I doing something wrong? OK, who is she? Why didn't I see the warning signs...

You hand closes over mine, reassuringly. There is noother... yet. My eyes burn into yours, searching for a trace of a lie. There is none. You're being as open and honest in this as you are about sex... after all we've hidden nothing from each other so far.

So I shrug... okay... why not. It might spice things up further. I remember the rough raw wild shag I got at that adult shop... a spontaneous hot fuck that really got me going. I suppose I can see it working but would I get all het up, green-eyed jealous at you oggling another woman and while it'sme you're pounding you wish it wereher?

Time passes. The discussion hasn't gone any further and it drops from my mind. You suggest an evening winter walk but as I choose some warm thick clothing you whisper in my ear, 'No, something shorter... sexier... daring.' At my smile and raised eyebrow, you add, 'I may have a surprise... '

Hmmmm, well when I mentioned my fantasy about sex outside I was thinking more a sunny deserted beach or private courtyard in the Med, not a cold shuddery shag in an English forest in January. A very cold January. A January where you should be snuggling in bed under a thick duvet, or embraced naked on a fluffy rug in front of a burning fire.

So despite my bum going cold cos my thong doesn't cover it, and very sheer black hold-ups instead of my comfy opaques, the tops of which are barely covered by my denim mini but which - I demand - is covered by a long coat you don't seem to mind, we brave out into the wintery wind. It's okay for you in your comfy cords but the breeze brrrrs up my skirt and while roused to wetness I fear I'm going to get icicles tween my thighs instead of you.

But our path doesn't take us to the country. Instead you lead me to the outskirts of town and horrified familiarity creeps up me like your hand on my thighs. We go past the adult shop... no, not past... you stop and nod to the door. Yep, a surprise alright. What have you got in mind? It's open late like always but only 10 mins to closing. Well mebbe you've found something naughty I like after all so this is a quick retail commando raid before something better, indoors and warmer. I shrug again and follow you in.

At the till, the stick boob woman is there, and her face lights up but not in the usual practiced-to-customers way. 'John!' she greets you as if an old friend, 'And Sandra! I'm so glad you could make it!' I feel like I've been put in a spotlight, as if some surprise party has been planned and suddenly I'm gonna be surrounded by old friends and given a shock re-run of my life so far - I'm so giddy with dismay it flashes before my eyes. If she knows your name what else have you been up to with her? Andmy name too. Whatelse have you told her about me?

As my eyes lock on yours and silently demand an explanation, stick woman slips from behind the till and swiftly locks up. She doesn't seem so young and is dressed fashionably and maturely sexily. Her work finished and lights off, she ushers us like old friends thru the back and into a room. I expect a lounge but it turns out to be a picturesque girly bedroom, done out in pinks and purples - my fave colours. It has a warmth and familiarity I can't immediately put my finger on... then I realise someone has tried to make it like my old bedroom at my parents' home, years ago when I was a teen.

You sit me on the bed, a nice soft but firm bed that smells of roses and lemons - my fave scents - mixed with the more immediateExcite perfume I wear. And as the warm of the covers thaws my bum back to feeling, you remind me of your fantasy of wanting to be watched... by her. Her of all people. But then she was responsible for one of the horniest impromptu fucks ever. Mixed sensation of appeal and being appalled. Nother again. How? Why? When...?

'You're probably wondering how I know John,' Stick woman starts once she feels I'm sitting as comfortably as I'm going to be without an explanation.Well gosh no I just thought I'd sit here like a ninny while you two bemuse me... 'Well he had been popping in here to try and find things for you... undies, toys... and we got chatting.'So that'swhere my vibe had come from? I blush cos she knows I use one. Ohfuck. What a realslut I must seem. When I get us outta this hell, you areso gonna get an ear full.

Dumb with continuing shock, I feel you place your hands over mine on my lap as you take up the story, 'Ginnie is a virgin,' I hear you say, 'but now has someone in her life... ' The room spins as I imagine you've gone from someone watching to couple swapping in a sly unsuspecting move and wonder if he's gonna step from behind the curtain. But no, 'I said I'd like someone to watch us, and Ginnie would like to so she canlearn what to do, before... you know'.

Now Ginnie is blushing asher secret is revealed. In brief words she explains how her family run the business and while she's been manager of a sex shop for a few years now, dressing like a tart for the customers, she has values and has saved herself until finding someone special. I notice the engagement ring I'd missed before. 'The wedding is next month... I can read all the books on sex I want and watch any amount of porn,' she explains, with an almost horrified nod towards the shop, 'but I want to know from two people who really know and care for each other.'

I could almost laugh at the strange absurdity of it. Iknew I'd be better at it and I am... and now she wants to learn. She's not stupid, nor naive, just inexperienced. I'm not sure whether to be shocked or pleased but decide on the latter, recalling my own fumbling painful first time. I thought I knew it all from sex ed, girls mags and the like but didn't. It had hurt like nothing had ever hurt before, and even if she thinks me a slut or exhibitionist, I wouldn't want any other woman to go through that even if I hated her with all my soul.

'You dont have to give a running commentary,' she laughs, 'Just do what you two do naturally and I'll watch.' She tugs off her own jumper and skirt to reveal a quite sexy sheer black babydoll, suspenders and stockings that make her seem sultry and enticing, and I realise this is for your benefit, and ultimately mine. And I feel another mix of bemusement and pride that while youmight desire her, I know you haven't - and hopefully never will have - had her. You're mine, and now you're gonna prove it.

I'm not sure where to start so let you lead... after all I'm sure you've discussed all the possible positions... and you take off my coat and lay me in my mini skirt and - if you'd warned me - see thru black top with 'tickle my fancy' in red stitching cross my boobs. The kinda thing youdon't wear for an audience. I blush but Ginnie nods a kind appreciation of it as she brings out a notebook and pencil, jotting and sketching our intimacy.

You strip down to your boxies and I can see your appreciation of Ginnie, sitting cross-leggedly professional like a fantasy secretary... bigger, stiffer, wet patchier than ever and even my awkward shyness melts into lusty need. The wetness tween my thighs trickles glisteningly from under the slender thong and I feel that itchy arousal only you can bring... that only you can scratch and satisfy. You ease the soaked undies from my hips, plucking it tenderly but damply from the sucking softness of my juicy peach before your hot rough tongue slips into me, drawing lines of passion up and down, and swirling it stirringly round and round.

You drive me wild and I reach down to make you kneel up so I can pull your boxies down and off, while you unbutton my skirt, lift my bum and legs and tear it up them, discarded with an enjoyingwhooop from Ginnie. I'd almost forgotten she was there, as it should be. But I'm only aware now of the largest, hardest, back-rearing and vein-knotted oozing erection I've ever seen, ever felt you have, and it's all mine. Provided Ginnie doesn't wanna touch or join in, there's plenty of you to go round for all our wonderous eyes. The itch inside goes off the scale and I don't justwant you, I sosooooooo need you right now!

You almost rip my sheer top off and ravish my droopy 38ds with your mouth, your lips and tongue sucking and nibbling at my nips which, like your cock, must be so bigger-than-ever. They're trigger tender sensitive and your play fires burning waves of lust-driven sensation through me. As you had once described to me, I've become all juicy, needy cunt and you seem dwarfed by the growing rigid cock erupting from you that I want to fill it. I spread my parted thighs wider and pull you on top of me, your stiff steaming shaft finds me open, wet and hot, sliding in with a soft slurpy squelch as I feel you, enormous and energetic, touching every nerve within that almost makes me orgasm with that first powerful penetration.

Our lips meet, drive at each other, slide and nibble at ears, necks, chest and boobs in a fearful flurry of fiery passion. You rise and fall with pounding, grinding thrusts, each dive tearing increasingly louder moans, sighs and wails of pleasured ecstasy from me. You gasp and grunt my name... my name not hers, even if she is in your thoughts... before there is a sudden shuddering release, and I feel you empty yourself deep into me, filling me with hot stickiness that overflows tween my thighs. I burn with the heat of your cum, nails tearing at you as I am sent blissfully, noisily, wetly, trembling and quiveringly into mindless pleasure beyond feeling.

I'm not even given time to recover from my breathless rapture before you flip me over on my front, grip my hips up and roughly wildly enter me from behind doggy-style. Usually you need time to get hard and ardour again, but the sight of Ginnie who, with my face half-buried in the soft sweet smelling pillow, I can only hear scribbling away, must be really rousing you. As you pound me into a second sudden orgasm, and a third as you grind down on my g-spot, before cumming again in a gushing spurt of scorching stickiness which sears my soul, I find myself thanking her under my breath for such hot repeated deliverances.

Panting, I'm flipped over again to lie on my back, and as the room spins in my euphoria I see Ginnie at your ear, whispering, before disappearing back to her chair. Before I can think or even ask, you half sit me up and prop a pillow behind me, to straddle me kneeling, your still stiff cock waving before my face. I need no bidding to take its slippery shaft in one hand, cupping your still swollen balls in the other, and giving you the best blow job ever. I glance over at Ginnie, who has stopped noting and sits back, legs apart with one heel up on the chair, gently massaging her own soft fluffy triangle with girlish caution. I don't even care now cos of what I've got out of this kinky liaison, care even less when you reach back, your fingers delving pass my own hair into my soaked dribbling vagina, the heel of your palm pounding my mound and urging me in my sucking and licking. But I know you don't like to cum in my mouth, as much as I'm savouring the mix of your sour saltiness and tang of my own juices, and stop short of your climax.

Finally, you sit kneel back and let me straddle you, like we did that very first time. Now it's my turn and you sit there holding me up to you, lips once again exciting my ever-so-large pert nips, as I squeeze on you deep up inside me, even bigger and harder than before. I reach down and pull my ankles up, the feel of sheer fabric making me realise all this time I've still got my stockings on, and close my eyes. I am eternal woman and all juicy rippling cunt around you, milking your cock gently, massaging its veiny texture, mapping every move and pore until I know each nerve, each small twitch and tremble of it, until it erupts volcanically with lava hot semen. I imagine it clinging and coating the wibbly warmth from cervix to labia, oozing down my vagina and making squishy sucking sounds between me and you, as you let me slide off you to lie gasping at your side. I'm just in time to see Ginnie delicately finger her own bare clit into a small squeal of orgasm, and I realise she may still be intact down there, never daring to penetrate herself cos she wants her intended to do it. How frustrating it must be for her, surrounded day to day by couples like us who do it without abandon in her changing rooms, yet how wonderfully romantic and resolute of her.

Ginnie leaves us alone with tissues and a bowl of warm water to clean ourselves up before leaving, and there's a hint we may do it again a few times - in the sake of Ginnie's education as loving wife and not my own naked lust - before she walks down the aisle to true womanhood. She gives us both a peck on the cheek before whispering in my ear, 'Y'know, when you were orgasming, you looked so... beautiful.' I blush as you wonder what's been said, but keep it my secret. I like this woman now, and mebbe after she's married there are still things I can teach her.Girl, I hope you have some pleasant surprises in store...

And then we're out, arm-in-arm, into the late wintery night. And I ask how much of what you gave me was due to Ginnie. 'Her?' you reply, slightly astonished, 'For the most part I was looking at you. Didn't you enjoy it?'

Godyes! I think, and your answer makes me glow even more in the dark...

SandieQUK
SandieQUK
30 Followers