Oh Seven Twenty-Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry. It's my last piece."

"Don't you think it's kind of rude to have some gum and not offer a lady a piece?" She giggled at her double entendre. I called her bluff.

"Here, if you're gonna whine about it all night, then just take some!" I held the gum between my teeth and pushed my face toward hers. Not one to back down, she learned forward and bit off half the gum, brushing her lips against mine just a little longer than she needed to. It was a sweet little kiss, and it didn't last nearly long enough. Then she pulled away, a smile on her face. I think I blushed. I know my dick got hard.

The next day at work Renee acted as if nothing had ever happened. I was confused. I almost began to wonder if I had imagined her lips brushing up against mine in the bar the night before. She managed to leave the building a few minutes before me, and when I finally got a chance to leave, I ran out to the parking lot, hoping to catch her. Screw this uncertainty—I wanted to talk. But to my dismay, she was gone. Disappointed, I headed to my car. I was unlocking my door when I saw a little card tucked under the windshield wiper. It had a sailboat on the front, and when I opened it, I saw Renee's handwriting on the inside.

You. Me. Alone together tonight. I'll provide the Jacuzzi, you bring the wine. There were directions to a local motel and a room number. The time was given as seven o'clock.

My heart just about leapt out of my chest. I couldn't believe what I was reading, but there it was, in blue ink, right in front of me. I got in my car and zoomed home to change, hoping my wife was working overtime. I had an excuse ready just in case she was home, but luckily she wasn't. I hurriedly changed my clothes and headed out the door. I stopped at a liquor store and took my time picking out a good bottle of wine. I didn't want to delay being with Renee, but I had time to waste before I was supposed to meet her. I picked out a better wine than I usually bought, then headed over to the motel.

She greeted me at the door wearing a short, see-through robe. Underneath it she was wearing a g-string and a white lacy bra which accentuated her full round breasts. I took her in my arms and kissed her.

"I'm really excited to see that you came," she said. "I wasn't sure if leaving that note was a good idea. You seem so devoted to your wife."

"Let's not talk about Jessica right now. Right now all I want to do is live out my fantasies of holding you and making love to you."

"Fantasies? You've been fantasizing about me? I never knew." She grinned.

"I guess I've been hiding it better than I thought," I said. "Maybe I've hidden my feelings for you too well. Make no mistake about it, though--I've wanted you since the first day I knew you. I can even remember what you wearing that day—tight black leggings and a soft red sweater. I kept wanting to stare at your ass." I smiled back at her.

"I thought you were cute the minute I saw you, and I remember that day when I was late, and you yelled at me, and I yelled right back at you. When I pushed my face toward yours, I really wanted to kiss you—that would have been so hot! But I remembered that the whole class was there."

"Well you can kiss me now baby," I said, puckering my lips mischievously. She planted her lips on mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth for the hottest French kiss I had ever experienced. Then she led me to the Jacuzzi which was already filled with steaming hot water. I picked up the wine and the 2 glasses she had left on the nightstand. I poured the wine and handed her a glass.

She took a few sips of her wine, then set her glass on the edge of the Jacuzzi. She motioned for me to do the same, then she knelt on the floor before me.

"I've been wanting your cock for so long," she said seductively. She placed both her hands on my waistband and popped open the button of my pants, then she used her teeth to slowly work my zipper down. After my pants were unzipped, I felt her tongue as she licked my dick through the fabric of my boxers. I thought I would come right then and there, but she stopped and stood up, placing her hands on the front of my shirt.

"I want to lick your chest so bad," she moaned. She started unbuttoning my shirt, and I reached out and untied her robe, revealing her lacy bra underneath. The clasp was in the front, and I unhooked it and looked at her perfect breasts. Her nipples were small and hard, an enticing shade of rosy pink. She slid my shirt off and licked my nipples, then she pressed her chest to mine. Her hand wandered between my legs and into my pants, where she played with my cock, wet now with precum.

"I want to see my dick in your mouth, baby," I said.

She pulled her robe and bra off all the way then sank to her knees, putting her hands on my hips and sliding my pants down. When I was completely naked, she looked at me, assessing me hungrily.

She put my dick to her lips and opened her mouth, drawing it in with her tongue. Her mouth softly caressed me as she took my cock in deeply, then slid it back out again. I felt cool air on my shaft as she pursed her lips and blew on it. Then she licked my balls and blew on them, too. I wanted to explode. Her tongue circled the head of my cock teasingly, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Then she sat on the edge of the tub and beckoned me to stand in front of her. She pushed her ample breasts together and told me to grab her glass of wine.

"Pour it right here, sweetie," she said, looking down at her tits.

I poured the wine between the soft mounds of her flesh, and she thrust her tits forward, making it clear that she wanted me to put my cock between them. I had always wanted a titty fuck, but Jessica had never let me do that! I slid my dripping cock between her breasts, which were warm and slippery, then I began slowly thrusting back and forth. She moaned and rocked her body, joining me in my rhythm, until I couldn't hold back anymore. I exploded, my cum shooting between her tits. She worked her tits in her hands, making some of my cum squirt over the top of them. The rest dripped between them and down to her stomach. I took her breasts in my hands and rubbed my cum all over them while she smeared my dripping juices all over her stomach.

"Here, suck on this, honey," I said, gathering one breast in my hands and pushing it toward her face. She leaned her head down and took her nipple in her mouth, licking it clean. She licked her lips and smiled, enjoying the delicious treat I had given her.

"Ooh, my pussy is soooo wet right now," she said, spreading her legs apart. I dropped to my knees and put my head between her firm, curvy thighs. She still had her white lacy panties on, and I could see they were wet with her juices. I put my mouth up to her and sucked her pussy through the thin fabric. She groaned deeply and put her hands to the back of my head, pulling me closer.

"Oh yeah, suck me hard. That's what I want baby," she purred, lost in her ecstasy. I brought my hand up and moved the crotch of her panties aside, then I pushed my tongue inside of her, relishing her delicious taste. She removed one of her hands from the back of my head and put it between her legs, where she started massaging her clit.

"Here, I'll do that for you," I said, and I sucked on her swollen clitoris. I put one finger inside of her, and soon I felt the muscles in her pussy pulse rhythmically as I brought her to orgasm.

She stood up and I pulled her panties off all the way, then we slid into the Jacuzzi together.

"Ooh, this water's cooled down a bit," she said with a shiver. I turned the faucet on, adjusted the temperature so it was pleasingly hot, poured some bubble bath in, and then took her in my arms. She was sitting in front of me, her back to me, and I wrapped my arms around her and played with her tits.

"Can you feel my dick pressing against you?" I asked. "It's already getting hard again."

"Mm yeah, that feels good," she said. "Let's have another glass of wine, then you can take me to the bed and fuck me." My cock reached full hardness when she said that.

We drank our wine while we sat in the hot, bubbling water of the Jacuzzi. Then she stood up and grabbed a towel, her ass right in front of my face. I licked the bubbles off her ass while she dried herself with the towel. I watched as she put the towel between her legs and rubbed her pussy with it.

"Ooh, this feels good," she said. She sat at the edge of the tub and spread her legs apart, then she continued to rub between them with the thick white towel. I was mesmerized.

She dropped the towel and start massaging her clit with her palm, then she moved her hand down so that she could put a couple of fingers inside herself. The heel of her hand was rubbing hard against her clit, and her breathing was getting quicker and quicker.

"Oh, I love to watch a woman play with her pussy," I said, delighted with the show she was giving me. "Make yourself come, baby."

She moved her finger in and out of her cunt, and it made wonderful slurping sounds as she did. Then she did something Jessica would never do, not even if her life depended on it: she took her finger out and licked her own juices off of it. As she did so, she threw her head back and shook as her orgasm overtook her.

We went over to the bed and she lay down and opened her legs. Then she spread her pussy lips apart for me. Her cunt was pink and her lips were swollen. I pushed three fingers into her soaking wet pussy, feeling the walls of her cunt reluctantly stretch to accommodate me. She was so tight! I pushed in hard and deep, burying my hand inside her.

I brutally finger fucked her until my cock throbbed so badly that I couldn't stand it anymore, then I got up on my knees between her legs and shoved my dick inside her. She wrapped her legs around me as I pounded her cunt forcefully.

"Fuck me baby! Oh yeah, fuck me hard!" she urged.

I grunted and moaned and fucked her hard and fast, then my balls tightened up and I knew I was about to come. I pulled my dick out at the last minute and squirted my seed all over her face and in her hair. Some of it shot into her waiting mouth, while some of it hit her forehead and slid down her temple and behind her ear. I was straddling her stomach now, and she grabbed my hips and pulled me forward so she could lick me clean.

Afterward I grabbed a towel and cleaned her up, then we cuddled until we fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and fucked her again, then fell into a deep sleep until morning.

I woke up feeling the warmth of her body as she pressed against me. Her legs were intertwined with mine and her fingers rested on my nipple. I stretched lazily and reached for my watch, which was on the table beside me.

Oh seven twenty-seven.

12