Oh Sister! When I Cum to Lie in You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands found the lower edges of her shirt and slipped underneath, feeling the soft velvety warmth of her naked stomach; flat and firm. Halina took a sharp intake of breath at that first touch, her body twitching involuntarily. Her buttocks sashayed against my hard-on as she turned another small angle. I held her by the hips and pressed unashamedly against her, leaning into her, pressing her body against the kitchen counter.

Raising my hands along her sides, caressing her body almost up to her armpits, I stroked for a minute before venturing towards her breasts and rubbing my palms across the centre of each orb. I could feel the edges of her brassiere and traced the lines of stitches. The bra cups encircled her breasts, holding them up firmly; the filigreed work felt like braille latticework under my fingertips. And when I touched the hardened nipples, my sister leaned back into me as I straightened up.

For the next five minutes, I continued kissing what part of her face I could reach with my lips. I caressed her breasts over her shirt top and teased her nipples to a heightened state of erection. I continued to rub my groin against the smoothness of her perfectly fitting skirt. Once, Halina twisted her neck and our lips met, locking desperately for a couple of seconds before she turned away to face the front again. I knew we had already passed our point of no return and any sense of guilt or fear had long been banished from my mind.

Still holding her by her hip on the left, I took my right hand and parted the gown I was wearing, the yukata, and pulled my cock out from inside my underwear. Pushing down the undies a few inches, I let my manhood free. I held it in my hand for about half a minute, rubbing the thickness against my sister's skirt as my other hand stroked her left hip. Clearly, I was not thinking; my actions were being guided by pure animal instinct and behaviour.

As I stroked myself for the next few seconds, the red hot tip of my penis kept grazing the polyester fabric of her skirt, but I could feel the warmth radiating from her body. Then, with my manhood fully exposed, I pushed both hands under her blouse and let my palms and fingers skim across the bare skin. I kept pushing my body against her so that the glans of my cock continued to rub against her backside, the ever increasing sensitivity driving me deeper into the space we were headed for.

My hands were on her bra-ensconced tits again and I rubbed all over them. Her nipples pressed back and the goose pimples on her arms resurfaced. I pressed my stiff phallus against her clothed derriere as the desire kept building up in me. I never stopped once to think of what my sis may be thinking, but the vibes were strong and I knew instinctively there was no turning back.

Taking my hands away from her bosom, I held her by the arms and turned her around. She twisted about 90 degrees and now her shoulder and right arm pressed against my chest. Halina kept her head down and I saw that her eyes were open. Her lips were wet and there was a slackness to her jaw which could have meant anything; I didn't and couldn't interpret. My ramrod stiffness projected at an upward angle and the full eight inches must have been in her line of vision.

As I leaned forward to kiss her face, I was obstructed because both her hands were now up to her hair, pushing the unruly strands behind her ears. I took her right hand in mine and drew it down to my penis, holding her by the wrist. When I felt her palm touch my cock, I let out reflexive groan and let go of her. For a few seconds, my sister didn't stir; just let her hand limply graze against the thickness of my overheated manhood. Then, she quietly and gently wrapped her hand over the five inch girth of my eight-inch long shaft. She seemed to absorb the sensation of touch in an almost zen-like fashion; her eyes were shut as I groped the bra-encased roundness of her breasts and leaned towards her face to kiss her again.

She stroked my cock slowly and very gently, her fist wrapped around the thickness as she moved it along the entire length. I wanted her so bad at that moment, I was completely delirious with ecstasy. My breathing was deep and hard as I kissed her on her lips. My hand went down to the hem of her skirt and I pulled it up before palming her crotch. That was the next step and it came instinctively, unthinking; my brain was completely shut down at that moment. As she increased the tempo ever so slightly with her hand around me cock, I rubbed over her panties. Her thick bush made a prominent mound underneath as as I rubbed intensely, two fingers finding the crevice between her thighs.

Her panties were sodden as my fingers ploughed along the groove. I could feel the occasional strand of pubic hair penetrate through the pores of her intensely wet undies. She held on to my shaft and kept pulling, her grip now tight over the entire circumference of flesh. I pushed my hand into her undergarment and felt the thick forested growth over her swollen pudenda, my fingers now almost digging into her. "Oh! Hjjer! What is happening to us?" I heard her gasp. But she was as taken up with the moment as I was.

The hood over her clitoris felt stiff and I rubbed over it, gripping with two fingertips. Moving them only a few millimeters, I massaged over the protective covering, occasionally touching the edges where perhaps her clit would soon expose itself.

She turned completely to face me, her grip on my cock still as intense as ever. Tilting her head back, her lips slightly parted, she looked up into my eyes. Hers were moist and glistened as she stared into mine, a solitary tear rolling down her cheek. I closed my eyes and kissed her, tonguing the tear drop and tasting the salty wetness. She then took her hand away from my penis and pushed both arms around me under the yukata that I wore. I felt her hands rest on my buttocks as she pulled me hard against her.

I had one hand still inside her panties, stroking her vaginal opening, feeling the soft lips encircle my fingers, the wetness lubricating the entrance to her cunt. My sister was in raptures, her head thrown back, her grip still tight on my arse, desperate sounds from deep within her escaping from her mouth in an incoherent flow. I found her clitoris protrude from beyond its protective hood and her body jerked involuntarily as my finger found the hardness. I rubbed very gently but she was already in the throes of her first orgiastic release.

My sister's body went rigid, the muscles around her pelvis and buttocks suddenly went taut; I could feel her labial lips tense as she thrust her body against my hand. Her hands unwrapped from around my arse and she threw them backwards, supporting herself against the kitchen counter as she leaned against it. I smelt the raw musky odour of her sex, more euphoric than physical. Her hips spasmed a number of times against my hand; Halina did not scream or shout but her breathing was intensively heavy and deep. Maybe 10, 15 seconds later her body quietened down and she leaned into me again, throwing her arms around my neck and burying her face into my chest.

I removed my hand from inside her panties and licked the wetness off my fingers before raising her head and kissing her on the mouth. Her lips were soft and warm as they rubbed against mine. Our mouths opened and I pushed my tongue into her oral orifice, running the tip over the edge of her teeth before thrusting it deeper into her mouth. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, her lips forming a slippery grip as she drew me in. As I kissed Halina deeply and hard, I felt her hand slide across my bare torso under the yukata, touching my nipples and teasing the hair on my chest.

As she bent forward, lowering her face to my chest, I felt her other hand glide down the side of my body, past my waist, over my hips and thigh where she stroked the inner skin. My erection was even harder now, and almost upright against my abdomen. Her lips pursed around one of my nipples and then I felt the tip of her tongue run over the protuberance. At the same time, she took my penis in one hand and pushed the foreskin back completely, the red hot glans now rubbed against her palm.

She began a slow delicate motion sliding her hand up and down the length of my cock as she continued to suck on my nipple. I wanted to undress her now, see and touch and taste her naked body. My hands were on her shoulders and back as I stroked the waves of her hair. And then quite suddenly, my sister straightened up, kissed me firmly on the mouth, reluctantly released her grip on my shaft, took one of my hands in hers, and walked me back to the tatami room. She pushed aside the low lacquer table, opened the sliding door to the small koi pond and zen garden outside, and drew me down on to one of the floor cushions next to her.

I pulled up my briefs and belted the gown although my erection had not completely disappeared. The air smelt fresh in this quiet neighborhood as a gentle breeze wafted into the room through the garden door. The temperature had dropped considerably compared to the day but my body was overheated. Halina and I both paused for a moment, taking in our new reality as she got up to put a CD into the player. It was strangely haunting music by Llewellyn and Leora Lightwoman. She went back out for a minute and came back with a bottle of Hennessy Beaute du Siecle Cognac, and two snifters.

"Wow!" I said when I saw the bottle. "That's really expensive stuff, Sis. And by the way, what music is this?"

"The cognac was a gift from you six years ago when we met. You said the Grand Champagne would ensure that I never forgot about you or about France. And the music is Tantric music. Like it?" She poured out two splashes from the half-full bottle, handed me the short-stemmed glass, and sat down beside me.

I vaguely recalled buying the brandy for her. We'd had a drink at my New Delhi residence and then she'd packed away the bottle. I was surprised that she'd kept it so long and fleetingly wondered if so many years had done any damage to the spirit. But with the first delicate sip I took, I knew that time had done nothing to the complex aroma of this wonderful distillation. And the music just seemed to get my erotic senses all astir again. The soft drums and windy slow keyboard were as intoxicating as the Hennessy.

Halina had ignored the light switches when we came into this Washitsu room; the low diffused lighting was what filtered in from the front kitchen and the outside streetlights. The soft lapping of tiny waves against the stone walls of the pond drifted through the night. My sis and I were sitting next to each other on cushions that were more like small floor mats with cotton padding; silent but with raging minds. At least mine was; once again I was getting flashes of vision seemingly projected on the darkness of my mind's eye.

There was a strange vibe in the room around us. There was nostalgia and sentiment as we reminisced about our youth in Paris, the times I had taken my sister for shopping on her birthdays to the fashion districts of Saint Germain des Pres and the Marias; the time we went up to the top of the Arc de Triomphe at the centre of Place de l'Etiole and I took black and white photographs of the 12 grand avenues, including the Champ Elysees. She laughed at the idea that I had once actually contemplated life as a professional photographer.

And there was also our current reality. What we had just done in the kitchen; I think we were both coming to terms with our desires and feelings, wondering perhaps whether this had been a dormant emotion, a hidden attraction that neither of us had previously admitted to.

We both reached for our snifters at the same time and brought them to our lips; I took a rather large sip and replaced the glass on the lacquer table which was now pushed against one wall. Halina did the same. And then in absolute sibling synchronization, we turned towards each other and had our arms around the other's neck, drawing us together. Our mouths met and I felt the softness against my lips. I opened my mouth and pushed out my tongue into hers, feeling the comfortable warmth inside.

I raised a hand to hold my sister's flushed face, rubbing my palm across her cheek, taking her ear lobe and tweaking it in my fingers. I traced her jawline as we kissed, letting her suck on my tongue. She brought her own hand up to my face and cupped it, then ran her fingers through the dark curls of my hair and drew my head towards her. When she pulled away for a second, my fingers were near her lips and she took one into her mouth, sucking the length gently. With one hand still on my head, she then began to kiss me all over my face, drawing the tip of her tongue across the contours, whispering softly. Words that I could not decipher.

I leaned back and felt my torso being pushed towards the reed matting as my sister continued to kiss me all over. Her lips were gentle as they roamed across my eyelids and my nose, my cheeks and my forehead, my chin and my jaw. And all this time, my burgeoning erection rubbed against various parts of her clothed anatomy. She sat up halfway and undid the belt of my yukata, then parted the flaps and began pushing them off my shoulders. I raised my torso and let her unwrap me completely, leaving the dressing gown under me.

She rubbed the stiffness underneath my briefs for a minute before pulling them down. My penis jerked out of the confines of my Calvin Klien and lay upright as she continued to pull the underwear down my legs and past my ankles. When she had me fully exposed, she pushed my undies somewhere under the table and looked down at me.

I lay back completely naked and stared up at her, seeing the glint in her eyes despite the low ambient lighting. She stretched out her legs and lowered her body next to mine, using her elbows to keep her torso raised as she looked down at me. I placed my hand around her back and then for a moment, lost control as I rolled her over and lay on top of her, looking into the beautiful eyes of my younger sis. I placed my head between her breasts and tried to raise her top. My cock was ramrod stiff and rubbed harshly against the polyester skirt, feeling the strength of her thighs beneath. I frantically gyrated my body, my hands now on her full and firm tits, rubbing them like a depraved animal.

But I soon regained control; I didn't want this to degenerate into a one-night sexual quickie. I wanted to prolong this mixture of deep sentimental love for my sister and the passionate erotic forbidden adventure we had embarked on. So I laid back down on the tatami mats as Halina sat up slowly. And I stared wantonly at her, she place her hands at the bottom edge of her blouse and drew it upwards. I saw the expanding bareness of her midriff as she raised the top; her fingers engaged with the base of her bra and she continued to pull up till her breasts were revealed.

I wanted to pounce on them, my animal instinct was so overpowering but I had to rein in the fervour. Instead, I rested my head on her lap and faced upwards so that her white creamy breasts hung pendulously over my face. I took one nipple into my mouth as I clasped her other breast in a hand. Her teats were stiff and protruded almost half an inch. The rigid knob in my mouth was incredibly arousing and I lashed it sideways with my tongue, knowing that it was giving her pleasure. I rubbed the other nipple with my fingers and felt the sharp bumps on her aureole.

I sucked her breasts and let my hand run over as much of her exposed skin as I could, palming her boobs and her ribcage, feeling the flatness of her stomach, reaching as far back around her waist as I could - all while suckling at her breast. Her fingers ran though my hair in gentle strokes as I began to ravage her breasts and her nipples. She straightened up for a minute and drew her top above her head, removing it and placing it on the matted floor behind her. She then reached behind her and unclasped her brassiere, drawing the straps off each of her arms. Halina turned around and placed the undergarment with her top.

I stared up at her as she bent forward again and her fulsome breasts poured on to my face. I reached up to them with my hands and palmed all over, feeling the rigid protrudent nipples against my palms. As my sister bent lower, the solidity of her teats grazed my face and the evening bristle on my jaws scraped against the sensitive knot of nerve endings on the tips of her hanging mounds. I had never realised how full and firm and glorious Halina's breasts were. But now, I raised my head an inch and drew one of her mamilla into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip.

I opened my eyes and saw the deep cleavage in front, unable to visualize her face or any other part of her anatomy beyond the swell of her bosom. With one hand squeezing her boobs as though I was trying to lactate my sister, my mouth enveloped her breasts like a strong suction cup. My other hand pushed to her side as I felt the cool silkiness of her midriff and waist. My head still rested on her knees, bent as her legs folded beneath her rump.

I felt my sister's hands splay across my chest, fingering my nipples to a tautness again. She bent down lower and smothered my face between her perfect tits as I continued to wrap one arm around her waist; my body contorted as I attempted to touch and mouth as much of her body as possible. But the physical strain made it impossible so I straightened out, brought my hands back to her breasts and continued to suckle first one nipple, then the other.

After a while, I felt the fingertips of one of her hands trace an invisible line from my chest down to my navel and my penis jerked in anticipation. I was stiff and hard against my stomach, the fiery tip no doubt glowing in the dim amber luminescence of the ambient lighting. The breeze was a lot cooler now as it found its way in through the garden sliding door. My nipples were taut, the hair on my chest and arms rose in response, partially to the cold air and partly because of the tantalizing touch of Halina's fingers on my skin.

Strangely, a sweat had developed on my back and I could feel the matting of rice straw under me sticking to my skin. And then she touched me once again; her fingers wrapped around the solid thickness of my cock as she pulled. She bent lower and her fingers reached down to gently cup my testicles; my balls must have been cold because her delicate cupping felt warm and comfortable around my sac. She deftly manipulated her fingers around my scrotum, then traced along a thick vein that ran up the length of my shaft, and finally wiped a large drop of pre-cum from the tip of my penis.

"You know I love you, right? Hjjer?" Her voice had the husky undertones of a mature geisha as she mumbled the words over my face. I opened my eyes and saw hers, two inches away from mine and her hair draped like a gauze curtain with the frilly edges playing with the hair on my chest.

"I love you too, Halina" I whispered back as I reached up and placed my hands on her neck, drawing her down to kiss her on the lips. Her hand still gripped my cock and continued to masturbate the raw stiffness, pulling and pushing like a piston ring.

"No!" she said a little louder but still very gently. "I mean I love you" she stressed. "I love you in so many different ways. Not just as a sister. Not just as a friend. In fact, not just as a lover either. Much more than that." I stayed silent as she kept rubbing my engorged penis. She lowered her head and her mouth found my lips; her tongue probing inside my mouth. When she drew away, she whispered again, "I have always loved you in all these ways. But what I have never told you is that I have always fantasized sexually. I have masturbated thinking about you. About your body. About you and me."