Oh, Susanna!

Story Info
Adult woman goes for a ride with daddy.
1.1k words
4.12
191.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dalliance
dalliance
27 Followers

I woke up this morning early. Sun trying to break through the blinds on the windows. I know I need to go back to sleep but there is an urgency between my legs. I rub my eyes and roll over onto my belly...wiggling against the hardness between my lips. I rest my head on my arm, rubbing and rubbing. I remember slowly in my morning fog...yes...a toy lying between my lips, not inside me, but between my lips, spreading my lips open, wedged there nicely, and if I rub my body against my bed I can almost feel myself begin to cum.

I must have slept this way all night. I smile at the thought. Remembering now that you exist and how your hot breath punctuated the air next to my ear. Rolling back and forth now, rubbing my clit against the toy, I listen for you...wanting you near.

I can hear the sound of someone outside. Hammering maybe. The sound of the cat, plaintive, wanting food. I think of all the little things that I should get up and do. Putting my house in order. But I don't. Not yet.

I shut my eyes and tense my legs, pointing my toes...rubbing and rubbing...feeling so hot, my whole body loving my bed.

I don't even hear you when you walk in. You are like that. You sometimes come and sometimes go. I only know that you are there when I feel your hand on the back of my thigh.

"Good morning," you say, "Princess."

I smile and open my eyes, not stopping...and I purr at you...and I don't know what it is...the sight of me humping my bed, the toy between my lips, or the smell of pussy...the sounds I make...but you drop onto the bed and pull me to you with such force and surprise that we are both laughing.

You wrap you arms and legs around me. Crushing me to your chest. I love how strong you are. You begin to growl, like a bear, and we laugh again...but soon we are both quiet, your cock growing hard against me.

You reach down and pet my buttocks awhile and I shut my eyes. I love being touched, being stroked. You rest your mouth in my hair. Stroking me, holding me.

"It is a beautiful day outside, Susanna," you say, "We don't want to miss it."

I would miss all beautiful days if only to be held in your arms.

I feel the cool air as our bodies part and you reach down and take the toy from between my legs. You walk to the closet and choose some clothes for me and I rise and bring you the hairbrush. I dress slowly, your eyes on me, then sit on your lap so that you can brush my hair. Before I know it we are on your bike and we ride. I slide my arms around you...leaning my body into you.

You always find the most beautiful places. You know I love the outdoors. We are under a weeping willow tree next to a river. You do not get off of the bike...but you ask me to. Of course, I do.

"Take off your clothes, Susanna," you say. I tremble. My fingers pulling at the tank top and shorts...sliding them both off of my body until I stand before you...my long hair blowing slightly in the breeze.

"Come on," you say, "Come to Daddy."

You take my hand and pull me up on the bike. In front of you, facing you. I straddle the seat...my legs pulled wide, and I sit, looking at you, with wonder in my eyes.

"Put your legs around my waist," you smile.

I grin at you. I am eager to play. I wrap my legs around your waist as you unzip your pants and bring out the most loved cock in all the world.

"Slide onto me," you say, your voice deep.

I hold onto your arms with my hands and I scoot forward...pressing my pussy against the head of your cock. I wiggle, finding just the right angle and you slide your hands under my bottom and pull me onto you. I groan as you fill me up...still not used to something so big inside of me.

"Now lean back, Susanna," you whisper.

I lean back...my hands on your bike...my legs wrapped around your waist...your cock lodged firmly in my cunt.

My body trembles as you start the bike. I shut my eyes. I am dizzy as you begin to drive...the vibration of the bike, the motion on the road, slow that it is, I grip the bike so tightly, wondering only for a moment if anyone will see us like this.

You drive slowly, revving the motor, making me gush all over your cock...I feel you thrust into me...and I have lost all sense of the world.

We drive...

Until you stop suddenly and I feel your hands on my waist. I open my eyes and see you looking at me. I can't help but buck against your hips. I want you so badly.

"Oh, Susanna," you moan and smile.

And without a word you lift me up and off you and carry me in your arms. You've turned off the bike. You whirl me in the air once for fun. I laugh like a little girl.

But I am your little girl.

We fall to the ground together, tangle of arms and legs...you've managed to spread a blanket out here, just above the water. I can hear it running and bubbling, and I am like an animal, kissing and rubbing against you. A man, you take my wrists in one hand and hold my arms above my head. You don't even have to push your cock against me, I wiggle and thrash, finding the head, and you push into me in one strong thrust.

"Oh, Daddy," I moan as we begin to move.

We are undulating now like one animal...I cannot feel the end of myself nor the beginning of you. Your strength pouring into me. My body passionate. We kiss, our mouths wet and hungry. Oblivious to the sounds of nearby hikers who stumble upon us and leave us, biting their lips, nudging each other. I would not mind if the world saw us this way. Your cock deep inside me. Your cock full of the life that made me. Our hearts beating as we move and move and move.

I am a madwoman now, sucking your fingers, your thumb as you shake my whole body with the force of your thrusts. I would smile if I could even control one muscle of my body at this moment...but I cannot...I begin to cum, and you know it, you always know it, my body growing tight, my grunting getting clearer...my pussy sucking and sucking on your beautiful cock.

"Oh, God, Daddy," I groan...your mouth is on mine.

"Cum for Daddy," you growl, biting my chin lightly...and I do, I do, I do.

(to be continued...your Susanna)

dalliance
dalliance
27 Followers