Oh Those Day Games

Story Info
A day at the ballpark.
3.2k words
3.27
26.1k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

I got two seats for a baseball game on a Thursday afternoon. These new scheduling rules, where if a team is having to travel a distance for their next series, they will play an early afternoon game the day before to make the traveling a little less stressful.

Owning my own business, I am able to get away more often than not and one of my vendors has great season tickets that don't get used often on these "travel" days, so I usually get the first option on using them.

I lined up a friend to take the second seat as my wife is not much of a baseball fan. Especially in mid August, a day game, and the temperature slated to be in the triple digits.

Well, an emergency at my friend's office caused him to have to cancel last minute. I seriously contemplated going solo, but my wife said that she felt bad and would go along to keep me company. This was provided that I promised to buy her ice cream, cold beer and whatever else it would take to help to keep her cool.

The seats were three rows off the field, just behind the visiting teams dugout. Great seats, a great pitching matchup between each teams ace pitchers, dueling in a closely contended pennant race. I was in heaven as we walked down to our seats just as the National Anthem was getting started.

As the young lady belted out the last few notes, "and the home of the brave." Karen sat down on the sun baked seat and screamed out as she jumped up and rubbed her burnt bottom.

She had worn a nice pair of white short shorts that barley covered her cute, tight, buns. In fact I was admiring the little ring of tush where her cheeks were puffing out of each pant leg as we walked into the stadium.

The crowd was sparse, due to it being a workday with an 11:00 AM start time. Eleven in the morning and the temperature already at 94 degrees and sure to increase over the next couple hours. Karen's "YELP" along with the vigorous rubbing on the back of her thigh's got the attention of the limited spectators seated around us. Particularly when her rubbing caused those short shorts to ride a little higher on her cute little bubble butt.

Karen is 5'3" and 102 pounds. I tend to tease her that the weight is all in her tits and ass. Her firm round ass and her ample 34C breasts look a little large for her diminutive frame. She gets quite a few glances of admiration on a normal basis. When she is jumping, screeching and rubbing her bum, well, she was the center of attention even as the lead off batter approached the plate. In fact I noticed that the on deck batter was staring at my wife with a big smile as well.

Karen noticed him looking at her also, then quickly became aware of the show she was putting on. Her face turned as red as the backs of her thighs and she slapped my shoulder and chastised me for not having warned her about the condition of the seat.

I told her I was sorry, and that I would sit in her seat until it cooled off a little while she went and got us each a cold beer. She walked up the stairs towards the concession stands to a parade of staring eyes and a few whistles and catcalls. Now Karen is no prude, nor is she not used to the attention her tight and well proportioned body receives. Over with her initial embarrassment, she now strutted herself to the beer stand, no doubt now enjoying being the center of attention.

I squirmed a little on the hot seat and tried to watch the game unfold. Knowing that when she returned I would have to do it all over again on my own seat. The first inning zoomed by for both teams and the visitors were just starting their second at bats when Karen returned. She had a frozen margarita in one hand, and a team towel in the other.

"Hey, where's my beer?" I asked.

"My hands were full. Besides you didn't deserve one after causing me to burn my ass." She gave me a little smile as I stood to let her take the cooled off seat. Instead of her placing the towel on my still scalding chair she placed it on her own and sat down.

I looked at her and quipped, "Here I went and cooled off your chair and now you can't even let me use the towel until mine cools a bit?"

"Fine." She giggled and made a show of standing, bending over and placing the towel on my scorching chair. I sat back down and watched as the home team went 3 up and three down in the bottom of the second. By innings end the thermometer read 96 and Karen's cold drink read empty.

The gentleman that I am, and the fact I wanted to make sure I got a beer this time I headed out to replace her drink. I got back just as the visitors got the first hit of the game. A two out infield single. This game was turning out to be the pitching duel it was advertised to be. By the time I had hit the beer stand and then the frozen drinks vender, having done the compulsory flirting with each of the pourers, the fourth inning was just about to begin.

As I made my way to my seat Karen had her legs up over the empty seat in front of her, the towel was under them and she was slowly applying suntan lotion to her legs. Once again making a sideshow for the spattering of fans around us. "About time." she said as she took her drink and sucked down about a third of it down in one gulp.

"SHIT!!" she announced as she again rose to her feet and flittered about. "Brain freeze." She proclaimed as the same on deck batter that got such a kick out of her earlier exploits began his stroll to the plate laughing at her this time.

Again she noticed him and turned red as she slinked back into her chair. Karen didn't mind being the center of attention, but she wanted it to be on her terms and not out of embarrassment. Her admirer cranked a long fly ball to the deepest part of center field and our star outfielder leaped above the top of the wall to take a home run away from him. He was laughing no more as he returned to the dugout, cursing under his breath, and the top of the fourth had come to an end.

The game was progressing quickly as only one batter had reached base. The temperature was progressing as well as it was now 97 degrees at noontime. Our first two batters in the 4th reached on a single and a walk. Things were looking up. Karen complained of the heat and how sticky she was getting "down there". I must admit I felt a little stir in my own shorts when I looked down at the camel-toe forming in her moistened tight shorts.

I squirmed a little in my seat and knew I needed to get my mind back on the game or I would be the embarrassed one. Our clean-up hitter lined a ball just foul down the left field line that would have given us the lead. I didn't see it as my eyes couldn't leave the beautiful sight of my wifes crotch.

My cock was definitely stirring and I decided I best vacate the premises. "How about a hot dog?" I asked as I stood to head for the concession stands.

"Looks like I could hold out for a sausage." She giggled as the back of her hand lightly grazed my stiffening member. I was the one turning red now as I quickly turned and made my way to the aisle. Feeling thankful we had the whole row to ourselves.

"Ummm sweetest?" Karen waved her once again empty glass at me.

"You had better pace yourself honey." I cautioned her as I strode away. Our cleanup hitter grounded into a rally killing double play as I made my way up the steps.

Top of the fifth and the heat had risen to 99. I returned with a couple hot dogs, a couple waters and her third margarita. I noticed three college aged guys had moved into our row about three seats down from Karen. I could swear they were the ones whistling at her earlier. Karen didn't fail to notice them either and took the cold bottle of water from me and poured some of it on her neck and down her top. I was thankful our team color was red and that she wouldn't be putting on an impromptu wet t-shirt contest for them.

Up and down went our rivals in the 6th and Karen complained at how "boring" baseball was. She also complained at how uncomfortable the heat was making her lady parts. She made a spectacle of herself by holding her top open and blowing down onto her breasts. She tied her top it into a midriff exposing her taut stomach to just below her bra. I glanced down and her camel-toe had become much more pronounced. It seemed as though the sweat and heat were sucking the shorts into her moist vagina.

I could tell Karen was feeling tipsy by this point. 3 margaritas, no water (other than what she was pouring on herself), and little food was taking its toll. That and the constant attention of the three guys looking and talking about her, was getting her in a mood. Now Karen loves to tease when she gets the opportunity. Not just me but any cute guy whose attention she can garnish. She was making a consorted effort to squirm, complain about the heat, and to dribble more water over her face and tits.

The effect on me, as well as her three admirers wasn't lost on her. I again found myself needing to make a run upstairs to keep the tent in my shorts at bay. "Another." Karen said as she licked her straw in a seductive way as she wiggled her near empty cup my way.

I just shook my head and made my way up the stairs in need of a cold beer myself. Returning as the top of the seventh began and Karen's on field admirer strode to the plate once more. I thought I saw him wink at her as he left the batters box. She seemed to take a sudden interest in the game as he came up to bat. "Don't get so excited. He's a bum." I protested as she feigned interest in the wrong teams player.

"I don't think so." She teased and yelled out "GO #18!" The thin crowd, and our proximity to the field made her cheer audible behind the plate and the batter stepped out of the batters box and again smiled back at Karen before taking his stance.

"Bet he strikes out." I mumbled a little jealous of the situation.

"Bet you my panties he doesn't." she retorted.

I shot her a look and questioned, "Wait, if he doesn't strike out, does that mean you keep your panties or you lose them?" Before she could answer he lined a shot off the left field wall and strolled into second base with a double. The smug bastard tipped his cap at Karen as he settled onto the base.

Karen just laughed as she excused herself past me and up the aisle. She returned just as the inning ended. Her "hero" stranded at second and a still zero-zero tie after 7 1/2 innings.

Karen had her fourth drink of the afternoon in her left hand and her right hand squeezed into a ball. She bent over and gave me a quick peck on the lips as she dropped her waded up, and quite wet thong, onto my lap as she passed by. My eyes SHOT open as I resisted the urge to bring them to my nose and instead stuffed them quickly into my pants pocket.

We stood for the seventh inning stretch and the singing of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." I flagged down the peanut vender only to have something with which to cover my lap. Knowing that I had Karen's wet panties in my pocket I knew a hard on couldn't be far behind.

Karen's three spectator fans and even her stud on the field at third base seemed intent on staring at her as she swayed to the un-danceable tune and seductively sucked on her refill.

I just held my peanuts over my penis as my fingers toyed with the soggy undergarment in my pocket.

The temperature had now reached a blistering 101 degrees. I myself was losing interest in the "pitcher's duel" and was now hoping for a quick and decisive ending so I could get Karen home and ravish her. Our team failed to produce in the bottom of the seventh and I noticed their third baseman (Karen's object of infatuation for the day, ) was saying something to the ball boy on his way back to their dugout.

The visitors went out 1-2-3 in the top of the eighth. Between innings that same ball boy came to the railing near us and tossed a ball in our direction. I caught it and noticed it was signed by the stud that had been eyeing my wife from the field. It also had written on it Doubletree #836. The son of a bitch had given her the room number of the hotel where they were staying.

He was due up fifth in their lineup in the ninth and I secretly hoped I wouldn't have to watch him bat again. We broke through and scratched out a run in the bottom of the inning to take a one to nothing lead. All looked good in the baseball and sex world as we should be on our way home after three more quick outs. Our ace was working on a 2 hit shutout and showed no signs of tiring out.

The first two batters struck out. I was feeling pretty confident now. Their #9 hitter was 0 for 3 today with only a popup and two weak ground outs. He lined a one hopper to our gold glove shortstop only to have him make a wide throw that pulled our first baseman off the bag for an error.

That brought up their leadoff man and put #18 in the batters box one more time.. It also brought our manager to the mound to see how our ace starter was holding up. Karen, now three sheets to the wind was holding up the ball to him and softly swaying back and forth and cheering him on.

"He will never get the chance." I assured her.

"Well he did give me his room number." She teased.

"I meant the chance to bat again." I replied a little too defensively.

"Oh, so its OK if I use his room number as long as your team wins?" She did know how to push my buttons.

Our ace walked the next batter on four pitches and that was the end of his day. Number 18 was going to have to face our closer who had been near perfect all year.

"Want to make this boring game a little interesting?" Karen asked as the relief pitcher warmed up.

"How so?" I replied.

"Well if my guy gets on base, then I get to go to the hotel, just for a drink with him."

"And what's in it for me?" always the gambler I had to ask.

"If he makes an out to end the game I will blow you on the way home."

This was almost a sure bet on my part. But I wanted a little better odds. "How about if he gets a hit, I will take you to the hotel. If he makes an out you suck me off in the parking lot as soon as we get to the car?"

Karen thought for a moment. "Final offer, if he gets a hit we go to the hotel. If his team wins the game, you drop me off at the hotel and don't come back until I call. You get your BJ in the parking lot if he makes the last out."

"DEAL!" I agreed quickly as he strode to the plate. The odds were in my favor and my cock had been mostly hard since the third inning. No friggin way I could lose this bet Our closer hung a slider. #18 got all of it. It sailed easily over the left field wall. A three run home run.

You would have thought Karen was their number one fan. She screamed. She jumped up and down. Her tits jiggled in her top. Her bare ass pushed out from the bottom of her shorts. The three college boys made no effort to hide their glaring at her. She just laughed and deliberately wiggled her tits at them in joy. Her perked nipples, clearly visible, pushing against the thin top and her lacy bra. I swear there was a wet spot coming thru her pants where her panties should have been protecting.

I cringed. "They haven't won yet." I proclaimed in lost hope. We had only 4 hits ourselves on the day and their closer was better than ours.

"Well I already have a drink date." She giggled. "Even if the Angels somehow manage to win and it allows you to tag along."

They didn't win. They didn't evan make a showing of it. Three quick outs and the game was over. I slumped in my seat as Karen again did her cheering routine. She was playing this for all it was worth now. "Think I should go home and shower first? Or maybe he will just let me shower there to save time." She giggled as she slowly twisted the knife.

"You are not really going through with that stupid bet?" I pleadingly asked.

"Like you wouldn't already have your pants down and your dick in my mouth if it had gone the other way?" She was right about that I had to admit. Even with the turn of events my cock was still hard. The stadium was quickly clearing out after the disappointing home team loss.

Karen had the signed ball in her hand and was scribbling something onto it with her lipstick that she had pulled from her purse. Her "hero" was just finishing up with an on field interview, no doubt for ESPN that night. Before I could read what she was writing Karen had tossed the ball back onto the field in his general direction. He laughed as he picked it up. Then read it and looked up to her and nodded.

"What did that say?" I asked in shock.

"I wrote my cell number on it." Was all she would tell me.

She had me drop her off at the Doubletree, I tried to call or text her all evening but her phone was turned off.

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers