Oh Those Day Games Ending

Story Info
The end to a long day at the ballpark and at home.
2k words
2.99
18.1k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

LP's take:

So I drove the short drive home, Karen's wet panties in my lap and my cock hard in my pants. I was barely in the door before my shorts were down around my ankles and her now crusty panties were sliding up and down the length of my cock.

I shot my load across the hardwood floor in less than 3 minutes. I thought about sending that picture to Karen to prove I was home. I thought better of it and pulled my pants back up and took a selfie of my waist up and sent it to her.

I got back a fucking smiling emoji and nothing else. I decided to shower and try to get my mind off the days events. Cleaning the dribbles of cum off my now flaccid dick didn't help me to not think of what might or might not be happening to my wife at this very moment.

My mind was a spin with feelings and emotions. I decided to go online and search what others might do in the situation I had allowed to get myself into.

I searched and googled different sights to get other's perspectives on my predicament. I have to say that a good 75% of the responses I read were negative. I got everything from; I must be a fag, to throw her and all her belongings out to the street and change the locks. Some said I should divorce her. Others even hinted at using physical abuse on her.

There was the 25% that encouraged me. But all in all I was getting quite depressed. Then it dawned on me that of all these hateful responses over 8 out of every10 of them were written by anonymous, unnamed and unidentifiable sources. Of those that stepped up and gave their identity the a much higher percentage encouraged me.

I had to assume that those that were hiding, only wanted others to feel the pains they must have endured in their own marriages. I felt bad for them and decided to focus on the positive.

After all Karen and I had a very loving relationship. It was me that often encouraged her to flirt. To bet for sexual favors. To put herself into precarious situations. Wasn't this just a step in the direction I was pushing her to?

I quickly found myself no longer looking for opinions on what I had gotten myself into. I was now looking at the positives and negatives of the new situation before us. Cuckolding was mentioned in more than a few of the responses I had read. So I began my search there.

I found hundreds of sites, with all kinds of scenarios. Some told of feminization and that didn't appeal to me at all. Others talked of bondage and inflicted pain, not my cup of tea either. But then I found a bunch that just showed this as an alternative lifestyle.

Where the wife gets increased fulfillment at no loss to myself. Where she can explore and expand her sexuality, as I had been prompting her to do all along. Where I could hear about and even watch her I found myself getting hard again. Thoughts of seeing her penetrated and made to feel orgasmic bliss as I watched and maybe even helped. Well the time was flying by as I looked from site to site. My anxiety turned to lust as I scoured over the tons of available materials. I was again stroking my hard cock s I sat naked in front of our computer.

Where before our little sex games had left Karen flirting or teasing other men, now my thoughts had them fucking her and leaving her so well satisfied that our love would grow even greater.

To HELL with the ney sayer's! This is what I wanted. This is what I needed. This is what I craved! I shot my cum all over the computer screen and watched as it dripped down over the sight of a wife being pleasured by a hugely endowed man.

I looked at my watch and it had been 2 ½ hours since I had dropped my wife off at the hotel of a professional ballplayer. I tried calling and texting her repeatedly. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to tell her what I had discovered about this lifestyle and myself.

I wanted to tell her that I was fine with her going to his room. Being taken in his bed. Being used and sent home to me happily satisfied. I left her a message with the picture of a "hall pass" hoping she would see and use it. There was no answer. I tired for another hour and a half before finally hearing from her.

Karen's take:

So here I am. What have I let LP get me into now? As I watch him drive off forlorn. As the jocks by the bus hoot and holler. I've had way too much to drink. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let him off the hook that easy.

All the times he has me pay off a lost bet by flirting with some random guy in a bar or even the hardware store. Remembering the time I had to ask the cute young clerk where I could find a "real long screw". Or ask a bartender if I could please have a "stiff nipple".

No I was going to make him worry all night. Hell he liked it when I teased him anyway. He was always asking of my past adventures before we were a couple. Not that there were all that many. Most of the time I had to add and make things up to keep him happy.

No I wasn't ready to pull that trigger now. But I was eager to turn the knife a little. I got his picture, proving he was home. I sent him back an evil pussy emoji and then turned off my phone. I didn't want him to think he was interrupting what most likely wasn't going to happen.

#18 walked up and asked if I were ready to go inside. I told him I'd had too much to drink, but that I would join him for a cup of coffee. He was very gentlemanly as we went inside and got a booth. He said he only had an hour or so and then he would need to be back on the bus. He made it well known that he was only going to be an hour away if I would like to follow the bus.

I found myself pouring out my soul to this total stranger. Telling him of our little bet. Of bets in the past that I had lost and had to pay for. He told me that there were a lot of ladies on the road who's husbands wanted the same thing. That it was a sort of a trophy to them to have a professional sleep with their wife then send her back home.

As appealing as that sounded, and as sexy as he was, I just didn't think I was ready for anything like that. Nor did I in my wildest imagination believe that LP could handle something like that.

He wasn't going to give up and he invited me up to his room to grab his bags. He even let me know he would keep the room an extra night and that I could drive him north in the morning.

I'm not sure if it were the booze or the thrill of finally being victorious over hubby but I actually found myself fantasizing about it. I was getting all damp again and had little down there to hide my excitement.

Coming to my senses I told him I would go upstairs with him and maybe take some pictures to tease LP with but that was all that was going to happen. I followed him upstairs to his suite and as soon as I saw the place I imagined myself waking up in the morning in that big empty bed. LP would be pulling his hair out wondering where I was all night.

I almost asked if he would keep the room for me and go off with the team. I asked if we could take some slightly provocative shots to tease my husband? He was more than happy to oblige and to enhance his chances at more.

We took a series of selfies in different poses and positions. I would have some good ammo for when I was ready to share with hubby. Just as he was about to pressure me to go further there was a knock on the door. The traveling secretary was telling him it was time to vacate and load the bus.

He again tried to talk me into following the team up and gave me the address of where they would be staying. I told him I would consider it but that it wasn't likely. I did ask if I could stay a few minutes in the room to freshen up.

As he reluctantly left I noticed it was after 4:00. I went and actually showered hoping the maid crew wouldn't show up before I was finished. I redressed and left with my phone filled with ammunition.

LP:

5:00 and still no word. I was worried a little now. We would play games but we would always stay in touch so we could make sure she was safe. As worried as I was I still couldn't get these new thoughts out of my head. I found myself back on the computer studying the sights and sounds of this new lifestyle.

Finally at 6:15 her silence was broken as my phone tweeted a message. I opened the message file to see the sight of my wife's hand, her wedding ring glistening wrapped around the bulbous tip of his hard shaft. The very hickory bat that he had used to steel victory from my team and seal my fate.

I cringed, this was worse than him sleeping with her I thought to myself. Especially after all I had seen and thought since I left her off. Hell I had come twice and was hard again thinking of all that was going on at that hotel.

I quickly texted back asking her what else had happened. Asking if she had seen the "hall pass" I had sent here 2 hours earlier. If she had used it?

Karen:

Turning on my phone I sent LP the photo that I thought would burn him the most. An innocent shot of me holding the players game winning bat. I had so many other choices. One of us hugging. One of us kissing. One of him sliding my shirt up, which I had to slap his hand as he tried to go higher than we had agreed upon. One with his shirt off and his muscles rippling which made me very wet I have to say.

The coup de gras was a picture of me naked on his bed. After he had left of course. I got nasty and spread my legs for one of them so he could see how wet I was. I wasn't going to send that one by mail bout would use it to tease him beyond mercy at a later time. Then one of me drying off in the mirror after my shower.

Then I checked my own messages and almost fainted. A HALL PASS! He gave me a hall pass? Did he really want me to sleep with that stud. To give him my married body? I didn't know if I should call and scream at him, or scream at myself for having not checked my messages earlier.

I had decided to go shopping just to kill a couple more hours to keep LP guessing until I returned. I could have been using that bed of my stud for more than a teasing picture.

I went to the lingerie store and picked out the sexiest skimpiest undies I could find. I went to the dressing room and put them on. I then texted back: I thought it said "Mall Pass" I am out shopping. I took a photo of myself in the sexy lingerie from the dressing room I was in.

Of course I could always call the young choker in here to tell me how these look? I will be home soon dear... Or maybe not.

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers