Oh, To Be Watched and Filmed Ch. 03

Story Info
A new twist to Sarah's fantasy.
2.3k words
4.34
13.7k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response to some recent comments about stopping chapters where I do...

Firstly I don't like each chapter to be too long. Secondly, it takes me a couple of hours or more to write one, and I like to see it published. Thirdly, I like to pause a while and try to think up whether (if at all) to progress the story. Thanks for the feedback so far, I hope you like this chapter...

*****

With a last, wistful look towards her Watcher's closed curtains, and a look down to the road below, Sarah closed the curtains of the hotel room.

She picked up the video camera and placed it on one of the bedside cabinets, toying with its angle. She placed her shoulder bag on the bed, and her jacket, and looked through the viewfinder to test the camera position. She slid off the bed and moved the armchair to a better position, checking the viewfinder once more. Although he had filmed her, the camera was hers, and she was reasonably adept at using it. Also, although she trusted him fairly well, she wanted to ensure that the film remained in her possession, even if she needed his help in editing it.

With a smile of satisfaction she slid her camisole over her head, and tugged it down to cover her breasts and midriff.

He was standing in the bathroom doorway, watching her. She smiled at him, her face still a little coy, despite what had just taken place.

She gestured him to sit down on the chair, and as he did so she changed the film cartridge in the camera, focused it on him, and placed it down on the bedside cabinet once more, adjusting the angle as it began to run.

She reclined against the pillows facing him. She stretched out her legs flat against the bed and pressed her thighs tightly together so that her naked crotch was hidden from his view, with just a v-shape of her thighs hinting at it.

Tom's face flushed, and he gestured vigorously for her to stop filming, pointing to his face and waving his hands from side to side.

She smiled back as reassuringly as she could.

"Relax, Tom. It's not angled high enough to capture your face. It's... it's not your face I want to film... Tom."

Now it was her turn to blush, as she almost used a term of endearment, but avoided doing so. Despite the intimacy of the situation, she wanted to keep free of any emotional ties.

To be truthful, the lack of emotional commitment was also part of the allure. It was a re-affirmation of her defiance, of her secret revenge against her cheating ex-partner and against her controlling, slightly repressive parents. Self-pleasuring was the most intimate act she could imagine, and never before had anyone seen her indulge in it. Yet this man was a virtual stranger whom she had invited to watch and film it. Their lack of acquaintance sent a thrill of delight and shame through her, and she wanted to preserve the illicitness.

Fleetingly she hoped that the camera was set correctly. She wanted herself in the foreground with his body a little further away, rather than wanting to film him only.

She gazed at him, taking in the bulge in his trousers, and his eager gaze upon her. She looked down at the shimmering of her camisole in the soft light, noting the way that it partly hugged her and partly fitted loosely, revealing yet half-concealing her curves.

Her nipples pressed up slightly against the soft, slippery satin as she caressed each orb gently, and with a twinge of delight she felt and saw her nipples begin to tauten as she teased each in turn with her fingertip. She anticipated watching it on the finished tape.

She glanced across at him. His face was still flushed with embarrassment, but he was staring eagerly at her fingers as she swept them across her nipples. His left hand was on his lap, and she shuddered with delight as, discreetly but undeniably, she saw him begin to rub himself through his trousers.

She raised her knees partway, and although her thighs were still pressed together she knew that he would be able to see her labia, shaved and pouting, and she gave a low intake of breath as she saw his eyes latch onto the emerging view that she presented.

She rolled over onto her stomach and picked up the video camera. She pressed the stop button for a moment, and shuffled onto her back again. She gestured him to unzip his trousers, and he followed her lead. She pressed the record button, lifted the camera to her eye, and focussed on his trembling fingers as he unzipped his trousers and slid his hand inside.

She had never watched a man masturbate before, and was aroused by the sight of his ballooning trousers as he teased himself. She felt light-headed to be having this effect on him, and to have him willing to reciprocate her solo intimacy.

She reclined and parted her toned thighs, watching his intense attention upon her. She held the camera between her breasts, pointing towards his moving hand, and lined the viewfinder so that the soft tuft of her hair above her pussy framed the bottom edge. The subdued light cast by the bedside lamp made her pale skin appear semi-golden. She focussed on her silky pubes, then blurred it somewhat to focus on his hand instead, and zoomed in on his open fly. The movement of his hand inside was lewdly exciting.

She tugged her camisole up to bare her modest but firm breasts, and held the camera towards her right breast. She ran her left hand over her yielding flesh, watching its course and his gaze upon it, hoping that the camera was capturing what she intended.

She gently tugged on her taut, pink nipple, stretching it, and stretching part of her breast to a point as she pulled on it, and lightly pinched and tweaked her nipple. She gave an involuntary grunt of delight as she pleasured her sensitive flesh.

She noticed him move, and swung the camera round to film him unbuckling his belt. She zoomed in as he unbuttoned his trousers and stood to push them down his legs.

He was considerably older than she was, and ordinarily she would not have paid him more than a passing interest. He was plain looking, though not ugly, and although he wasn't athletically built he didn't carry too much weight. She zoomed on his trousers as they dropped down his lean, hairy legs, and captured his hands tugging them off his ankles and feet.

She paused the camera, and gazed into his flushed face. He smiled coyly and began to work his boxer shorts down. She raised the camera swiftly again, almost bumping her face, as she homed in on his emerging, half-erect manhood. She zoomed in on its length, its semi-stiffness, and zoomed out again to capture his hairy balls in the frame.

She gyrated her hips, and raised and lowered her knees slowly, drawing his hungry gaze to the tops of her thighs and to her trimmed pussy. With her left hand she eased open her outer lips, giving him a clear view of her raw pinkness. His member tautened and rose, then slackened a little once more. She had to stifle a giggle, lest it distracted him; it almost seemed as though his manhood had a mind of its own and was saluting her.

She debated removing her camisole, but instead she placed the camera on the bed, still pointing at him, and slid the flimsy straps off her shoulders and tugged it down so that it lay bunched across her flat midriff. Her ex-partner had often preferred her to be partly covered when they had sex, considering that it made her appear more wanton than if she were her naked, and she hoped that it had the same effect on her companion now.

His hand was sliding slowly up and down his shaft, and she picked up the camera and zoomed in on his purple nob, adorned with a bead of pre-cum that glistened in the low light, and on his veined length, then zoomed the lens out again to capture his hand movements.

He placed his finger and thumb near the base of his member, and shook it up and down, and she felt a tremor of delight as she watched - and filmed - the stiffening of his flesh to rod-like firmness.

She spread her thighs wider and played with her breast s with her left hand. His hand was working more firmly and deliberately as he stared fixedly at her, his eyes resting on the mesmerising movement of her orbs and on her swollen pussy lips.

His breathing was becoming slightly laboured; she realised that so was hers, too, as she filmed the rocking of his hand and his seeping tip. She was conscious that her own body was beginning to seep with arousal, too, and was sure that he was aware of it.

She gestured to him to come closer, and captured the movement of his legs and the rude jutting out of his member as he approached. She shuffled herself parallel to the edge of the bed and beckoned him to stand close, gesturing him to stand close to her belly. Their eyes met, but neither of them spoke. There was no need for words; their mutual desire and arousal were conveyed by their expressions and bodies.

His throbbing erection was very close, within touching distance, and she filmed it in close up for a few moments, jutting out proudly from his mature body. She felt light-headed with excitement and shame, as, to her delight, he began to shaft himself again.

His breathing was becoming quicker now, and she was conscious of a soft fapping noise as his pace quickened. She continued to hold the camera towards his erection, but gazed up at his face. He was grimacing as he stared at her with fuelled desire.

She stared through the viewfinder, spellbound and embarrassed as his hand rocked ever faster, his balls gently rocking in time. He gave a gasp, and she knew that he was on his verge. She zoomed out and angled the camera, looking at the focussing screen on the back, anxious to record his ejaculation.

He gave a stifled groan, and several long gasps, and she thrilled to see his creamy semen spurt from his pumping tip, and down onto her satin camisole that covered her belly. A long bead of it, and several globs adorned the shiny satin. He paused, embarrassed, but she nodded her approval, and continued to film as he flicked several more spots onto the black fabric.

She angled the camera down and zoomed in on his creamy goo, sweeping over the satin to take it in, then passed him the camera.

He was struggling to hold it still as he recovered from his intense orgasm, but held it with both hands, panning over her contented face, her breasts as they rose and fell with her excited breathing, then down over the bunched-up camisole. He homed in on her pouting pussy, and she sensed that her labia were moist with her arousal.

A new idea had flooded her mind as her longing for self-liberation and secret defiance intensified. She sensed his shock and thrill as she rubbed her fingers through the sticky mess on her camisole and raised her fingers to her lips, tasting and savouring the warm saltiness as the near stranger who had bestowed it filmed her.

She stared at him cocquettishly, and pulled her camisole up and off her head. Her heart was beating with shame and her mind was full of self-recrimination as she performed for her own pleasure before this near-stranger.

She ran the sticky fabric across her cheek and to her mouth, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the feel of his sticky cum on her skin. The soft whirring of the camera assured her that it was being captured, and she drew the soft satin into her mouth and sucked it, cleaning it, and savouring the last traces of his sated enjoyment of her.

She had no desire for a third climax, but she felt a warm, guilty glow. His enjoyment of her had been climactic, but had been achieved purely by the sight of her, without any mutual touching, kissing or bodily contact. It made her feel intensely sexy, desirable - even powerful - to have given such satisfaction in this way, a way that she had never tried until this evening.

She smiled into his face sluttishly as he filmed her until, having inspected her camisole and satisfied herself that she had removed all trace of his spent lust, she pulled it over her head once more. The satin clung to her where it was still damp.

He shook his head in wonder and admiration.

"I... I think I need to head off soon, Sarah. Let... let me know if you want some help editing the video. Obviously, you could come to the office, I, er... I wouldn't dream of asking you to hand it over to me to do on my own..."

She smiled at him.

"Thanks, Tom. Thanks a million. For everything. Not... not least for being such a gentleman. I hope you didn't mind... or were too shocked..."

He grinned.

"I was a bit shocked once or twice to be honest, Sarah. But... it was a nice kind of shock. And... thank YOU for... well... thanks! I... I'd be happy to help you edit it free of charge - if you wanted..."

She smiled at his chivalry. She was tempted to invite him to stay a little longer, but felt awkward about doing so. Besides, she wanted no emotional involvement. And - the idea sprang to her mind - there was always the prospect of a further meeting (or more!) to edit the illicit footage that had been captured on her video camera.