Oh, To Be Watched and Filmed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It... it seems disrespectful, Sarah."

I know. But whatever you think about me, I am at least PLAYING the slut for you, aren't I? Hmmm?"

"Yes. Yes I suppose so."

"Would you bend down and kiss around the tops of my stockings, love?"

"Yeah. I'd kneel behind you. I'd lick up and down that naughty stocking seam and touch up your lovely peachy bum. I... I'd kiss the backs of your thighs through your stockings... I'd lick the lacy tops of your stockings."

"Would you put your hand up my slip and touch and stroke me?"

"Oh yeahhh!!"

"Where? Say it..."

"I... I'd caress your soft inner thighs, but then I'd slide up to your pussy. I'd stroke it, feeling your... your mound, and seeking your... er... slit."

"Mmmhhh, Martin, that would be lovely," she murmured.

"Would you play with my pussy lips through my panties, Martin? Would you stroke my clit? Would you rub it with your finger?"

"Yes, I would. I'd rub your clit and make it hard. I'd... I'd poke my finger inside your panties and fondle your, er... your pussy lips. I'd stroke them and tug gently on them..."

She grunted her approval at his mounting confidence and explicit language. She hiked her slip higher and, reaching behind her, pushed her panties down, working them down to her knees. She gyrated her hips and bum for him, then reached her hand between her spread thighs.

"I'm doing it to myself, Martin. I'm slipping my finger into my pussy and pretending it's your finger. I'm pulling on my cunt lips and frigging my clit, imagining you doing it, you horny man!"

"I'd... you could kneel on the bed... if you liked..."

"Like this, love?"

She shuffled onto the bed and knelt sideways to the window.

"Oh yes..."

"Shall I part my legs -- what would you do to your slut?"

"Oh Sarah... I'd... I'd kneel on my hands and knees and look up your slip at your pussy..."

"It's wet and waiting for you, Martin. I'm not kidding, either -- I really am wet, love..."

"Show me, Sarah. Show me your pussy, love... oh yeahhh!"

She hiked up her slip and dragged her white satin panties to one side.

"You like the way it's shaved smooth with just a tuft of wispy hair above it?"

"Mmmmhhh..."

"Are you looking through your binoculars at it, Martin? Can you see it?" she asked huskily.

"Yes... oh, yes..."

"What can you see?"

"Your pussy lips are kind of pouting at me... almost begging me to put my tongue, my fingers or... or my cock inside..."

"They are, Martin. Are you wanking to the sight of me, love?"

"Y-yes, Sarah."

"Not too fast -- don't come yet", she pleaded. "Is it hard?"

"Oh yes."

"VERY hard, love?"

"Yes."

"Is it... is your pre-cum seeping onto your hand?"

"Yes. Would you... would you lick it if I was there with you, you naughty lady?"

"Every trace of it, love."

"You'd let me... you'd let me fuck you -- if I was there with you?"

"Yes, Martin. I'd lower myself onto your big hard cock and ride you. Slow but deep -- to start with..."

"Oh Sarah..."

"I'd ask you to sit up and suck my tits as I ride you. Do it, love... fuck and suck me, Martin! Imagine that your hand is my pussy wrapped round your cock. Thrust into your hand like it's my pussy. Does it feel good, love?"

"Oh yes, Sarah, you... you sexy slut. I... I love the feel of being inside you..."

"Fuck me harder, Martin. Look, my eyes are closed but I'm thrusting three fingers in and out like it's your hard throbbing cock... can you see me?"

"Yes, Sarah. It looks so rude, so hot. Sarah, I'm going to come..."

"Do it... fucking do it. I'm not far off. Shoot it... shoot it into your hand and imagine it's pumping inside your slut... pretend you're sucking my tits as I ride you... shoot it, Martin, shoot it..!"

"Oh yeah, Sarah. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum inside you. Take it then, you... slut... take it you... you hot bitch... aaarghh... "

She gasped with shocked delight as his voice quavered and his breathing became ragged, panting and gasping as he spent himself, pretending he was taking her. She let him recover a little, then spoke urgently but softly.

"You still there, love?"

"Yes. Yes Sarah..."

"You're going to hear me cum now, Martin. You know this is for real, don't you -- my cumming? I'm not pretending with this -- you've got me hot and wet, and I'm fingering myself. I'm nearly on the brink, love..."

"Oh Sarah, do it... cum, you sexy slut, cum..."

She put the phone to her crotch, close to her thrusting fingers.

"Can you hear it, love? Can you hear my fingers working my wet, sticky hole as you watch them through your binoculars?" she asked, louder, to make her voice carry to the microphone.

"Yes, Sarah. It sounds so rude -- and so arousing..."

"I'm thinking about your big stiff cock as I do it, Martin... I'm imagining your cock pounding inside me, even though we've never met or even been in the same room together..."

She grabbed the phone and put it by her mouth again.

"I'm about to come, Martin, thinking of you... oh yes, yessss..."

"Go on, Sarah, go, girl!" he urged.

She made no attempt to conceal her laboured breathing from his hearing or her shaking body from his sight as her orgasm gripped her.

She lay silent for a few moments.

"You still there, love?"

"Yes Sarah. That was... you were... amazing!"

"You do realise it was for real, don't you, Martin? Never mind my reasons, but you do realise I wanted to listen to you cum, and wanted you to see and hear me cum -- for real, no pretending?"

"Yes. And I believe you, absolutely."

"Martin, I'm going to take a shower now. Have you got a note of my number."

"You bet I have!

"If you fancy ringing me again... some time... we could do it again. If you liked." She felt strangely coy and foolish now.

"I definitely will, Sarah."

"Martin -- I'm not after meeting up with you. Sorry. But I'm more than happy to talk. and maybe to come here again for you to watch. If you wanted..."

"I'd love that, Sarah. Meeting would be... er... awkward for me, anyway..."

"Bye for now then, Martin?"

"Bye for now, Sarah. You really are a lovely lady -- as well as a... as well as playing the slut thoroughly and shamelessly. In... in the best sense..."

"Bye, Martin. You're sweet. Speak soon," she replied, and hung up.

She rearranged her clothing and walked to the window. She cast a final look back to his window, but he had gone. She closed the curtains and drifted off to sleep, a warm and empowered but illicit glow enveloping her.

12