Oh, What A Night

Story Info
Two lovers savor wine & each other.
1.8k words
3.94
20.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written by Don and Keri, to lovers separated by distance.

What I would really like to do with you, than go out for drinks, is to have some wine at your place. I would dance with you slowly there and for every glass of wine we have, an article of clothing would come off. I would love to have you in just your socks and panties, while I am just in my boxers. You would be able to feel me push up against you as we hold each other as we dance. Your arms would circle around my neck, as my hands would pull you tightly on your waist. Our eyes would meet and they would show the desire that we have for the other. Your lips would part and mine would lower themselves to yours as we begin our more intimate dance. Your hands gliding down my back....

I caress the back of your neck and your gorgeous tanned shoulders. You know how much your body turns me on... your strong arms envelop me and pull me closer. You slowly crouch down to meet my lips and press them gently to mine. I stand on my tiptoes and open my mouth to invite your tongue. I'm a little tipsy from the wine and with desire and I lean into you for support. You deftly hold me up, pressing your hardness against my tummy. You break our embrace and grasp my hand. You slowly lead me over to the bed where you have sprinkled iridescent glitter. You pick up a bottle of lilac massage oil and instruct me to lie on my back on the bed.

You glide gracefully to your bed. The glitter sparkles off the light seeping in your bedroom window from the full moon outside. You place your hands on your bed as you lay down to steady yourself. You are pleasantly drunk, as you can still taste the fruity bouquet of the wine. You feel me place my strong hands on you after I have warmed the oil so it is not cold for you. Running lightly over your skin, my hands begin to knead your shoulders and neck firmly. The lilac scent wafts through out the room infusing it with a summer time feel. My hands continue their delightful dance and descend to your lower back. Becoming a little firmer, I rub the small of your back right above your shapely bottom. You sigh, a sigh of deep satisfaction. You can feel my hand...

I can feel your hand making its lurid descent into my moist slit after making way over my bulbous firm bottom. You can't resist the heady scent of my sex. Your finger slides right into my tight pussy, slowly and surely as it has many times before. I gasp as the first knuckle enters me, my pussy aching for your hard cock. You push forth, to the second knuckle, and I squeeze my pussy muscles onto your finger like an intimate hug. I twist around to find your inviting lips as you slowly work your finger in and out of my dripping wet box. I can see your erection straining against the fabric of your boxerbriefs, and I long to set it free.

Your lips are the softest things ever to be kissed. You allow me to firmly kiss you as your breath continues to increase. Your tightness in your womanhood clenches upon the desired visitor. You can feel it move inside of you, rubbing along your wall, tingling your entire body. My shaft pushes against the cotton fabric of my boxerbriefs as your fingers glide across the covered length. You know how much I love your fingers to dance along the smooth skin of my cock. You know that I will do anything for your touch. You continue to kiss me, a dance between our tongues. Tasting the white zin reserve on my lips and tongue you decide to give me a special treat tonight.

We arrange ourselves on the bed so that I can remove your boxerbriefs with my teeth while keeping your fingers inside of me. You try to pull me into the 69 position, but I refuse to let you use your mouth on me. I tell you just to lay back and enjoy yourself. Your hand slips out of my pussy and you offer me your fingers slick with my juices. I lick them up hungrily and eagerly return to removing your boxers. I manage to rip them off of you to reveal your glorious member. I breathe lightly on the tip as I grasp the base firmly with my right hand. I let down my hair and let it brush against your cock and tummy. I can see how much you enjoy the feeling of my auburn locks dancing across your shaft and inner thighs. I press my erect nipples against the soft skin of your inner thighs as I take your cock between my breasts. You hand me the bottle of massage oil and I take if from you, dripping its contents slowly onto my breasts and your cock. You help me to rub it in to my tits and your cock so I can tittyfuck your cock properly.

Your tits sway in the air as you start to kiss my thighs. You can see my shaft getting harder out of the corner of your eyes. My cock feels slick and smooth from the oil that you so generously poured on to it. AS you lean forward, my cock spears between your breasts, rubbing the excess oil on your tits and my shaft to a new slippery sheen. You can feel my breathing get faster and more ragged. You feel your pussy ache for my long shaft, but you know you are going to have to wait. You want to feel me begin an orgasm using just your voluptuous tits and full lips and mouth. You smile, as you know that I have never had this done to me. You smile as you get to be the one person who will rule the hard muscular body beneath you. Your breasts, heaving from excitement, begin to slowly rub along my engorged shaft. As you plunge down, your nipples trail a line of fiery passion down my shaft and onto my tightening balls. Your lips kiss from my belly to the tip of my head. A quick kiss on it and you slide back up my shaft, kissing all the way.

The touch of my warm mouth on your shaft nearly sends you over the edge, and you tell me you're about to cum. I throw my head back and revel in the delicious feeling of your cum spraying onto my face and boobs. I begin to rub your issue into my skin, and you pull me close to kiss my neck and bite my nipples, tasting yourself on my skin. Luckily, your cock stays erect and I beg you to put it into me.

Oh, wow, you worked your magic once again on me. Your ownership of me is complete. You know it and so do I. My tongue runs all along your breasts, nipples, neck, and chin. I urgently kiss each line of my cum and then kiss your mouth, sharing the treasure I have found that you have brought to eruption. After each kiss, you hold my juice in your mouth, savoring its thick manly taste. Swallowing each time I kiss you, you feel the warm cum slide down your throat. You feel my cock rub along your thighs as I keep kissing your breasts. Their graceful beauty, a treat for anyone, is tenderly treated with kisses. I know what I am doing though. Each kiss brings my shaft closer to your pussy. You feel my bulbous head spread your lips apart as it slowly glides between your lips. Your clit, still in its hood, slowly stirs. You can feel me push father and farther between your pussy lips, but never going inside your body. Your wet vagina throbs and radiates the heat of your pleasure. Dripping wet, your lips continue to let my shaft in and out with no resistance.

Your arms tighten around my shoulders as you feel yourself begin to float. Your body, feeling my manhood, begins its quick trip to ecstasy. You rarely climax off the rubbing of a man’s cock. Rubbing like the tiny dildo you keep in your dresser drawer. This is so much better you think. You can feel the roundness of my head bump along your clit. Making you arch farther back, waves of pleasure start their deafening decent. Ripple after ripple of pleasure melds into surge after surge. Your orgasm erupts as moans at first but transcends into yelling out my name and gods'. You feel this orgasm like you have never felt one before. As it recedes, you collapse into my arms, feeling my hard thick cock, slide into your dripping wet pussy.

You flip me over and begin to enter me from behind. You know how much I enjoy you penetrating me doggy style. I love how your balls slap my ass with the force of your thrusting. I also love how you reach around me and fondle my tits and clit while banging me from behind. I cum again, quick and hard, and I feel your asscheeks tense up as you are about to cum. You let your load loose into my already dripping pussy, as I come to my third orgasm of the night. I'm spent, but your appetite is insatiable. You lay me onto my back, throwing my legs over your shoulders and you bury your face into my pussy once again, licking up your milky sperm. You reach up to kiss me, bringing me the intermingled taste of your cum and my juices.

"Babu!" you cry out. "Bring me our dessert. I am hungry for our dessert." Your request is answered in the sweet kiss that lovers share after giving to each other the most passionate night ever had. Our lips meet and my tongue darts into your mouth. My cum, your pussy juice, flow right into your mouth like I was serving it to you on a spoon. Your arms tighten around my shoulders as you keep me firmly locked in our embrace. My thighs continue to hold yours open as you lock your ankles along my calves. Your hands run their fingers through my matted hair as you savor our last kiss of the night. You feel me roll to the side and my weight leaves you and our kiss ends. You look into my eyes and see the thanks that I have for a wonderful night. I see in yours, the same thanks and mischievous spirit for what you feel for me.