O'Hare Academy

Story Info
School where students explore each other academically.
3.5k words
4.22
61.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

O'Hare Academy was not quite like other boarding schools. It was mysterious, hidden, and protective of its students in an unusual way. Uniforms changed yearly to match the age and maturity of each individual. Students took a variety of high level courses, calculus, Ancient philosophy, as early as freshmen year of high school. However, until the students graduate one grade, they are not told about any of the courses they will take the following year. It was a choice by the institution to enforce the elements of excitement and surprise of education. Older students were not to see or speak with younger students, and boys and girls had separate classes and could never see or speak to each other. There was, however an exception, senior year of high school, where the school does all it can to prepare its students for the world outside in every way shape and form. And at this point in time, the entry into the senior year of high school, our story begins.

Ariana pulled out the makeup starter kit for incoming senior girls. A black label across the lid of the box was embossed with the words, "The Guide to Real World Beauty- Recommended for Senior Students at O'Hare Academy". Ariana took about a second analyzing the box before tossing it aside. Alas first day of school, first rebellion. She reached over to a case of pills, which the school had instructed her to take every morning, starting two months before classes. She grabbed a glass of water and popped the pill in between her cherry lips, swallowing quickly. She grabbed her senior uniform from another box, a fairly simple outfit consisting of plain matching lingerie, a plaid miniskirt, and a navy button up blouse. She quickly threw on the clothes, grabbed a breakfast bar from her cupboard and opened the dorm room door into the hallway. Seniors had single rooms. This one benefit gave Ariana hope that senior year might not be as dreadful as she had heard.

Ariana looked down the hallway as students began heading towards the first class. The other girls had clearly made use of their kits, with rosy cheeks, red lips and dark eyeliner. It was as if they had been awaiting this day since birth. Ariana fought to hide her disgust, watching the other girls, clones, strut through the hallway, hips swishing in a figure 8 motion.

A friend, Lisa, from her earlier years approached her. "Hey, Ariana are you excited for first period? We have a class with the boys. Ooh! I can't wait."

Ariana tried not to roll her eyes. "Yeah, that should be cool."

"Why aren't you wearing your make-up? Don't you want to look good for the boys?" Lisa almost sung the last few words.

"Uh yeah, well it was optional and I'm lazy." Ariana had always been that type of student, not inclined to do anything that wasn't required. She tried to force a smile at Lisa.

"Oh well, I guess I understand that." Lisa drew her eyes to the floor, as if in shame. The two of them continued towards the class. Ariana walked ahead, in order to avoid another awkward experience. Secretly, she thought to herself about the boys, about the dirty fantasies she had had where some guy would throw her down, tear off her clothes and take every bit of her for himself. She imagined the two of them exchanging obscenities, her and some mysterious individual, and wondered what this first period would be like.

None of the students knew what first period would be. The girls entered room 215, which resembled a gymnasium. There, lining the walls, was a series of about 300 shower rooms with glass doors. A raspy voice blared over the intercom.

"Students, each one of you will receive a number. This is the room you will enter. Once there proceed to undress completely. Thank you." A scrawny man came by handing out numbers, 1 through 300. Ariana received number 228, proceeded towards her room and opened the glass door.

Approximately 20 minutes after the girls left their rooms, the boys proceeded to first period. They had simple matching outfits, grey slacks, and navy tops. James hurried to first period, running past the other boys, excited for his first class. He had a vibrant desire for knowledge. He raced through the hallway, half-listening to inquiries of his peers about first period.

The voices behind him echoed in the hallway. Every boy awaited the first day of senior year with heightened anticipation. "Dude, I can't wait to see the tits and asses on the girls."

"Fuck yeah man, I bet they're fuckin' hungry for us."

James ignored the comments of his peers, found his way past the others, and shoved through the door of room 215. His eyes widened upon the discovery. There, in front of him, were 300 glass doors. Behind each door a slender, fully developed figure propped herself against a ceramic wall. Is this anatomy? James thought to himself. This is a pretty awesome anatomy class. He thought to himself about how he wasn't much different from his peers, how he'd always wanted to fuck the hell out of someone, and make her beg him for more. Yet, he'd wanted it to mean something. The boys after him glanced over the glass doors with jaws dropped. James looked at the girls, with their rosy cheeks, red lips, and dark eyes. He felt a mild sense of disgust, greatly overcome, however, by arousal and desire.

He scanned each of their figures, trying to draw his focus away from the tits and asses, but he couldn't fight his own animal instinct. Each body seemed to be calling him. He could feel the heat and excitement from his classmates around him, all as focused on the figures as he was. The same raspy voice spoke over the intercom.

"All males, please select the stall with the woman you find most attractive. You will be getting to know this individual in a way you have not yet experienced with anyone."

James' facial expression showed his shock at the announcement. Some of the other students darted towards doors shouting as they went. "I call this one!" "I'm taking this slut!" Some, however, were just as surprised and nervous as James was. This was the first time he had ever seen a female classmate and a nude one at that. He paced back and forth across the floor, looking for some sign that one of these girls was the one he desired most, one that might mean something more than just any fuck. He tried looking for the largest breasts, or the tightest rear, but it wasn't enough. All of these girls had good bodies. There had to be something more.

He moved slowly across, passing his peers who exchanged awkward glances, and raised their eyebrows. He stopped when he passed Ariana's doorway. She hadn't propped herself in some forced position like the other girls. She merely sat on the floor, eyes fixed on the outside, as if she were observing her male classmates. Her arms and legs were folded covering most of the parts James wanted to see. Her face was clean, void of makeup. Her skin was flawless, perfect and olive. She had deep brown eyes that seemed to pierce him as James made eye contact. Then he looked at her legs, smooth and flawless. They were by far the best legs in the class. That decided him. He opened the glass door and stood in front of her, watching her glare back at him. He thought fear would have been a more fitting feeling, but all he felt was desire. He wanted so badly to see what gorgeous body was covered by those limbs. The loudspeaker blared again.

"Girls, open up and let your partners touch you. Men, feel free to remove your clothing. Explore each other." James tried to hide his stiff cock from Ariana. She stood up, proceeding to face him.

Ariana looked deeply into the eyes of the man who chose her. She would do as she was instructed to do, sometimes with bitter reluctance, yet somehow this time, she couldn't fight her desire. She found herself wanting this, wanting him. She watched him slide his shirt off over his head, the different muscles in his body tensing as he moved.

"What's your name?" Ariana spoke quickly and turned away, glancing down as if something lay on the floor.

"I'm James, and you?"

"Ariana" she replied shortly. She lifted her eyes again to watch him undress, focused on his every movement. It was all very new to her. "Can I touch you?" She asked him, almost scared as if he might say no.

"Yeah. Of course." She pressed her hand to his chest and felt it emanating heat. She pressed her face to him turning her head slowly, to rest her lips against his chest. He responded, sliding his fingers through her hair and down her back. The touch sent shivers down her spine.

She pulled back and looked up at him. "I've never felt like this before."

"I know." James' voice was strong and warm. "Neither have I." He lifted her head in his hands and pressed his mouth to hers. Trembling, Ariana surrendered her mouth to him. She opened and kissed back, slow at first, but gradually becoming more violent and passionate. Then, stepping back, she took his hand. She slid it over her chest, pressing it hard to her.

"Oh Jesus, James, please squeeze me." He followed her request, tightly grabbing her breasts.

"You have really nice tits, Ariana." He moved his lips over her nipples. "They're so hard. Are you excited for me?" He began to suck on them, feeling the texture with his tongue and pulling her tight nipples into his mouth. Ariana moaned in response.

"Okay, holy shit. Wow. Wait stop. I want to feel your cock James." She was worried she may have come on too strong and found herself relieved when his eyes widened and he took her hand, guiding it down over his abs and pressing it hard against his dick. She could feel it throbbing under her hand, as if it was begging her to do naughty things to it.

"Wow, it's really hard." She wrapped her fingers around it, gently stroking, caressing every vein, every inch of flesh.

"God, Ariana, please don't stop touching it. Can you grip it tighter?" She looked at him, lowering herself to her knees, still maintaining focus on his eyes.

"James, do you want me to put my mouth on it? I want to taste your hard cock and savor it in my mouth." She looked up to him, as if begging for it.

"Christ, yes. That would be.." Before he could complete the sentence Ariana took her lips to the head, kissing and sucking all around. Secretly she had always wanted this, indescribable pleasure under her control. She could hear James breathing heavily.

"Have you done this before?" There was breath and space between every word.

Ariana pulled off, continuing the motions with her hand. "No, but I've always wanted to. I love the way your cock feels. I need to taste more of it."

"Well uh, if there's anything else you think of that you want to do, you can do that too. Just letting you know" Ariana smiled coyly, feeling a sense of self satisfaction. He barely finished his sentences as Ariana moved down forcing down as much of it as she could. Ariana proceeded to suck, deep long strokes, feeling his cock stiffening in her mouth. She could hear his breathing, deep and heavy, in rhythm with her movement. She pulled back off.

"Why did you stop?" James looked as though he'd been shot.

Ariana smiled. "My mouth is a little tired. I've never done this before. I hope that's okay. Is there anything you want to do to me?"

At that moment about 10,000 thoughts ran through James' head. Hell yes! There are a ton of things I would love to do to you. He thought for a moment, going through everyone of his dirty fantasies.

"Of course that's okay. And yes." He leaned close to your ear. "I want your pussy to beg me to touch it and do everything it wants." Ariana gasped in response which set him off. He put one hand on her ass, and one on her inner thigh, and proceeded to press his lips to every inch of her perfect skin, starting just below her ear. Then he slid his tongue over her chest, while teasing her by gently grazing his hands towards her inner lips but skimming over them as she shivered, repeatedly whispering "not yet".

"James, please. I need it!" His lips were at Ariana's stomach. He ignored her whimpering and continued to tease her. He loved hearing her beg and plead. She forced her hips out, offering herself, begging to be pleased. He continued the soft strokes with his hands on her inner and outer thighs. Her warm juices ran down her thighs and over his hands as his mouth continued towards the sweet spot producing the moisture. He finally reached it, and could feel the warm wetness against his face. Sliding his tongue over the edges, he felt her trying to force more of herself in his mouth and loved it.

"No, not yet, little pussy. You need to earn it." His tongue playfully danced over her, occasionally touching her clitoris, which made her squeal and squirm. He could feel it, all hard and swollen under his tongue. It was crying out for attention. He finally pressed his tongue to it and with long strokes, he continued back and forth over it, occasionally flicking it or sucking it. Ariana's body stiffened and pushed out against him.

"You going to come for me, little pussy?" Ariana cried out, bucking wildly against James' face. He continued to flick and stroke her clit with his tongue, as Ariana bit her lip in submission. His index finger made its way into the wet hole, forcing Ariana further into ecstasy. "Let me know when you're going to come. I want you to come hard and long for me so that I can shove my dick into your coming pussy ok? And I want you to beg me to put my dick into your little cunt, okay?" Ariana rapidly nodded, as if fighting to force out the long held back orgasm.

"Oh, ooooh! Now, now! Fuck I'm coming so hard for you James!! Please give me your cock! I fucking need it so bad!" At that instant, James raised himself and forced his cock into the wet, throbbing hole that pleaded for his entry.

"Oh god yes, come all over my cock!"

Ariana felt him forcing his dick into her, with slow hard strokes. She could feel her body, involuntarily clenching him, as her legs shook uncontrollably. She held him for support while savoring those first moments of having a real hard dick inside of her. He had her pinned to the wall by her shoulders as he forced himself in and out of her. Attempting to catch her breath, she tilted her head back on the wall forcing her body into an arch to be penetrated deeper.

James moved his hands to her hips, pulling her closer, as if trying to force in every last millimeter of his dick. She could feel her pussy quivering around him. She wanted to take it all, and proceeded to lift a leg around him to give his cock full, uninhibited entry. She felt him slowing and stopping momentarily, pulling himself out of her. She tried to hide her disappointment at the delay. He pulled her mouth to his, and sucked at it, pulling her sweet nectar. She surrendered fully, wanting to be taken entirely by him.

"Here, turn over." James flipped her around. "Can you support yourself on the wall? I'm going to pound your pussy now like a jackhammer, so do you have enough support?"

Ariana wanted his dick back right now more than anything. "Yes. Yes! I'm fine. Just give me your hard cock again!" She arched like a cat and spread her legs to welcome him. As his cock re-entered she felt herself moan with ecstasy. She couldn't believe how deep it went this time. "Oh my god! How are you so far inside of me?" She tilted her head back and felt the moans leaving her almost involuntarily.

"You're just letting me in more. God, your pussy is tight." He began to violently force himself in and out of her, watching her breasts heave with his every force. She clawed the wall, trying to intensify the feeling inside her, the cock pounding away at her now deflowered pussy, and then pushed herself back into him, begging him to give her everything he had. She felt him repeatedly slam her, until his cock slowed back to soft, smooth strokes.

"If I continue like this I'll finish. Let's do this a little longer and then I want you to ride me. I want to come with you on me ok?" Ariana found herself nodding again, just wanting him to push harder.

"James, can you force it in more, and harder?" He barely said anything, except letting a small grunt out, as she felt the sheer uninhibited force of his body slamming into her, slow and hard, as his balls slapped against her now very sensitive clitoris. She yelled out in ecstasy.

"Like that?" She could hear the pride in his voice as he continued to make her moan and push back against him like a bitch in heat. After a few more thrusts, he stopped.

"Okay let's switch." He lay down on the floor and pulled her over him, grabbing and sucking her tits while she positioned herself comfortably. She tried to force his cock inside her again but he held it back with his hand.

"Uh uh, what do you say first?" She looked down at his sneaky smile with uncontrolled arousal and desire.

"Please, please! I need your cock so bad right now. My wet pussy needs to be filled!" Her eyes locked on his, anxiously awaiting his reentry. He kept her waiting a little longer before shoving himself in at a surprise moment. Her eyes widened in sheer bliss. Ariana clung tightly to his shoulders as he tried to buck her off of him, the force making the elastic domes of her breasts dance wildly. She clung to him tightly, forcing her tits into his face when he nearly threw her off. He pulled her back down, and she could feel the texture of his hard dick every time he reentered.

"I want to feel your hot load inside me James!" She felt him thrusting himself further and harder into her, forcing out the long awaited orgasm. James pulled her down hard as he thrusted violently and deeply into her. Her body trembled from his sheer force. "Fuck! Jesus! I'm coming, Ariana". She felt him force himself inside her as the hot, thick liquid filled her inside, all through her. She watched his head roll back, and his eyes close as he arched himself into her, forcing every bit of ejaculate inside and up. The hardening forcing motions of his cock sent her into uncontrollable and heightened arousal, pressing herself back down against him. It felt like an endless load, filling her entirely, the warm liquid, leaking over her thighs, continuing out in hard fast spurts until finally slowing to a finish.

Exhausted, Ariana lifted herself off of him and rested her head on his shoulder. He stroked her hair with his hand, lightly.

She turned to face James. "That was fucking incredible." He smiled back.

"Yeah, it was. Do you think you can walk?"

"No."

"Yeah, I know. Me neither." A few more minutes passed as the two of them lay there. The voice then blared again over the loudspeaker.

"I hope that has been enough time for exploration today. There will be many, many more opportunities this semester. Please get dressed and proceed to second period."

James watched as Ariana grabbed a box of tissues on the wall and wiped herself. "Here you go James." She tossed him the box and proceeded to get dressed and prepared to leave. She stood there clicking her foot. He tried to hurry figuring she was waiting for him. He stood up to move ahead of her, trying to hide his disappointment at the period being over.

"James, wait!"

He stopped and turned around to look at Ariana. "Yeah, what?" She pulled herself to him and kissed him. Relieved, he kissed back, holding her soft shoulders to him.

"So you maybe wanna be partners again?" She looked up at him meekly.

"Hell yes!" He felt a little warm sensation as she smiled brightly at his response. He watched her skip off to 2nd period, almost tempted to do the same himself.