Oil & Water can be Mixed

Story Info
Two girls find themselves controlled to try new things.
2.7k words
4.05
25.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,732 Followers

They always say you meet the nicest people in the strangest places. This story was inspired by a conversation I had with a lovely vampire called Karen Nightingale who I met in a chat room. Originally I was going to put this in erotic horror, but having read it have decided it sits better in mind control.

**********

The two girls stared at each other as they walked up the separate paths of the huge country house that had been separated into two semi-detached units. Forced together by their fathers working in the same isolated location, they were to be neighbours in a house that seemed to be right out of a Gothic horror story. Though, by the looks on their faces, they each thought the other was their own personal horror story come true.

Maddie stood on the path, her tight shorts showing the lower third of her ass cheeks, with a tight top on that made her pert 34B breasts look bigger than they were, swearing like a trooper. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," she yelled, brushing a strand of her short blonde hair from her face, "thought you said there was internet in this stupid fucking place?" as she waved her smart phone round desperately trying to get a signal.

"There is dear," said her mother, trying to look apologetic to her neighbour for her daughter's mouth, while at the same time, trying to get the movers to stop staring at her 18 year old daughter's body, and focus on the task at hand of moving their stuff into the house, that would be their home for the next 6 months.

**********

Josephine felt herself blush as she heard her neighbour swear, and pulling her cardigan tighter round herself, she hurried into the house behind her mother. Josephine was like a younger image of her mother, the same mousy brown hair pulled back into a tight bun, the horn-rimmed glasses hiding bring eyes.

The place they differed was Josephine was considerably smaller than her Mother's sizable girth though at 5'6" she knew she was already starting to carry a few extra pounds. This meant that she was developing an ample 36C bosom, which she hid under shapeless garments, to avoid the embarrassing stares of boys. Although she had turned 18 just a few months before, she had yet to kiss a boy, and wanted to stay chaste until she met the right man to marry. Tutting to herself, as she resolved to starve before church on Sunday to shed some weight, she hurried upstairs to find her room.

Josephine was fascinated by the big 4-story house with a full a cellar, and spent hours wandering, investigating the old rooms. Although it was a fine summer day she was content to explore the old house, and came upon the attic room, which was always firmly locked, and neither she nor her mother had ever found the key. It had become almost a ritual of Josephine's, to climb to the very top of the house, try the attic door, and then look into every room on her way back down to the main floor. To her surprise, on this occasion as she touched the attic door handle, the door slowly opened, revealing a vast attic cast in shadows.

She stepped into the attic, biting her lips so as not to scream at spiders, Josephine searched in vain for a light switch. She felt cold as she moved about the room, like there was a chill in the air, despite the warm sun outside, and the attic seemed to occupy more square footage than the rest of the structure of the house.

Josephine heard a voice vaguely in the distance, and with a puzzled look on her face, followed the sound to find the source. All of a sudden, a chill wind rushed over her, like someone had stepped on her grave. She jumped at the sensation of a hand on her shoulder.

Reaching to her should, to see if there were actually a hand, she heard that same disembodied voice whisper, "so you will be oil, now we need water and I will make them mix." With that she fled from the room with the attic door slamming shut behind her when she reached the landing. To her surprise, when she tried the door it was now firmly shut and locked. Confused and muttering to herself, Josephine wandered back downstairs.

**********

Maddie cursed and stomped round the house, holding her phone to the air, like it was some form of beacon. As always, her search for a decent signal would involve wandering around the entire house, trying to catch the briefest of signal, so she could send the latest selfie to her friends back "in civilization," as she called it.

Higher and higher, she climbed the staircase, which mirrored the floor plan of house next door, until she reached the attic door. The signal bar on her phone showed the weakest of signals, as she held it against the door. Pushing at the door, she was surprised to feel it give way, and she fell into the dusty attic. Sneezing and brushing at her clothes, she turned to leave, but stopped when she saw four full bars on her phone, almost sobbing with joy at finally finding a signal. She picked up her phone and typed, "whoa look at this creepy attic in the horror house," before posing to take a selfie. Maddie felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up as she looked at the screen to see the image of a woman standing behind her, just beyond the shadows. With a yelp she spun round to confront the intruder and felt her blood turn cold as she stared into an empty space.

Maddie's heart raced in her chest and she felt a small trickle of urine run down her inner thigh, as she turned back and looked in the screen again to see the woman's face was there again. Her throat felt tight as she heard a voice that came from the woman, yet at the same time seemed very far away, "so you are the water." Maddie was confused by the words, yet on hearing the voice, she felt herself relax, and her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Strip!" commanded the voice, and Maddie found herself complying without thought. She removed item after item, until she stood naked and alone in the loft.

Maddie felt like she wasn't in her own body, but as she looked around, she was clearly alone in the attic, yet the image of the woman remained in her camera phone screen. It didn't matter which way she turned, the woman remained in the screen, yet not in her sight.

Suddenly, like being snapped out of a dream, Maddie shook herself, was shocked to see that she was naked. Blushing deeply, she quickly re-dressed and bolted for the door.

**********

That night, Josephine tossed and turned in her bed, as she could not sleep. The comforter and bed sheets had been discarded to the floor and her thick ankle-length flannel nightgown was all that covered her. A thought passed through her mind suggesting she should take off her nightgown. She sat up in bed horrified by the thought, as she couldn't even think of being so shameful as to be naked, unless it was to get changed. Josephine knelt at her bed, grasping her rosary, and prayed for help, as she felt first a cold chill, then the sensation of warmth.

"What's wrong with being naked?" the voice whispered from far away, "after all, we were made in his image."

Almost sobbing, yet in a trance, Josephine stood and pulled the nightgown over her head, standing naked in the moonlight, which poured in through the nearby window.

"Show," the voice whispered, and Josephine moved slowly to the window, and looked out into the pitch-black night. "SHOW,'" the voice hisser louder and more firmly, and to her shame, Josephine pressed herself against the glass, flattening her breasts and pubis against the full-length window. She wanted to tear herself away and run and cover her shame, but Josephine seemed nailed to the spot, unable to move.

Her heart nearly stopped when she heard the next word, "touch."

Josephine knew this was wrong, a sin, yet as if moving of its own violation, her hand crept across her belly and down between her legs. Still staring into the darkness, she parted her pussy lips, touching herself for the first time, for something other than to wash. To her horror and shame, her fingers felt pleasurable, as they slowly traced her pussy lips, which to her surprise were wet with her juices. Lost in a trance, her fingertip sought out her aching clit and opening her legs slightly, Josephine touched herself in a steady rubbing movement.

Arching her hips towards her hand, in what she knew would appear to any passer-by as a brazenly lewd display, she was thankful that the room was dark. Just as that thought ran through her mind, she was shocked to find the room bathed in light, her body now silhouetted like some form of sex show, as she rubbed herself more frantically. To her shock she felt her finger slip deep inside her, and she winced slightly at the sharp pain, and then started to finger fuck herself emphatically.

Soon one finger was joined by a second, and Josephine sobbed with shame, not only for what she was doing, but also for the pleasure she was feeling, and the tingles all over her body. Gripping her clit with the fingers on one hand, Josephine stood bent legged, as she came over the fingers driving in and out of her soaking pussy. Staggering in post-orgasmic bliss, she fell to the bed and slipped into a deep sleep, hearing faintly in the distance, "the oil is ready."

************

Maddie lay on her bed flicking though some of the pictures she had stored on her phone. Naked, she was touching her pussy lips with the head of dildo she had sneaked into the house, imaging it was the cock of the last stud she had fucked. On the screen was a picture of a cock, she forgot the name of who it belonged to, but it was standing tall and proud, with a drip of pre-cum just dangling off the end.

Maddie swiped to the next picture and screamed in shock at the image that appeared on her phone. Two women, locked in an embrace, their fingers pushed into each other's pussies. "Oh my god! That is so wrong," squeaked Maddie, not knowing how that picture had gotten into her phone. She swiped again, recognizing the picture of a heterosexual woman sucking a hard cock. Maddie licked her lips and imagined she was sucking that cock. As she swiped again, her eyes widened in shock, as she saw two women on a bed, this time one had her head buried between the other's thighs, clearly licking at the other girl's pussy.

"Gross!" exclaimed Maddie, and deleted the picture in a flash, cursing how such weird lesbian stuff had got there.

The next picture was much more enjoyable to Maddie, as it showed a woman sliding down onto the hard cock of the man she was riding. Maddie had moved to her knees, and closed her eyes, while pushing herself down onto the dildo, imagining the man in the picture was underneath her.

Dropping the phone to the bed, Maddie gripped the dildo with one hand, and her nipple with the other, and began to slowly ride the rubber cock. A cold chill filled the room, and Maddie opened her eyes to find the images on her phone screen changing, without her touching it.

The previously deleted picture had reappeared, the one woman licking at the other, and Maddie found she couldn't move. To her shock, she couldn't drag her eyes from the screen, as a series of pictures showed the woman being licked and fingered. It slowly dawned on Maddie that the girl in the picture, who was being bought to an orgasm, was in fact herself.

Terror gripped Maddie, as she knew she had never been sexually involved with another woman in her life, yet here was her own face starting back at her from the screen.

Maddie tried to remove herself from the dildo, but found that each time she moved up, an unseen force would push her back down, forcing her to ride the rubber phallus faster and faster. Maddie tried to close her eyes, but they were stuck wide open, and as the lesbian scenes flashed on her phone, she stopped being repulsed, and found herself being turn on even more. Suddenly with a stifled moan, she felt herself flood onto the dildo, coating with copious amounts of her juices. Now when she tried to move, she found she could, and slid the glistening dildo from her body.

Before she could drop it to the floor to clean later, she heard the voice from a million miles away command, "suck it."

Maddie balked, she had never tasted her own juices or that of anyone else of her own sex. Sure she had blown a few guys and they had done oral on her, but they had always brushed teeth afterwards before kissing. Now this voice was telling her to suck her own dildo. "No fucking way!" she thought.

To her horror, she found that her hand had already moved the dildo within inches of her lips, and while she didn't want to, she opened her mouth and started to suck on the dildo. She found her essence to be strong, and to her surprise actually liked the taste. Sucking and licking enthusiastically, she cleaned every drop of her juices from the dildo. Once the dildo was clean, she dropped it to the floor and fell into a dead sleep and hearing a voice in the distance, "and the water is ready as well."

**********

The following day both girls awoke at the same time, in their respective bedrooms, just as dawn was breaking, and both blushed, as they remembered what they hoped had been a terrible dream, a nightmare in fact.

Maddie looked down at her phone, and her breath caught in her throat, as she saw a picture of herself, with another woman's entire hand clearly wedged inside Maddie's pussy. Instead of being horrified, Maddie found herself flicking at her clit, as she swiped through the rest of the pictures.

Josephine decided it must have been a dream as she stood, but then realised she was naked. Bending quickly, she swept the nightgown off of the floor and tried to pull it over her head. She screamed, as if the cloth were burning her flesh, and threw the nightgown across the room. Grabbing her robe to cover her nakedness, she felt the same burning sensation, as soon as the cloth touched her body, and discarded the terrycloth garment as well.

Both girls felt the same chill and heard the same word, "outside," and like two zombies, both girls moved to their adjoining back gardens. In a trance they walked to the communal patio area that sat between the yards, a wonderful feature that the builder could not bear to separate.

Meeting at the stone bench, they embraced and kissed passionately, their tongue delving deeply into each other's mouths, like snakes seeking a morsel in a dark, moist cave. Their hands roamed over each other's young bodies, touching flesh, caressing, tweaking, until finally they found each others soaking pussies.

Basking in the first rays of the morning sun, Maddie pushed two fingers deeply into Josephine's pussy, as Josephine did the same to her. Supporting each other with their free hand, they sucked faced and finger fucked, their moans and groans of pleasure filling the breaking the silence of the dawn.

Just as the girls screeched in simultaneous orgasms, the back doors of both houses flew open, and they saw their parents standing in their respective doorways. The parents squinted in the early morning sun, and stood shocked, with open mouths, as they witnessed the debauchery in front of them.

Maddie's father tried to pull her way, but she just snarled at him, like a rabid dog, before dropping to her knees and feasting on Josephine's pussy, like a woman possessed. Maddie's mother squeaked in protest, then in horror, as Josephine dropped to the ground, and twisting herself around, locked into a 69 position with Maddie, both girls oblivious to anything or anyone around them.

Vaguely in the distance they all heard a chuckle, as an ominous voice whispered, "See oil & water does mix."

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,732 Followers