Oilfield Cheating Saga Redux

Story Info
Another cheating wife story.
8.8k words
68.6k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
532 Followers

Author's Notes: This is a cheating wife story. It could also qualify as a Romance story. The usual warnings apply: No one will get a hard on or the sweats reading my stuff. I state my own POV and all errors are mine. I try to answer all cogent feedback, good or bad, but lately, so much has been coming and time is short so forgive me if I miss you. Thank you for reading my submissions, and especially thank those who mark them as a 'favorite.'

As for this story, it is a return to the oilfield which is now on hard times (opposite the let-the-good-times-roll setting for my 10/02/14 submission, 'Tragedy in the Oilfield') One womanizer character in this story, Billy Waller, was also in my first story. Again, I don't read Anons as I only have time to scan them.

Hope you enjoy the story, dear readers.

Oilfield Cheating Saga Redux

The daily headlines scream that the graph of government manipulated oil prices on the global market are a sawtooth downward plot. What the news omits, however, is the tragedy of personal lives that accompany the decline of oil prices. Almost daily there are Layoffs, Chapter 7s, bank failures, street violence, etc. because of the artificially induced oil price craziness. Worst of all there is an unspoken but felt anger at politics and the get-rich politicians and their 'corporate' cronies as the architect of their misery for manipulating markets for personal financial and political gains at the expense of those working in the energy industry. Mrs. and Mr. Jenny and Alton Lott, Mary Schultz, and Billie Waller are examples of such oilfield residents caught up in the unspoken but ongoing outrage even though they are barely aware that they feel anger so far. Tonight three of the four are enjoying themselves at the Magic Spur, a giant C&W nightclub that bills itself as 'We have the largest dance floor west of Ft. Worth.'

Both Mary and Jenny had graduated from the local consolidated high school and played in the marching band. The absent Alton had been a star football player, and sometimes he rode on the band bus to away games making out with his 'steady,' Jenny, on the bus ride. Mary, who was not a looker like her best friend, had been close friends of the two sweethearts, Alton and Jenny, since elementary school. The brainy girl never 'went steady' herself, though she dated. Unspoken and never admitted to herself, the not-so-pretty Mary Schultz silently carried a torch for Alton and refused to extinguish it by falling for someone else.

Tonight in 2015, Mary and Jenny, were employed by the same oilfield servicing firm, working as accounting technicians. They plus two co-workers were enjoying happy-hour at the Spur. The working-leader Tech, Mary, and her three team members were engaged in girl-talk. Jenny Lott left their table when asked to dance the Texas-Two-Step with Billy Waller. Their two bodies became glued together before the first revolution around the huge dance floor was completed. It was an early summer night as the recorded music played and everyone had the best time they could have under the circumstances.

In the late 1800s, Russian immigrant giant and strong Gandy-Dancers for a railroad construction company set up camp in the Permian Basin and named it Odessa - after the Russian city. Six generations later one descendent of those track-workers was Billy Waller. He was a regular at the Spur. The reputation of this mean giant's sexual prowess was widespread -- he was known as the roughest of the tough oilfield roughnecks and assumed that any woman he wanted was available to him -- and they usually floated around him in a cloud, hoping to be noticed. He sported a pipe-like cock that was the talk of many party chicks in West Texas. Feared? No, but don't insult or start a ruckus with him. He could still beat any two men's asses at once when the need arose.

But, uncharacteristic of giants, Waller was also a natural dancer because he was born with a sense of rhythm and remained yogi-like flexible even into his 40s. His muscles were a result of hard work with fracking, drilling, casing and work over crews over the years, and were so developed until he moved his 300 muscular pounds around much as a cat walks. Women clamored to dance with the six feet eight-inch 'gorilla.' His target de jure, however, was Jenny Lott, mainly because he had learned that her husband had moved out of the area for work when his company closed. Also, Jenny had earlier played coy and then ignored Billy. But tonight, she finally agreed to dance with him.

The dance hall had changed during the energy industry slow down. Falling beer and cover-price sales had even touched the Magic Spur. For example, recorded music played - rather than hired musicians, chips replaced peanuts as bar munchies, and several staff persons who thought they were on career track jobs had been laid off. The Spur's customers were equally affected, and a low-level, mostly unspoken, sense of anger mixed with fear-of-the-future pervaded the usually alive and robust C&W nightclub atmosphere of penny-pinchers -- e.g., The special-of-the-week draught beer became the most popular beverage sold.

Jenny Lott was a 'West Texas Girl' through and through right down to her painted toenails. Her sparkling blue eyes that always seemed like they were about to cry, shoulder-length blond hair and a Number-Ten proportioned frame made her the quintessential sexually attractive woman - especially when she was on the dance floor sporting her sexy cowgirl boots like tonight.

Jenny's striking appearance had made her a favorite even in high school, ten years ago and she promptly married her steady, Alton Lott, after graduation. He fathered her two children in rapid succession. After trade school, Jenny found a job at once and became an entry-level accounting technician. She had worked for the same wireline company ten years as her only employer since entering the job market.

As the 'gorilla' was holding her body to his this night, Jenny felt angst that her girlfriends watched. That made her recall with embarrassment and regret that two and half years ago she had what she thought was a very secret affair with the CPA accounting head of her company. However, in short order, the entire office staff learned of their 'hot meat insert' lunches. Ultimately the CEO reluctantly let the CPA go with the admonition, "Leroy, managers ought to keep their pants zipped at all times in the presence of staff, and you might write that in the palm of your hand for when you start your next job." Jenny was unaffected in her company by the incident.

Mary Schultz, the high school friend of both Alton and Jenny, had accidentally learned and documented the once 'clandestine' office affair of the CPA and Jenny. She promptly passed the information with proof on to her friend since childhood, Jenny's husband. Alton immediately separated from his wife and their children as well and moved back to his parent's house in the country. He did continue to support and visit his children and keep up their house financially while they were living separately.

Mary Schultz had, at the time of her two best friends' schism, had not been dating as she was busy finishing a college degree as a part-time night student commuting to the campus. The Cuckold husband, who was her long term friend and the secret object of Mary's love, started spending most nights in a sleepover in bed with the childhood friend. The friends found that both physically and their respective views of what is is the real 'stuff of life,' coincided - unlike with Alton and his wife. The Cuckold enjoyed the fact also that when he and Mary got it on sexually, her orgasms were almost continuous and were of the spurting, and very appreciative kind - Mary had been his only squirter partner and Alton immensely enjoyed his sleepovers with her. They were naturally relaxed and lived 'in the moment' while in each other's presence.

Mary remembered one night when she and Alton were spooned together resting, "Even in high school, Jenny couldn't keep her knees together. I wish now I had made an attempt to tell Alton then, even though it wouldn't have done any good. Frankly, he was so much in love with Jenny until he wouldn't listen. When Mary and Jenny's estranged husband had their final round of sex after he had broken the news that he was reconciling with his wife, Mary had said, "I know you love Jenny, Alton, but she has a 'wondering eye.' So I am not giving up that someday you will return to me. Wives have a saying about Randy husbands, 'Trust but verify.' I suspect the same holds true for men whose wives have wondering eyes. Want to remain friends and for me to help you 'verify'?"

Alton propped up on an elbow and had looked carefully at her and asked, "Please, Mary. Would you do that, because if new residential construction slows down, I will be forced to move out of the Permian Basin just to find work, which means separating from Jenny and my children? Of course, I won't want to do that because I fear she will be a target for another womanizer. So not knowing whether or not she was fucking around would just kill me with uncertainty, after she dallied once with the boss CPA."

There had been silence as Mary enjoyed holding Alton in her arms for probably the last time since the man would be moving back to Jenny's and his home. She had said, "Yes, Darling. So let's remain close friends, but make our friendship completely hush, hush because I want to be the best friend I can be to Jenny as well if I am going to 'verify' for you! Please make love to me one last time before you leave, Alton."

Later, both were well satiated, and tears made their way down her cheeks as she watched Alton quietly gather his things and close the front door behind him as he left her. Mary had found herself falling in love with him hopelessly and helplessly during their six months together, but also was smart enough to grasp that the 'love of her life' just wasn't into her enough to give up on his cheating wife just yet.

!!!

During the separation, Jenny confidently relaxed in the knowledge that Alton loved her and that he would in time forgive and reconcile. So she had dutifully played the role of the proper single Mom for the entire period while they were separated. The estranged husband often came by and had dinner with his wife and children after driving from his Mom and Pop's old home place in the country. He would then motor to his sleepover at Mary's apartment just about the time she arrived home from her evening classes and spend the night. Jenny, sexually taunting him and making her body openly available, plus Alton's missing his children, and the financial hardship maintaining the two homes caused, finally 'drove them' back together. The husband had moved back in with Jenny after six months, and the couple had resumed their 'married life' 25 months ago before this night in the Spur.

The husband and wife reconciliation had been painful for Mary Schultz ever since the morning that Alton had walked out for the last time after a sleepover. She buried herself in her studies plus the work in the accounting department of the Wireline company where she had been an accounting tech since junior college. The Wireline Company CEO then advised her after he fired the CPA caught fucking a staff lady, "We need to cut costs, Mary. I won't hire a replacement for the guy who couldn't keep his pants zipped. I would like for you to take charge of the in-house accounting functions and deal with the CPA firm I have hired. Let's call you a working leader, and make sure your three staff members work hard and smart - I will depend on you because my plate is full because several of our jobs are in trouble. I can not afford to give you a pay raise right now but will put you on profit sharing. What do you say, Mary," as he offered her a key to the building and the security code?

"Yes sir," She replied taking the objects, "Thanks for the opportunity. I will move into his vacated office Saturday."

In the successive ten and twelve-hour work days around classes, Mary would stop and rub her temples and wonder, "What is Alton doing now?" In fact, she never stopped loving Alton, and even stopped dating other men because of no interest in the many, many come-ons she received, and the brutal work. Often she would drop by a favorite Mexican Restaurant and eat alone, counting her calories because she knew that stout and fleshy women were a turn-off to Alton. The late dinners - often past 9:00 P.M. - after twelve hours at her desk found her wistfully looking at couples sitting around her who often appeared to be happy as she dreamed of Alton becoming part of her life someday.

!!!!

Tonight at the Spur, Jenny Lott and Billy Waller had been dancing and remained on the dance floor with their bodies plastered together after a song ended. Another record started, and the two began dancing again. Jenny felt his huge cock through his oversize and unstylish blue jeans, and she was sweating in the the chilled room as she tried to press her body closer to Billy. She ached to feel more of his gigantic and legendary cock. As they danced, Jenny Lott fought Devils banging around in her head.

For example, she recalled, "After having my affair, I promised my husband, 'Alton, Darling, I love only you and I swear I will never fuck around anymore. And I felt like I believed that then - now look at me. Also, our children already have discipline issues, and my husband and I need to be together to educate and guide them. Now, here I am trembling with desire for this Rough Neck trying to feel more of his big sex organ. Something is terribly wrong with me or else I wouldn't lust after his 'public utility' Cock - what does co-worker Tina call him? Yes, a 'pump-cock' because he fucks like a pump jack going up and down." The two danced for a third song.

Alton Lott, Jenny's husband, had been a senior draftsman locally and worked for the largest Construction Group in Texas. The joint venture (JV) group had branch offices all over the state but closed the one in the oilfield since the new construction of any kind ground mostly to a halt when the oil prices collapsed. The regional manager invited the senior draftsman to transfer to their DFW area office and Alton remembered the RM saying to him, 'You read architectural sketches and quickly translate those to construction blueprints. Plus, you already know how to use our proprietary software applications we have in place. We don't want to lose you, Alton.'"

Enjoying a substantial pay increased the lonely husband left his wife and children and moved into a corporate apartment in Ft. Worth, Texas, while receiving a meal allowance. Alton drove the three hundred miles to and from the oil field once or twice monthly to visit his family. It was obvious to friends who knew Jenny's motherhood skills and who marveled at how much the distant father loved his children, that the youngsters were at risk of growing up to be mindless monsters.

In the oilfield tonight 300 miles away from Alton, Jenny was at the Spur with her girlfriends. She continued dancing with Billy Waller while feeling mixed emotions. She thought, "So much is at stake, and we almost have enough money so the children and I can relocate to DFW to be together. But, here I dance with and lust after this 'male pig.' Oh my God! Why does Satan make me do these things?"

As the current song was ending, Billy Waller stuffed a piece of paper into Jenny's Bra and said, "I want to fuck you, Bitch. Call me so we can get it on - the sooner, the better." He walked away, and Jenny pretended to ignore him and went straight to the ladies' room.

She sat in a toilet stall fighting with herself, "Should I open Billy's note to read it or just flush it while it remains unread. Maybe the 'once a whore always a whore' fable has some truth to it," she thought childishly, "and Satan wants me to read and commit his cell to memory." Jenny peeped at the paper and then flushed the commode and walked back toward her girlfriend coworkers' table where she had been sitting earlier. As she walked, she told herself, "I will not remember Billy's cell number by tomorrow," as she already struggled to forget it.

When she arrived back at their table, the girl Jenny considered her best friend, along with two other ladies, at the small table, awaited her. The three stood as she approached and her close friend since high school, Mary Schultz said, "Jenny, we were making bets whether or not you would go home with Billy Waller -- damn girl! You glued your body to his like you were trying to get into him though I am certain you only wanted to feel the 'log' in his pants." The three roared with laughter. Displaying a you-declined-because-we-might-tell-Alton look, Mary continued, "Poor me. His cull factor excludes me, so he has never even asked me to dance even though I am available 24/7! Blonds have all the fun. It appears that Billy Waller thinks I am just another cunt in need of cock but beneath his estimate of fuckable women. Lucky me, I would say!" But Billy is wild about you, Jenny, - and driven to get into your panties. Be careful, Girl."

Jenny replied, "Billy has lots of whores awaiting his notice, I prefer to think he likes me because I am a good dancer. Ha ha."

Mary Schultz was shocked that Jenny might have deluded herself into thinking she was a skilled dancer - she wasn't. But she continued to do a realistic job faking friendship with Jenny - for whom she only had contempt - because they both loved Jenny's husband, Alton. Still, childhood friendship ties are strong, and Mary had tried to help her close friend since junior high school, to bring order to her muddled mind - she wouldn't stop now. The healing process was ongoing. Mary said to Jenny, "You would be better off dancing with one of the drugstore cowboys who regularly asks you."

Jenny forced a smile and said to the three ladies, "They are so dull and predictable. Billy Waller is just a man, Girls, and no need to get excited about him anymore so than with any other man. I admit that his tall, muscular, and very hard body and windblown face has a particular attractiveness. But, I will not join the parade of women to his bed. He is not my type, and besides that I love my husband, and we continue to pinch our pennies until he can relocate us to DFW so our family can be together again. All hanky-panky is in my past now since I almost lost Alton over our former boss. I tell you girls, no more fucking around for Jenny."

Mary cynically raised her glass of draught beer and jokingly said because she had not believed a word Jenny had said, "So says the woman who just a moment ago had her body glued to Billy Waller -- the pump-cock of West Texas. I propose a toast to Jenny who will keep her knees together except in her husband's bed ha ha!" One of the others responded, "A cheer for Jenny who goes without cock for weeks at a time. Cheers Hear Here!"

!!!!

Alton Lott sat at his drafting table in front and a keyboard to his side in a Ft. Worth suburb, drawing the formal construction blueprints for a new apartment complex that would soon be going up. As new complexes were springing up like weeds, he noticed that his stack of source sketches grew because of so much new multi-family residential construction. He smiled because his time-and-a-half OT pay was sorely needed and his family would be joining him sooner than he had originally hoped. Currently, it was ten PM, and he was exhausted and needed a 'Tums for the tummy' because of the takeout food he had eaten earlier for dinner had given him a stomach ache.

Mary Schultz in Odessa, 300 miles away in the same time zone, frequently corresponded with Alton via text while she continued to be the best friend she could be to Jenny as they had agreed two years ago. Tonight she sent one such text as Alton yawned while reading it: "Four of us went to the Spur and drank a beer and danced some. Billy Waller put a full court seduction press on Jenny. He greatly tempted her - I could tell - but she left and picked up the children from her Mom's house. Later."

c1992w
c1992w
532 Followers