Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 02

Story Info
Swinging, grooming and open marriage.
5.9k words
4.04
31.3k
12

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues from Part 1 with every one of the group at the resort restaurant, with Carol and Sam testing their feelings as to how to progress. Maybe Sam is the least questioning, but is he thinking with his brain or other parts of his anatomy? And Carol looking at what future she chooses for herself and not one determined by Sam.

*****

The First Seduction

Amy, Hank's wife saw Carol heading to bathroom and headed her off for a quick chat before everyone moved to the disco.

Amy: Sorry we could not catch up during the shopping trip, but I needed to talk before we got into the disco with its blasting music. You just cannot hear yourself think in there and well, we all get somewhat physical in there and uh, distracted.

Carol: Ok. You guys are one great looking couple, so I assume you are not here for the first time. Would you please give me the gen on what goes on from now.

Amy: To be blunt when we move from the disco up to the suite in say one or so hours from now, absolutely anything goes subject to your own limitations and the word NO. Both Hank and I usually cut out part way through the night from the suite and return to our bedroom for some serious lovemaking. When you get in there will be poor lighting and it is a little difficult to get around as you navigate the bodies to find yourself and where and to whom you are heading. So you do organise that before you enter either at the disco or in the corridors on the way to the suite.

In the disco we get in some great dancing music and that place really rocks. Hank and I usually start together, but then others tend to cut in and we move around dancing with ourselves, the other girls and their men. Somewhat of an informal disorganised but well understood play event, where hands are wandering and we all get seriously horny.

We really want to get together with you guys and see where that may take us, hopefully in a full on session, if you are up to it. Sam is a seriously good looking guy with those drop dead looks and smile that gets you week at the knees. So what he like in the cot?

Carol: We are on our honeymoon here, with Sam having made the bookings. He is probably the more adventurous and I reckon he knew exactly what he was getting us in for when he organised this resort for our first nights as man and wife. Clothing optional signs everywhere needed. My guess is he is telling me something about our future and how he wants things over the next few years while we make up our minds about kids.

Truth is I think the world of Sam and will do whatever he decides is best for us. And if that includes swinging and maybe an open lifestyle, then fine but I would have loved to have been in on the decision making.

Look Sam keeps me well and truly satisfied if you know what I mean, so my guess is you are in for a great night if we/you can coral him.

Amy: And what about you Carol? Are you interested in that great big gorgeous hunk of a man called Hank, at least for the remaining time we have here? Have you ever swung before and are you interested in the um, gentler sex?

Carol: There are a number of men here that would have been on my list to "research" before I was married and Hank would definitely have been on that list. I assume you are hinting at whether I am bi; have never ventured down that path but in this place nothing is impossible it seems.

Amy: One thing is certain, if you get a guy like Hank between your legs and into that warm pussy of yours you are not going to let go for a long time. Hopefully we can spend some time as a foursome over the rest of the stay, but we better get going.

Carol: Yes, but part of the deal Sam and I have made is I ditch my bra before we go to the disco. So am off to the bathroom.

Amy: Oh great, sounds like an idea worth copying. I am right behind you. You may need some help with that dress.

Into the resort bathroom was really a luxuriant experience. But somewhat confined. With only the two ladies in there Amy took the opportunity to "help out". Amy unzipped herself and quickly discarded her demi bra exposing some mature and firm 38C cups, before helping Carol off with her dress. Amy moved behind Carol and undid the bra from the back and then deliberately moved her two hands around cupping Carol's boobs, moving the bra aside and off and began massaging Carol's nipples. Carol only had her nickers and sandals on but Amy's speed and manipulations caught her unawares, not that she complained. The girls turned to face each other and Carol began kissing Amy's boobs and then gentling sucking, while Amy continued her assault on Carol's nipples. After a few minutes of this pleasuring each other the mutual feeling is we need to do a great deal more of this later, but we better get out of here and out to the disco with our waiting husbands. Amy couldn't resist giving Carol a deep kiss with lingering hands as a last little effort before they rushed out the door to their men. Carol shook internally from that furious little escapade with a hidden OH-OH-OH, but had to recover herself as Sam came round the corner looking for her.

Carol had little time to think about what just happened and was that something more than a deliberate attempt at seduction?

The Disco

Amy and Hank led us out to the disco which was on the outside of the main building where all the rooms/suites were constructed. The night was brilliant with a cool breeze, a large moon embellishing a clear sky and the perfumes of all the ladies wafting.

The disco was really bopping, with resort guests enjoying the facilities with hoops, hollas and seriously great reggae style music. This looked like Sam and I are going to love this no end as we both love to dance and Sam gets a bit extravagant with his dance moves at times. Finding a table we dumped our handbags (containing key cards and bras) and headed for the dance floor. Needless to say Sam was in his element and while we had space the frills on my dress spun like dervishes and the pussy covered by the thin nickers was regularly exposed to anyone wishing to look. And there were plenty of lookers, particularly within the group. If the light was a bit stronger the wetness generated by Amy would have plainly on show.

The floor was adequate but as the resort guests flooded in got a bit cramped. Our DJ began running the occasional slow dance and Sam decided he needed to do some feeling out for Carol's attitudes by brushing his hand over my braless boobs and as he became more emboldened over my super wet pussy. While I stopped him from entering me via a side to the nickers, I whispered in his ear later darling later if you are still planning on going to that suite. Sam just smiled, guessing correctly that I was up for anything he had in mind.

Around 30 minutes in we had a break, needing more champagne or that devilish cocktail we were being fed in the restaurant. Sam returned with two cocktails and they did not even hit the sides going down. Talk about an alcohol kick. Amy and Hank fronted up with two extra champagnes and we went outside onto the balcony for a bit of fresh air. The sexual tension was there and pleasingly Sam was showing great interest in Amy's 38C largely disclosed boobs. We swapped partners for our conversation, while being close to our other halves.

The conversations started innocently enough and we became comfortable with Amy and Hank. Amy being forward moved the pace up a few notches.

Amy: You guys, apart from my hunk here are just the hottest couple. That dress of Carol's and those dance moves leads me to believe you guys are something special to meet and we would love to spend some time together tonight.

Carol's pussy trembled and Sam's dick just got harder and more prominent.

Sam: well you guys are seriously competitive in that scenario. Why don't I take Amy here off to dance floor and we can see what moves we can put on.

That left Hank with Carol sipping champagne and gazing into the night, each other's faces and wandering casually over their sensitive bodies.

Hank: Amy told me you on your honeymoon and Sam deliberately booked you guys in probably knowing that there would be group like ours here. Are you OK with this scene and how far do you and Sam want to go? Amy said you are dependent on Sam's decision, without going too much into your girlies conversations.

Carol: I get the impression that Sam knew exactly and had planned for this. I only hope he knows what he is doing but after tonight is over, we will know.

Hank by now was obviously appreciating the answers and he was moving closer and whispering suggesting he was sensitive to Carol's needs and would be respectful if things progressed. Carol dropped her head and saw Hank was displaying a rather prominent bulge in the groin region, she sheepishly lifted her head to his eyes and gave him a gently kiss on the cheek.

Carol: Is that thing down there as big as you said in the restaurant or were you exaggerating somewhat. Maybe you better not answer that. How about we finish our drinks and return to the dance floor?

Hank: No, probably no and yes. Let's go.

The four caught up on the dance floor, now somewhat constricted by the multitude of bodies and their gyrations. Forget about talking, that was impossible with the noise of the DJ. Those speakers were turned right up and the vibrations could be felt through your chest. With the alcohol kicking in and space so limited the hands had to go somewhere with the bodies forced tight up against each other's dance partner and the close others. Boobs, zippers, mini-skirts and frills were all fair game for the willing.

Sam was dirty dancing with Amy with his crotch forced up into Amy's rear and Amy was pushing back as hard as she could manage. His hands were under the dress through the gap opened by releasing her zipper down her spine. One was openly handling her breast and the other was between her legs, assumedly playing with her clit. There was no apparent complaint from Amy and Sam was having no end of fun. And that was with only ten minutes start. Amy was seemingly having her first orgasm of the night while trying to keep her scream down to a gentle OH-OH-OH, but with a deep smile of successful adventure completed. While turning around and probably giving Sam's member a bit of a workout through his trousers, she kissed him deeply and Sam was not objecting. Amy is one long tall blond gorgeous lady as far as Carol is considering and maybe there will be a sharing moment between them later.

Hank nodded to Carol in Amy's direction and implied what was going on. It did not need much imagination. They watched transfixed for a few minutes while the two went at it. Carol just opened her eyes wide and shrugged, like what else could she do anyway.

Hank was wondering how Carol would react. Carol just pulled Hank on to the dance floor and got up as close as she could basically eliminating prying eyes. Saying nothing she just lifted her arms high as if in dance move and slowly span around Hank. This lifted the bottom of her dress higher and her boobs into Hank's face line. What would any strong willed American man do? Get the face into those boobs and with the hands low one may as well start playing down there, no limits just play away. The alcohol had gone straight to Carol's head so she just left he limits at home and looked forward to what Hank may choose to do. As it turned out that was the really sensible option, because Hank turned out to be the man with the slowest deliberate and passionate hands that any woman would dream she may have as a lover. He slowly moved her pants to one side and began the gentlest manipulation of Carol's pussy that saw her juices running down her legs and pussy pulsating, heating up and exploding with considerable force. She keep her mouth closed and let the feelings subside slowly and deliberately throughout her body and down her legs where she started to tremble with appreciation.

Carol: Oh Hank that was just beautiful, that wife of yours is a very lucky lady. It's time you let me feel what other benefits you have to offer a lady like myself.

With that Carol slowly put her hands down her front and undid Hank's zipper. Her hands slowly entered the gap and found Hank was not wearing underpants. She also found Hank had not been exaggerating about his member. A tremble of future expectations went throughout Carol's body as the realisation of what she wanted at least once with in her young life could be achieved. Making love to a man who possessed a seriously long and thick penis. One that would well and truly stretch her vagina and delve deep into the love tunnel that could easily be an event she would always treasure even into old age.

Carol: Come with me outside into a nice quiet spot I saw early on the balcony. That thing of yours needs investigation and attention badly. Yes?

Hank did not need any further invitation as he followed Carol out into the cool fresh air and the dark confines of the balcony.

Carol immediately went down on her knees, pulled out that symbol and slowly went to work on its length with her mouth, her tongue, sucking away and trying to get as much down into her throat as she may be able. Hank just held her head gently and with apparent affection guiding her slowly towards his eventual cum. And when it did arrive it was soft, warm and significant filling Carol's mouth and then some with his sperm. She had no choice other than to gulp it down and lick of the excess for around her mouth, with one ginormous grin across her face as to what she had partly achieved.

Carol: Pardon me I just have to go to the bathroom to clean up.

Carol left with a smile and gave Hank you need to get back to me tonight so we can fuck my brains out kiss as she left him in the moonlight.

By the time Carol had recovered her composure and cleaned up the evidence, returning to the disco Carol found Amy, Sam and Hank waiting for her at their table. All seemed rather pleased with life and were chatting over a fresh round of drinks that Hank had bought. Carols awaited her as that devilish rum cocktail lingered on her lips and that return of the cool alcohol hit she craved.

Carol: Sorry but I needed a quick freshen up. I trust all is well here. How about we go outside for some fresh air and we can check the sea under the moonlight?

The four left with bags and relaxed outside on some comfortable chairs set up for the day activities. The drinks were sipped and you could read the minds, how do we get more of the same out of tonight and do we need to get involved with the others in the group.

In some ways their thoughts were answered when all the lights, music and pressure of all the people ceased. What just happened? No lights, no music, no nothing other than people streaming out of the disco onto the lawns.

The manager tried to be apologetic, but he just shouted to the assembled we just overloaded all the circuits and we have blown the mainboard, meaning all the electronic gear including keys to our room would no longer operate. We don't think this can be fixed properly until morning, so I can only invite you to enjoy this beautiful outdoors evening as you may.

So what do we do, we act like mature adults and look for our own solutions.

The Beach

Is it time for the experienced to step in?

Hank: How about we all go for a walk along this beautiful beach and if we get cold or no progress has been made with the main switchboard we go to our little bungalow that is at the beach front part of the resort and raid the bar fridge till it's empty. There is at least one cold bottle of champagne and plenty of miniatures to keep our interest for a few hours. We don't need lights with this moon and besides you probably cannot get into your room with your electronic card key.

No real choice here. The four meandered off down the beach with the resort totally dark. The moonlight was entrancing as it glistened on the sea and waves gently rolled in.

Do we want to go skinny dipping came up, answered with a quick why not. Can we think of anything more logical out here to do? The clothes quickly hit the beach and the four wandered off into the shallows starkers. The water was refreshing and warm, so eventually others from the group joined in a la natural. Frolicking was fine for a while and plenty of subsurface groping was more than welcomed. Hank was intent on his conquest of Carol and Amy was not going to let Sam escape her desires, their continuing interest not escaping the young honeymooners. The sand in the water started to interfere with the genitals, so a decision was made to go back to Hank' and Amy's bungalow and shower before continuing on with their drinking, socialising and adult activities.

As they four left the water they noticed that the other members of the group had moved back to shelter of the buildings, probably raiding the bar in the restaurant and the disco. Noise emanated from both regions along with the unmistakable sounds of groins against groins and the recognisable welcome cum.

The four passed the resort buildings and there was no light anywhere other than the occasional employee wandering around with tools and hurricane lights. One suspects this electrical issue is not an unusual event hereabouts.

The Bungalow

Hank: Ok let's head back to our bungalow, have a shower and get into some serious drinking to see in the sunrise on our veranda. The two honeymooners knew very well that that was likely to entail, so the question "how's your headache'", fine so "sounds like a good idea".

Hank: just in case we have a water pump problem with no electrics why don't we shower as couples and make it quick so we don't run out of water. Here are some towels for you guys, we will wait for you to finish and then we will dive in after you. No replacement clothes or covers were offered.

Carol and Sam were not really clothed, so it was seconds before they were soaping each other and doing a lovers pleasure together.

Hank and Amy quickly followed them and among plenty of suggestive comments ventured out into the fresh air still au natural.

Hank: it is so warm you don't need clothes so just come out with us, grab a seat and champagne that I poured for you on the bench there and relax and enjoy the peace.

There were four individual seats outside so they all just took it all in, including the moonlight bodies in front of them.

They consumed the bottle of champagne and a few beers the fridge supplied, with everyone feeling no pain.

Amy: Sam will you please come with me inside so we can explore what is left to drink and we can report back.

Sam and Carol knew that was Amy inviting Sam to start their lovemaking inside while Hank and Carol remained outside to do as they may. The honeymooners looked at each other and smiled. Sam rose and with a growing bulge headed inside for come what may.

Hank knew the plot so he moved chairs over next to Carol filling her glass with the remainder of the champagne. They drank and talked about the group and what it was all about, suddenly realising that Sam and Amy were still inside. Hank put his hand to his mouth suggesting they be quiet and gestured that Carol follow him inside. They walked stealthily and listened intently. In the main bedroom there are Sam and Amy doing a 69 spread out across the bed and participating with some energy suggesting they had become tired of the politics, so let's get into serious lovemaking and any form of fucking we can handle.

Hank again indicated with hand motions, we should go outside and leave them to their pleasures. So what could Carol do? Sam had clearly made his decision as to what level they as a honeymooning couple they were prepared to go to tonight. Carol had little choice, no room to go back to, no safe place to sleep tonight, no young husband to entertain her, so improvise and go with the flow and worry about the issues tomorrow.

12