Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol: Stay right there and hold that mood, I will be back.

Carol moved off Sam with her own juices flowing down her legs out of her pussy and arse, walking to her bedside drawers and taking out the loaner from Amy. Sam could not believe his eyes, around 10 to 12 inches long, thicker than Henry and black as the ace of spades. She moved up to Sam, handed him the dildo and looked at him suggesting it is up to him where he wanted to put that smooth tool of love.

Sam flicked the on switch, laid Carol on her back and began to play with the dildo around Carol's pussy, clit and slowly but surely entering Carol. In and out, spinning, up to her g spot, let it vibrate, more moans and more juices flowing. The dildo was worked in and up, getting to the point that it went to the cervix and through into her tubes. Carol could not lay still, she was constantly having little trembles and Sam was enjoying his teasing. They moved to a full 69 position allowing Sam to see exactly where to position the dildo and then his fingers and fist towards her arse. This form of DP was exactly what Carol had wanted all her sexually active life and she thrashed around on the bed, orgasming and eventually blacking out.

Leaving the dildo in Carol's pussy Sam rolled Carol over, put a pillow under her stomach and lifted her rear end to a position he could take advantage of her two holes at once in his eye line. He separated her legs and created the perfect V. Then realising he would probably never have such a situation arise again he grabbed his digital camera to gain some great shots for his very private library. Carol's head was slightly tilted to the side so he was able to get a full shot of her face, eyes closed as if in passionate bliss, but clearly it was Carol in the shot. Going around and taking multiple shots from every angle he could quickly achieve in his light, he finished with the camera at Carol's rear. Sam positioned himself at her rose bud and pushed slowly but firmly knowing that he had already loosened her for the final cum. His Henry entered and moved surprisingly quickly into Carol's depths. He put the camera down out of sight and out of actions way. This moment allowed him to think Carol is into this stuff and unless she is a major lover of sex and is a very fast learner, she probably has done this end before and maybe often. How come, as we have been together for 6 months as a couple and this is the second time we have done the arse together? Sam thought fine, that is for the memory bank and is useful news. The camera shots may be more useful than he first thought.

Carol began to stir realising what Sam had done and began to push back hard, eventually to the point of almost slamming herself against Sam's groin trying to get him deeper and deeper into her bowels. Carol turned her head around to see the action and opened her mouth as if to say OH! That lovely oval O was created. She wanted rough sex and she wanted it now? Another question for Sam or did it just open his opportunities? He was always brought up to believe in gentle caring sex for you wife and lovers, so why is she being so aggressive? What would have happened if there was another man or two here, would she have done all three, DP and threes up. Does that mean she may be in to multiples? Never would have thought that of Carol.

Harder and harder, deeper and deeper, smoothly and ever so erotically, Sam continued ploughing on.

Carol yelled out: Oh Sam, just fuck the shit out of me. So he did.

Never had Sam heard that from Carol before; another question? Obviously this lovemaking had opened up Sam's eyes about Carol, sex, love making and both of their needs.

Sam just could not last any longer and he blew his entire supply into Carol in one long gush that flooded her arse and flowed down the sides of Carol's rear end onto the bedlinen.

They both collapsed and let their breathing slowly drop while breathing deeply and taking in what had just happened. Laying there they both had thoughts that were very different.

Carols were, I need more of that sex and I now know I do love rough sex as well as Sam's caring love making. Hank's longer beast was stirring things up after all.

Sam's were, I have been rather an amateur at this stuff, Carol is more advanced than me and I am going to have to up the ante to keep her happy. I am going to have to protect those photos big time.

Sam: You really love sex don't you, big time? Lucky me.

Carol looked up and smiled and they both slept for a quick nap. Dreaming she thought, why did he use that expression? Have I heard that before recently at the resort? Who?

Carol broke the silence with: we need to tell Helen about our decisions.

Are you still happy about all we agreed?

Sam still breathing with passion: Yes

Carol: On the big party on Saturday night, do you mind if we get some more information and really understand what we may be getting ourselves accidentally or otherwise into that scene before we confirm that acceptance?

There was not much that Sam could add: Yes I agree, we need to know more about that party before we get ourselves into something we may not be able to extract ourselves from later.

Sam did think that after what just happened here only minutes ago, I really need to think matters through and maybe a chat with some of the guys in the group is going to be a great idea, in more ways than one. He could visualise Carol with three guys at once in all three holes after what her saw, so if he was comfortable with that vision and if that was going, on what would he be doing?

Carol dialled the number Helen had provided: Hi Helen, Yes to all you invited us to and the favour you sought, but do you mind if we leave open the party acceptance until Saturday morning while Sam and I have some other matters on our mind that we need to talk through.

Helen's answer was obviously brief and certainly OK by the group. The phone went click.

Sam heard what Carol said and wondered what was on Carols mind when she said we have other matters on our minds that we need to talk through. Any interesting afternoon or tomorrow was ahead?

Carol saw the camera on the side table.

Carol: Are you interested in some photos we can keep just for ourselves. Nothing over the top, but of us nude and holding each other. We cannot leave them on the chip you have in the camera, so do you have a spare?

Sam had a spare all-right.

Quickly exchanged Sam took some very tasteful photos of Carol avoiding the lower regions and hinting at the higher regions, by side photos, rear photos with Carol twisting and with Carol in her favourite items of negligees. He set up a mini tripod and managed the camera to get time lapse photos with himself cuddled up to Carol, hiding her breasts with his hands and her pussy by twisting at angles that did not show his favourite love spots and in the light chair facing the camera. He showed every photo to Carol and they agreed forty that they would keep as long term memories of their honeymoon together during their intimate moments. The unit provided excellent light and shade aspects for Sam to explore his adventurous side. Carol took the chip out and put it in her luggage and Sam returned the previous SD card into the camera. The camera was then put into the safe for protection as it not only contained some questionable photo shots, it was also a very expensive Leica. Sam needed that level of camera for his work and his experience in making it talk really showed.

It was time for a shower and to get ready for the barbecue.

The Pool Party.

Sam came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around and was greeted by Carol with a loving gentle kiss, plus a taa daa...

Carol: Do you like my new swimsuit that I picked up in town when went shopping? She said spinning around and flashing her model smile.

Sam knew his wife was stunningly beautiful, but in a swimsuit this brief and perfectly cut for her figure. There are no words.

Here was Carol is a yellow one piece suit. It was cut very high on each side exposing virtually all her buns bar the crack that had sufficient spandex to cover the important bits. There was no suit from just above her bum crack through to the tie at the top behind her neck. In the front it was high cut and pulled against her vagina exposing the slit as a clear shape. The halter style allowed a cleavage that started just above her navel but the suit covered most of her boobs while she did not lean forward. One thing useful to know was that it was a very thin material that clinged to Carol's skin ever so tightly leaving very little to the imagination. Once wet the suit was likely to seemingly disappear and Carol may as well be nude.

Sam: I have the most beautiful wife in the world. All I want to do is cart you off to bed and make you mine for the rest of my life.

Carol: Well just keep that thought at the forefront of your mind, because over the next couple of days I get the impression that there will be a few of the group who will want my body and anything else that I am prepared to contribute.

Sam: Well I am just going to have to be the perfect husband aren't I or else?

Carol: You can enjoy the goods later when we get back from the pool, but right now we are late, so we better get the rest of our clothes on and get out there. The champagne is in the fridge that I promised, so you better be a good man tonight and stay close all night. That was our deal, OK?

Sam: We have time for a photo or two of that great outfit?

Carol: Always, but please be quick.

Sam was into poses, with backlighting and side-lighting, silhouetting that fabulous figure Carol exaggerated with her training. The camera saw the nipples as they rose through the blouse. Carol was aroused Sam thought, now I am getting an impression she wants to be looked at and admired in a sexual way. Exhibitionist? What does that mean for tonight at the pool and just how far is she going to go to tease these guys and ladies? I guess the swimsuit and its likely transparency answers some of those questions.

The camera was quickly replaced into the safe.

Sam swatted Carol's rear, went out the door and ventured towards the pool area.

Carol had covered up slightly with a see through floral blouse and a pair of high cut shorts, while Sam had a loose fitting pair of shorts and a style of singlet that showed off his great gym body.

Sam: I get the impression you are going to do a lot of teasing tonight darling?

Carol: Perceptive of you, but I need you around close and personal so you keep me secure.

The group turned and smiled as Sam and Carol entered the pool area. Both the men and ladies were sizing up the opportunities to come and did little to hide their ambitions. Carol noted a few useful growing bumps.

Helen approached with the Bahamanian panther like muscle man, together with a stunning long legged island lady who was almost losing her bikini top or as you may say her boobs were needing more restraint. Those boobs were C cup, but the top was rather small as material coverage goes.

Helen: We invited Henrique and his lady Madaleine to join us. If you have not seen them yet they give us marvellous attention in the sauna/spa/massage facilities here every year, so we wanted them to share our little gathering.

Henrique took Carol's hand and gently massaged it while looking deeply into her face and slowly dropping his eyeline down Carol's exposed body.

Henrique: Pleased to meet you Carol and Sam (with a handshake to Sam that was very strong and impliedly intimidating).

Madaleine: Pleased to meet you two. I hope you will join us in the massage room over the next few days as I would love to give you the personal attention this resort expects of its people. Only French women can say those things the way she did and get away with it.

The subtle suggestions were not missed by Carol.

Carol: I was hoping to come around tomorrow morning early if that works for you, before we go to the golf course.

Madaleine: That should be fine, but Henrique may be involved with Verity over there, so you will need to rely on my good services, if that is OK with you?

Carol: OK, see you there about 7.30am?

Madaleine: Perfect.

With that Sam and Carol moved on to catch up with others mingling around the pool in various stages of undress. Interestingly the members seemed to be with different partners than their marriage had agreed.

Carol occasionally looked back at the two locals to see what they were doing and see what she could sense. Both were unreservedly promoting their sexuality and both looked like they were very much at home among friends, if not lovers. Those little kisses on the cheeks were too familiar to be just of French style. Carol thought: tomorrow morning is going to be very interesting and I wonder if she is bi?

Looking down at Henrique's groin there was a huge bulge that was testimony to his thoughts. Carol thought I wonder just how many women here he has lined up over the remaining two days. Judging by the way the women were moving around him, probably all 10.

The party with delicious BBQ finger food was supplemented with plenty of champagne, cocktails and wine.

By 8.00pm the food had finished and the alcohol flowed freely.

Carol: Sam I am getting rather tipsy and I am going to have to stop or else I may embarrass myself. Do you fancy a swim to sober up a bit?

Sam knew that meant Carol was getting randy and wanted to show off that new swimsuit or more likely what it did not hide. There were others in the pool including Verity, husband Dennis, Joan and her Mat, Helen and John and the two locals.

Sam thought this is going to be interesting in more ways than one. The inter-personal relationships were about to become identified. Is Carol interested in an affair with any of these guys, a quickie when I am not around or is she more likely just being a first class tease?

Carol and Sam excused themselves with a pardon us but we are going to have a swim in the pool.

Several sets of eyes watched as the two honeymooners stripped down to their swimmers. Both dived in athletically and came up in the middle of the pool and began doing laps. Carol's attractive rear was bobbing nicely and smoothly through the water. You could hear the conversations quieten as the dry side of the pool watched intently as both slid effortlessly through the water.

The honeymooners stopped at the end of the pool and trod water watching and regaining their breath. Verity and Joan swam over to Sam and Madeleine swam towards Carol. Sign one, Carol thought.

The following was a typical polite exchange and those two groups chatted for a while as the water was so warm.

Just to test the waters, Carol moved to the corner and moved out of the pool followed by the other four. Needless to say Carol may as well not have worn her swimsuit and anyone awake would have noticed the flesh on display. Madaleine followed Carol and gave her a towel, watching her arse and her pussy crack as Carol exited the pool, then her boobs and crack as Carol turned around to face Madaleine.

Madaleine: You have a marvellous body, I hope you will allow me to give you the treatment tomorrow morning? You must be a model the way you walk and hold yourself? I hope you swing both ways?

Carol: That's very kind. I was model until recently and yes Sam and I work out to keep in shape. The last question is probably too personal, so why don't we just look forward to tomorrow morning?

Smiles were exchanged.

Carol was meanwhile listening to Sam and his two followers. The two ladies were most interested in Sam's physique and his exercise program and seemed to be lining up a meeting around the gym on Friday and Saturday morning.

Carol thought if I am going to be encouraged by Sam to go to the party on Saturday evening I am going to have to go to town for that special attire Helen was talking about. That will leave Sam at the mercy of at least those two ladies on both mornings. That is probably going to be a good idea for me to get some answers that I have to my longer term questions over Sam? Or is that dangerous?

Little did Carol realise but Joan and Verity were two ladies that Amy utilised as part of her high end escort agency in their home towns. Madeleine had been a former employee of Amy before she met up with Henrique and moved to the resort full time. Henrique had been a client of Amy before his marketing business collapsed. Mat and Dennis were happy just to be entertained by the other members of the group, but were well educated business men who enjoyed the supplements their wives generated, along with the wild sex. So the scene was being controlled by Amy and the honeymooners were potentially being drawn in slowly but surely into Amy's web.

Mat and Dennis did note the attention the honeymooners were getting and just looked at each other knowing what was likely to be happening and wanting to be in on the action if and when that eventuated. The old take your time and do the paddock thought process.

The honeymooners approached Helen and apologised for the fact they were about to absent themselves back to their room. They needed to be fresh for tomorrow's golf and Carol's session with Madeleine. There was no need to explain the champagne waiting on ice and the honeymooner's intentions.

Carol went back for one quick question to Helen out of Sam's hearing: I realise this may be personal but what did you mean when you said be aware when you were referring to Amy and Hank?

Part 4 will follow in the near future.

12