Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 10

Story Info
Blackmailed husband exposes wife to sexual predator.
3.6k words
3.57
34.2k
8

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruel Senseless Bastards

Background

Sam and Carol had been married for less than two months, but they were separated by Cyclone Harvey and work commitments. Carol was living and learning about a new franchise business in NYC and Sam was working on a commission basis around Chicago and Detroit for his Texan based employer. Sam had continued to act irresponsibly, to say the least and Carol decided the only way she could deal with Sam's indiscretions was to have her own very private forms of revenge. Both were having issues of work and life pressures that most young couples would only have to face rarely in their lives. Money, new careers, living away from their support base and loving partner, their unit in Houston potentially damaged by the floods during the cyclones that ravaged Houston and Sam having got an STD passed it on to a member of a very influential group of swingers in Chicago were but some of those issues.

Saturday 30 September 2017 NYC

Carol: Oh Julian you have the nicest cock and it does do terrible things to me and my pussy. Just don't stop doing what you are doing. It is scratching all those places that mother never tells you about.

Sam: Quiet woman just suck my cock or you'll get the works and you won't be able to sit down all day tomorrow.

Carol: You are pissing me off big time husband.

Julian: Just push back slut and suck. That's it slut, you love being a slut don't you. Your pussy is sucking me in and doesn't want me to leave. Cop this load slut (as he blasted his second load into her pussy that evening) and fuck me dry.

Meanwhile Sam was coming to eruption as he pulled his cock from Carol's mouth and blew all over her face.

Fortunately for Carol she came as Sam blew in her face, because her two fuckers were not lovers. They were showing no care for her as a person, a wife, a lover or even a slut. She was just being used. Carol saw this very clearly and decided to use the men for her purposes as she had no real choice here, but she knew deep down this was a very negative development in her marriage to Sam.

Julian: Sam go get some lube and let's fuck this slut up her arse. Meanwhile slut suck me hard again so I can get my prick into the arse of yours.

Carol understood what was coming but was too exhausted from what was being done to her to deal with the issues. Her mind was a mess. How could her husband have ever thought that she would be willing to be a slut, cock whore, white trash to the point she was being violated by these two men, one being her husband. What was next, Sam getting her to fuck his clients to get contracts? Bring anyone home to their unit or hotel room and fuck her stupid. Do gang bangs? What is going on in his mind? Would any married women really want this form or relationship with her husband, when her upbringing was a lovely house, kids, family gatherings and social responsibility?

Julian just rolled her over on her stomach and put her face over the end so she would be forced to suck the guys hard. Sam inserted the lube up her arse and began to spread her hole as wide as he could and began to insert as many fingers into her as he could manage, pushing his fingers and withdrawing them, while lubricating her arse for some real action (in his drunken stupor).

The guys swapped places and Julian shoved his cock into her opening while lifting her so he could get better leverage via her hips. Julian just fucked her arse as hard as he could while grabbing her hair and pulling her head back to force Carol to push back onto his cock hard.

As Julian was on his third load it did take time and eventually he came blowing his final load well up her innards.

Julian: Here you take over Sam and get this slut to love arse fucking because she is going to get plenty of it from now on.

Sam rolled Carol over onto her back, lifted her legs over his shoulders and ploughed into her pussy rocking her body with his thrusts and her boobs shook with the jolts. There was no pleasure for Carol, she just endured.

As Sam came, Carol pushed herself off the bed and pointed at Julian: You, out. Now. Sam get him out of here before I scream the place down.

Julian was such an arrogant prick he just stared at her, showered, dressed and left the couples room as Carol slammed the door behind him.

Carol went to the shower and spent the next twenty minutes under the hot water trying to wash away all the cum from her body and the thoughts from her mind. She basically was raped and her husband did nothing to protect her. Even worse he participated in his drunken state. She was forced into this session by her husband wanting Julian to support him in his new contracts in Chicago and Julian being some form of agent getting his commission; Sam treated her like a chattel he owned, not loved. He expected her to fuck anyone he Sam chose and when he so chose. Her pussy was sold to Julian that night as agent's fees. She was going to be a gang bang whore Sunday night? You've got to be mad?

When she finished her cleansing she found Sam collapsed asleep on their bed.

Carol did not sleep for another two hours, by which time she knew exactly what she was going to say to Sam when he awoke. She slept heavily and woke at 10.30am in enough time to get back to her job at Liberty National on New Jersey. She showered and put on her Presidents Cup outfit supplied by the De Bois to all staff involved in promoting the investor group. Shorts, PC tee shirt, walking shoes, PC cap and windcheater.

She pushed Sam hard to force him to wake.

Carol in her loudest voice almost to the point of screaming: I want you out of here by the time I am back from breakfast. I don't care where you go or what you do. Get back to Chicago if that is what you want, but never again will you be here with me as my husband until you get serious counselling and only then if I am totally satisfied you are worth the effort. This was totally un-acceptable and that Julian is an absolute first class prick. Don't say a word to me. I cannot believe that I gave my love to you unconditionally and this is how you treat me. Don't call me for six months and only then if you agree to have regular counselling. I will not take your calls. Get the hell out of my life and grow up. I am going to have to make some serious decisions now and you are not going to figure in them. I have some very important friends here in NYC, so I warn you and that scum Julian if you ever come near me again without my permission you will pay dearly. Get it and I mean you will get it harder than you gave me last night?

Sam nodded but did her care?

Carol left the room fuming, but satisfied with what she had to say.

She rang her family in Texas and explained that she and Sam had just had a major fight over his drinking and that they were separating. She did not see there would be a chance of getting back together.

Carol: Mum please don't ever ask for details. I am too upset to want to revisit what happened. I need to go away for a while. Would you please talk to your friends at the real estate agency in town and make whatever plans necessary to sell our unit. You should clean out the gifts from our family and keep them in your storeroom at home. The unit is in my name because Sam did not have employment at the time we borrowed. His parents can take whatever they like and what's left give to the local church charity. Put the money left over after paying out the bank into your account, we can clear that up later.

Her mother and father just said Jeff warned us that Sam had changed and take care. Stay away from him and we will talk to his parents for you.

Carol: His friend Julian is a real deviate. Please never tell anyone and I mean anyone any contact numbers that I may give you. Meaning for any reason, including life or death. I cannot stress this enough. That guy worries me and Sam is just so easily coerced.

Carol rang Jeff: Sam and one of his clients have just spent the night raping me. If you see Sam or talk to him tell him that he is an absolute first class shit. I am going to build up a business here around NYC and that is going to take time. He is out of my life. If he bothers me again he is likely to be harmed badly. Jeff I did love Sam dearly, but that cannot survive this stuff.

Jeff: I better not see him. I don't know what to say Carol. Sorry and I mean it.

Carol: Amy, Sam and his friend Julian ... spent last night raping me. He is out of my life.

Amy checked her computer: Carol I want you to get out of that hotel immediately and move everything you need to a safe house we have set up for abused staff and for our people needing protection. There is security there and all are huge black guys that are relatives to our driver. That guy Julian is on our blacklist and on others in NYC. He is a nasty piece of work. I will give the address and you need to get a new disposable phone. Make NO phone calls on your existing personal mobile from now on. Get your address book from that phone and dump it. From today onwards I want you to adopt a new name totally different from your own and from any to do with your families. Agreed?

Carol: Yes. You frighten me.

Amy: You need to be. My systems say he has a criminal record of violence against women.

Sam was gone by the time Carol returned from the coffee shop. No apologies, no messages, no clothes and good riddance.

Dianne( Carol) caught up with Angie at a PC event on Sunday 1st and explained the situation fully. Angie was most distressed and provided Dianne (Carol) with another personal mobile she used rarely and now Dianne (Carol) could use for De Bois work exclusively. She also gave her access to a new email address Dianne (Carol) could use that would not be able to be traced and transferred a month's fees to her business account.

The last phone calls Carol made under her name were to her close friends in Texas

As soon as Dianne was able to clear up her assignment at the golf course and the Presidents Cup presentations were keeping everyone at the course busy and elsewhere interested she grabbed a taxi back to the unit, cleared out what she needed in clothes and gear and went to La Guardia airport. Amy would store the rest. She paid cash to the driver and paid cash for a ticket to Washington under the name of Dianne ... and stayed at a small hotel just outside the CBD. On Monday 2nd she withdrew all her money from her bank accounts at BA and opened new accounts in her new name at Citibank where she deposited funds for her business and for her personal requirements. She would live on cash alone until she could work up enough history to get a credit card.

On Tuesday 3rd she boarded a train to Boston that she paid for by cash and stayed in a unit owned by Amy just outside the docks area.

Carol (call me Dianne) over the next few days rang several of her single model girlfriends back in Texas inviting them to come to Boston over the next couple of weeks. All were basically getting minimal work. Free airfares and accommodation was to be provided gratis. Six agreed and it was time for Dianne to live her own life. Dianne warned them under no circumstances was anyone to tell Sam where she would meet the girls and to get to their modelling agencies and tell them Carol had left the profession and was no longer looking for work; she told them Sam had got her raped and he was real scum. Dianne knew these six people would be off Sam's radar as he never was interested enough to get to know her model associates.

Dianne intended settling into a pattern over the next two weeks working remotely for the De Bois and doing internet research and phone contacts with the De Bois family. The fact that Houston and the surrounds would still be drying out post Cyclone Harvey would help.

She could not escape the memories of what happened that Saturday night. They would likely wake her for weeks if not months. To hell with Sam and marriage she thought. Then she reflected on earlier on the weekend.

She had greeted Sam at the airport on the Friday night with a big smooch and "I missed you so much". She had promised no nickers for the entire time that they were in the hotel and Sam just tried his luck with his hands around her rear when they hugged to be greeted by a "sorry big boy but that only applies to in the hotel". They rushed by taxi back to their room and they made love, genuine love making and caring until the wee hours when Carol had to sleep for her work at Liberty National. The Saturday was taken up at the Course with Sam wandering around courtesy of a special pass Carol had arranged and Carol managing functions for the investor group and making future appointments for visits with course managements down south.

When it all went wrong was when they returned to the hotel, showered and cleaned up. Carol had put on her black leather mini skirt, black transparent blouse and half bra and high heels. No nickers came the cry from Sam "as we are eating in-house". Carol trustingly complied and they were off to the restaurant for a booking at 7.00pm. Sam had booked for three, which Carol thought strange until Julian arrived. While Sam explained he was in town and had no one to eat with and he was a business associate in Chicago, Carol was suspicious. The food was good and the wine went down well, with Julian to foot the bill. The conversation was pleasant and progressively more mature inclined as Julian checked out all the ladies in the restaurant and commented too openly on their better features.

When Sam went to the toilet with Julian they both re-joined with smiles on their faces seemingly in agreement with something of current relevance, Carol had a bad feeling in her stomach. The disco had started and the three progressed into the darkness of the room. Both men swapped as dance partners with Julian being overly touchy feely for Carol's likes. Julian told Carol he thought she was a stunning woman and Sam was a very lucky man, impressing Carol with the compliment, but then losing her when he said that Sam had showed him some photos of her in Nassau on his Leica. The light went on in Carol's brain and she immediately asked Sam to take her back to their room. They returned alone but within minutes Julian was knocking at their door with two bottles of champagne. The champagne flowed and combined with their wine over dinner Sam became drunk and Carol somewhat tipsy.

Sam: Darling why don't you go and get changed into something more comfortable that we can enjoy you in while we get our glasses full again.

Carol: after Julian goes, but not before please Sam?

Sam lifted himself up from the chair and met Carol coming back from the toilet. He passionately kissed Carol and dropped his hands down to her zipper, quietly sipping the zipper down and leaving Carol and her pussy fully exposed to the two men. While Carol tried to protest Sam ignored her undoing her blouse buttons and the back catch on her bra. Julian approached from the rear and the two men proceeded to remove Carol's bra and blouse leaving her in just her pumps. While Carol was concerned at developments, what could she do? She stood there while both men fondled her and like any American hot blooded woman was turned on and her pussy started to become wet and wanton. Her boobs were kissed, flicked and played with. Her pussy was enjoyed by two hands and her arse was invaded. She was kissed all over and she went into an overdrive of passion. Sam and Julian then lifted her onto the bed and she had no control. They did whatever to her they chose. She was a play thing, a sex toy and soon to be a slut as far as Julian was concerned.

Julian led the action lifting her legs over his shoulders and penetrating her pussy in one thrust. Sam undressed and took his cock out and played with his cock between Carol's boobs, into her mouth and down her chest. There was no sensitivity of Marcus, just the lust of Phillipe.

Julian: Now slut we are going to fuck you until we are all sore, so you may as well lay back and enjoy it and if you participate you will get the gang bang of your life tomorrow night when we get three more of my mates here to fuck the shit out of you. You will have five cocks all night and you will learn whatever you did not know about all those sex positions of the Karma Sutra. Now open these legs of yours as wide as you and let this big cock of mine enjoy ever last inch of the fuck hole.

The trouble was he did have a giant cock and he just wanted to fuck hard and fast.

Carol responded because she had no choice, but he was hurting with every thrust and both of them knew it. He was cruel.

Sam said nothing as if he was obligated or blackmailed.

Julian: Sam said you don't wear nickers and you love to fuck. He was 100% right there. Mate anytime I have to get paid for my agent's fees this fine pussy is OK by me. But I am going to have to get a few mates around to get them to keep me in cash.

Those words would resound in Carol's brain for years to come.

The rest of the night was so much more of the same. She was never going to cleanse her mind.

Sunday Restaurant Sam and Julian.

Sam had meanwhile caught up with Julian over dinner on the Sunday night. He explained what Carol had said and what may be the consequences.

Julian: Look women are all the same. If they did not have a cunt then we would not want to talk to them much less live with them. They all need to be treated as sluts and most of them are. Carol was a crazy bitch. You are better off without her. I did you a big favour and you will agree with me soon. Besides we can do business in Chicago and Detroit much better and with no limits if she is not there telling you what to do. Stay single, think single, fuck sluts.

Sam: Hopefully it is that simple. But she had a great body and was one heck of a fuck.

Julian: Mate she was good but let me introduce you to a few others that will shake your world and you don't have to pay them alimony. You are so good looking you will have all those women eating you dick before you know it. One lesson mate, don't marry them. It is cheaper to rent than buy. If you really want to get some money, flog any decent photos you have of her on the net. I even have a mate that will pay good money for quality amateur photos, subject to my fee of course. Mate, ditch that ring and delete her phone number.

Sam did and considered the photo sale was a bloody good idea to get back at his Ex.

They went off to a local hotel to see what they could pick up for the night. There were so many drunk women that night after the 19 to 11 victory at the PC, the issue was not who but how many. Sam with his golf background soon had the women easily besotted. But he was easily lead and well satisfied by the time he crashed at Julian's hotel on Monday morning with a woman on each arm and a drained cock. He thought fuck marriage.

The Future?

Is Sam so stupid as to not recognise what he has lost? If Sam sells revealing photos of Carol on the web how will that impact Carol? When will it be safe for Dianne to return to NYC? Will she be able to introduce the 6 models into her business? How will her involvement with the De Bois be impacted by her break-up with Sam? Will Dianne be interested in participating as a professional in future? How will the imbroglio be seen by various people in Texas? Can Dianne find a good shrink to help her get through her turmoils?