Okay... Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike fails at getting out of a speeding ticket.
2.8k words
4.45
74.9k
54

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
254 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE. This story contains breathplay. If you don't like choking, this story isn't going to make you like it.

*****

"What do you think about just not giving me a ticket?"

"I'm sorry sir, that's not how this works. You're welcome to show up for your court date and speak with the judge."

In a pleasant tone I added, "Why don't you suck my cock before you write it at least?"

In the Arizona sun I couldn't see through the police woman's mirrored sunglasses, but on the quiet shoulder of Highway 87 I could almost hear her eyelids spasm as she was trying to fight what my request was doing in her brain. Stonefaced and tonelessly she said, "Okay. Unlock your passenger door."

I did just that as she walked around the front. Watching her through the windshield, I was impressed she was a cop. She could have been a pilates instructor. She was tall and lean, in really good shape for clearly being in her early 40s. Her bustline was average, and her hips a little on the broad side. The blue and grey uniform she had on was tight in the ass, but not obscenely so. She had long sun-bleached hair, done up in a ponytail. I kicked a leg over the center console, and she climbed in and got on her knees between my legs, tossing the ticket book on the passenger seat. Her hands went straight for my belt, and then I noticed the wedding band.

I had been playing around with whatever weird power I had developed in the last couple of months. I was having sex with women I knew, women I knew that weren't interested in having sex with me, women I didn't know, hell, even my stepsister, Tammy. That seems to be all it's good for. I ask women if they would like to have sex, and they say, "Okay." I ask if they would like to have filthy degenerate, violent, humiliating sex that they would normally be opposed to, and they say, "Okay." I can ask the same women for money, or food, or in this example to not give me a speeding ticket and they scoff. Even though I've been doing this constantly since I first noticed it, this was the first time I've knowingly used it on a married woman.

I wasn't surprised it was working in her matrimonyous state, but realizing what was happening here gave me an instant erection. She was legally committed to another man, and I was just taking it. Before I was done thinking through the implications of a married woman sucking my dick, she was getting on with it.

I was really glad this woman had pulled me over. In my other experiments with the power, there had always almost seemed to be some hesitation still lurking behind the consent, but with this one, I felt like she really wanted that cock in her mouth and it just took the nudge to get her to do it.

She got it full hard quickly, wrapped a hand tightly around the base, cupping her other hand firmly around my balls. She pulled back and licked the underside of the head, looked up at me over the top of her sunglasses. She stopped licking, pulled back and just watched my wet cock throb in her hand. The look on her face was like she just got everything she wanted for Christmas. And then she attacked it.

She was working it deep and fast, gasping for breath through her nose and the corners of her mouth. Pulling back she worked the full length of my cock with her hand. Thick strings of spit stretched to her mouth as she sat up a little. She looked over the top of her sunglasses again, and said, "You fucking like that don't you? You like me sucking on your big hard cock?" I didn't recall asking her to talk dirty.

"Yeah, you're fucking great at it." She kept slowly pumping with her hand, and I dug into the console looking for my phone. I came up with it and said, "Go back to it, I'm going to take some pictures."

She cocked a smile at me, and said, "Okay, yeah." I snapped one right away, of her looking up at me, both hands on my slobber coated dick, drool coating her face, and grinning a guilty smile like she just admitted she likes pro wrestling and voted for Jerry Springer. Her hand left my balls, and her mouth slowly enveloped the head of my cock again. Her head bobbed slowly up and down, sticking to the tip of my cock. Spit was starting to pool in my seat. I wondered where her hand had gone, and then suddenly she was holding out the belt that held her gun and tazer.

I snapped a picture before they wound up in the floorwell.

She kept a slow, messy, and steady pace. Her knees kicked around on the seat a little, and I realized she had unzipped her pants, and squirmed her hand down the waistband of her panties. It wasn't long before the smell of the desert air was mixing with the scent of her pussy.

I had taken several more pictures, when an idea came to me. "Do you want some pictures of this? Can I take some with your phone?"

She pulled her head back again, sat up on her knees. "Okay." She kept stroking my cock and dug her other hand out of her panties and into her pocket. Sitting up I saw into her open pants. Her panties were mesh, and tiny low rise cut, dark blonde pubes clearly hanging out over the top. They were white with a big pink heart on the front, and the mesh was lose enough to clearly see what little of her pussy they covered. Really not the choice you would expect a grown ass woman to put on under her police uniform. Her hand came out with a phone, and she handed it to me. I opened the camera app, and snapped a picture before she got started again. Once she was back at giving me one of the better blowjobs of my life, I took a couple more.

"Wow, this picture is really good." I held the phone so she could see it while she was still going to town on my cock. "Can I send it to some of your friends?"

Hesitation. Finally. Eventually she mumbled something around my cock.

I scrolled through her recent texts,

A couple to coworkers, one clearly to her husband, and a few joking ones probably with a friend named Debbie. I wasn't quite feeling mean enough to get this woman fired. "How about Debbie? Can I send it to Debbie?"

She mumbled around her mouthful again, and I attached the pic to a text to Debbie that said, "You should encourage me," and pressed send.

Wherever Debbie was, she must have had her phone glued to her hand. A text came back from her right away that said, "ABOUT FUCKING TIME. Get it!"

I showed the text to Officer Cocksuck, and said, "Well, Debbie seems to approve. Want to give her a better show?"

Once again she leaned back, hand jammed down her pants again, and said, "Okay."

"Scoot back, onto the ground." She did and I slid over the center console and into the passenger seat. "Unbutton your shirt." She slowly opened her shirt, exposing a simple beige bra. I handed her the phone when she was done. "Go back to sucking my cock, and take some selfies."

She did just that. She really hammed them up too. A couple of her slapping herself right in the duckface with my cock. A couple of her looking shocked at the size. A couple of her kissing the underside gently. Licking the balls. Sucking on the head. And finally four or five of her with her face jammed in my pubes, and my cock all the way down her throat. I took the phone from her and sent three or four choice ones to her friend with a text that said, "Should I let him fuck me?"

Debbie's reply again came quickly. "You look so happy! Okay. Why not fuck him?"

I again showed Officer Cocksuck her replies, and said, "Well, Debbie approves. You want to fuck?"

I expected the same response, but instead she said, "Of course I want to fuck." I suddenly had the feeling like maybe I didn't have kooky brain powers after all. She stood up, turned away, and shimmied down her pants a little. Her panties were equally absurd from the back. They were a tiny triangle top g-string, and so small they cut both into her hips and the tops of her firm ass cheeks. The sides had tiny pink bows, and they were straining to fit around her. I took a picture.

"So, I have to know. Do you buy your underwear from the Juniors section?"

She started to lean over on the door, said over her shoulder, "I ran out today. I borrowed this pair from my daughter." I just kind of basked in the amazingness of that for a second, then took another picture of her bent over.

I slapped her on the ass hard, and stood up behind her. I didn't even have to pull the panties aside, they didn't cover any place that I was going to be putting my cock even a little. I mashed my spit-slick cock against the thread of a crotch they had, and it slid right into her pussy. I didn't take it slow, and I didn't take it easy. Right away I was pounding her pussy with everything I had. She was bouncing off the car door so hard I thought we might take it off the hinges. I snapped a couple more pictures.

A car rolled by on the highway and blasted their horn. She reached a hand up and gave them the finger.

I set the phone on the dash and while I was saw something on the floor that piqued my interest. I unsnapped them from her belt, and held them up, glinting in the sun. "Can I put your handcuffs on you?"

Still no hesitation from this woman. "Yeah!" She wasn't even saying "Okay." Everything was much more affirmative. I felt like she wanted it. She stood up and got her hands behind her, I clacked them into place. I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair, close to the scalp, messing up her ponytail in the process. My elbows started to apply pressure to the small of her back, and I gently guided her neck into the deep V formed between the open door and the body of the car.

I didn't bother telling her I was going to put it in her ass. Between her spit and the torrents coming from her pussy it went right in. She gasped, and choked out between clenched teeth, "Fuck. Yes." Again, I did not start off slow for her sake. I reached the cameraphone around and took a couple of shots of her face. With the sunglasses still on, it was impossible to tell if the face she was making was pain or ecstasy. Her teeth were clenched in a grimace, and spittle flew off her lips. One mascara stained tear streamed out from under the sunglasses.

I set the phone on the small of her back, and took up two handfuls of hair again. I firmly applied pressure to the back of her head, forcing her throat down against the door. She started to say, "Oh god," but after the G it trailed off into a raspy gurgling cough. I left the pressure on for a few more seconds, and she stopped coughing. I left her throat lodged between the door and the car, and pounded her ass like a boxer at the speed bag.

Eventually I yanked her head up, and she gasped for breath. It barely had time to catch in her throat when she started rambling like she was in need of an exorcist. Gasping and spittle flying off her lips she shouted at the sky, "Fuck my slut ass! Jam your fucking cock in there! Show it what you do to filthy fucking sluts! Show me what I get for wearing my daughter's slutty fucking panties!"

I let go of her hair, and off balance she fell forward back into the gap between the door and the car. With my left hand I grabbed the chain on the handcuffs and slowly lifted them to keep her head down. She whimpered a little from the pressure at her shoulders, but it quickly trailed off into raspy and labored breathing as her throat was forced down on the edge of the metal again. I put my right hand on top of the door and slowly started closing it, narrowing the gap her throat was resting in.

I kept at her ass, and as the door tightened on her throat she completely stopped breathing. Her hands started to grab at my wrist, and her knees shook like she was going to fall. Her ass gripped at my cock, and I could feel every muscle between her legs twitching like a bag full of rats having a fight. She was clearly in the throes of an earth shattering orgasm. I slowed down, and just let her have it.

When she stopped I let the door fall back open. I let go of her wrists and she fell off of my cock and onto her knees, chin still propped in the gap by the wing mirror. She stayed there twitching uncontrollably.

I reached down in the footwell, this time picking up her 3 D cell Maglite. I didn't fuck around with it very long before it was deep in her ass. When it slid in she squealed and lifted her head off the door to look over her shoulder at me. Her lips were now swollen, snot ran from her nose, her sunglasses hung at a rake, both of her cheeks looked like a mascara bottle exploded on them. I grabbed at her hair and leaned her back against the side of the car so she was sitting on the flashlight. Her hands were still cuffed, and down on the ground below her, propping her up in an "M" shape. She was still gasping for breath, so stuffing my cock in her still open mouth was easy.

She groaned around it, and even in her current state it was clear that she was a gifted cocksucker. I took to fucking her head instead of letting her do the work. A few short minutes of her sitting on her flashlight, with her head bouncing off the body panel of my car was all it took for me. I pulled out and blew the biggest load a guy that was getting laid whenever he wanted was capable of producing. It clung in her bangs, and slid off her sunglasses. It splattered on her lips, and stretched in thin threads between them moving in time with her heaving breath. I took a step back, and hands on my knees caught my breath. I picked up her phone from the gravel. "Just one more picture." I pointed the camera at her and said, "Smile!"

There she was, pants around her ankles, squatting on her Maglite, happily sodomizing herself, wearing her daughter's sluttiest panties, handcuffed on the side of the road, and face covered in a strangers cum. The shutter clicked.

"Wow. That one is great. Think I should send that one to your husband?"

Her head twitched, and she said, "Okay."

"Alright!" I opened up the text app and did just that.

I helped her up, and got the cuffs off. I watched her start to get dressed again. "Oh. Hey!" I reached into the car and unlooped Linda's niece's discarded panties from the rearview mirror. "These might fit you better."

She looked at the panties I was holding out to her. She took them and said, "That's actually really sweet. Thank you." She stepped out of her pants, and dropped her daughter's twat floss in the sand. She stood there barefoot and bottomless and brought the powder blue thong up to her face to check the cleanliness. They passed her inspection and she slowly stepped one foot into them and then the other, slid them up her toned legs and snapped the elastic to settle them into place. "Yeah, that's much better." She finished dressing, and gathered her things.

I got back in the car, and she came around to the driver's window. She had cleaned off most of the errant mascara and the cum, but there was still a little stuck in her bangs.

"I'm going to let you go with a warning on the brake light, but we take speeding very seriously out here." She handed me a ticket through the window. "Drive safely Mr Smith."

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
254 Followers