Okay, I Created A Monster

Story Info
Loving wife finally gives in to husbands request
2.5k words
3.98
234.4k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigFeet15
BigFeet15
18 Followers

It all started about a year ago. My wife Lynn and I were on vacation in Puerto Rico, and stayed at a wonderful four-star resort. We had a fantastic dinner one evening, and adjourned to the adjacent library/lounge for a few after-dinner cocktails. She had a few snifters of Amaretto, I had a few B&B's and a great Cuban cigar, and we just hung out and chatted with a bunch of other vacationers. In short, one guy in particular was obviously gravitating towards Lynn. I think she appreciated the attention, and it made me feel good as well, knowing other men found her attractive. I asked her to join me at the bar, and as we had a few moments of privacy I asked if she would like to have a little fun with him. Lynn told me that if it would finally make me shut up and stop asking, then she would grope him a little, just this once. Just grope, no sex, and I shut up. Understood. Deal.

My heart pounded as I shot a little pool with our friend. Not knowing how to start the subject, I came right out and asked him if he would like Lynn to get him off. He was of course surprised, but agreed readily. I let him know before hand that there wouldn't be sex, just a little masturbation, and if he could handle that then great. He had no complaints.

After the game we both went over to Lynn, and I told her we were ready. She told me she hopes I enjoy this, and took both our hands. We went to his room, and in a no-nonsense way Lynn tells him to take off his pants and lie on the bed. He drops his pants and lies down on the bed and she lies down next to him on her side, throws one leg over his, grabs his cock, and starts stroking it. I didn't have a chance to prepare, it happened so quick it was like I was watching a movie. She began kissing his mouth and stoking his cock at the same time. I watched his hand move under her dress, and saw her head tilt back with lust when he found her pussy. She gently drew his hand out from under her skirt, as if the pleasure he created was not in the script. She led his hand to her breasts, where he massaged them through her dress. He came in a few short moments, my wife pulling harder as he climaxed. Her face hidden by her long hair, she went down to his cock for only a second, and I found out later that she gave him a nice kiss on the tip. She stood up, kissed our host, walked over to me, kissed me, and asked how I liked that. I didn't answer but took her hand and led her back to our room for an evening of passion.

That encounter has been re-lived every time we had sex for the next 12 months. Although she had pretended to be aloof about the hand-job, she was always much hotter during sex when I asked her about it. How did his cock feel? Was it nice to stoke another guy? Did you want him inside you? I went so far as to purchase a very realistic dildo and make her stoke it, telling me how it felt. She seemed to be buying into my fantasy, and telling me how hard it felt and how nice it would feel inside her. The ultimate outcome was wonderful sex for the next 12 months.

That's the history, so here is where my story begins. Last week my company sent me on an overnight business trip to Boston. It was a meeting that lasted all day, so instead of making the 5-hour drive home that evening, they put me up for the night. Of course, I asked Lynn to keep me company on the drive, go to a spa while I was in meetings, and then we would spend the night having some fun.

During the trip to Boston we had some time to talk. We both knew her encounter last year had dominated my fantasies since then. I proposed that I could handle her doing it again, this time with maybe a little oral sex. Perhaps I should even let her go all the way, but in truth I am a jealous person, and could one day see myself letting that happen, but not yet. Maybe just an evening of watching her flirt with guys would get me all charged up, and she was up for the challenge. The plan was to meet in the hotel bar at 8pm and sit at opposite ends. We would both have a few drinks and eye each other, and I would let her flirt with a few guys. She would tell anyone she talked to that she was married and traveling on business, as the excuse would provide an out should she want it. The encounter would be fun to watch, and there would be no pressure, as she would play it by ear.

I arrived at the bar late, she was already there in a black, knee length dress, a few guys sitting adjacent to her. I walked by, brushing up against her without a word, and proceeded to the other side of the bar.

She looked at me only for a brief moment, as if she really didn't recognize me. The man on her left pointed at her empty drink, then at his $100 bill on the bar. I watched them chat for a while, watched her have a few drinks, and watched him get pushy. I didn't know what to do, so I walked over to "introduce" myself to Lynn. I told her I noticed her from across the bar. Lynn looked at me and told me she wasn't interested, and the guy she was with told me to beat it, and that the lady was with him. I retreated back to my seat as they shared a small chuckle.

Maybe Lynn got the message or made the decision on her own, but soon the man left in a bit of a huff. Apparently his advances had been thwarted. The seat next to Lynn was empty, soon to be filled by another man entering the bar. Tall and good looking, I felt instantly more threatened then I did by the other man she had spoken to. Lynn had a number of drinks in her already, and I felt we should be heading back up to our room. She wound up giggling a lot and leaning on the handsome man to her left. They touched each other frequently, and the body language was unmistakable. Lynn never looked at me, and kissed him deeply a few times. I didn't know what to do, so with my heart racing, I headed for her side of the bar. They were obviously together, but I played the role of the Good Samaritan, seeing if the drunk lady could use some help. What happened next surprised me. The man reached for her hand, and held it up for me, showing me the ring I bought for her, and told me, "Look pal, my wife and I are OK but thanks for your concern."

Lynn motioned him away from me and whispered in his ear for a minute, a sly smile on her face. He nodded in agreement a few times, turned to me, and said, "Room 316 in a half hour, if you want to join my wife and I for a little fun." Lynn stood up from her stool, looked at him and said "Thank you honey, you are the best." She threw her arms around him and gave him a big kiss and hug, looking at me over his shoulder. Her eye contact with me only lasted a moment. She broke the embrace, put her arm around the big man's waist, and walked away from me, half hugging him and half using him for support.

I didn't know a half hour could take so long. She actually walked to his room with him. Away from me. Back turned. Maybe nothing would happen. Maybe a hand-job at most. In any case I was sure Lynn would wait for me. Nothing to worry about.

I waited for two minutes in the bar, gave up pretending I could wait around, and sprinted to room 316. I listened by the door, and could hear muffled sounds. People passed by a few times in the hall to get ice, so I couldn't loiter outside the door forever. I almost knocked, but what if I did and he answered and told me he and his wife were busy, to forget about their offer? I ran back to our room. I felt excited but felt like throwing up at the same time. I picked up the phone and dialed room 316, unsure of what I would do or say when someone answered. Busy. Probably off the hook. My nervous tension was so high I had to jerk off, and came in about 30 seconds. I took a quick shower and counted the minutes.

At exactly the 30-minute mark I was in motion, running towards room 316. I listened at the door for a moment, heard nothing, and knocked. The big guy opened it, and seemed to take up the entire doorway. He had to be almost 6 foot 5, and wore nothing but a white hotel towel around his waist. Shit. He had showered, so Lynn must have already seen him nude. I introduced my self as "Bud" and he said he was Ken. He invited me in to meet his wife.

Lynn was lying in bed under a sheet, her clothes in a pile in the corner of the room. As Ken introduced us, Lynn sat up, holding the sheet up over her naked breasts. Holy shit they had both already been nude. Ken walked over and kissed her, and reminded her that she promised not to be shy when I got here. She said OK, lowered the sheet exposing her breasts to me, and extended her hand for me to shake. I introduced myself and she told me I would have to be patient with her and her husband, as she never did anything like this before.

Things happened quicker then I would have liked. I pictured slow, gentle romancing and perhaps concluding with oral sex, if Lynn let things get that far. Ken suggested I get undressed while he started things off. He dropped his towel to the floor, and stood on the bed, his large cock inches from Lynn's mouth. Lynn said, "Come here, honey", and with no hesitation, opened her mouth to accept him. Again it was not nearly as gentle as I expected, as he grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth with rapid strokes. It was more forceful and more in-your-face (pun intended) then I had prepared for. Ken came quickly and in Lynn's mouth, something which she would let me do but doesn't particularly care for. She only smiled and kept sucking him.

Lynn let go of his cock and said, "How about our friend now?" Naked, I approached Lynn on the bed as she flipped onto her knees to take me from behind. I warned her that I wasn't nearly as big as her "husband", and she assured me it was OK, she couldn't have a big cock ALL the time.

I felt Ken tap me on the shoulder. "Hey buddy… If you want to have my wife, you have to wear a condom." He handed me a Trojan Magnum, which I had to accept obligingly. My average sized cock swam inside the oversized condom, but I mounted Lynn enthusiastically. At home we always use K-Y, but I basically slid into Lynn in one push – I had never felt her this excited before. Ken sat on the bed near us, Lynn's hand (with the large wedding ring I bought for her) slowly stoking his cock back to hardness. I wasn't keen on another round of sex, so I didn't want her getting Ken all excited again. I came quickly and decided we should get going.

Ken didn't see it that way. As I pulled out of Lynn he was in motion to take my place behind her. Panicked, I said, "Ummm... Ken? No condom for you?" He told me that she was on birth control, and that he never wears them. It was just that they didn't know me, so I shouldn't take it personally. He was running his nine-inch cock up and down against her pussy. He opened her wide with his thumbs, and pushed aggressively into her.

"Ken!" I screamed, "It's TIME for ME to go… it's getting LATE, time to call things quits!" I emphasized all the right words and stared at Lynn, my head motioning towards the door. Ken pulled out of Lynn as I was quickly getting dressed.

Lynn had not made a move towards her clothing. She rolled over and got into his bed, pulling the sheet up over herself. She stared at me blankly, her eyes showing a combination of determination and 'I'm sorry'. She waved at me, saying, "Nice meeting you Bud, sorry you couldn't stick around." All of a sudden my view of her was blocked, as the naked 6 foot 5 ken was walking me down the tiny hallway to the door. He told me he wished I could stay, but no matter because he wanted some time alone with his wife. He shook my hand forcefully, and almost pushed me into the hallway. He was closing the door as I heard my wife say, "Come back to bed, honey", and it felt like a kick in the stomach. The door started to open up again, and I felt a glimmer of hope. Ken said, "I almost forgot!" and extended his long arm with the 'do not disturb' sign in his hand, placing it over the doorknob. He winked, bade me goodnight, and shut the door. I heard the chain being placed over the lock.

I stood there for a second. He must have looked through the eyehole, and repeated, "Goodnight, Bud!" I turned the corner out of his view, and waited for a minute or two. Distinct moans came from Lynn, as she was clearly grunting for Ken to fuck her harder. That was too much to handle, and almost threw up in the hallway. I retreated back to our room, sure that Lynn would be along soon.

I went to our room and masturbated to control all the anxiety that I was experiencing. I waited up for Lynn. 10pm. Midnight. 2am. At 4am I think I passed out, having polished off most of the alcohol in the mini-bar. At 10am Lynn woke me from my sleep. Her hair was wet and she was wearing her clothes from last night. She ran her fingers through my hair, and told me that was the hottest night she could have asked for. She stripped down and got in to bed next to me, told me room service was on the way with breakfast, and that we were spending the rest of the day in bed. I started to ask her the first of a million questions, and she kissed me on the mouth, saying "Shut up, no questions. Just fuck me."

BigFeet15
BigFeet15
18 Followers