Okayado's Cowgirl Farm Pt. 01

Story Info
Okayado's cowgirls, farmed in a first person tale I made up.
3.5k words
4.45
23.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working in mamono farm has its benefits. Japan's gentlest cow farm had a reputation for being a man's heaven.

There is a catch: The cows choose the workers: they are Holstauri, and some minotaur worker girls.

And I finally got elected!

Imagine the joy when I fly to japan when I received the email:

"Congratulations! You have been elected to be:

-1 Farmhand/Milker position

Please arrive at earliest, 21 February, 2032, at Tokyo International airport with relevant Identification."

A gaijin to milk gentle cowgirls, maybe a defiant minotaur!

I saw their pictures from Kenkou Online. Shy, defiant, happy, each were a lovely unique cowgirl.

Chizu (Cheese): A longhorn, tsundere cowgirl with a breast gland advantage for favorable cheese-oriented milk.

Cara : An extremely shy cowgirl who had problems with milk since she doesn't like to bare her breasts.

Mil : A kind, large breasted cowgirl who writes in her profile that she wants to feel the joy of motherhood.

Ruto : A very tan, strong minotaur girl who refuses to be milked because she hates leery men...I think. Her reference file said as much. Her picture inspired Cathyl in the comics.

Kuriimu (Cream) : an extremely upbeat girl who wants to earn much from milking and become an artist someday.

Each looked so cute, so lovely in those profile photos, that I was nearly dead from joy when they chose me as a farmhand. Voluptuous, adorable cowgirls working at a farm were the pervert's dream.

What if they want me to impregnate them?!?!!Oh shit, either deportation or worse: Child Support. Wait. I don't care. I'm not pulling out if I get lucky. Japanese can kill me.

Ok, calm down. Calm down.

**

"That's him?"

Ruto's smirk was apparent, when I was sitting silent before them.

You know Ruto. She was used as a model for Cathyl in the Okayado comics, an extremely powerful, dark-skinned minotaur-girl. No one asked why she works in the farm; rumors abound that she left her husband. Her face was one of boredom.

"I didn't vote for you anyway, be thankful the others did." She stood up, her enormous, muscular minotaur body showing quite a bit of breasts, hoisting a huge log that surely must weigh a ton. There she left me with the others: Cara, Mil, Chiizu and Kuriimu.

Cute "weeaboo" names, and they were very interested in me, from their looks: a cup of tea was in my hands.

"I'm Mil. I am their spokes-woman-...cow?" Mil giggled. "We chose you over 1.2 million applicants, so you should feel happy about it. Please let's get along." They all bowed in unison, doubly so for Cara, each in blue overalls smelling of hay and a feminine fragrance.

"I'm very happy to be accepted. I hope my Japanese is understandable."

"Of course it is!" Mil smiled, her breasts jiggling obscenely. "We prefer men we can understand, relate to and feel comfortable around. You see, we needed that psych evaluation that cost you quite a bit. the brain scan. I hope it wasn't too expensive."

They had wanted earlier what amounted to a "soul" scan. Apparently neuroscience advanced so much they could identify soulmates. Well, lucky me. Lucky lottery...My best 200$ spent.

"So, we expect you'll be working for a modest wage, cleaning, working and aiding in milking us...right?" Mil went on as Cara blushed and looked away, her own enormous set of breasts wiggling like jell-o.

"Yes. I'm eager to work, and eager to serve." I smiled, bowing a little. I knew the conditions. Any unwanted sexual assault would be jail and deportation, on MY side of course. Monstergirls have a license to rape men in their private quarters.

"We'll see. Please rest for today, Anon-san. You'll work tomorrow."

**

The sleep was heavenly, the farm smelling clean since sentient cattle use bathrooms like everyone else. The room was cozy, it was SO QUIET. Like I can't describe how. It's even harder for me to write how well I felt, how good I felt in all my life!

I slept quietly.

What surprised me was a gentle knock on the door, and a very quiet hoofstep when I opened. The motherly face of Mil.

"Mil?"

"Ssh.."She was wearing a nightie, and looked worried. "Can we talk, Anon-san?" She sat gently, her curves filling the bed. Oh god...was this...?

WAS I GOING TO GET LAID BY A HOLSTAURUS?

"I want to talk about Cara and Ruto."

Oh. That...

Good night boner.

"Cara wants you to be here but Ruto... She said no. I don't know what's gotten into her but she just doesn't care about men. Well..."Mil paused. "...She was sexually harassed and nearly raped once when she left her husband. So, go easy on her, ok?" She smiled. "She's going through hard times and can't even give milk. She just hits the gym, building muscles and crying to herself."

I assured her I'd do my best. The thought of Ruto crying is not a kind one.

"Good." She just stood next to my bed, saying nothing.

...what?

Her grin told as much.

Slowly Mil smiled, and slid a leg, laying next to me. Her hands gently removed the covers, noticing the tent in my shorts, and let out a giggle.

"I knew it. It's our kind that rouses men, isn't it?" She was kind and civil. I switched to English to explain, knowing she could speak it.

"I guess...I mean, Mamono came here and Jesus Christ, yes, all of you are beautiful."

She laughed sweetly, snuggling. Her breasts felt like soft, milk-smelling pillows as they rubbed my shoulders, and eventually chest. Looking at my eyes, she asked mischeviously:

"Do you want to breed me, human?"

Bingo. My cuck nearly burst, and definitely, my brain did have no inhibitions. "When do we get started?"

She threw her head back and laughed sweetly, slapping me in a comedic way which I laughed at.

"Men."

I apologized, biting my lips.

"I have a plan."

"I'm all ears." I looked at her, noticing she became quite serious.

"All the girls are virgins, and quite shy. Though I'd love to lie with you, I want to plan something. What say you, you...arrange that if we ever...lie with me, make sure Ruto sees or watches? Or, you know, let us talk and chat and well..." Mil giggled, whispering. "The poor girl should see how lovely it is to be happy... Believe me I tried, books, movies..." She snuggled, taking the blankets over us. "You are so warm, gaijin."

"Oh. No dice with a psychiatrist?"

Mil sadly shook her head.

"Poor girl is upset after his owner took a romp with a human girl. And she didn't lay with him. I want her to understand our purpose here is milk and well...maybe breeding..." She pouted, sad. "She is just too heartbroken to do anything worthwhile, just carrying heavy loads for her keep. She is more than just a farm tractor, *a woman*."

Her face was sad, serious, and showed a clear gaze in my eyes that I should cooperate.

"Say no more. Give me the cue and I'll fu- goddamnit..."

I cursed myself, really having overplayed myself, and immediately corrected. "Have se-"

"You said fuck." Mil's face was showing a smirk. "Why not fuck?"

I shrugged, running my hand through Mil' hair which she responded with a smile and nuzzle.

"It doesn' feel right to say that to you girls." I sighed.

"Why?" Her face was quite interested.

"Well, because, you all look so sweet, so innocent, so..."

"Pure?"

I had to nod. "Yes Mil. I really, really long to have sex with you. There." I turned to her. "I said it. But you all look so...pure not to defile."

*bonk*

She slapped my head. "Idiot. Yup, I said it in English. You expected "baka?""

For that I had no response. Leaning, she kissed my cheeks, and looked in my eyes.

"Good night."

So just like that, the bountiful bosoms, hips straining under the nightie, that great, cow-tailed, large butt... and the great motherly cow-girl Mil, left me to sleep.

I got to get my priorities straight. And maybe buy extender drugs. Oh God, I'm fucked. Boner doesn't die. Boner, go to sleep...

**

We all had breakfast together.

Ruto ate away from us, a huge bowl of oatmeal and vegetables which she ate gluttonously, occasionally glaring at me and drinking orange juice.

The rest happily shared toast, jam, tomatoes and cheese (yes, cheese, but always from non-bovine sources I heard later) and chatted amiably. We talked about my life, theirs, how the Disjunction Event that started this all "monstergirl" business when CERN blew up. Basic gossip to wake us up and tend to our jobs.

Mine was simple today. Since Japan had most things robotic, all I had to was to oversee the robots collecting the strawberries, and drive the tiny electric cars carrying the "organic produce" (which was a retarded fad if you ask me). The work after lunch would be hard, since the farm doesn't do heavy machinery, I had to cut wood like a frontiersman, and unpack and spread fertilizer.

Shit job, but it feels nice. Why?

One always has a cow-girl at his side, ears twitching happily when we all work together. Dirtied overalls, hooves, laughter and strong monstergirl arms are something I have to compete against. Honestly I felt like I didn't do much, especially Ruto, who chopped a massive tree down, and heaved it over her shoulder, and into the river for sawmills.

"At least I'm useful."

What was that? Ruto smirked when she heaved the log and sent it with a majestic splash and mumbled that sentence. I didn't have stamina to think if it was genuine sympathy or lack of confidence in herself.

I didn't want to ask.

Of course, that evening was the milking time. My dream job.

**

Holstaurus Milking Room!

Imagine stalls for milking cows, made a bit kinkier with leather restraints, and soft pads for humanoid occupants. Now add a hobby room's worth of stuff. Books, music, and a radio, and put it all in a wooden room smelling of warm, clean hay.

That was the room.

Already Cara was at the ass-end of the room, face beet red, her overalls opened and her nipples softly suckled of milk by two suction cups, her hands gripping the railing like it was her life. Her eyes grew when she saw me, and her ears drooped; completely hiding her face from me. Funny, I had to relax her skin before milking with a massage according to instructions. Well...She just arranged for everything herself...Shyness' benefits...

Kuriimu was far more friendly; she had even waited for me to enter so she could have me strip her top, and massage her chest with a wet, hot towel for relaxing.

"Hey there chief. Hope ya enjoy your time doing this!" She giggled as I smiled and wrapped the hot, wet towel around her chest and back to squeeze and relax her muscles.

I shrugged and smiled. "I have to confess: I like this job."

She laughed loud enough to startle Cara reading a book as she was milked by the pumps: "Who wouldn't? Men from your country like huge breasts right?"

Smartass. After some minutes of warm massage with a towel on her breast tissue, I held my hands to pull her nipples gently, which made her bite her lips as I pulled the soft nipples and secured each to the suction cups, pulling her enormous breasts into the cups to harvest the rich white milk in short gushes.

Kuriimu hissed, biting her lips. "Ouch...feels always ticklish...heh" She giggled. "Can you hand me my tablet please Anon?"

I handed her personal tablet, smiling as she kept reading about singing and painting from Wikipedia, her bountiful breasts being sucked by the machine. Kuriimu pulled out a pair of earphones from her pocket, jacked it in, and started listening to music, relaxing on the railing as she was milked. After giving me a peck on the cheek!

Happy holstauri are a cute sight to behold. Jiggling, huge boobs of huge monstergirls are milked, and everyone is happy. And their cow ears flicking at the wind, so cute!

Time for Chiizu. Her serious look softened when she entered the room, seeing the other two quite comfortably settled in. "Looks like you have done good work, Anon..." She slowly removed her overalls' top, revealing massive breasts without shame. She simply sat next to Kuriimu, gesturing to her chest curtly.

"Alright. Hot towel."

I put the towel back to the hot water, quickly squeezed the hot water out, and advanced on her, and sat behind her.

"Be careful OK?" She spoke in English this time.

"OK." I answered, softly grasping her breasts over the hot, wet towel and squeezing them periodically to relax the milk glands. For fifteen minutes she sighed, relaxing under my hands as her breasts yielded under my warm massage. I informed her I'd be attaching the cups.

"Alright. Um...can you rub my back later? I don't feel good." Her face was strained, ears drooping with stress. Poor thing.

"Sure." I smiled, and softly lifted one white, huge breasts that jiggled like jello with a hand and attached the cup with another, the cup's suction already drawing the nipple out with soft gushes of milk. I quickly repeated for her other breast, and gestured her to sit and relax, or lean forward from her comfy chair and hang on to the railings.

"Yes, massage my back please." The Cow-girl leaned and leaned to the railing after using a remote to watch a TV series: some Japanese romantic comedy. Apparently her cute ears had wi-fi earphones, from the muffled sound I could hear from her ears.

Part of my job. I need to massage and relax the poor things. I love Holstauri!

When I started squeezing her back, she let little sounds of approval and some...cowlike "moo"'s of relaxation. I realized her cups started yielding more milk with every massage, the hoses expanding from the rush of milk...

...nice...when I saw Kuriimu, she just gave me a thumbs up and got back to surfing the web as she was milked...no doubt her happiness contributes to her milk quality...

**

Enter Mil.

Her smile and wink made my heart jump. She smiled back and took her place on her comfortable slot, asking politely for a hot towel. I quickly obliged, warmy massaging her breasts once the overalls were freed, revealing the enormous, soft breasts. Using the wetness and warmth, I could hear her approval, her quiet moos.

"Cups please." She sat back, smiling and not hiding her giant breasts. I leaned, and attached the cup to each nipple, the cups making their vaccuum noises known. She closed her eyes and thanked me quietly.

Then she kept taking off the farm overalls further, all the way to her ass!

Stripping naked, I mean, in front of the girls!

It slid past her back, and dropped to the floor, revealing her plump buttocks and white skin, and her hairy pussy.

Gulp.

She shrugs them off and leans naked to the bars, winking.

My crotch felt on fire, A full, thick Holstaurus woman, naked, her beautifully trimmed, hair on her cunt glowing from a sheen, just was before me.

Kuriimu giggled, looking at her side. "So eager to get the farmhand, Mil?"

Cara just squealed and closed her eyes adorably, peeking occasionally between her fingers.

Chiizu? She smirked, leaning back and occasionally watching us with a blush.

Moment of truth. I unzipped my pants slowly, eager to get my aching, SERIOUSLY throbbing dick out of my clothes. Cara gulped, closing her eyes again.

Chiizu's stare was most interesting: like a scientist peeking over an experiment, she squinted and took a good look at it, watching me. It was incredibly hot, as an innocent, curious monstergirl watches you. Time to get busy!

I leaned and kissed Mil's warm neck, my lips gently feeling the soft skin that smelled of milk and tasted like salt from her warm, feminine sweat and smell. Chiizu was watching wih a smile now, and a grin once Mil turned around, and kissed me gently on the lips. I hugged her full back and breasts, squeezing them as my cock was sandwiched between her voluptuous asscheeks.

Her pussy was steaming hot, even more as I thrust, my cockhead penetrating her lips and gliding in her warm depths, a fertile pussy to breed I had longed for so much. My belly and legs felt her full warmth as her hips and legs leaned on mine when I thrust.

Her pussy was soft, wet and yielding: she probably had quite the romp with men when she was outside. I couldn't stop but keep thrusting with wet, thick sounds of thumping, forgetting I was around 3 girls who were watching me.

If anything, it made me feel hotter! Time to get lucky...

A soft thrust. Mil moaned and made a sound like a cow.

When I slowly kept the rythm, breeding the holstaurus before me, the three others were watching me with interest, watching how human and holstaurus mated. Mil was adorable, giving small "moo"'s with every thrust and gasping every time I hit her fertile womb with the thrust.

I kept going well for several minutes since standing up made me control my orgasm, though after some interruptions of making out, kissing and groping her breasts, I started to feel the and mpending orgasm.

"M-me...give me!" Mil moaned, shuddering as her breasts were being milked while being bred.

Several thrusts more, I felt my control weaken, and groaned, shuddering as my balls felt like they were going to burst, ejaculating deep inside her with several thrusts.

"C-cococoming!!" Mil shrieked when I grabbed her horns and slammed with more force, trying not to lose control as I ejaculated, filling her womb with my fertile, fertile seed.

Mil groaned, moaning lewd and making noises when I spent all my loins which shaked from the force of the orgasm. Gushes of milk could be seen filling the kegs from her ample breasts.

What was shocking was that we had another guest watching the spectacle.

Ruto was frozen when she took an energy drink from the fridge, seeing me breeding Mil, her fat white body in sweat from the intense fucking.

She scowled, closed the fridge and stomped out.

"Oh my, well...she'll get used to it..." Mil mused, her breasts filling the milk keg. "My milk will increase if I get pregnant, thanks." She turned and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips.

I found myself kissing back, her soft lips and tongue penetrating my own.

"Mmmm...you are a good kisser, Anon-San. I hope you can be a good father too..."

I sighed with joy and hugged her over the rails, noticing Ruto left in an angry stomp.

What was surprising was that Kuriimu touched my hand.

"Well you fucked her like a champ...though I expected longer." She giggled, licking her lips. "If you don't terribly mind..."

Yes.

"Um..."

YES

"Can I have some too?"

I'm in heaven. Time for Creamy Kuriimu creampie!

Yes, I'm a horrible person.

Taking my dick out of Mil's large body made a "slurp" sound, and leaving her being milked on the rail with a contented "moo", dreamy and naked,rubbing her stomach.

I went over to Kuriimu who looked at me with loving eyes.

"I want to use my mouth." She winked, as I approached her. Turning around, I met her face, leaning on the rail, and docilely opening her mouth, eyes closed.

Who am I to turn down a blowjob to feed a cowgirl for essence? taking my dick out, I put the tip on her lips, which she gladly kissed and suckled.

"Ah yes..." I groaned as her tongue entwined around the cockhead, sucking the juices around it. She was a master at this, her mouth working like a vaccuum on the shaft, her teeth carefully not hurting the sensitive cock.

She loudly kept sucking as Mil watched with motherly love, and Cara and Chiizu's intrigued stare, she kept sucking me off...I tried not to shake when Mil started recording the blowjob with a camera, winking at me.

She kept sucking me as legs felt weaker. I knew monstergirls needed male essence, but the demonic energy made me harder then before as my cock was in her warm mouth, tongue massaging the shaft, making me feel close to another orgasm.

Her cheeks were bulging as I inserted my cock further. I felt close to an orgasm when she grabbed my asscheeks and squeezed, as if understanding the impending orgasm and drove my cock deeper in her throat.

12