Oktoberfest

Story Info
Feeling the heat.
3.2k words
4.12
35.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally my turn to travel to Germany. Most of my business partners recounted personal tales of sexual adventures during their journeys. I had never been interested in Germany until I received specific information regarding their saunas. I had a particular interest in how males and females openly shared the same sauna. The lure of naked strangers sitting in a room intrigued me. In making the arrangements for my trip I took great care in reserving a hotel that had a sauna on the property.

I arrived in Germany in the late afternoon of a cold and damp day. Fortunately, I was able to get a few hours sleep on the plane. I was ready and willing to experience the sun setting over the German country side while attempting to capture the attention of a European woman. As I was unpacking, I could see the hotel's indoor pool. It appeared to be empty except for a couple who were in and out of my view. Suddenly at a double take, I noticed that the woman wasn't wearing the top to her bathing suit. That couldn't be, a woman swimming in a public pool with her breasts exposed!!! There had to be something wrong. There had to be some kind of catch. I checked again and yes, the pool was attached to my hotel. This was a strange occurrence to be sure. Being in a foreign country on my first night, I certainly didn't want to get into trouble. So, I closed the curtains, dropped to my knees and while peering over the window ledge curiously maintained surveillance of the couple. My heart was racing and my breath was short. I hadn't experienced anything like this since I was twelve starring at a woman through a high powered telescope as she was undressing across the courtyard of my apartment complex. The woman was approximately fifty and had a rather stunning body for her age. Except for the strangely absent top of her two piece bikini, all appeared normal. Although it was only ten minutes, my pounding heart made it feel like hours had passed.

Suddenly, another woman appeared. She was approximately twenty-five and had on a one piece bathing suit. She appeared to give a salutation to the couple as she casually passed. I had to find out what was going on. Could anyone just walk in on this brazen couple?

Despite my stomach telling me it was way past dinner time, I slipped on my bathing suit and quickly grabbed a hotel towel as I ran toward the door. As I was waiting for the elevator, I caught myself mumbling, "Damn, they'll all be gone by the time I get there." The elevator door opened and I followed the signs to the pool. I opened the door and only the couple was in sight. The pair were reclined on pool chairs and engaged in casual conversation. Yes, I could see from twenty feet away that those nipples were perky and out there for all to see. My pace slowed as I approached. With all my might, I calmed the excited, boyish glee, which I'm sure could easily be seen by the naked eye from the space shuttle as it orbited earth.

As I passed the couple, I gave them a greeting from my ten dollar English-German dictionary. "Guten Tag" (Good day) I stated as I passed.

They replied as if they understood me and were covered in starched uniforms.

I half expected to be yelled at in German and escorted out of the pool area. Surely one of us had to be wrong. Was the hotel staff aware of what was going on? I nonchalantly dropped my towel on a chair and jumped in the pool. I said to myself, "A couple of laps are all I'll do and get out." After all, I was only swimming to keep up the pretense. I got out of the pool and like a magnet drawn to metal, my eyes returned to those exposed nipples. In my expert opinion those breasts were well rounded, tanned and scored at least an 8 in my book. The nipples were as relaxed as she seemed to be. Suddenly, I realized I had to do something before her companion blackened one or both of my roaming eyes. I know...I'll head to the sauna. Remembering that was the most important part of the trip. I grabbed my towel and located what appeared to be the sauna cabin.

Like a typical American, I hung my towel and was entering the cabin with my bathing suit still dripping chlorinated water. As I opened the door, I caught a glimpse of a naked female stretched out across the center bench. I quickly, (no, what's faster than quickly) closed the door and took a breath. What that split second view blasted onto my retina appeared to be the other female I had seen from my room. She was lying on a towel, naked as the day she was born with her forearm across her eyes. I then looked for a sign indicating that the sauna was for women only. No such sign was located. Like a light bulb illuminating a dank room, the stories of co-ed saunas came to me. I stood frozen in time. Gambling that the stories were true, I removed my bathing suit and exchanged it for the towel. I took a deep breath and wondered if my ten dollar English-German dictionary would assist me during a German interrogation after I had been arrested for lewd behavior. I entered and carefully sat above the unsuspecting female. I took another deep breath; leaned back closed my eyes as I bared my goodies as if I was sporting freshly creased Dockers.

Peeking through the nervous slit in my eyelids, I could see sweat dripping off her flattened yet perky breasts. One leg was raised revealing her groomed female fur, which was barely visible from between her athletic thighs. I scanned her hour glass shape again and again as graphic sexual thoughts ran through my now overheating brain. Being a novice at absorbing the sauna's normal operating temperatures, I began to fidget. The noise I created on the wooden benches caused the young lady to rise up and look around. She projected a comment in her native language in my direction. Unfortunately, there were no pockets from, which I could pull my English-German dictionary. I smiled and related through voice and gestures that I didn't speak German. Well, it was my lucky day because the young lady was a part of the hotel staff and spoke just enough English to make my dreams come true.

She repeated her comment in English, "Is it hot enough for you?"

If she only knew how I really wanted to answer that question. I replied, "It's fine," as I intensely observed her body glistening from the sweat.

I found it hard to believe she couldn't see what felt like my insides trying to get on the outside. It was becoming "harder" for me to contain my excitement.

She stated, "I've been in there long enough and that was it for me."

I replied, "This was my first time and I plan to take it slow."

I discreetly peeked at her dangling breasts as she collected her towel. The next thing I saw was the damp, roundness of her backside as she exited the sauna. From my vantage point, I could see her stepping into the adjacent shower bay. I wrestled with the heat and my conscience trying to decide whether I should remain in the sauna or continue our inaugural chat. The heat from internal and external sources became too much. Without much finesse, I exited the sauna and dashed toward the showers. I made some glib remark as I entered the shower bay. This strange woman was massaging soap over her luscious body at the nozzle across from me. I just couldn't get my head around it. The two of us were across from each other as if we were longtime lovers. While pretending I had done this everyday of my life, I examined every inch of her body through the flowing soapy water.

She began asking me casual introductory questions. How long had I been in Germany? Did I like the hotel?

I smiled, poured on the charm and would have told her my bank account and pin numbers if she had asked. Something must have been going right for me because she turned off her water, loosely wrapped her towel around her and continued talking while wringing water from her hair. I completed my shower, grabbed my towel and we walked toward the dressing area together without a single gap in the conversation.

It was just my luck, the lockers and wooden benches were also in an open area. I couldn't very well put my cold, wet swim trunks back on so I grabbed another towel to throw around my shoulders. Luckily, it matched the one around waist. I couldn't very well have mismatched towels at such a critical point in our relationship. I provided a modest distance between us as we sat on the same bench. I struggled so hard at trying not to stare while also not wanting to appear shy. She began rubbing a wonderfully scented lotion onto her legs and arms as I was crumbling under the pressure. I was thinking, "This is over the top. I'm not supposed to be here." It was like going to see your favorite band in concert and getting to see them stroll around in their underwear backstage prior to the show. I couldn't stand it any longer. If I didn't get out of there, sooner or later she was either going to see the tent I was pitching under my towel or hear my stomach begging for food. Neither of them was palatable.

In desperation, I blurted out, "Would you join me for dinner?"

She paused for what seemed like two or three birthdays. I know in my sudden vision I saw myself wearing some kind of pointed hat. Finally, she agreed to meet at the restaurant down the street. The deal was set and I exited with great haste. As I was standing in the elevator, I couldn't tell if it was the anticipation or the breeze under my towel that was tightening the flesh and taking the curl out of the short hairs surrounding my testicles.

I arrived at the restaurant feeling eucalyptus fresh (from the sauna) and confident. She was already seated and looking through a menu. The menu was in German so I just ordered what she was having. Yeah, as if the entrée would be the focal point of my evening. I felt compelled to stare into her eyes and observe her facial and hand gestures and she struggled with English. I didn't care what she was saying but damn, she sure looked cute saying it. As dinner was ending, I was scheming as to how I would ask to see her again.

Out of the blue, she stated, "I always wondered how it would be to have sex with an American."

My arm started to hurt as I was pinching myself, trying to wake from this obvious dream. Like the Don Juan, I always wanted to be I said, "Let's find out."

She smiled and asked for my room number. She related that she had her reasons for wanting to be discrete. I couldn't come up with any reason to care for the discretion and provided the number.

Approximately thirty minutes after we parted company, there was a faint knock at my door. I opened the door not sure what to expect and there she was in all her glory. She came in and we chatted as if we were old friends.

She sat on the edge of the bed and asked, "Could I have a glass of water?"

Like the gentleman that I am, I retrieved a glass and filled it with the coldest water the faucet could muster. I stood in front of her as I was handing her the glass. Using my belt and waistband she pulled me closer and unzipped my pants. I think the last time my eyes were that wide was...hell, they've never been that wide. I was surprised she didn't think butter was on my manhood as easily as it flopped out. Without another word being spoken, she took me fully into her mouth. Though it felt like time had stopped, the only thing I could feel moving was her head, hands and the growth they were producing.

After a few moments she came up for air and asked, "Do you like it?

Words escaped me but I guess the grunt was acknowledgement in the affirmative. She took the glass of water from my hand, took a sip, put the glass down and commenced to rocking my world. The cool wetness of her mouth and skillful hands were impressive. Before I knew it, my butt cheeks and teeth were clinched. Suddenly, a familiar wave began at my ankles rolled through my body until it reached my scalp. I could feel the rush of fluid through my shaft and into the back of her mouth. Her hand slowed and the grip was precise in removing every last drop.

She took another sip of water and in a mischievous voice said, "Your turn."

In a calculating tone, I requested that she stand so that I could seductively remove her clothing. After achieving total exposure, she fell back onto the bed. Her arms and hands were massaging her breasts while her legs were slowly opening and inviting me in. My clothes were removed and tossed aside in record time. Thank God I practiced what Mom always told me, "Wear clean underwear, you'll never know when you'll be in an accident." Knowing that I was now an ambassador for the American male's sexual prowess, I brought my "A" game. My tongue licked and kissed more of her body than the totality of ice cream in my life. Carefully avoiding the creamy center of her writhing body, I was now close enough to see the juices seeping out. Like an explosive expert, I slowly separated her pubic hairs exposing the target. The moment my lips touched that most secret of spots, the fuse was lit. The combination of fingers, lips and tongue became too much to bear. I had to hold on for the ride, which was difficult considering the free flowing juices. Her hips were erratically rising and falling. Her hands were holding my face so tightly into her womanly split that it became hard to breathe. Then I heard it, not once but twice, a muffled scream of passion and triumph.

I relaxed as she released her grip on my dome. After a few deep breaths she began muttering something in German. I rolled off to the side having no idea of what was going to happen next. I did know that I was wearing an erotic liquid moustache and goatee like a badge of honor.

She turned in my direction, smiled and stated, "Her fiancée had never done it like that before."

Did she say fiancée? Why was that the first time I heard about a fiancée? Well, to be honest, it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

She then stated, "Before I leave, I want to climax in my usual position, which was on top."

Could I refuse a simple request? We shifted our bodies until I was in the center of the bed. She paid her fare with a kiss and climbed aboard. Was I really surprised that feeling her shaven pubic hair being rubbing back and forth across my meat monster would cause it to awaken? Once it reached a full throbbing status, it was time for lift off. Her hand wiggled between our bodies, grabbed the throbbing pole, found the target and slid down onto it. It was like I never felt that wet canal contracting around me before. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I used both hands to reach for those round breasts hanging like apples from a tree. There was the right amount of spillage from my hands to create a delight for my eyes. Up and down she moved with her head held back concentrating on her goal. I could feel that I was about to explode before she accomplished her mission so I pulled her close to suck on those inviting nipples.

Oh yeah, that was the right move at the right time!

The moans emanating from her told me that my ploy was working. We delayed just enough that when she was forced to continue her motion; I had achieved a momentary reprieve. I could feel the slow and steady build leading toward the inevitable conclusion. The only question was could I time it just right. Instinct took over and my hands reluctantly relocated from those oh so soft breasts to her waist. I had to try and control the movement. She was a machine on automatic. I'm not sure she even knew I was in the room. I could feel the tingling beginning in my little head. I knew what was about to happen. Luckily, her sexy yelps indicated it was about to happen for her too. I could feel those wet walls squeezing the bulging vein in my stiff and extended shaft. I knew I was either going to have to stop her or...never mind, it was too late. I was past the point of no return. The next thing I knew my hips were pushing up, my hands were pulling down on her hips, I was screaming with mouth closed and she was gripping my shoulders. I felt that warm leakage transferring from me to deep inside her as she slowly rocked back and caught her breath. Eventually my eyes opened, I saw a beautiful full bosom staring me in the face while her head was still tilted backward. I could also get a glimpse of our pubic hairs co-mingling. I knew that this night was about to come to a close. She dropped onto the bed and our wonderment could only be expressed in sporadic whispers.

We gradually regained our strength. With deep regret, certainly on my part, she rose from the bed, collected her things and headed to the bathroom. I felt I should say or do something but words and actions escaped me. After a time, she emerged from the bathroom ready to depart. I got up and wrapped a towel around my waist and moved in for the regretted good-bye kiss. She gave me a European style kiss (one on each cheek) while using one hand to reach under the towel to see if I had a good time.

She gave me the most beautiful smile I had ever seen as she stated, "Americans aren't as bad as I thought." She smiled again stating, "Too bad you aren't staying in Germany."

One last sweet American style kiss on the lips and out the door she went. To my dismay, I never saw her again. It was an Oktoberfest I'll never forget.