Old Black Man Fucks a Wife

Story Info
Younger white wife fucks a married old black man.
3k words
4.28
292.8k
196
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nojustice2
Nojustice2
325 Followers

I am a 40 year old average white guy married to my loving 30 year old wife Katie. Katie is a hot Irish girl with pale skin. She has very dark hair with bright blue eyes. Katie is a workout nut. She works out during the week and does yoga regularly. We do have a good sex life and I get it as much as I want to. The problem is that I have a bad back. I've had surgery, but it still isn't right yet. This keeps me physically and mentally not in the mood sometimes. Along with Katie's energy, this becomes a problem sometimes. We both work and Katie travels a lot with her job. When we are home, I like to watch sports and drink beer. Katie likes to workout and have sex. My friends always ask me how I keep up with her energy.

To supplement my not being able to perform moments, I introduced Katie to porn and sex toys. When I am not in the mood for sex, she regularly will watch porn and use her toys. Katie even takes a dildo or two on her business trips to help satisfy her needs.

One day I came home from work and Kelly was at the store. She just returned earlier from a business trip and her computer and luggage was still in kitchen. I was having a snack and wanted to check yesterday's sports scores. Instead of going upstairs to my computer, I just opened Katie's. When I opened up the internet browser, it resumed Katie's last session. It didn't shock me that it was a porn site because we always watch it. What was surprising was that the video she was watching was older black men fucking younger white women. I am 40 now so when I say older, I mean 50 to 60 year old black men. I was confused because Katie never mentioned anything about a black fantasy. Now I was curious so I looked inside her suitcase and found a black dildo. I never have seen this one before.

When Katie came home I mentioned the porn site with black guys on her computer along with the black dildo. She blushed a little and asked if I was mad. I told her no, but surprised because she has never shared this fantasy with me before. Katie told me she just got the dildo before her trip. She started having this fantasy lately, so she experimented with it on her trip. I told her I would of expected her to fantasize about a young, muscled black guy. I didn't expect it to be an old, grey haired black guy with a beer gut. Katie told me the young guys don't turn her on like the old guys do.

That night before bed Katie wanted to know if I wanted to have some fun. I told her that I was too tired and sore. Katie then wanted to know if I would like to watch her play with her new toy. She then pulled out the black dildo from her bag. The sight of it in her little white hand was erotic. I told her that I think I could get into that.

Katie got naked and climbed onto the bed. Katie and I have never had kids yet because of our jobs. Katie's body is like it was when she was inr 20's still. Katie's boobs are average sized but firm. Her nipples are bigger than average and she keeps her pussy waxed bald. She knows I love the smooth feel. Katie layed on her back and spread her legs while smiling at me. She then teased me by asking me if I could handle watching a black dick fuck her little pussy. I was so turned on now that I forgot about my back pain and fatigue.

Katie took the dildo and started licking and sucking it while she looked at me. Katie had her other hand playing with her pussy. I noticed that Katie was getting into this. Katie then closed her eyes and started pushing the black dildo into her tight pussy. She slowly moved it in and out. The sight of her white pussy lips wrapped around this dildo was too much for me. I then told Katie that I wanted to help her with that. I took hold of the dildo and withdrew it almost all the way from inside her. I then pushed it all the way back in slowly. Katie was really into this so I went a step further. I started role playing and talking dirty to her like I was a black guy. I asked her if she liked this black dick in her pussy. Katie was getting close to cumming and I told her that this black dick is going to cum. Katie started moaning yes! yes! yes! loudly. Katie then had an incredible orgasm. Katie usually cums pretty hard but this time was unbelievable. I was so turned on that I pulled off my shorts. I moved in and started fucking my wife harder than usual. I only lasted a minute and came hard inside her. Katie had another powerful orgasm and I then thought about protection. I only cum inside her on the safe time of the month. Usually I wear a condom because we were not ready for kids yet. I was lost in the excitement but Katie told me it was ok. She kissed me and told me that it was incredible.

After several weeks of Katie and I role playing with black porn and dildos, I told her I had to ask her something. We had a few drinks already and were fooling around. I wanted to know if she really wanted to fuck a black guy or was it just fantasy. She paused for a minute then told me that it is a fantasy, but not to be mad. She then told me that she kind of wanted to try it one day. I told her I was not mad but I didn't want her to sneak around. I told her if she wanted to try it, she should. I just want her to tell me about it. Katie told me that she would not want to go through it by herself. She told me that if the right situation comes around, she wanted me there to watch. She told me that it is part of her fantasy. To have me there watching her. I was surprised and told her it sounds like it might be fun. We then had great sex again.

A few months later we were invited to a friends wedding. It was far away so we booked a hotel room for that night. Katie looked amazing as usual. She wore a tight brown dress with brown high heels. Katie didn't wear a bra because the dress was so tight, it pushed her firm boobs together nicely. The dress really showed off her toned legs too. We went downstairs to the banquet room for the reception. We were a little surprised when we walked in. Apparently our old friends had a good amount of black friends since we last hung out. Probably a third of the guests were black. We found our table and we sat with two black couples. The couples were older and I guessed them to be around upper 50's. We grabbed some drinks and sat down. We started talking with the couple next to us. The guy sitting to the left of Katie was Clinton. His wifes's name was Shirley. The couple next to me was Mike and Jeanie. During dinner I picked up on Clinton checking out Katie several times. Clinton looked to be about 5 feet 9 inches tall, and about 220 pounds. He wasn't what you would call fat, but he was chunky. He still had his hair and it was still black. Shirley was definitely fat. She never really got up from the table, and it appeared that she had some health issues. We all kept drinking and talking.

When dinner was over the music started. People started dancing and this is the part of weddings that I get more drinks. I don't dance and like to people watch. Katie on the other hand, loves to dance. Katie went out to dance and I was at the bar. Clinton came over to me. We had a drink and were watching some of the women dance. I made a comment about some of the good looking women there. Clinton told me there were but not as any as beautiful as my wife. I then told Clinton to go dance with her then. I told him that I didn't dance so Katie always goes alone. He told me he would love to as long as Katie was ok with it. I told him that she would love it. We went back to the table and Katie came over for a drink. When a song came on that she liked, she went back out to dance. Clinton checked with Shirley to make sure it was ok to dance with my wife. Shirley laughed and told us that was fine with her because she certainly can't go out there.

Clinton met up with Katie and they started dancing. They were really having some fun and I made small talk with Shirley. I mentioned that Clinton moves pretty good out there. Shirley told me that he's always had a lot of energy. She told me that he just turned 60. I couldn't believe it by the way he moved. I was wondering why Shirley wasn't out there with him. She must of sensed my thoughts because she told me she has bad knees. She also just had hip replacement surgery recently so she won't be moving too much any time soon. After a few songs, Katie went to the restroom.

I went back to the bar and Clinton followed me. Clinton told me again how hot my wife was and told me he bets I will be having fun tonight. I told Clinton that I am sure that he could have fun tonight too. Clinton laughed and told me that he wishes, he hasn't had sex in a year with his wife's problems. I decided to take a gamble and told Clinton that I was talking about having fun with my wife. Clinton almost choked on his drink. He told me that it's not nice messing with the mind of an old black man. I told him that I wasn't and if he could get away from Shirley, he might be able to have some fun with Katie. Clinton's eyes were wide and I think he thought that this can't be possible. I asked him what was wrong? Hasn't he ever been with a white woman before? Clinton told me no he has not, but it has always been his fantasy to be with one at least once. I told him about Katie's fantasy and told him now would be his perfect chance. Clinton finished off his drink and walked back to his wife. He talked with her for a minute and then came back over by me. He told me that Shirley is tired, and she wants to go back to her room to sleep. Clinton told me that after he settles her in bed, he would be back here.

Katie came back over to me and got another drink. She asked me where Clinton went. I looked at her and commented on how the two of them were really moving on the dance floor. Katie told me that wasn't all that was moving. Now I looked at her and she told me that every time Clinton danced up behind her, she felt his cock getting hard. I told her that I figured she was interested in maybe having some fun. I told her that I took the liberty of inviting Clinton back to our room. Katie told me that she didn't believe me, but I saw the look in her eye that told me she did want to. I told her it was ok and she should do it. Katie told me that she would be willing as long as I was with there to watch.

Clinton came back and took Katie's hand. He told her that they were not done dancing yet. We all were drinking too much and I mentioned that we should make our exit now. We stumbled to the elevator. Clinton looked like a teenager again the way he kept looking at Katie's tits, and touching her ass. The doors almost closed in elevator when another couple entered. They were going to the floor below ours. As we rode up I noticed the couple staring at Katie, then at Clinton, then at me. I just smiled and winked at them. They exited the elevator and we went to our floor.

When we entered our room Clinton didn't waste any time. He started taking off his shirt and Katie stood there watching. Katie told me to unzip her dress in the back. After I unzipped her, she walked over to the bed. She pulled the comforter off the bed. The sheets were a nice black in color cotton. Clinton dropped his underwear and started toward the bed. Katie and I have been watching a lot of interracial porn lately so we've seen black dicks before. I thought holy shit! Clinton was sporting a dark black dick that was probably nine inches long. I just knew it was definitely bigger than mine. It was also much bigger than the black dildo Katie's been using. I looked at Katie and she was just admiring it. Clinton then reached for Katie and turned her around. He slid her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Katie looked over her shoulder at Clinton with her sexy eyes. Clinton helped her onto the bed. He told her that he wanted to see her little white pussy. Katie reached down and grabbed her panties. She slid them down her legs and off.

Clinton watched this and his cock was bobbing up and down with excitement. Katie was now naked except for her heels that she left on. She looked incredibly hot. Clinton inched closer and was on his knees. I couldn't help noticing how big his balls were. When he moved they swung side to side. Clinton grabbed Katie's legs and spread them. He told her how pretty her pussy looked. He then began rubbing his cock up and down on it. I moved closer for better look and then Clinton pushed inside my wife. Katie's eyes flew open in delight. Clinton held still for a minute admiring the tightness. Katie told him that it was so deep in her but it felt good. While Clinton waited for her pussy to adjust to his size, he was feeling her boobs. Clinton then began thrusting into her. It looked hot seeing Katie's nice white legs up in the air, and Clinton's black body between them. Clinton's black ass was going up and down while his balls were smacking against Katie's ass. Clinton really gave it to her good and Katie then started to cum. She started to shake like she was having convulsions.

Clinton told her to get on her hands and knees. Katie was barely able to move yet after her orgasm. I switched my position for a better view too. Katie was still breathing heavy and was leaning on her elbows. Her ass was up in the air a little. Clinton's cock was slick with Katie's cum on it. He then grabbed Katie's hips and pushed back inside of her. I watched as his black dick was going in and out of her pussy. Clinton was fucking her hard and he was dripping with sweat. I couldn't believe the energy this guy had. Clinton mumbled that he was close to cumming. Katie really started to moan and get into it. Clinton then pushed all the way in and stayed that way. He yelled out that he was filling her white pussy with his black cum. This sent Katie over the edge and caused her to have another intense orgasm. They fell over onto bed panting and moaning. I noticed the bed sheets were soaked with their juices. Clinton sat up and told me that Katie's pussy was the best he has ever had. I looked over at Katie and noticed how much cum was leaking out of her. I told him that I hope he didn't just knock her up with that big load. Clinton smiled at me. He then told me it would be a lie if he wasn't trying too!

Katie just layed on her back on the bed recovering from her orgasm. Clinton started getting dressed and thanked me for letting him have the best fuck of his life. He then told me that he hopes that I am ok if Katie is pregnant. I started to panic a little and told him that it was the safe time of the month. Clinton told me that there is no safe time when a black man unloads into pussy. He then told me that he's too old to be a father again so it was up to us on what we would do. He then left the room.

I was looking for reassurance from Katie on the subject. She just told be that it was a great experience but she did feel something different when he came inside her.

The next several weeks we continued to have sex and wonder if Katie was knocked up. We decided the plan was not to worry about until it was confirmed. There was a possibility it still could of been from me. Katie told me that she was ready to have a baby now anyway. I mentioned it to her that it could be black. Katie told me that we could move to another state after the baby was born. We could just tell people we adopted a black baby. I guess I don't have a choice because her mind was made up. We just continued with our life until the big day.

Nojustice2
Nojustice2
325 Followers