Old Classmate

Story Info
Husband's boss turn out to be wife's old HS friend.
12.6k words
3.9
86k
89
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,064 Followers

"Do you have everything?" Susan asked, seeing her husband folding and laying his tee shirts in his bag.

"God, I hope so. Every trip I have to pick something up I forgot." He looked over at his beautiful wife. "Are you sure you don't want to go? I checked and there are available seats on the flight." He thought about being a week away from the love of his life. Susan was tall, slender, and athletic - just as she was when they met in college. He never had trouble dating beautiful women, even dated Miss Connecticut for a while, but Susan was different. Something set her above the women he had been with, something...He'd assumed he'd never have a shot with her, but when she asked him out their senior year at Harvard, he was stunned. Head of the cheerleading squad, head of her sorority, and even later, class valedictorian or Sophia something award winner. But it was her looks. Her long dark hair that glowed red in the sun, her deep green (or rather hazel, what the fuck is hazel?) eyes that seemingly stripped away any pretense, and ah, those lips...full, perfectly shaped for kissing, kissing, and other things.

They, well, to be accurate, he met her one night at a popular watering hole. She must have lost a bet or a dare and was drunk for the first time in her life...passed out drunk. David saw three boys bearing down on the girl he'd seen and admired, staggering, then collapsing on a seat, her dress pulling up to her waist as she fell and felt instant panic for her. He rushed over looking entitled, shoved by the three leering boys, and immediately grabbed her, telling the boys he needed to get his sister back to her house. They backed off, putting their hands out as he stepped between them. He straightened her dress to cover her thighs and made sure she was decent before carrying her out. To be fair, he didn't feel like a knight in shining armor seeing her sheer tiny thong-covered, fully shaved mound, but he stifled the urge to study that. He had to carry her back to her house and found himself holding her hair, (I know, right? What a cliché.) as she puked all night in the bathroom. Later, in the morning, he got some of her sisters to put her to bed and headed back to his apartment to get some sleep, assuming he'd never see her again.

Weeks later, he was heading to one of his classes when we saw her with one of her sisters. The girl frantically pointed to him and yelled out, "That's him!" He remembered the feeling of joy when Susan ran over and hugged him...hugged him with dozens of his business major classmates looking on enviously. This dark-haired goddess looked at him, thanked him, and asked if she could perhaps make up for how horrible she'd been and take him to dinner.

David remembers stammering, as if he'd never talked to a beautiful woman before, but accepted the invite. He wished he had a video of the evening because all he remembered was how beautiful she was. How perfectly she bit into her food. How flawlessly she chewed. How she looked into him and knew she could tell when he was being fully honest, or perhaps hiding, evading some truth. By the end of the evening, he'd been laid bare and was so in love he could never imagine even so much as chatting with another woman. When they graduated, for some reason she joyfully yelled "Yes!" when he knelt, holding out a ring. No joy would ever top what he'd felt at that time.

He loved his job. He loved how he was the head troubleshooter that was so in demand, but those demands made him have to be onsite all over the world. He looked at Susan with the same feelings he'd had six years earlier and hoped she'd changed her mind about going with him.

Susan shook her head sadly. "You know I can't. I have to face the stupid HOA at their meeting next Wednesday. I wish you were going. You are a lot better at...you know, making words sound good." She grinned, putting a finger against her lower lip as she cocked her incredible hips.

David wanted to toss the bag he was packing on the floor and make love to that long-legged beauty, but, being an adult..."Sorry, Betty Boop, I have an entire corporation breathlessly awaiting my rushing to..." he reached over and grabbed his plane ticket, "...Frankfurt to save the day." He shook his head, "I'm not whining. I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world. I have a great job, the most beautiful wife in the world, and a huge dick that drives her wild." He grinned at her, "What more could I ask for?"

"That's what I love about you," Susan smiled, "Your honest self-assessment. You know you can save the day in Germany, and...yeah, you keep telling yourself that about the last two."

"Ok, but going by empirical evidence, how did you put it last night? 'Oh yeah, Oh God, fuck me with that fat cock of yours, drive that shaft into me. Make me your bitch.' I think I got that right." He grinned.

"It was, 'Oh God, fuck me with that big cock of yours, make me your bitch.' I know, because I've been practicing that with Travis, that cute kid next door. He really thought it hit the right note." Susan posed again, her finger on her lip.

David chuckled and pointed to the bedroom trash can, "I know you're lying because there are no used condoms in there, and it hasn't been emptied in a few weeks. Ha!"

"Silly boy, you're thinking of Trevor, Travis's dad. Travis never uses protection. God! You really need to get out and meet the neighbors. That's a difference between you and me. I put myself out there. Anyhow, what time does your ride get here? I need to see if Travis is available this evening." Susan giggled.

"Sorry, not for 40 minutes."

"Ok, I should probably get myself ready." Susan reached under her tee-shirt and undid and pulled her bra out through the arm hole, "Travis ruined a couple of these already. I can't afford to buy new ones. Who chews off a bra? That was cute the first time..."

David looked at those perky breasts, snugly cupped by the tight tee shirt, those nipples that were currently trying to rip through the cotton, and groaned, "Oh God, seeing you like that might make my TSA screening a bit weird." He laughed as he picked up his bag and headed downstairs.

Susan shook her head, thinking of the game they play every time he leaves town. You'd think he'd want to leave reassured he has a faithful wife dutifully waiting for him but instead he apparently gets excited thinking she's with another man. Strangely enough, with this routine, she still never thought about ever cheating on her David. She knew the thoughts kept him busy when he was all alone, but she shuddered thinking how terrible it would be if she ever did the things she teased him about. She went over to the bar and poured him a scotch, another part of his routine. David was never quite comfortable flying and a single drink seems to relax him.

David sat down, thanking Susan for the drink, "You're not having one? Or wine?" He asked as she sat down next to him.

She put her head on his shoulder and stroked his thigh, "No, not on an empty stomach. I hate it when you leave. I mean, I understand it, but you are often 14 hours away and it just seems so far." She looked up at her husband, "I really miss you...already."

"Hey, I'll be home in a week and if the neighbors don't wear you out, perhaps I could make it up to you." He chuckled as he pulled her sliding hand onto his growing cock.

Susan gripped the shaft, thinking that's the positive part of him being away for a week at a time, he always is so intense, so powerful when they make love when he gets back. She felt herself getting wet just thinking how hard he can get after a week, how impatient he is to plunge into her. Her best orgasms are when she's roughly fucked and taken. She unconsciously unzipped David's pants and pulled out his nice cock. As she stroked it, she memorized the flared head, the plump veiny shaft, the pink slit, and the area just below that was so sensitive for him. How many times was she rewarded with jets of sperm just flicking her tongue there?

David groaned feeling those lips wrap around his cock. He'd imagined his next relief would be hours away in his lonely hotel room, but this was nice. He held her hair back, thinking this was so much better than being alone in a strange city. As he gently left her hair he slid a hand under her tee and felt those diamond-hard nipples and knew it was driving her wild as he teased them.

Susan pulled off her husband's cock and yanked her tee-shirt off and dove back down on his cock. She tried to get as much down her throat as she could but settled for half. She lifted her arm up onto the couch, giving David full access to her right breast, her more sensitive one. As she swallowed the leaking cum, she had a flash of actually letting Travis perhaps come over to help with some chores and instantly needed to dive her free hand into her shorts. She felt her slick, oily pussy lips that she'd always kept perfectly shaved, and moaned on David's cock. As she felt her sensitive nipple being pulled and as she stroked her clit, she pulled her mouth off David's cock, "God, David, you have to fuck me. I don't have to cum since there isn't much time, but I can't wait a week to have you inside me." She looked up at him as she rapidly stroked his cock.

David looked at his watch and nodded quickly. As his wife jumped up and pulled off her panties and shorts, he lifted his ass and pulled his dress pants down to his knees. He stroked his cock as he focused on that clamshell pussy he'd first seen in the bar. Still the most beautiful pussy he'd ever seen.

As Susan straddled her husband, she had a quick rush seeing her twat about to be impaled by a man in a suit. 'Oh God,' she thought, 'My favorite fantasy.' As she dropped down, burying that cock inside her, she pulled David's hands off her ass and onto her tits. "Play with these. I want you to remember what they feel like, what this nice tight cunt feels like. I want you to think about what you have at home...That's it, baby, fuck your wife's pussy." As she ground down hard against his pelvis, she cooed, "Feel that baby? You're pressed against my cervix, God damn, you're big. I want to feel your cum."

David was thrusting harder and harder in response to his writhing wife, wondering what inspired this, but hell, whatever it is he wanted this to be part of every trip out of town. He grabbed those fleshy mounds and felt his balls ache, knowing he should hurry, but holding back...'ooohhh, yes holding...this is going to be intense.' He thought as his hips thrust upwards.

Susan felt she was close, but knew David was closer, and that was fine. She'd finish off after he left using his cum as an added lubricant, remembering doing this a lot in the past. As she waited for David's explosive release she was jolted out of her lustful haze by the sound of her husband's phone.

David stopped thrusting, agonizing frustration feeling all his excited nerves die down. He reached under and pulled out his phone, "David. Hey Jennifer, really? That's great but, I have to leave for the airport in ten minutes. I don't have...What, Oh crap. Hang on!" He tapped Susan on the shoulder mouthing, 'My boss is on his way.' "Ok, Jennifer, thanks. I'll hold off until he gets here."

Susan jumped up and spun around trying to find her shorts and yanked them on as David tried to pull up his pants one-handed. She knelt down in front of him and pulled them up, snapped, zipped, and buckled. Still kneeling, she found her tee, and pulled it on, not realizing it was inside-out. When David got off the phone, she looked up ruefully at him. "What is going on?" She looked where she was and laughed, "Ok, I hope your boss doesn't walk in now."

David shook his head, smiling at his beautiful wife, "That was Jennifer and the test results for Frankfurt came back and she said my boss is driving them over." He picked up his scotch and took a sip, "Anyhow, they were going to email it to me, but now I'll be able to study them on the plane." He paused, "Why did she say my boss is driving them over? He's in Palm Springs."

Susan looked at herself and put her arms across her chest, "I'd better go get dressed." She pulled her arms away showing half-inch-long bumps sticking out.

David laughed, "God, yes. If it's Rich, he'll probably have a heart attack." He went over to the mirror to check himself out when the doorbell rang. He looked over to Susan realizing she'd never get by the front foyer without being seen, so she fled back to the kitchen.

David opened the door. "Ed, what the hell? I assumed...never mind. Why did you bring this over? I'm sorry, come on in." David held the door for the owner and founder of the company. As they walked into the living room, David was aware that it smelled like sex, but perhaps it was his imagination.

"I saw those come in and as I live out this way, I told your assistant I'd drop it off. This trip is really important to the company and I thought you'd like to go over this on the plane." Ed looked at the scotch on the table, "David, you'd better finish that, unless it's not all that great."

"Yeah, thanks. Do you want one? It's a 25-year-old Speyside single malt." David said walking over to the bar.

"And here I was telling Rich we don't pay you enough. Christ, yes. I'd love one." Ed said.

Susan was trapped in the kitchen listening to the man speaking and all of a sudden she had a flashback to high school. She crept to the doorway and looked out and saw who it had to be. Eddie Donaldson.

"Eddie!" David and Ed turned to see Susan burst out of the kitchen, looking really happy.

"Christ! Susan O'Donnell?" Ed blurted. "I mean, Susan McNeil? Are you two married? To each other?" Seeing her nod happily, he took the girl into his arms giving her a huge hug. When she pulled away, he looked her up and down before quickly looking back into her eyes.

David looked stunned at this. His wife knows Ed Donaldson...Eddie? From where? He numbly handed the glass of scotch to the man shaking his head, "Ok, I have to know. How do you two know each other?"

Susan looked happily at David, "We went to school together. All twelve years. I mean, it was something we never really paid attention you since we had our own group of friends, but I think it was 9th grade we figured out we'd been in at least one class together every year." She turned to Eddie, "So, I was going to ask what you've been doing, but, hey! You invented that thing and founded your own company. It is so good to see you again." She hugged the man again.

Ed felt the girl who he fantasized about for...too many years to count, holding him, pressing her breasts against him. He gently pried her away knowing something less than appropriate was going to come between them. He took a sip of the scotch and again looked her up and down.

Susan immediately clutched her arm across her chest, "Sorry, I'm going to put a bra on. The one I had broke...the clip, and I didn't think we'd be having company."

David and Ed watched the beautiful woman run upstairs, her dark hair bouncing as she ran. "So, that was strange," David said.

"Yeah, it was." Ed took a sip of the scotch, "Nice, really nice. What is this?"

"Glenfarclas. My stand by." David took a sip, his stomach feeling suddenly sour, "Um, can I ask? Did you two date or anything in school?"

Ed burst out laughing, "Not a chance." He looked up the stairs, "She was like up here in the school hierarchy," holding his hand high above his head, "and I was, well you know, the AV guy." He said while lowering his hand all the way down. "Hell, I was thrilled she even knew my name." He looked appraisingly at his employee, "Hell man, you are my hero. You are the one."

David looked confused, "What do you mean, the one?"

"We used to wonder who would be the one to marry Susan O'Donnell. We used to toss out names, well not names exactly, but we assumed we'd see her coming down the steps on Air Force One, or walking the red carpet, you know." He looked back at the stairs, "You have no idea how much I envy you right now. I've always thought highly of you, but now..." He turned, heard footsteps, and saw the vision he'd had in his head for the last ten years walking down the stairs. Bra-clad and her shirt right-side out.

Susan walked over and stood by David, "Sorry honey, I try not to throw myself at strange men when they come over, but you know how I am." She looked over at Ed grinning, "Eddie was the smartest guy in the school. I remember when...oh shit, I'm sorry. Your ride is here." She looked out the window hearing a quick beep.

David picked up his bag and the folder Ed had brought over, "Well I guess I'll see you in a week."

Susan came over and hugged him, before giving him a long, wet kiss, "Hurry back, I need you to finish what you started when you get back." She whispered in his ear. "I love you so much." She said more loudly.

Ed put down his full glass of scotch, "I'd better be going also," He looked at Susan, "God, it was good to see you again."

"Ed, you should finish your scotch," David said looking at the glass.

"Um, I could just chug it. It's too good to waste, but I can't stay. It wouldn't be right...you know, appropriate." Ed said walking over to the glass.

"Don't you dare. That is too good to chug. Relax, catch up on old times." David said, "Susan, you ok with that?"

Susan nodded, "Now that I don't feel like I'm flashing him, yeah. We'll be fine. I'd like to find out how this all happened." She kissed her husband goodbye and watched as he climbed into his ride. She waved back and sadly watched as he pulled away.

David never in his life felt such turmoil. Rationally, he totally trusted Susan, and Ed seemed like a real standup guy, but in his stomach, he thought about how aroused he'd gotten Susan without satisfaction. Now he's dashing off and leaving her with a man she'd known all her life. He shook his head and opened the folder. 'Have to focus on the issue at hand. There's nothing accomplished by worrying. Anyhow, Ed is not a rapist and Susan wouldn't...just wouldn't, regardless of how we play our game,' he thought.

"So, come in. Sit down." Susan said leading her old classmate back into the living room. She blushed seeing Ed sit down right where David was, where she was just five minutes before, naked, a fat cock filling her up. She felt her moist pussy throb eagerly and tried to shake it off.

Ed studied the girl he knew looking for signs of aging, something different. Sure, she couldn't have changed that much in 10 years, but he couldn't keep himself from studying her. She looked really flushed, but that must have been from her embarrassment of being a bit exposed. Her hips were slightly wider, and her waist looked the same, but he was sure her breasts were another cup size. Having admired her for so many years, he'd pretty much memorized every part of her.

"I feel like a prime hunk of meat, the way you're looking at me," she verified she wasn't showing anything much. Her nipples were now stifled by her bra, and her shorts were not too tight.

"I'm sorry. I was just, you know..." Ed trailed off.

"Looking for signs of aging. I know, I was doing the same thing to you. I'm amazed at how much stronger you look now." She said, suddenly blushing. "And," looking down at herself, "some things just are not quite as perky." She sighed.

"Thanks. I've been working with a trainer for the last few years. The stress of the business was getting to me and my Dr. told me to start doing weights, running, swimming, cycling, or something. I needed to get out from behind the desk." He looked her up and down, "I cannot say since I never saw you...well, naked but from what I see you haven't aged a bit." He blushed.

When Ed mentioned sitting behind a desk, a quick flash of an image shot through Susan's head causing a quick smile but sat down next to Ed. "Yeah, well, if you saw me then and now..."

barkirk
barkirk
3,064 Followers