Old Enough to Know Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you they MADE me do it."

"Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that."

"At one point I thought they were just going to drive off and leave me there, stark naked on that lonely road. I was scared out of my wits, I can tell you. Fortunately the little sods came back for me laughing their heads off. And, of course, they wanted a reward for being so kind."

"Don't tell me," I said in mock drama, "they used your body for sex, again, you poor little maiden."

She was drying herself with a towel by now. She buried her head in it and pretended to cry.

"Look, why don't you just come out and admit it" I laughed, "you loved every minute of it. You couldn't wait to go off with them."

She sat on the edge of the bath, pouting at what I had said. By now, the mock tears had gone.

"And where are your panties, Miss?" I enquired.

"The boys kept them," she confessed, "as a souvenir."

"Yes, when you say "boys" you've got it about right," I admonished. "I just hope their mums don't find out about you. They'll string you up."

"I can't help it if young men find me attractive," she said.

"Look, they're just looking for easy sex, and they don't have to look very far when you are around."

"Oh, look who's talking," she responded hotly, "I know all about young Michael sneaking in next door with you for a quickie. And I don't think he's any older than 18."

"Yes, but I didn't let him strip me off and have sex with me, girlfriend," I replied.

"Not yet maybe," she grinned knowingly, "but I bet you wanted to. He's rather cute after all. And the weekend isn't over yet, is it?"

I remembered my own conduct over the evening and suddenly felt guilty. And she was getting too close to the truth for my comfort.

But, I couldn't resist a last little bitchy comment. "Do you enjoy being humiliated and ordered around by teenage boys like some Barbie play doll?

She blushed red and turned her guilty face away. For a change, she didn't answer me back.

After that we got some well needed sleep.

She wasn't with me the following evening, when I got an expected knock on the door at 9.00p.m. I was all set to send him packing, in a nice way of course, but, he was looking at me with those baby blue eyes over a small bunch of flowers.

I found myself melting as I invited him in. I had put on my nice peach coloured dress which showed a lot of cleavage and had done my make-up. "You can come in," I said, leaning forward to accept his kiss, "but just for half an hour."

An hour later, he was still kissing me and had finally succeeded in getting me out of my dress. Well it was my best one and I didn't want to get it creased. "You're a naughty boy," I said to him as I stepped out of it wearing nothing but white panties underneath. His mouth dropped open as he took in my figure. "Wow!" He whispered. "You're sensational."

I could see he was excited as his trembling hands cupped my large breasts. His hands were then all over me as he helped himself to my charms. Half an hour later, he had me gasping and groaning as he tugged down my panties. I sighed and let him pull them off. After all, his fingers had been inside them for the last ten minutes.

Then, I couldn't wait as I took is hand and led him upstairs. He tore off his clothes and I admired his young fit body.

Finally, as I got to play with his young hard cock I knew my principles had just disappeared down the drain.

After that, the difference in our ages was pushed aside and we got down to some serious fucking. He didn't last long at first but his powers of recovery were incredible. We made love until 1.00 a.m.

After he had slipped away, I lay back and sighed with happiness. I had a new lover. I tried not to think of how young he actually was. Also, I decided that I wouldn't let Mary know just yet. She would be crowing over my downfall for months.

I had arranged with Michael that he come to see me the following Friday night. I was still anxious about our age difference and was terrified someone found out about what we were up to. He reluctantly agreed. It would give us both some breathing space and I had to think it over carefully. I also had things to do, like work out how I could afford the rent this week. To say I was hard up was an understatement. I literally hadn't two pennies to rub together and money seemed to disappear so quickly, what with food, clothing, bus fares and rent etc. My benefits only went so far. It was a real headache. My previous ex's and partners had all taken advantage of my good nature and I was left high and dry with two young children to bring up. Also, I liked to drink and enjoy myself.

And what's wrong with that?

There was a short term solution. An older bloke who lived on a nearby private development fancied me something rotten. And he was loaded. He would lend me money, no problem. The only trouble was I didn't reciprocate his feelings. He was in his late forties and a nice enough man. But, you couldn't say he was good looking. He was always asking me out. He had even mentioned the idea of me and the girls sharing his house with him. It was a big house with plenty of bedrooms and my money problems would be over. He also seemed to get on well with my girls and was always buying them little presents. And he was good friends with my parents and older brother. But of course, he also wanted to get his hands on me. He had been lusting after me since I was a teenager. He wanted me in his bed. I could almost feel his lust when he came near me. The trouble was I just didn't fancy him in that way. The idea of having sex with him sent cold shivers down my spine. And, although my mum and others urged me to encourage him more, I just couldn't. I had been out to a nice restaurant with him once when I had been feeling rather low and he had taken us to the zoo one Sunday afternoon, but, I had politely refused to go out with him again.

However, the more I struggled with my meagre finances the more I thought about him. I had payments on my credit card and had got behind with the rent. Maybe he would lend me some cash until I could pay him back. I already owed him a fair sum but he never mentioned it. It was an option, at least.

On Tuesday morning he appeared at my side while I was looking around the supermarket. I had left the girls with my mum while I went shopping. "Good morning Yvonne," he said, having a good look at my legs while he stood there.

"Oh, hello, Ian," I replied as the usual unsavoury feeling at his presence washed over me.

"You are looking exceptionally lovely today if I may say so," he went on.

And I managed to stay and talk to him for a few minutes, before I plucked up the courage to ask him for a loan.

"I would be delighted dear girl," he enthused. "Look why don't we adjourn to the pub for a little drink while we discuss it."

And so, two gin and tonics later, we had a deal. He would lend me £50, to be paid back at some future date when I was in a better financial position. "No hurry, my dear girl, he said beaming as he slid two twenties and a ten in my direction.

"How much do I owe you, now Ian?" I asked.

He reached inside his pocket and brought out a small notebook. "Its £180 now, counting interest" he grinned, showing me the other loans on the list for which I had signed.

I closed my eyes and suddenly felt quite depressed. It was more than I thought. He had made it too easy to borrow from him. How would I be able to pay him back? And if I couldn't, what then?

Just then he seized his opportunity to ask me out again. And how could I refuse?

It was agreed he would take me out to a restaurant on Sunday. Then he made me promise to have a look round his house. I'd been there before a couple of times with my mum but had only seen the lounge and hall.

As I made my way back from pub, I passed a group of lads standing on a corner. They nudged each other and grinned while I walked past. They were the young lads from the party the previous Saturday. I recognised them immediately, three of them were the lads who had seen to Mary at the party and the other was the boy who had fucked me down by the shops. That fact had my heart beating faster...

It was rather embarrassing. But they knew my name and said hello. With four lads watching me walk away I couldn't help putting my nose in the air and swinging my hips as I walked. Unfortunately, a sharp gust of wind caught me as I walked past an alleyway and blew my short dress up around my waist. I blushed as I tried to smooth the skirt back down but their whoops of approval told me that they had got an excellent view of my panties and everything else. I bit my lip and tried to regain some dignity. How embarrassing I thought.

Michael came on Friday night all eager and ready to go. Within half an hour he had got me into bed and we were fucking on and off all night. He just couldn't seem to get enough of me. I wondered how long our little affair would last. There was more fucking than talking and I realised that apart from sex we didn't have much in common.

Finally, I saw him out after midnight and collapsed on the bed. I was exhausted. Before last week I hadn't had any sex for weeks and now I was shagged out. He wanted to come back on Saturday night, however, I had already promised to go out with Mary. I was also going to have to meet Ian on Sunday so, instead, we made arrangements for Monday night.

As I said, I was due to go clubbing with Mary on Saturday and I took the girls over to my mum's house at teatime.

Mary appeared about 7.30 p.m. and brought with her a bottle of supermarket white wine. "It's so expensive in the bars down town," she said, "so I thought we would have a couple of drinks before we went out."

That was all right with me, so we sat and sipped our wine for a while before getting ready. I thought we both looked stunning when we were ready to go. We were both showing a lot of leg in our short denim skirts and our make up had been expertly applied.

She took out some tablets from her bag

"Have you ever tried one of these, Yvonne?"

"What are they?"

"They're called ecstasy tablets. One of these will see us through to 2.00 a.m. and give us lots of energy."

"I don't know," I responded. "I don't want to get into drugs."

"These aren't drugs," she said laughing at me. "It's just a pick-me-up to give you more energy."

She took one and swallowed it with a gulp of wine. I thought "what the hell" and followed suite.

"Plenty of time" said Mary "why don't we sit down and let our tablets settle down."

So we sat down and had another drink of wine. Slowly the tablet began to take effect. It was like an out of body experience. I was aware of my back slowly sinking down the back of the sofa with my skirt bunching up round my waist. I wasn't even able to pull my skirt back down.

Not long after there was a knock on the back door. We looked at each other and started to giggle. Who the fuck was that?

I thought "It's Michael. The randy little sod had come for me again."

I couldn't move, but, Mary struggled to her feet and made it to the door.

There was the sound of voices and she returned accompanied by four youths. It was the four I had seen on the street corner and they were carrying a fair bit of booze with them.

"Just thought we'd call in and say hello" said one of them.

Mary started to giggle. I did to. If I'd been in a fit state I would have sent them packing, the cheeky little sods. But they were in and they weren't going anywhere. I just sat there my legs splayed out, looking at them through drowsy eyes. I saw them staring at what I was displaying, stocking tops and black panties. Lust was in the air alright and my experienced eye told me that every one of them had a hard on.

I was given a drink and it was all I could do to hold it. Whatever was in those tablets wasn't giving us energy, quite the reverse but, I was feeling happy and drowsy, all at the same time. Then I saw two of the guys each take hold of one of Mary's wrists and pull her towards the stairs. She dopily went with them and giggled as they undid the zip on her skirt. It slid down her lovely long legs exposing her little blue panties. She stepped out of her skirt and left it behind as they tugged her up the stairs.

One of the lads turned and gave the other two a stiff arm salute. They were going to fuck her, it said.

That left the other two lads in the room. One of them sat down beside me and started to kiss me while the other started to feel up my thighs. I should have jumped up and told them to stop. I should have shown them the door. But, I couldn't do anything but just lie there and let them get on with it. The kisses came thick and fast and I felt one of them unbuttoning my bra. I could do nothing, as he helped himself to my breasts. "Bloody hell, what a pair of tits" he gasped as he squeezed and fondled them. Meanwhile, his mate was kneeling on the floor in front of me with his fingers inside my panties. And give the little sod his due he knew what he was doing. He had found my sensitive little bud and was giving it no respite. I groaned and opened my mouth for more passionate kissing. My nipples were being tortured by merciless fingers above, while those below were feeling inside my pussy. It didn't take those boys long to turn me into a quivering jelly of a woman...

Then they undressed me and carried me naked upstairs to my bed. As I passed the other bedroom, I could see Mary tied to the bed, her legs splayed wide. She was gone and she was panting, her breasts heaving. I heard her begging for somebody's cock.

That was just what I had in mind for myself. I was positively dying for it. They teased and tantalised me until my body arched up off the bed craving for the touch of their hands and fingers. Then they waved their rock hard cocks under my nose, until I was also pleading with them to fuck me.

After that They made damn sure I got plenty of it, either in my mouth or in my ginger pussy.

The young scallywags had tied me to the bedstead just like Mary, as if to stay, we're in charge. They were going to let me go when they'd had enough and not before. And they never seemed to get enough. There was always one of them with an erection mounting the bed for his turn. I heard Mary shriek several times. She was having orgasms, more often than was good for her.

I had one or two myself. It was a delicious feeling, enhanced by the tablets we had taken.

After a few hours, the boys swapped over bedrooms and the fondling and fucking started all over again. I had love bites all over my neck, on my breast and even between my thighs. One of them even shoved the neck of a wine bottle up my vagina.

At about 3.00 a.m. they were so shagged out they decided to call it a night. "We'll come back and see you again," they promised. I had to call them back and beg them to untie us from the bed frames.

They all went down the stairs and I heard the door slam below. Finally I was able to sigh with relief. Then I crawled in to see Mary spread eagled on the bed with used condoms littered on the bed and on the floor. With a shock I realised I was in the same state.

After I untied her we hauled ourselves to the shower and afterwards managed to get some sleep.

In the morning, we were walking about like a set of zombies. "What, in God's name were in those tablets "I shouted.

"God knows," shrugged Mary. "But they were strong, weren't they?"

"They made us drowsy and helpless." I said remembering how I had felt.

"And I don't know about you," added Mary but they just seemed to make everything so much more...

"Exactly" I agreed.

Where did you get them?" I asked.

"Oh, I bought them from somebody in a pub," came her pathetic reply.

"So you could get some more, then?"

"I expect so, he seemed to have plenty."

"Those boys fucked us stupid," Mary

She sighed and smiled contentedly."Oh I know," she agreed.

Then a sudden thought hit me. "Mary, did you know they were going to call by any chance?" She evaded by eyes as she mumbled some vague answer and it told me all I needed to know.

Just as I was about to lose my temper with her she hit me with a bombshell.

"By the way," she said. I've heard that young Michael has got a woman pregnant over on the West Lake estate."

"She is 37, apparently, and old enough to be his mum."

I sat down hard. It was a body blow. The young cute little boy who had wheedled his way into my life was a serial seducer of older women. And I was one of his victims.

"Did you have sex with him" asked Mary directly.

"Oh yes," I confessed, "two or three times."

"I hope you had protection" she said.

"Are you kidding, I've got two children, I don't want another."

"Are you going to see him again?"

"Hell no," I said. "He can dip his little wick somewhere else. And there's plenty of other fish in the sea, as I discovered only last night."

"You enjoyed last night didn't you?" She said, putting her face in front of me.

"It was the most exciting sex I've had for years," I admitted.

"I'm glad you feel that way because they're going to call round again next Saturday night"

I opened my mouth to protest, but, the news had sent a shiver of pure delight right through me.

"Maybe I can choose another toy boy." I speculated a few seconds later.

"Why stop at one," said Mary, "I don't."

THE END

12