Old Fashioned Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Thomas, Jake and Isabel's love triangle continues.
2.6k words
8.7k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months later Isabel sat at the foot of her bed in her wedding dress. Her red hair cascaded down her back and her large blue eyes were bright... but not with hope. She had found the man of her dreams, nearly lost her virginity to him and had been torn away from him by his brother all in one night. She swallowed back the tears and told herself that Thomas was a good man who loved her and would do right by her.

The guests started arriving and Mamma and Poppa were in the back yard making last minute adjustments and greeting the guests. There was a soft knock on the door and Sarah poked her head in "Can I come in?"

Isabel smiled "Of course."

Sarah came over and knelt down in front of Isabel "You've been the most wonderful sister and I am so happy for you."

Isabel took Sarah's hands "I will always be your sister and I will always be here for you."

Sarah smiled "Maybe I will come stay with you for a few weeks next summer."

Isabel smiled "That would be wonderful."

Sarah stood "There is someone here to see you." Before Isabel could ask who, Sarah had opened the door and Jake walked in.

Sarah walked out and closed the door softly and Isabel stared at Jake. He was the most beautiful man she had ever laid eyes on and the sight of him stopped her heart and brought back the tears.

He walked over and knelt in front of her and took her hands "I'm sorry" He said softly.

The tears could no longer be held back and flowed down Isabel's cheeks.

"Don't cry darling." Jake choked and cupped Isabel's face. He leaned his forehead against hers and gently wiped away the tears.

"Jake." Isabel whispered.

He leaned down and ran his tongue over her lips and when she parted them he kissed her deeply. It seemed like an eternity and yet only seconds that he kissed her before pulling away.

"I came to say good-bye." He said softly "I can't stay here and watch you have children and grow old with him."

Isabel nodded and ran her fingers over his face, memorizing every detail of his skin. He kissed her again, harder and deeper until they were both gasping and out of breath.

"We'll always have the tree house." he told her and then he got up and walked out of her life.

**************************************************

The wedding ceremony was over quickly and everyone cheered and danced and ate and were merry well into the night. At midnight Thomas loaded Isabel into his wagon and they made their way back to his farm.

He took her hand to help her down "Mother is staying with her sister and Jake is gone so we will have the place to ourselves for a few days."

Isabel nodded and followed Thomas inside and upstairs. He showed her the wash room and told her to get comfortable and he would be back soon. Isabel was nervous but wanted to get this over with. She could not be with the man she loved so she needed to make the best of it and move forward starting tonight.

When Thomas came back she was laying on the bed waiting for him. She was wearing a thin white gown with spaghetti straps and lace across the breasts. Thomas gasped at the sight of her. He moved over to the other side of the bed and removed his robe before slipping into bed next to her.

He pulled her close and hesitantly kissed her. "I know the first time will hurt for you. I promise that I will be as gentle as I can." He whispered. Isabel nodded and tried to relax. Thomas kissed her softly and chastely for a few minutes before lifting her gown up to her waist. Isabel could feel his hard cock against her thigh. Thomas slid two fingers into her pussy and Isabel gasped at the pleasure. Thomas gently slid his fingers in and out of her a few times until he knew she was wet. He rolled onto her and positioned the head of his hard cock at the opening of her pussy. "I'm sorry" He whispered and rammed his cock deep inside of her. Isabel cringed but did not cry. Four thrusts later and Thomas spilled his seed into her and rolled off of her.

**************************************************

Three Years Later

Isabel gathered eggs from the chicken coops and cleaned out their coops and yard before moving on to the garden where there were vegetables to be picked and weeds to be pulled. At noon Mamma Mary called her in for Lunch.

Isabel went out to the water pump and washed her face before heading towards the house. She removed her boots and left them by the stoop before entering the kitchen and coming face to face with Jake.

She gasped at the sight of him. He hadn't changed at all. His beautiful green eyes were bright against his tan skin and he was as lean and strong as ever. Her heart stopped and she swore she was going to pass out.

Jake stepped forward and took Isabel's hands "It's good to see you sister." He said softly. Inwardly he cursed his brother. His beautiful Bel had become a shell of herself. Her hair was pulled back and hidden under a hat. Her eyes had lost their shine and were dull. She was thinner then before and there were dark circles under her eyes.

"Hello Jake." She said softly

Mamma Mary put lunch on the table and directed them to sit down. "Thomas will be out mending the fence until supper. Isabel you can take a box down to him while Jake and I catch up awhile."

Isabel nodded and kept her face down and ate very little. After she excused herself she quickly made a box for Thomas and left.

**************************************************

That evening at supper Isabel kept her face down and was very quiet. Mamma Mary chattered about how happy she was to have both of her boys under one roof again even if it was only for a little while.

"Are you okay Isabel? You're very quiet." Jake said quietly

Isabel looked up to find all three of them staring at her "J-Just Tired." She whispered.

Jake nodded "You have dark circles under your eyes and you've lost weight."

"Now Jake, That's no way to talk to my wife." Thomas admonished him.

"It's okay. If I may be excused I think I'll go on up to bed." Isabel whispered and quickly fled the kitchen.

She crawled into bed fully clothed and lay staring out the window at the stars. Some time later Thomas came in and sat down on the bed.

"Bella my love, there is something we need to discuss." He said nervously

Isabel's heart caught in her throat. He couldn't know, There was no way he could have found out... Before she could say anything Thomas pulled her gently to face him.

"It's been three years and we are not pregnant." He said softly.

"I'm sorry. " Isabel whispered.

Thomas stroked her hair "It's not you love. When I was a child I had small pox and it almost killed me." He smiled sadly and looked away "I managed to live but it appears that I am sterile."

"I don't know what to say." Isabel said quietly

"There is nothing you can say love. But Mamma is right, we need a child to love and to raise and help with the farm."

Isabel looked at Thomas confused. 'How?"

Thomas cleared his throat nervously "Mamma has been wanting to visit her sister Elizabeth for awhile now. In two days from now I am going to take her. Jake will stay here with you to tend the farm."

Isabel's eyes got real wide and she felt tears clog her throat. Her husband wanted her to have sex with Jake in order to get pregnant. "No! No Don't do this." She cried.

Thomas pulled her close "Don't cry my love. I know that you love me, but this is the only way we can have a child that will be of our blood. Don't worry, only the four of us will know."

Before Isabel could ask if Jake knew about this there was a loud knock at the door and Jake burst into the room.

"Have you lost your mind?!?" He yelled at Thomas

Thomas let go of Isabel and stood up calmly and put his robe on "Let us not upset Isabel. We can go downstairs and talk about this like men."

Jake shot Isabel a cold look and then turned and stomped down the stairs.

Thomas never returned to bed that night and Isabel didn't sleep at all. In the morning only Mamma Mary sat at the breakfast table. Isabel timidly sat down and stared at the bowl of hot porridge in front of her.

"Jake is a very handsome man." Mamma Mary commented and Isabel cringed.

Mamma Mary put her hand on Isabel's shoulder "Isabel you are a daughter to me. I understand you feel as though this would be a betrayal of Thomas but it's the only way."

Isabel nodded numbly and got up and fled outside to do her morning chores. At lunch time she ate quickly and went back outside before Mamma Mary could ask her to take lunch out to the fields for Thomas and Jake.

As the sun began to descend Isabel wandered around the pond and stared up at the tree house where she had fallen in love. It seemed like another life time. She climbed the rickety ladder and found there will still pillows and blankets inside. Upon laying down on the pillows Isabel was enveloped by Jake's scent and she began to weep. She wept for the loss of love and innocence and she wept for her husband's inability to produce a child. She finally wept herself to sleep.

For the first time in three years Isabel slept deeply and didn't awaken until a calloused hand caressed her face. When she opened her eyes She was a girl again and Jake sat staring down at her. She reached her hand up to caress his face but stopped when she saw the cold look in his eyes.

"Three years ago I thought I was wrong, but apparently I was right. You are a no good slut." He said harshly

Isabel gasped and slapped him across the face as hard as she could "You arrogant pig."

Jake grabbed her hand and held it behind her back and pulled her up against his chest. "That may be so honey, but you want this arrogant pig to father your child."

Isabel struggled against him "No! I didn't know about it until you were already here."

Jake twisted her arm harder causing her to cry out in pain "I told you not to tease a man unless you really wanted what you were asking for."

He used his free hand to tear open to top of Isabel's dress and roughly fondled her breasts. She struggled against him causing his cock to harden and her nipples to swell into little nubs. He leaned down and sucked on her nipple and ran his tongue back and forth over it.

Isabel trembled with desire and fright "Jake Please. Please don't hurt me." She begged.

Jake sat up leaning his forehead against hers and her tears soaked his chest. He couldn't stop, He'd wanted this for three years now. He laid her down and tore her dress the rest of the way open. "You want a baby well you are going to get one."

Isabel tried to roll away but he held her firmly with one hand and unbuttoned his pants with the other letting his hard cock spring free. He laid down between her legs and held both of her hands above her head. Her struggling was rubbing the tip of his cock against her pussy lips and he was beyond reasoning

"Oh Bel how I've longed to fuck you." He groaned before driving his cock deep into her pussy. She cried out and he stopped. "Dear Lord, You're as tight as a virgin." He ground out. He slowly inched his cock out of her and leaned down and kiss her hard and deep while gently playing with one of her nipples. A few minutes later she was whimpering and arching her body up against him. He began slowly inching his cock in and out of her.

"Oh Bel. You have a body made to please a man. All wet and tight for me." He whispered in her ear.

"Jake. Jake... please." She moaned and thrust her hips up to meet him.

Jake moaned and began pumping his cock in and out of her fast and hard. She was so wet and so tight it was hard to hold back. She cried out his name and her wet hot pussy spasmed with an orgasm and Jake cried out and shot his load into her.

He rolled onto his side pulling her with him. "Bel" He whispered "Don't cry honey. Please don't cry."

She sobbed against him and her tears ran down his shirt and onto his chest. He clutched her tightly.

"Does he hurt you?" Jake asked quietly

Isabel wiped her face on her torn dress "No. He barely touches me." She whispered.

Jake nodded "It'll be okay. I promise. Lets get you cleaned up and back to the house."

Isabel looked down at her torn dress "how?"

Jake sighed "I'm sure they're looking for you. Go in through the back and I'll find them and tell them I found you asleep by the pond."

**************************************************

That night Isabel lay in bed next to Thomas.

"Mamma and I will be gone for a few weeks. You'll be fine here and I'll get home to you as soon as I can." Thomas told her gently

Isabel nodded and Thomas wrapped his arms around her "I Love you" he whispered before falling asleep.

The next morning Isabel and Jake watched as Thomas and Mamma Mary pulled out of the drive in the wagon.

Once they were gone Jake led Isabel into the house and up the stairs to his room. He shut the door firmly and began removing his clothing.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Isabel hissed

Jake smiled widely "I am going to fuck that tight little pussy of yours like a real man. You are going to beg for more and then I am going to bend you over and fuck you in every single room in this house."

Two hours later Isabel lay naked sprawled across the kitchen table with Jake behind her slapping her ass

"Say it" He commanded

Isabel moaned and Jake slapped her again "Say it"

"Oh Jake, Fuck Me. Fuck me hard." Isabel moaned.

Jake grabbed her hair and slid his cock deep into her aching wet pussy. By the time he shot his load into her they had pushed the table two feet forward and they were both sweaty and out of breath.

**************************************************

Later that night they lay entwined in Jake's bed. Jake was getting hard again just thinking about how wet and tight Isabel was. For a woman who had been married for three years she was very shy and very quick to explode as soon as he touched her.

"Isabel, How often does Thomas make love to you?" He asked softly

Isabel blushed "Maybe once a month."

"Once a month? What did he do, lift your dress and pump pump squirt?" Jake asked

Isabel turned crimson 'Yes" she whispered

Jake sighed and pulled Isabel close "Go to sleep my love, I'm sure that you're tired and sore."

Isabel snuggled close to Jake and slept better then she had in years.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
This could get interesting

I like the premise of your story, but I don't like how they just expect Isabelle to do whatever they ask her. I also don't like how she never stands up for herself. If she just would have stood up for herself the day of the announcement, things might have been different. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

blkhrtblkhrtover 10 years ago
wtf!

Why bother to stay with him. Let him go. He will hurt for some time then he will find a real woman who can guide him and not to betray him. His wife and own brothet. Really! Well these two sure gonna create a monster. That's for sure.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Deep Down Inside Ch. 01-04 Alex falls for gorgeous Camille who turns out to be wild.in Novels and Novellas
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
Lit Forum Posting Leads to MMF Tribute pics for wife prompts her to push her limits.in Group Sex
Little Waves Lakeside love for a thirty-year-old and two younger women.in Group Sex
More Stories