Old Fashioned Love Ch. 03

Story Info
What happens when Thomas leaves?
2.3k words
6.9k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 15 days. 15 days of Glorious Love Making.

As Jake stood in the doorway watching Isabel make lunch he fought back the lump in his chest. Her cheeks glowed and her eyes were full of light. She lost the circles under her eyes and she had gained a few pounds in all the right places. The thought of those curves made his balls tighten. The thought of leaving her drove him to near madness.

He stepped up behind her and gently kissed her nape. She jumped back "Oh Jake! You startled me." She squealed.

Jake laughed quietly and ran his tongue over the back of her neck and collar bone. She sighed and melted back against him.

"It's starting to rain." He whispered in her ear

Isabel smiled "I guess that means you will have to spend the rest of the day indoors."

Jake grabbed her and whirled her around, picked her up and deposited her onto the kitchen table.

Isabel giggled "What are you doing, you crazy man?"

Jake pushed Isabel gently down onto the table until she lay there flat on her back with her legs dangling over the edge. "I'm going to eat my lunch." He said mischievously.

Isabel looked around, puzzled "But there's no food on the table."

Jake grinned at her "Oh I think there is." He grabbed the front of her dress with both hands and ripped it open, sending buttons flying everywhere. Isabel gasped but before she could say anything Jake laid a finger over her lips "ssshhhh."

He stared down at her glorious plump breasts with perfect pink nipples. His gaze swept over her stomach and down to the floral panties she wore. He shook his head at her "What did I tell you?"

Isabel's eyes widened "You didn't mean it." She started to sit up but Jake pushed her back down.

"What did I tell you?" Jake growled at her

Isabel blushed "It's indecent." she whispered.

Jake shook his head and hooked his fingers under the elastic waist band of Isabel's panties and ripped them right off her body. "I told you no panties. I want you available to me at all times." He commanded.

Isabel blushed again and nodded.

"Roll over." Jake commanded

"but w-w-why?" Isabel stuttered.

Jake raised an eyebrow and Isabel quickly rolled over. Jake smiled at the sight of Isabel's glorious naked back and ass. "Stay there." He said, and quickly removed all of his clothing. He was so turned on and His cock was so hard, he was ready to cum all over her ass. He gritted his teeth and restrained himself.

He went over to the fridge and got an ice cube out of the freezer and set it down on the table next to Isabel. "What's that for?" Isabel whispered. "To make sure you remember the rules. Now be quiet." Jake commanded. He stepped up to the table in between Isabel's legs and rubbed his hard cock up and down her ass crack. She squirmed and pushed back against him. He smiled, knowing she was wet and ready for him.

He massaged her ass with his hands "Now, tell me what the rule is." He commanded

"No Panties." Isabel panted.

Jake stepped back "Good girl" he said before smacking Isabel's ass hard. She cried out and tried to wriggle away but Jake's hands were now gripping her hips tightly.

"Say it again." He told her.

"No Panties" Isabel whimpered and Jake smacked her ass again.

"Ok good. Now tell me why you are forbidden to wear panties." Jake commanded

Isabel squirmed and whimpered but said nothing. Again Jake struck her ass, hard. "Say it." He said loudly.

"So you can fuck me at any time." Isabel said breathlessly.

"Good Girl." Jake said. He picked up the ice cube and ran it over the red inflamed skin of Isabel's ass. She gasped as he ran in gently down her ass crack and across her pussy.

Jake took a step back, put the ice cube in his mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds. He then kneeled down and ran the tip of his cold tongue up and down the lips of Isabel's tight wet pussy. She groaned loudly and squirmed. Jake sucked on the ice cube some more and gripped Isabel's hips tightly before plunging his tongue into her hot wet pussy.

Isabel began moaning loudly and her body was quivering. Jake used his tongue to push the ice cube inside of Isabel's pussy and he felt her starting to cum.

"Oh yeah baby. cum for me." He whispered before tongue fucking her until the quivering subsided.

He stood up and rolled her over onto her back. Her eyes were bright and glazed over. "You got it now. You're going to follow the rules?" He asked as he spread her legs and stepped in between them.

Isabel nodded and Jake pulled her legs up to rest on his shoulders and thrust his aching cock deep inside of her. His hard cock mixed with her hot, wet pussy and the ice-cube was to much. Jake began fucking Isabel fast and hard, pounding into her. She cried out his name and began cuming again.

Jake moaned "You have the hottest, tightest pussy I've ever fucked. I love fucking you." He pounded into her a few more times before cumming long and hard. He collapsed on the table on top of her and they lay there for a few minutes before Jake propped himself up to look down at her "You sure do make a delicious lunch." He said and Isabel laughed.

**************************************************

When Thomas and Mamma Mary came into the house the next morning, it was cold, dark and quiet. breakfast was not on the table and Isabel and Jake were nowhere to be found. Thunder rolled across the sky and lightning briefly lit up the sky.

"Where could they be?" asked Mamma Mary.

Thomas gripped his suitcase tightly, thoughts of his brother and his wife upstairs in bed together knotted his stomach. This didn't go unnoticed.

"You light a fire and get the bags brought in and I'll go upstairs." said Mamma Mary quietly.

Jake and Isabel were not upstairs.

Isabel was on her knees in the tree house, wearing only panties, her wrists bound behind her back by Jake's belt. Jake stood before her naked with her head between his hands and his hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

"Your mouth was made to suck my cock." He told her and she moaned. "I'm going to fuck your mouth until your panties are so wet that you'll never forget the rules again." He gritted as he strained not to cum to soon.

Isabel's pink bow mouth, bouncing perky breasts and her moans as she slid her tongue over his cock were driving him mad. Jake pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her hair back so she was forced to look up at him "Say it." He said roughly

"I will not wear panties." Isabel panted.

Jake gripped her hair even tighter "And what else?"

Isabel licked her lips "I love sucking your hard cock." She said and Jake nodded.

He let go of her hair and she immediately put her head back down and took the full length of his cock in her mouth and began sucking and sliding her tongue up and down. After a few moments Jake could feel the orgasm coming from his toes. He grabbed Isabel's head tightly and tilted it slightly back so he could get all of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. He roughly fucked her mouth, making her gag until cum was pouring out of his cock and down her throat.

When he was done, he stared down at her innocent beautiful face and felt his balls tighten. How he wished she were his wife, so he could fuck her like this all of the time. The thought both saddened and angered him. He roughly rolled her over until her bare breasts were rubbing on the wooden floor, her hands still bound behind her back and her ass high up in the air. He dropped to his knees, pulled her panties down to her knees and immediately thrust his cock into her waiting pussy. She was hot, tight and slick. Lightning lit up the sky, the rain came pouring down and thunder rumbled loudly. None of It mattered, all that mattered was his hard wet cock sliding in and out this delicious woman's pussy. He never wanted this to end. She started whimpering his name and her juices were running all over his cock and down his balls. "You are mine." He panted and slammed his cock into her one more time, cuming hard and fast.

A short while later Jake was dressed and noticed the buggy parked next to the house. He cursed under his breath. Isabel stood up and looked to see what Jake was cursing at. The sight of the buggy made reality come crashing down on her like a ton of bricks. The past two and a half weeks had been the best weeks of her life.

She must've started to sink to the floor without realizing what was happening. Jake gripped her arms tightly, holding her up. "Look at me." He said harshly Isabel looked up into his eyes and saw her own sorrow reflected and tears immediately began to run down her cheeks. He pulled her close and held her for a few minutes. "You knew this was coming." He whispered and then stepped back and let go of her.

When Isabel looked at him, she knew he was gone already. He had that harsh, detached look and real life had just come back to drag her back into it's cruel clutches. She touched his cheek gently and he shuddered. He took her wrist, planted a kiss on her palm and began the climb out of the tree house. He looked up at her one last time.

"I'll go greet them. Make sure you're completely soaked when you get inside. It'll give you the excuse to wash up and change. You need to get yourself together and be prepared to face your husband." Jake instructed her and then he left.

**************************************************

5 Months Later . . .

Isabel stood at the stove cooking dinner while Mamma Mary set the table.

"I wish you'd let me do that." Mamma Mary said to her.

Isabel smiled "I'm fine, and exercise is good for the baby."

Mamma Mary smiled back "Yes it is. You certainly do have that new expectant motherly glow about you."

A few minutes later Thomas came in for dinner. He was wobbly and his speech was slightly slurred. Mamma Mary shook her head and glared at him. The smell of whiskey permeated the air and Thomas dropped heavily dropped into his chair "Is my loving wife making dinner?" He asked sarcastically.

Isabel gripped the kitchen counter until her knuckles were white and tried to tamper down the anxiety building inside of her. Thomas had not been the same since arriving home a few months back. He was drinking, and his temper often got the best of him these days.

After Mamma Mary said grace everyone sat eating quietly. As Isabel cleared the dishes Mamma Mary said to Thomas "I've invited your brother to join us for Thanksgiving."

Thomas glared as his mother and pointed to Isabel's growing stomach "Why, hasn't he already done his job?" He asked sarcastically

Mamma Mary stood up, furious "Now you listen to me young man. You wanted a child and this was the only way it could happen. Your wife loves you, dotes on you and fulfills your every need. She deserves more than a drunk, nasty man filled with bitterness to take care of her."

Thomas stood up quickly, knocking the chair over backwards and stormed out of the house. Isabel stood at the sink,quietly sobbing.

After finishing up the dishes, Isabel quietly said good night to Mamma Mary and went upstairs. She put on her nightgown,got her husbands pajamas out and laid them out at the bottom of the bed. She got his work clothes out and laid across the chair for the next day and got into bed and fell into a restless sleep.

She woke up in the middle of the night cold. Her nightgown was bunched up around her waist. She felt the soft touch of her husband rubbing her belly. "Thomas" She said softly

The moon was full and casting light across the room. Thomas' eyes were flat as he stared at her belly.

"Why aren't you wearing underwear?" He demanded softly.

Isabel blushed "With the baby coming, they got to tight." She whispered.

Suddenly Thomas started crying "I should of never let you do it. It's eating me alive to see you carrying his child." He sobbed.

Isabel sat up and grabbed Thomas hand "You're my husband. I love you. I only did what you asked so you'd be happy."

Thomas pulled her close and inhaled her scent deeply and ran his fingers through her hair. Isabel snuggled closer to him "I missed this. I miss your touch and you holding me." She told him.

Suddenly Thomas grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back "you're lying" He said vehemently.

Isabel's eyes filled with tears "No, Please stop doing this. I want us to be happy again. You will be a wonderful father."

Thomas shoved her away from him and stood up, glaring down at her "The thought of holding his child after you spread your legs for him repulses me."

"You wanted this. I told you no and you told me that I had to do it." Isabel yelled at him.

Thomas looked at her sadly " I would have been okay not having children. Mamma convinced me that this was the right thing to do. I didn't think you'd really do it."

Isabel stared at Thomas, horrified "You're tearing apart our marriage because of your mother?!? Didn't you ever think to ask me what I wanted?!?"

"I should have" Thomas said quietly "But there's no going back now." He left the room without looking back.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your story sucks

Period

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ooooo

I love this story but I don't like the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This whole story is pure garbage!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Waiting Lauren tempts her abstinent boyfriend.in Erotic Couplings
An Unwelcome Ride A man becomes a sex slave to a barren couple.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Held Captive Ch. 01 She's surprised when she visits grandmother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Family Ritual Hayley turns 21 and returns home to participate.in BDSM
New Girl in Town Pt. 01 Will the arrival of a new girl at school change his luck?in First Time
More Stories