Old Flame In Hose

Story Info
An old flame wears stockings.
844 words
4.17
34.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what is this fascination with stockings that you have?" I smiled and almost stammered. I told her it was a fascination that began in high school and it just turns me on. "I suppose you'd like to see me in some?"

"Of course I would!" I blurted.

"Well maybe I'll treat you someday." I had my arm around her and I brushed back her red hair. We were older now. I pursued her with no success as a teenager and now we were approaching forty. She was still beautiful and very smart, I was- well-I was me. I was trying to look down her shirt. She caught me and smiled. I broke the tension by passionately kissing her. I couldn't believe I was kissing her after all these years, her tongue tasted like a delicacy. I ran my right hand across her blouse in a mock ripping motion, just below her breasts. She pulled her head back with half lidded eyes. "Not so fast."

"Not so fast?" We left it unsaid because she knew how long I chased her. She smiled again and nuzzled her head in my shoulder. I wasn't sure what to do. I had waited for this moment for years and it was hanging the balance. The question rose in the room in silence, before the bubble burst she blurted that she had to go to the bathroom. Didn't Al Pacino say that in the "Godfather"? Wasn't there a murder after he said that? I watched her tight little figure wiggle out of the room and I tried to block out all thoughts from my mind. After a few minutes she called me into her bedroom.

The blinds were turned backwards so the light was slanting into the room illuminating her lying on her stomach across the bed. She was nude except for a pair of black thigh highs and a cunning smile; her head turned over her shoulder like an orb. Her left leg kicked up and hung in the air. I was speechless for a change. She rolled over and causally spread her legs, "cat got your tongue?"

I shoved my face between her legs. I took a long lap up her snatch. She wasn't bare but her bush was neatly trimmed, the brown curls ticked my lips. I used my hands to pry apart her legs and I settled my thumbs between her pussy. I spread it wide and I took another long lap till I found her clit. She shuddered and I began to eat and lap. I couldn't believe my tongue was diving inside the cunt I wanted for years. She was delicious and I ate like I was famished and for once I really was hungry. She locked her thighs around my skull and I felt her moan or hum, I couldn't tell. My hands slipped around and grabbed her ass, trying to push my tongue through her spine. She bucked and she wheezed and her body started to stiffen. I hoped she was close because my tongue was getting tired. I blanked out and just kept going, her hand reached the top of my head and finally she shivered. I knew I could slow down and she scratched the nape of my neck with her nails. I pulled away and she looked me over with some half lidded eyes. While I bent over to kiss her my fingers found their way into her damp hole and she gasped and involuntarily shuddered. She rubbed my cock through my jeans, murmuring: "this is a good place to hide a hard-on." I felt the zipper go down and she grabbed my shaft and tried to bend over. She couldn't make it so I held a finger up to signal stop. I got out of my shoes and socks and I allowed her to pull my pants down.

As they hit my knees she leaped and planted a sloppy kiss on my head, her hand guiding the base upright as she licked. We made eye contact as she swallowed my head and slowly began to bob. I couldn't believe she was on my cock after all these years!


I tried to concentrate on removing my shirt and I fell backwards. "You all right there?" She smirked; I told her I was a little overwhelmed that's all. "We'll fix that."

She leaned backwards and put her nylon soles on my chest and slowly rubbed my nipples. When her feet got to my waist she leaned backwards and opened a night stand to grab a rubber. She caught me staring at where the stockings stopped and her white thighs began. She gave me the package and stood next to the bed. Her back was to me and she began to stretch.

"I thought I'd give you some inspiration." She stepped with her legs apart and brought her hands over her head; she bent over slightly and grabbed her knees, then her ankles. She looked absolutely ravishing and she turned to make eye contact. "I have red for later."