Old Flame, New Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
839 Followers

"Looks like we aren't the only ones breaking the rules" I told her.

We disentangled, and I handed Sharon her bathing suit bottom. She put it on, and we walked back toward the shore.

Upon reaching the towels we each drank another bottle of water, reapplied our sun screen, and then laid down again. About a half hour later I told her that we should get going, as I had made plans for the evening.

"Oh, really? What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"I'll let you wonder about that," I told her, as I stood up and started gathering our gear. "It will be something you have never done before."

"That doesn't rule out much. You know I lived a very sheltered life before I hooked up with you again."

"And I am doing my best to broaden your horizons. We have a lot of lost time to make up. You won't be the same person when I send you home. You might not want to leave."

"Now I'm getting scared," she said, as she put her bathing suit top back on.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. At least, not too much."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
839 Followers
12