Old Folks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you doing?" I moaned. "Are you pissing inside me?"

"No." he huffed back. "I come like a water hose, now shutup!" he said as he moaned away. I could feel his cock exploding inside me, it was actually like having a water pipe shoved up my ass going off. He kept going squirting more and more into me, I could feel it running down inside me. He then pulled up, exhausting from blowing like a volcano inside me.

"Stand up." Azzy said. I did as he asked me ass was stretched wide and I couldn't hold the cum in and it just poured out, as if someone had emptied a bucket of water out of my ass.

"Get down on your knees in the cum and clean me off." ordered Azzy as he had cum all on the end of his cock. I knelt down on the cum soaked wet floor, feeling the sticky white warm cum on my knees through my stockings. I licked the cum of his head. Azzy gave one final, small squirt and he had had enough.

Azzy seemed to be the main event once he had stuck his hose pipe cock inside me and blew his load all of the others had left. They just wanted to see a big giant cock get rammed up my ass. I was about to go to the bathroom have a wash and get changed when Dan made me another offer.

"Maria, stay here tonight and I'II give you another 500. We can have some more fun." asked Dan.

Honey had told me to always do what the client wanted if it wasn't too extreme. I took Dan's money and sent a test to Frank to say I was saying over so he didn't come and collect me.

"Right." said Dan. "Don't bother having a wash, you look a right slut covered in cum. Also makes your skin look nice in the light." he joked. "You're pretty much covered in cum, you've got it on your face, in your mouth, on your tits, on your cock, in and around your ass but there are still a few more places to cover yet. Take off your boots and stockings Maria."

I did as I was told. I took of my thigh high PVC boots and my fishnet hold-up stockings and sat down on the end of the bed waiting for whatever Dan had planned.

"Right hold your hands out together." Dan asked. I did as I was told and he started to wank himself off, soon he blew a big load into my waiting hands.

"Rub that onto your legs." he ordered I did as I was told and rubbed his cum up my long dark legs like moisturizer. I could feel is the sticky warmth on my legs. My legs were soon shimmering in the light from Dan's cum. He then lifted my feet up and pushed them together my bright red toe nails acting like a target for him. I gave his cock a few more strokes and blew his load between my feet. Just like my legs I rubbed his cum over my feet, matching the shimmer on my legs.

"Ok one last place." he huffed.

"Bend over." I did as I was told waiting for whatever he had next. "This dildo has open you up well. Your ass is like a bucket." laughed Dan as he sandwiched his cock between my ass and started to fuck my ass cheeks.

"What's this tattoo mean?" asked Dan "It says she-male in Chinese, the bottom says insert here." I replied.

"Ah yeah, I see the stem of the flower heading towards your ass and turning into an arrow."

Soon enough Dan blew his load, his cum flying out of his cock and landing on my back, right on my tattoo. I did as I did before and rubbed his cum into my brown skin.

"Right two more things." said Dan as he pulled a big black butt plug from his bag. It was about the width of a pint glass at its largest point.

"That won't fit." I complained.

"You haven't seen the size of your ass now!" he chuckled back. I let Dan do what he wanted to do and sure enough he was right, the massive butt plug just slid in with easy. My ass must of have been huge. "Right you come and put my cock in your mouth, but before you do take on of these sleeping tablets."

Dan handed me a small white pill, which I popped into my mouth and swallowed in trust. He sat back on the bed and got himself comfortable for the night. I got myself settled as well and got into position so my head was in his crotch. I took his cock in my mouth and slowly sucked him off as I felt sticky cum all over my body and the large black butt plug keeping my ass open. I must have nodded off sooner than expected as I woke up in the night several times, once with Dan fucking my mouth and another time my mouth full of cum which I just swallowed. I took a breath and put Dan's cock back in my mouth and fell back to sleep again.

Morning soon came around I swallowed more cum which was inside my mouth from the sleeping blowjob and made my way to the shower. I took the massive black butt plug out, I could feel the air rushing inside my ass. It felt open and massive, like a bucket. I turned around and look in the mirror and sure enough my ass was now gaping. It was probably about the size of a cup, about 4" inches open. I hoped it would go down a lot.

I came out the shower, all dressed again in my black dress just the same as how I entered the room the night before. Dan gave me a little extra money and asked me to lie on the bed, I did as he asked, my pert breasts pointing to the ceiling. He pulled out his hard cock, and gave himself a few quick tugs and blasted a load straight up my dress, a gooey mess from top to bottom. He reached out and took of my hand and pulled me up. He then lifted my dress up and pulled my knickers forward, revealing my small cock below. I took hold of my skirt and knickers as he gave his throbbing member a few more strokes and a few more shots of cum blast out onto my cock and my nice trimmed landing strip style pubic hair. I put my knickers back in place and dropped my dress, Dan then suddenly spun my around and put me against the wall, kissing me softly as his hand reached around the back of me, up my skirt and started to finger my gaping ass.

"You've been great!" he said as he finished kissing me and pulled his fingers out of me. "I hope we meet again." he finished.

"I'm sure we will. I'm just going to wipe this cum off my dress and I'II be on my way." I replied.

"Don't bother, you look like a real slut-whore, just leave it."

I did as Dan asked and left the hotel room walking down the corridor with a damp streak up my dress and a sticky gooey mess in my knickers.