Old Friend

Story Info
A man meets an old flame.
1k words
3.81
16.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek
Soebek
3 Followers

I hunched my coat up as the rain drizzled down. I was waiting at the bus stop, waiting for the 28, the one I had caught when I was younger. Everything reminded me of my childhood (although it was only 5 years since I had caught the bus home after school or whatever, it had been almost 10 on this bus because we had moved). The streets looked the same, everything sounded the same, and the same odd smell permeated the air, a mixture of oil and smoke.

There was a loud noise and I noticed that the bus had pulled up next to me. I climbed on, paid the driver and sat upstairs. From above, I recognised almost everything. As the bus moved off I knew which way it would turn and where, everything coming back into my mind. I was catching this bus because I needed to meet a client for my business. My car was in for services, so I had to catch the bus. Suddenly, we had pulled up next to some houses. Ahhh, I thought. I remember these houses. This is where Rachel had lived. Rachel had been a girl in my class, who used to catch my bus. I had had such a huge crush on her. She hated me though.

Someone got on and climbed upstairs and I carried on looking outside the windows. The journey was brief and as I turned to climb back down the stairs, I collided with the only other person on the bus. I instantly noticed hoe hot they were. She had about 32d breasts, and long black hair. I looked up, and recognised her.

"Rachel?" I asked, amazed. "Rachel Oak?" She looked up at me.

"Yes?" she asked. Then she realised who I was. "Oh, my god! It's so good to see you again!" she practically shouted, hugging me. I loved the feel of those large breasts pressed firm against me. We climbed off the bus and walked and talked for a while. When I reached my destination, I turned to say goodbye, but saw that she was working there too!

"You work here?" I asked her.

"Only today," she replied. "I'm interviewing the boss, to see whether my company should buy this one. "You?" she asked.

"Same. Except I'm here to install a new computer system," I answered. As we walked in the receptionist greeted us and we went our separate ways.

I sat down to my lunch, which was typical canteen shit. I started to eat it though, because I was so hungry. Suddenly, someone sat down at my table. I looked over. It was Rachel.

"Funny," I said. "Back at high school, you wouldn't have even considered sitting next me. You hated me."

"Now don't say that, I didn't hate you. In fact, I had quite a crush on you," she replied.

"Really?" I asked. "I had a huge crush on you." She looked into my eyes. "Really, really huge." And then I knew. She felt the same. But I was too embarrassed.

"So, what company do you work for?" I asked, trying to interrupt.

"Shhh," she said, putting her finger to my lips. "You know what we both want." And I did. I was in love.

I walked back from the canteen, feeling odd. I had found it. Love. I had waited so long, and it had been found in a fluky coincidence. Suddenly I heard running footsteps behind me. I turned. Rachel was running towards me, her long, black hair flowing out behind her.

"Rachel?" I said. She reached me, and opened her mouth. I thought she was going to speak, so I stood there, but before I knew it, she had pushed me up against the wall and her lips had met mine. I encircled her with my arms, and pulled her closer to me. Those large breasts rubbed against my chest. She dragged me down the corridor and pulled me into the coat closet. There was a large empty space in the middle of the room, and she stood in it, slowly removing her panties. I had such a hard-on. I unzipped my jeans and took out my member. It stood there, at attention, and I ran to her. I kissed her passionately on the lips and pushed her against the wall.

She moaned and squirmed as I rubbed my cock against the slit of her pussy. I wanted to rip the clothes off her. I couldn't wait any longer and pushed my cock into her pussy. Suddenly, I hit a boundary. I looked up at her, shocked.

"You're a virgin?" I asked. She nodded. I smiled and continued. She winced in pain, but then it was over. Some blood trickled down her leg. I entered into her all the way, and began to pump. She moaned and began to move with me and I began to pump harder. I knew I was about to cum, so I buried by head in her tits, which were still within the confines of her shirt. And then we came. She let out a massive scream as a huge orgasm washed over her, and I shot my load deep into her. A came for what seemed like hours, and then we both collapsed on the floor.

I couldn't wait for the bus journey home. We met outside the office and when we got on the bus, we were the only ones on it. When we got upstairs, I noticed that the mirror was broken, and so the driver couldn't see what we were doing. When she sat down, I sat next to her.

The bus lurched off, and immediately I went to my knees. I pulled her panties away and she gasped. I buried my face in her slit, licking and kissing all over. She moaned and came all over the seat.

I sat back up, pleased with myself, when she went down on her knees. Now I hadn't expected that. She pulled out my member and kissed the tip, slowly licking the pre-cum. I couldn't help but moan as she deep-throated it, it felt like an incredibly small cunt. I couldn't hold it in, and came deep into her throat, and she swallowed it all.

As we walked in to her apartment, she turned and smiled at me. This is going to be sweet, I thought. And I was right…

Soebek
Soebek
3 Followers