Old Friend, New Experience

Story Info
Wife takes the next step with an old friend.
2.2k words
4.22
95.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody and I have been married for nearly 10 years. She is a very beautiful woman; 5' 2" 130 lbs. with a fantastic body. Recently we have been toying with the idea of her having sex with another man, possibly even a three way with me and another man. She likes to talk about it, but that is about as far as she is willing to go at this point. It hasn't been very long ago that I was able to convince her that other men found her very attractive and desirable. Since getting over that first hurdle we have made steady progress in drawing her out from her sexually repressed state. She is now wearing sexy clothes when we go out. She doesn't mind when men look at her, and she even flirts from time to time. Of course this all gets me very excited and I try to encourage her without being too pushy. I have to take it slow so as not to scare her off from the idea.

Last month a friend of ours named Jared, who we haven't seen in about a year, called and said that he was going to be in town for the weekend and wanted to spend some time with us. Jared and his now ex-wife Melissa used to visit us quite often. Jared and I had been friends in high school and Melody and Melissa had worked together for a few years before she and I met. The four of us used to spend weekends at the beach together, go clubbing, grill out and just generally hang out together. But all that was before Jared and Melissa split up. Jared was a truck driver and had come home unannounced one evening to find Melissa in bed with another man. That pretty much was the end of things for them. They went through a long, ugly divorce that not only ended their marriage, but put an enormous strain on our friendships. Melissa wound up remarrying and moved away. Jared moved a few towns away and was still driving for the same company.

When Melody heard that Jared was coming to see us she was very happy. She has always liked him and has even admitted to having fantasies about him. She confessed to me one night, that when we are playing our little "what if" games about having a three some, it is usually Jared that she is picturing in her head (and other places). She got busy making sure the guest bedroom was ready and made sure we were stocked up on groceries and beer. For the rest of that week our sex was fantastic. She was really looking forward to seeing him.

Melody took half a day off that Friday and was home when Jared arrived. She immediately called me at work to let me know to come home as soon as I could. She said that he was already drunk and was in a partying mood. I could hear him in the background yelling for me to get my ass home. I still had a little work to get done before I could start my weekend, but I went through it as quickly as I could. By the time I had finished and made my way home Jared had several hours head start on me. As soon as I walked through the door he met me with a big bear hug and he handed me a beer. Jared is a pretty big guy. He is about 6' 2" and easily 225 pounds. Luckily he is very easy going and fun loving. We drank and talked, and drank and ate the lasagna Melody had cooked. Then we drank and talked some more. Jared was obviously wound up and had a lot of energy to burn. He wanted us all to go out partying, but Melody wasn't really in the mood to go clubbing. She suggested that Jared and I just have a guy's night out. I tried to convince her to go with us, but her mind was made up. So with that, Jared and I went to the strip club.

When we got to the club Jared was a man on a mission. He was ordering drinks before he could finish the one in his hand. He was downing three to my one. The strippers were exceptionally pretty that night. Either that or I was exceptionally drunk. Either way it didn't take long for Jared to pick out a favorite and he called her over for a lap dance. Soon after they had disappeared into the back room the club manager came over to talk to me. He asked me to keep an eye on my friend and make sure he didn't get too out of control. I assured him that we were just there for good time and it wouldn't get beyond that. He thanked me and went on about his business. We stayed there for 3 or 4 hours. By the time we were ready to leave Jared could barely stand. He was leaning heavily on my shoulder as we made our way to the cab.

We somehow managed to make it up the front steps and into the house without falling. As soon as we made it into the living room Jared collapsed onto the sofa still laughing and talking about the girl that he had just spent $200 dollars on for lap dances. I went to the kitchen to get us a couple of beers and by the time I made it back he was out like a light. His mouth was hanging open. He was breathing deeply; almost snoring. I sat at the other end of the sofa, turned on the TV and opened my beer. I slowly drank both of the beers, and Jared never moved. He was dead to the world.

After a while Melody walked into the living room. She was just wearing her night shirt and panties. I swear she looks sexier in a night shirt and panties than any model in the most expensive lingerie. She took one look at Jared and kind of laughed. "I guess you guys had a pretty good time," she said, as she sat down on my lap. "Yeah, it was ok. He had a little too much fun," I said. She put her arms around my neck and snuggled up against me. I began to nuzzle her ear and kiss her neck. She responded by softly kissing me on the mouth, licking her tongue across my lips. I began to gently rub her thigh and slowly made my way up to her panties. I could feel my excitement starting to grow. Melody could feel it too.

"You know" I said, "we have been talking about you fooling around with Jared for the last few days." She sat up straight, "That was just fantasy, just to spark up our love making!"

"I know. But if you ever wanted to see what it would be like, this is the time to do it," I said. "Why?" she said. "Why would this be the time to do it?"

"Because he would never know about it. He is totally passed out. You wouldn't have to be embarrassed, or timid. You could do whatever you wanted and he wouldn't know," I reasoned with her.

She said, "If I ever do anything with him I want him to be awake. I want him to know." This statement shocked me a little. This made me realize that she had actually given it serious thought.

"So you want to have sex with him?"

"I don't know. Maybe, no...I don't know."

"Well, for now, for me, just rub his crotch. Just rub his dick...for me," I was almost pleading with her at this point. The thought of her actually wanting to fuck him had my head spinning. I was so horny that I couldn't stand it.

She hesitated. She didn't want to, but I kept on at her. I was telling her that if she ever did sleep with him then it would be for her, but I wanted her to do this for me. I wanted her to put her hand on his pants and rub his dick. Finally, reluctantly she gave in. She leaned over, put her hand softly on his crotch and began to rub. It only lasted for a second and she pulled her hand away. "No, no, no," I said. "You have to do better than that. Really rub on it. Play with it. I want you to really feel it."

Again she reached over and placed her hand on his dick. This time she stroked it more deeply. She was caressing it through his pants. She was letting herself enjoy it. "Unsnap his pants," I said. She just kept rubbing his crotch. "Unsnap his pants and pull down his zipper." She still acted like she didn't hear me. She just kept slowly massaging his dick. "Baby do it!" I said. "I want to see you play with his dick!" Without saying a word she unsnapped his pants. She began to gently pull down the zipper. We both soon discovered that Jared wasn't wearing underpants. She placed her left hand inside his pants protecting his cock and balls as she continued to pull his zipper down. I watched in amazement as she tugged at his pants to get them down as far as she could. She managed to get them down far enough that his cock sprang free. With no more coaching from me she wrapped her fingers around his dick and began to slowly stroke it up and down.

Watching her play with his dick was absolutely incredible. I don't know how to explain it. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. My wife was stroking another man's cock and it was beautiful. I watched as she gently, lovingly played with his balls, then slowly traced her finger nails along the length of his shaft. Jared's dick was about the same thickness as mine, but at least 2 inches longer. i began to rub her ass as she was bent over, and soon discovered that she was dripping wet. I slid my hand under her panties and inserted 2 fingers into her pussy. She let out a soft moan. Her eyes were fixed on the cock in her hand. "Suck it," I whispered into her ear. Without a second though she leaned over further and placed her beautiful lips on my friend's dick. She was so gentle and soft. She was truly making love to him with her mouth. I watched as his dick disappeared over and over again between her soft, gentle lips.

With her leaned over to his side of the sofa and her head in his lap, her ass was practically in my face. I began to slip her panties down off her hips. I was kissing and licking her ass and legs as I pulled them further down. She lifted one knee at a time for me to slip them down to her feet then off and onto the floor. I stood and dropped my pants in one fluid motion. The whole scene was almost like something out of a movie. It was so beautiful, so perfect. I got on my knees behind her and pressed the head of my dick against her sweet dripping pussy. Slowly I began to push my way in. I could feel the moan building inside her. As I drove deeper into her pussy it became louder and louder. Finally as I pushed my hips against her ass she pulled Jared's dick out of her mouth and let out a full, deep moan. I could feel her start to cum. Her body was shaking. She was pushing back against me, meeting every thrust. In just a matter of seconds we were both caught up in the strongest orgasms either of us had ever had. It was incredible. All of our energy was gone. We collapsed on the sofa, drenched in sweat, struggling to catch our breath.

She was still softly stroking Jared's cock with her hand as we held each other. When we finally tried to stand out legs were like rubber. She tucked Jared back into his pants and carefully zipped them back. We made our way to the bedroom and fell into each other's arms. We made love again that night. It was a deep, almost spiritual experience, as it has been every time since then. We haven't told Jared what happened, and probably never will. Melody and I have talked about it quite often. She has mixed feelings about the whole thing. She said that it was the hottest, most incredible experience she has ever had. Yet she doesn't think she wants to take things to the next level. She thinks that knowing that Jared was unaware of what we were doing is what allowed her to go through with it. This may be as far as Melody will ever go toward our fantasy of a three way. I hope it's not. But if it is, it has sure made an awesome difference in our lives.