Old Friends

Story Info
Friends Micheal and Emily re-unite after five years apart.
1k words
4.15
28.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there, my name is Michael Williams. I'm twenty-seven years old and have already had a very successful life, as I am the CEO of my own company, have a large, beautiful Tudor-style house in the mountains, every car I've ever dreamed of, - including an Aston-Martin Vanquish, my pride and joy - and am already a multi-millionaire. But I'm utterly and completely alone except for my work, house, money, and cars. And now that you know a little about me I shall tell you my story.

It's three-forty-five on a Saturday morning by the designer watch on my arm as I'm driving on a two-lane highway through North Mississippi, and I found myself pondering the reasons for this trip, as I was blasting Godsmack on the Astons CD-player. I had gotten a collect-call at my office in Chattanooga about ten a.m. the previous morning from a room-mate of mine from college. Her name was Emily and I hadn't heard from her since I graduated, and learned that the intervening years were as bad for her as they were good to me. She ended up marrying the guy she had started dating her senior year, which ended terribly in divorce just two years into the marriage, I always thought he was a jerk so I wasn't too surprised though I did greave for her years lost. After the divorce, and not being able to find a job in her major, she moved back in with her mother in Tupelo, MS.

She ended up with a job at one of those popular chain restaurants that offers frozen entrées and watered down mixed drinks for around ten bucks per person, so though she had some money it wasn't enough for her to yet get her own place yet so she remained at her mother's residence, and just in this last week her whole world was turned on end by tragedy. Her mother died from a major stroke, and as they were poor Emily sold the house in order to pay her mother's debts. To top it off she was fired from her job for missing work the entire week of the funeral in order to make arrangements and pay debts. I had had no clue until the phone call yesterday from her hotel room, and she explained to me what all had happened then went on, apologizing all the while, to tell me that she was now out of money and that the hotel was about to kick her out and that she had nowhere else to go and no one else to turn to. I told her that everything would be ok and that I was coming to bring her to stay with me for a while until she could get back on her feet.

I called her hotel's main office, and put another night on my credit card so she would have a place to sleep until I could get there early the next morning, then finished another fifteen hour work-day locked up my office building and was on my was without even grabbing a change of clothes.

It was with all this running though my head that I walked up to the door of her hotel room just a few minutes after eight. I checked my shoulder- length strawberry-blonde hair in my reflection in the window to make sure it was all still in the rather conservative pony-tail that I kept it in as I smoothed the brown wool suit that I had worn to work the previous day before I knocked on the door.

She immediately threw open the door and pulled me into a tight and tearful embrace. She still had the rocker-chick image that she favored in college, and was just as beautiful as I remembered her. I let her cry herself out into my suit before I said, "Well here I am, get your gear together and I'll check you out. If we leave now we can make it back by around four o-clock. I'll be back in a minute to put your stuff in the car."

Two weeks later and Emily had finally adjusted to the transition of living in what she called my 'mansion'. She picked out the BMW to make errands in and was really beginning to enjoy herself like she hadn't since her college days from what she had told me. I had given her a prepaid credit-card with around a grand on it so she could go shopping in the city.

It was around six in the evening on a Tuesday, when I came home early from the office to surprise her, for I had gotten us dinner reservations to on of the higher class restaurants in the city. We weren't the very private people which probably resulted from sharing a room and sometimes a bed together when we moved into that first apartment for the both of us back in our college days. I was walking towards the library room, when I heard moaning coming from the bedroom I had given her. I didn't notice that they were in fact moans from pleasure, and was in fact afraid she might be crying again when I saw through her door that she was pleasuring her self with a seven inch, pink dildo. I was instantly aroused by what I saw, Emily was fucking her plastic cock with enthusiasm I had never before seen, as most of my sexual experiences were achieved through an expensive escort service. She was attention was entirely devoted to fucking the dildo, so as I stood there and watched I began rubbing my dick through my trousers. Just when I thought my private show wouldn't get any better she bent over toward the wall away from the door and stuck a butt-plug in her ass, all the while frantically fucking the pink cock as if it was the last on she would ever have.

By this point I had my own eight inch member in my hand and was stroking along to the rhythm of the dildo shoved up her pussy. When she came it gushed all over the bed. I was on the verge of my own mind-numbing orgasm when as she was pulling the butt-plug out she rolled over, looked straight at my hard cock and said...

"I'm glad to see you enjoyed the little show I put on for you."

To be continued.