Old Friends

Story Info
Two seperated friends meet after 5 years for her first time.
2.9k words
3.95
16.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time since I had last seen Helenka. Over five years in fact. She had been one of my best friends in the whole world. My parents were divorced and I lived with my mum but once a month I'd go and stay with my dad for a few days. Even though this was supposed to my dad's time with me, I usually spent at least half the time at Helenka's house. Her parents had been good friends with my dad for years and treated me like their own son. Everything was great. Helenka and I had been getting closer and closer. The last time I had seen her she had come to meet me just before I left to go back home.

I remember it as if it was yesterday. She had chased after me down the street and caught me just as I had reached the Tube station. It was raining heavily and I spun round when I heard her sweet voice calling my name. She stopped in front of me, wrapped her arms around me and looked up at me with her big hazel eyes. "Please don't go" she had said "Stay here with me" she had said. "I can't, I wish I could but I can't. I have school tomorrow, and so do you." I squeezed her in my arms and she buried her head in my shoulder. "I don't want you to go" She sobbed. "Hey" I said, lifting her chin to look at me again and I wiped a tear from here eye. "I'll be back in a few weeks and I promise I'll come and see you straight away." A small smile spread across her face at those words and I moved a strand of wet brown hair out of her face. "I love you Mikey" She whispered as she leaned closer to my face. "I love you too" I whispered back and then our lips met for the first time. Tiny shockwaves ran through my body as her tongue slipped into my mouth and met own one. Then it was over and I we were parting ways. Life is great I had thought.

Then it happened. That fateful day when Helenka's dad had come home early from work to find my dad fucking his wife. After that Helenka's parents got divorced and her dad moved away, taking her with him. It all happened between one of my monthly visits and the next time I went there I was devastated to find out that I was never going to see Helenka again. When I found out why I had wanted to kill my dad. I hated him more than I had ever hated anybody in my entire life and I didn't speak to him for months. He had taken from me he person I had loved the most and I never forgave him for it.

That was a long time ago. I was now19, and she was now 18. It had been over five years and not a single day had gone by that I hadn't thought of her. I had been in many relationships since then but none of them had lasted longer than a few weeks. About a month ago I had found her again online and started chatting to her again. It turned out that she missed me as much as I missed her and that she'd been trying to find me as well. Now I was on my way to meet her. She had got two tickets to see Killswitch Engage, one of my favourite bands, one for her and one for a friend but her friend couldn't go so she had given it to me. I reached Brixton Academy and waited for about five minutes before she arrived.

"Mikey! Over here!" She called and I turned to see her walking down the street towards me. As I laid my eyes on her my heart skipped a beat. She was absolutely stunning. Her huge breasts bulged underneath a tight purple Killswitch t-shirt, her tanned legs showing in between a lacy black and red skirt and thigh high black boots. On her small right hand she wore a fingerless woolen glove, striped in black and purple and each of her tiny fingernails was painted black. As she reached me we embraced briefly and then she said "It's so good to see you again. You're a lot taller than you used to be"

"You've grown a lot yourself" I answered with a grin. I'm sure she was still the same height as when we'd last seen each other.

"How do I look?" she asked and gave me a little twirl

"You look..." I struggled to find the right word and instead found myself staring into those beautiful hazel eyes again.

"That good, huh?" she said with a sexy little smile, breaking my trance.

Just then the doors opened and people started making their way inside so we joined the crowd and filed into the building.

***

Three hours later we left the gig both sweaty and slightly drunk with ringing ears. "That was awesome!" she shouted and I nodded in agreement. They had played all their best songs finishing with 'My Last Serenade' then coming back for an encore with our favourite song 'The End of Heartache'. "So where are you staying tonight?" I asked as we reached the tube station nearby "A friend's house Croydon" she answered.

"Croydon?" I exclaimed "but that's miles away, it'll take ages to get there. Come crash at mine, it's only a five minute walk from here"

"Really? Are you sure it's ok?" she asked, slurring her words slightly

"Of course, what are friends for?" I replied with a smile. With that said I lead her by the hand down the street towards my flat as we continued to chat about the gig.

Ten minutes later we walked through the door into the flat I shared with my friend Sean. He was spending the night at his girlfriend's place so the flat was empty. It was a simple flat, two bedrooms, a small bathroom, a small kitchen and a livingroom. I lead her into the livingroom and she sat down on the sofa. "Make yourself at home. There's beer in the fridge if you want one, the TV remote is...somewhere. I'm gonna go take a shower" As I entered the bathroom I heard the TV blare to life in the other room. I switched on the shower, undressed and stepped under the hot water. It felt good on my dark skin and I stood there under the water for a few minutes enjoying the sensation. As I stood there my thoughts drifted through the wall into the livingroom and I felt my cock spring to life as they settled on the beautiful young girl on my sofa. I was so focussed on her that I didn't hear the door open or the rustle of the shower curtain as she slipped in behind me. My heart nearly stopped when I felt a small, soft hand reach around and squeeze my hard cock. I spun round so fast I almost slipped over but I managed to regain my balance at the last second. "Sorry if I startled you" She squeaked "I just can't hold back any longer"

I had to pinch myself just to make sure I really was awake. She noticed the disbelief on my face and smiled that sexy smile again. "Don't worry, you're not dreaming" She said and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me deeply. I returned the kiss and slipped my tongue into her mouth and felt the familiar tingling sensation I had felt all those years ago when we had shared our first kiss as our tongues met once again. I broke away from her and looked down into those big pools of hazel and saw the longing in them that I knew was showing in my own dark brown eyes. I stroked her wet hair then moved it behind her head as I leaned down to kiss her again, this time more passionately. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced and wrestled with each other and our hands roamed each other's bodies. I cupped her huge right breast with my right hand and kneaded her firm ass with my left. She moaned again as I pinched and tweaked her nipple until it grew stiff and I broke the kiss again so I could run my tongue down her body to lick it. I flicked my tongue over it a few times and it stiffened even more then I circled the circumference of her areola and slowly spiralled inwards until I was sucking on her nipple like a baby. I swapped breasts and repeated the process while I played with the other.

I looked up into her face and saw that her eyes were closed and then I slowly started kissing my way down he rest of her body. As I got down onto my knees she spread her legs in anticipation of what was about to happen.

I took a moment to take in the sight and sweet smell of her beautiful pink folds then ran a finger from her shaven mound down to the bottom of her slit. Then I replaced the finger with my tongue and ran it back up to her mound. "Mmmmmm" She moaned as my tongue stud hit her clit "Lick it Mikey. Please lick my pussy" I obeyed and stuck my tongue into her soaking cunt as far as it would go then licked my way up to swollen little bead of her clitoris. I circled it with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth. I help it securely between my lips as I massaged it with the stud in my tongue. "Yes! Yes! That feels so good" She moaned louder and louder as I slid one and then two fingers into her hungry pussy and she started to buck and grind against my probing fingers and tongue. I slid in a third finger and she screamed in ecstasy "Oh shit, that's so good, make me cum Mikey, make me cum!" I increased the speed of my fingers as I pumped them in and out of her sopping wet pussy and sucked on her clit. Her pussy muscles tightened around my fingers and she screamed out even louder than before as her orgasm gripped her and my mouth was flooded with her juices "HOLY SHIT MIKEY! I'M CUMMMMMINNNGGG! I'M CUMMMMINNG! OHH MYYY GOD!" Suddenly her knees buckled and she drooped down next to me trying to catch her breath.

"That was fantastic" She whispered into my ear before slipping her tongue into my mouth to suck her love juices off my tongue. She traced her hand down my muscular chest slowly going lower and lower until she wrapped her small hand around my pulsing 8 ½ inch black erection. "And now it's your turn big boy" Slowly she started to stroke my foreskin back and forth, squeezing it causing it to grow even bigger and harder. I laid back in the tub as she kissed her way down to my throbbing prick and planted a kiss on the tip. I moaned softly as she licked up and down my shaft then my balls.

"Does Mikey like?" She asked

"Oh yeah, Mikey likes" I answered. She smiled and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth and massaged the underside with her tongue. The she started slowly bobbing her head up and down each time taking more and more of my dark rod into her mouth. She was two thirds of the way down when she suddenly gagged as the head of my cock hit the entrance of her throat and pulled back. She stayed there for a moment, licking and sucking me before trying again, this time she made it to and inch above the hilt before gagging again and pulled my cock all the way out until she was sucking on the head again. Then she took it in inch by inch until her face was buried in the black curls of my pubic hair. She looked up at me, our eyes locked and I almost blew my load right there and then but I closed my eyes and held on as she started bobbing up and down, deep throating me. With her left hand she reached under and cupped my balls, rolling them around in her hand while she sucked on my cock. I didn't couldn't stand much more of this wonderful treatment and my whole body tensed and my balls tightened as I shot the first spurt of creamy white cum down her throat. She pulled back so I could dump the rest of my load into her mouth and once I had finished she swallowed the whole lot.

"Yummy" she moaned and sucked on the tip of my prick to get the last remnants of semen. I leant down and slipped my tongue into her mouth and was greeted with the salty tasted of my own cum.

I stood up and turned off the shower as it had stopped being hot a while ago then grabbed a towel and led Helenka by the hand into my room. I sat her down on my bed and proceeded to dry her hair, then the rest of her body paying special attention to her breasts, it took a while since as soon as I dried an area the water dripping from my curly black hair would make it wet again and I'd have to dry it all over again. By the time she was dry my cock was hard again and I kissed her deeply. Suddenly she pushed me away and looked into my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a concerned voice as a troubled look crossed her face

"Mikey there's something you need to know" she squeaked, suddenly shy and her face blushed red "I'm still a virgin"

"You're kidding right?" I said in disbelief, there was no way that the sexy little minx sitting on my bed was still a virgin, it just couldn't be possible.

She shook her head "It's true, I've been waiting for somebody special, somebody like you" she said then kissed me again "I want you to be my first Mikey"

Just hearing her say it made my cock throb and twitch. I couldn't believe it, one of my biggest fantasies was about to come true, I was about to take my childhood friend's virginity. Never in a million years would I have thought that this one would come true. I started to kiss her again, my tongue probing into her mouth and playing with hers. I laid her down on the and spread her legs while I slid a finger into her quickly moistening pussy. Our tongues continued to entwine and fight in each others mouths.

"Mikey, be gentle with me" she whispered and I smile and kissed her lips.

I positioned the head of my prick at the entrance to her wet cunt and rubbed it up and down her slit before slipping it into her pussy. I rammed my entire length into her all the way to the hilt, popping her cherry and making her cry out slightly in pain.

"Don't worry baby, it's ok, just tell me when you want me to go on" I cooed. I stayed inside her for a few minutes enjoying the feeling of how unbelievably tight she was. After a few minutes she told me she was ready and asked me to go slow so I slowly pulled my cock out until just the head was inside before plunging back in then out again and in again. She started to whimper and moan as the pain subsided and pleasure took over so I increased my pace.

"Holy shit Mikey, your so fucking big, I'm gonna cum!" She arched her back as her tight pussy got even tighter and spasmed around my fuck pole. I grit my teeth and screwed my eyes closed as rode through her orgasm. I could have cummed then but I didn't want to, I wanted it to last as long as I could possibly last. As her orgasm subsided I started fucking her harder and faster and she moaned her approval.

"Oh yeah! Fuck Mikey that feels so good, fuck me harder!"

"Oh Helenka, you're so tight" I groaned

For 15 minutes I pounded her pussy for all I was worth until I felt her third orgasm building inside of her.

"Oh Mikey I'm gonna cum again" She cried

"I'm gonna cum too" I cried even louder

"Fill me up Mikey, fill my cunt with your creamy spunk"

I fucked her even harder than before and as she came again I rammed my cock in as deep as it would go as I unloaded my balls deep into her cunt. We both cried out as we came and then kissed passionately. I kept my dick inside her until it was completely limp then pulled out and lay next to her.

"Thank you Mikey" She whispered as she cuddled up to me "That was amazing"

"Anytime" was the only response I could give as I lay there with her in my arms before we drifted off to sleep...

_________________________________

All feedback welcome, I might write another chapter if I get any more ideas